4.9

4.9

Bannam
Bannam

Great fans - very versatile

We purchased two fans with ceiling lights and they arrived in good time. While we did have some issues after installation with the lights 'flickering' when off - after a great deal of persistence and thought by Claro the issue was resolved. It did not bother us that it took a while (which was partially our fault) - because we knew that they were doing their best to fix an unexpected and unusual problem. Many thanks to all of those who assisted. We love the lights and all of the versatility that we have with the remote controls - everything has been well thought out. Again thanks for a great product.
Des
DesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Great Value Fan with excellent Warranty back-up

I was very pleased with the prompt reply and actions to my warranty request with one of the 4 x Claro Whisper 52" Fans we had delivered. All the fans are now installed and are working very well. The features of the fans are great with very quiet operation, 3 x white light colours that are dimmable as well. The 6 x speeds plus timer operation plus the sea breeze / varying speed option are also great.
These are neat fans that we have installed in the bedrooms and office and will save on cooling costs particularly during the shoulder seasons when air conditioning can be avoided on many occasions.
KB Fan
KB FanWestern Australia

Outstanding Support

I had a faulty controller with a Claro fan. As it was during the holidays and very hot I had an electrician change the controller with another fan I had not had installed yet. Technically I was not following the warranty rules to the letter as all should have been left in place for assessment. This did not stop Claro support from responding very promptly and offering to exchange the faulty controller regardless. Very impressed with the ease and speed of a resolve.
Simon S.
Simon S.Perth, WA2 posts

Claro Fans   DM
Gina G.
Gina G.Sydney, NSW

Great Customer Service and a stylish fan

Paul was such a great help when we had a problem with our fan. He followed up with me numerous times as it was a something that happened intermittently.
It was a pleasure to deal with Paul and Fanco, and their solution was very satisfactory.
relax78
relax78Perth, WA

Excellent Customer Service

We had a unique issue with one of the fans we purchased. It was so unique I was expecting Claro Fans to say it wasn’t a warranty issue. They did not and were very determined and went to great lengths to solve the issue. Eric was looking after my case and regularly kept me updated and dealt with my frustrations along the way. He is a wonderful asset to that team. Aside from this the fans look great and have many features and both work perfectly fine. Show details
Kathy
KathySydney, NSW

Claro Whisper fan with remote- love it

We purchased 3 white Claro fans.
Arrived within a few days. Unfortunately one didn’t work however this was resolved very quickly and easily at no additional expense to us.
Very happy with the products and the service.
Would definitely purchase again.
Mat P.
Mat P.South East Queensland, QLD

Best service in the business

Great fans and on top of that the service we recieved from Virgil was second to none. Show details
Jenny
Jenny

Beautiful fan and service

I received wonderful service from Virgil and he made the process of replacing our fan a stress free experience. The fan is beautiful and stylish. Show details
Mel P
Mel P

Modern and smart looking fans that do the job quietly

We get so many comments on how smart our fans look, what's even better is they are quiet.
The customer service from Vigil at Claro was outstanding Show details
Katrina
Katrina2 posts

Service provided

Thank you for your prompt service getting the replacement fan to us. All your service from reporting the issue to paperwork being sent out and your company's patience while we were on holidays was greatly appreciated, also all you follows ups.
Peter B.
Peter B.South East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Phil
PhilSouth East Queensland, QLD12 posts
Julia Sherry
Julia Sherry6 posts

Claro mini fan

Great company- they got straight back to me when I asked for information
Lynlee L.
Lynlee L.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Warranty claim for a fan

I had a warranty claim within the first few weeks of installation, the remote and sensor failed on the fan. A replacement was sorted without any issues. Great service. Show details