Clark Rubber

See the Best General Merchandise Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

allthingskitchen

allthingskitchenSydney, NSW

Poor customer service

Store LocationCastle Hill

Jenniferlaw61

Jenniferlaw61Sydney, NSW

Perfect customer service - Castle Hill

Hello,
I ordered a piece foam that I will use in the car so my pugs can look out the window - small amount of money. I requested delivery without the need for a signature because I have mobility issues and miss the courier or postman because I am slow and it is very difficult to get to a post office or anywhere that requires any sort of walking.
The courier company, couriers please, again forgot this and delivered it to one of their pop shops that I cannot get to. Someone from Clark Rubber at Castle Hill went to the pop shop, pickup the package and delivered it to me.

Thank you very much, I will shop there again and will let my friends know how good their customer service is - above and beyond, given it was not your fault.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

100% couldnt believe I ordered a smallish item for the in laws in the late arvo and by 6pm it was at my door step...

Amazing. Best delivery time ever I ordered late arvo and was delivered on the same day in the evening. Would definitely recommend Clark rubber ! Nevertheless have I ever had something delivered on the same day! Winning!

Rubi

RubiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wow. Overnight Delivery.

I ordered static window films on Sunday night and the goods was delivered on Monday 04th September . That's pretty amazing. I compare the static windows from other stores and decided to buy from Clark Rubber.
Thank you.

Warranty backup

I have been dealing with the Hobart branch for 10 months now trying to settle a warranty issue, the manager at this branch is hopeless still no satisfaction will not talk to me now .Would not recommend anyone to purchase a pool through this store

Store LocationHobart
Warranty Claim MadeYes

Captain America

Captain AmericaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect mattress, Excellent Customer Service (Mr. Manoj)

Slept like a log on the medium firm cut to size foam and with a bamboo charcoal mattress overlay. I have spent so much money buying mattresses elsewhere. Would certainly recommend this combination. Thanks to Mr. Manoj at Clark Rubber Hoppers Crossing for looking after me as well.

Store LocationHoppers Crossing

Greg

Greg

Buy elsewhere (from people with manners)

Went into Virginia (Brisbane) store to buy white marine vinyl headliner. Rather than measure cut from beyond obvious grease marks the staff member reckoned I should wash them off at home! Then she lays the expensive WHITE vinyl FACE DOWN on a filthy table to measure off my order. I lift the edge to see the grubby black marks everywhere. Took my hundred dollars elsewhere where the guy took great care to look after the product (wiped table down, unrolled face up, rolled face in etc). So... if you want bad attitude AND b-grade service then you know where to go!

Joe Rowville

Joe RowvilleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

unbelievable, pipes were connected wrong?

Pool technician from Clark Rubber Nunawading Store started working on my pool since before Xmax. After almost 2 months and $2000, my pool is still not working. I did everything she asked including equipment and chemicals. And finally found by another technician from another store that the pipes were connected wrong. Unbelievable. It says on the multiport valve that which end needs to be connected to "pump" and which one should be connected as "return". How a pool technician can get this wrong? Very disappointed.

Unimpressed

Unimpressed

On the nose!

A few days ago I went to Clark Rubber to buy an overlay for my bed. The assistant helped me choose one and I purchased a Comfort Premium Latex overlay. I was unfortunately unprepared for the stench that I encountered when I removed the zip-on heavy duty plastic packaging. When I put it on the bed I expected the smell to dissipate but it didn't and unfortunately despite the extra comfort it provided, I spent a near sleepless night on it. The following morning everything had to be washed: linen, night clothes and anything that had come in contact with it. For several days now it has been airing outside and being brought inside at night. The mattress still smells and so does the overlay.

Excellent customer service

We were so satisfied to have an initial mix up rectified on the same day!! We got our foam mattress home only to realise the wrong one was supplied, however the Hoppers Crossing store came out and swapped it over on the same day!! Best customer service ever!!

Fabian G

Fabian GSydney, NSW

couldn’t have helped us enough.. excellent service

Rude Sales Person - Extremely Poor Customer Service

jaysblueaus

jaysblueausAU

Buyers Be Aware

BoydStreetWoorim

BoydStreetWoorimAU

Latex mattress topper

Brilliant service! Walked in and was met by a very friendly and helpful assistant who found what I was looking for easily. She enabled me to try before I bought on the bed demonstration. Excellent quality product for a price cheaper than the internet. I like to buy local so all the boxes a big tick!

So disappointed, Buyer Beware. Would not recommend! Bad customer service from the Owner himself!

Very poor service

So damn expensive !!

I can not believe how much a piece of foam is. $88 for a 1m x 2m yoga mat foam and $40 for a small off cut, some other products $60 - $80 PER METER, that is absolutely ridiculous. I found the same yoga mat on ebay for $30. It reminded me of why I've never bothered walking into their store after looking up prices on their website. They would turn a tonne of product over if they just charged reasonable prices. Oh well, greed will keep the customers away.

So Disappointed...!

Haold

HaoldSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Service

Given outstanding help and service by Rachel. We followed her advice and she solved our problem. A pleasure doing business with Clark Rubber in FerrynRoad Southport Gold Coast.

boru

boruSydney, NSW

Iconic shop

Katrinamacgregor

Katrinamacgregorasked

Hi I'm getting quotes for an in ground pool from clarks rubber . Don't know anyone who has one to know how good they are. We would go for the resin panels with a liner and pump etc. it's 3 metres by 7 odd so don't want to waste my money. Could anyone tell me how these pools fair up. Looked at fibre pools too but ten grand dearer. The pool is going to cost me 15000 all in with fitting, fence, finishing off pavers compared with twenty five. But I don't want a dud pool if it's not worth the saving?

nicko
nicko

Im no expert on pools far from it but if you want a professional job id suggest go to someone who specialises in pools and nothing else. I bought a basic above ground portable pool at a melbourne store recently and the staff had no technical proper knowledge on products were ditzy airheads and too busy to be of any real help.

costly mistake

do not buy your pool from clark rubber because their products are below standard and they do not have any trained competent staff to handle problems.
I wish that I had gone to a pool company because any money saved is spent on trying to rectify the clark rubber pool and that is if you can find trained techician.

costly mistake

if you do not want a dud pool, do not buy it from clark rubber. I have had nothing but trouble with mine, nor do they have any trained support, even if you are willing to pay.
Buy your pool from a pool company, a company that can and will provide follow up service. Clark rubber store personell are underpaid salespeople without any pool expertise,
you deal with them at yourown peril!

Clark Rubber Online Store

Clark Rubber Online Store

Clark Rubber Physical Store

Clark Rubber Physical Store

2.4
CategoryOnline Shops and General Merchandise ShopsPhysical Shops and General Merchandise Shops