Listing monitored by City Perfume

4.2
Muhammad Anar Gondal
Muhammad Anar GondalGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Smells Great

Long overdue review but not too late I suppose. Good variety of niche perfumes at compatitive prices. My Tuscan Leather batch smells great.

Great experience

This store has become my go to for buying fragrance online. I know I can trust the quality and authenticity, communication is excellent and prices are very competitive. They have a great range of fragrance brands and their customer service is second to none. I have no hesitation recommending these guys if you are looking want the piece of mind of knowing you are buying from a trusted seller and also want fantastic customer service.

patrick.hamid
patrick.hamidSydney, NSW

Cannot fault their service!

Was purchasing Dior for my fiancé, straight forward finding it on the website, was concerned with Chemist Warehouse and went with an reputable dealer. I paid for express shipping and it arrived next business day.

Nancy N.City Perfume

Thank you Patrick for your review and hope to see you in our store again soon.

Carolyn N
Carolyn NHunter Region, NSW

Terrible online experience

Bought a 30ml perfume only to be told days later that they had none. They offered to then sell me the larger version at a ‘discounted’ price which was actually $20 more than the average standard price of other online retailers. Poor service and inaccurate website

ZOOTV
ZOOTVBendigo

Slow Distribution

This company sells quality products, packaging is excellent but, they are very slow to send products. If you buy Sunday you’d expect a dispatch Monday. Last order was a slow dispatch too, it’s the only thing that lets their service down.

Maya
MayaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor customer satisfaction

DavidF
DavidFPerth, WA

First class service, great product

Trevor went out of his way after hours to amend a manufacturer issue that I encountered. Awesome effort and made everything hassle free. Packaged great as always. Certainly the fragrance store I’ll visit first online. If everyone sells similar, if not the same products, the service has to standout. Trevor and the team at City Perfume did indeed do that for me. Well done guys.

Davor
DavorMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Shiseido men

Found a product on my deal from this store. There was a problem with a delivery, but it wasn't the store's problem. Troy from City Perfume gave me a few phone calls saying what the problem was. Excellent customer service and a product eventually arrived, very nicely packaged.

Fast deliveries and very Reliable service

I ordered Creed and Tom Ford Perfumes online at www.cityperfume.com.au received the parcel with 2 working days. I was amazed with theit fast delivery. They upgarded to express post at no extra cost to me and they added unexpected gifts with my order I can't be happier. Thank you for your outstanding service.

Roger
RogerSydney, NSW

The best service, quality and price

The best local shop with good quality and fair price. I love good perfumes. I work a full time jobs and its good to have a good shop close by my area.

Hi Roger,

Thank you for your review. We're pleased that you have had a great experience and invite you to come again.

Chris
ChrisMelbourne

Slow Delivery

I bought a girogio arman online. I paid $15 for express delivery. After 3 days, I am yet to get my perfume.
My understanding is items purchased on express delivery within Australia should be delivered within 1 business day. as at the time of writing this review, I have not received my perfume! Bad service!!!

Excellent service

Terry was more then helpful, some of tge best customer service i have experienced along with expert advice. Will definately shop with city perfume again!

What an amazing store!

The staff have so much knowledge Great service a wonderful expirience ! My favourite fragrance has been discontinued but the staff helped me find a new fragrance that I just fell in love with !

A Beautiful Store and Superb Customer Service

Violet
Violetsydney

My favorite Perfumery,

The staffs there are very knowledgeable about their products. They help me find the perfect scent for me and my husband.. I will tell all my friends and family about your store.. Thank you so much