Clark Rubber Online Store

Clark Rubber Online Store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (3)
Jenniferlaw61

Jenniferlaw61Sydney, NSW

Perfect customer service - Castle Hill

Hello,
I ordered a piece foam that I will use in the car so my pugs can look out the window - small amount of money. I requested delivery without the need for a signature because I have mobility issues and miss the courier or postman because I am slow and it is very difficult to get to a post office or anywhere that requires any sort of walking.
The courier company, couriers please, again forgot this and delivered it to one of their pop shops that I cannot get to. Someone from Clark Rubber at Castle Hill went to the pop shop, pickup the package and delivered it to me.

Thank you very much, I will shop there again and will let my friends know how good their customer service is - above and beyond, given it was not your fault.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

100% couldnt believe I ordered a smallish item for the in laws in the late arvo and by 6pm it was at my door step...

Amazing. Best delivery time ever I ordered late arvo and was delivered on the same day in the evening. Would definitely recommend Clark rubber ! Nevertheless have I ever had something delivered on the same day! Winning!

Rubi

RubiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wow. Overnight Delivery.

I ordered static window films on Sunday night and the goods was delivered on Monday 04th September . That's pretty amazing. I compare the static windows from other stores and decided to buy from Clark Rubber.
Thank you.

Online Shops

Find out how Clark Rubber Online Store compares to other Online Shops

Leigh S.

Leigh S.asked

Online Store

Hello, I'm wondering how much a mattress cut to the measurements of 80 x 145 x 10cm will cost please?

Sandra J

Sandra Jasked

Online Store

Do you sell just the cover for single foam mattress 150 deep. The cover I had shrunk when it was washed

Inge B.

Inge B.asked

Online Store

I bought a metal bed frame base, which has very hard and sharp corners , where I hurt myself , when bed making