Classic Holidays

Enjoyed the trip

Stayed at Cedar Lakes and Jadon Place. Enjoyed both places. Jadon Place is badly in need of a refurb/update. Disappointed with multiple sales approach after saying no at both places.

Cedar Lake Resort Very Good

All good as expected the resort is being upgraded, every time we visit we notice new works have been to improve things further eg bathroom had been fully renovated on recent & was very nicely done well done.

Not impressed with Mansfield Country Retreat

Family cabin to sleep 4 small - tiny bathroom and minimual hot water - not enough for 4 people to shower. Room and furnishings dated, lounge suite lumpy and very uncomfortable. Crockery chipped and marked. Benchtops cracked and chipped with plenty of ants, and kitchen Lino very stained. Inadquate heating. No mobilbe phone coverage and no landline phone in room. Swimming pool and spa area beautiful however told not to move around in the lap spa but to stay in the corners so as not to splash and waste water!! Pool and spa area a significant distance from cabins and no decent lighting for walking back at night time. One night Pool and spa area was closed when we went there at 6.30 with no explanation and no one in the 'Lodge', gym and squash courts also locked up. Reception closed early several times during our stay - sometimes they were friendly and approachable, other times not. Very strong sewage smell. Surrounding area was lovely, as is the playground and minigolf area. Don't think on balance that the good outways the not so good and would not really recommend for the price.

Booking Type Accomodation

Good information and friendly and well informed staff.

I booked Cedar Lakes for my daughter and her family, she was very happy with the resort, as the location was the main attraction. They enjoyed dinner in the restaurant.

Peaceful and safe

Cedar Lakes is an older style resort set amongst gorgeous rainforest and parkland. The pool looks over the lake. This is definitely a place that you can forget you are only 20 mins from bustling Gold Coast and just relax. The staff are lovely and helpful. Great place for families of young kids who want to relax in nature. Not a place for luxury seekers. Units are old but always clean with everything you might want.

Great place to stay

Great place to stay which is close and handy to all gold coast has to offer. Only took 25 minutes to get to theme parks. Great place to stay with kids as plenty to do swimming, golf, paddle boats tennis, putt putt golf. Rooms had all that you need and nice size. We had 6 people and all slept nice and comfortable.

Great Holiday For Families

Cedar Lakes was a peaceful resort for Families with young Kids of all ages and Adults that require time to spend reading and looking at wildlife The family enjoyed all the facilities

Booking Type Accomodation

What a fantastic holiday!

The staff really made this holiday so wonderful, thank you. They did all they could to make our holiday easy and relaxed, even when I locked myself out of the apartment! Apartment was perfect, location good. Wi-Fi $30 for the week, not too bad. Would love to go back.

Booking Type Accomodation

great apartment, great price, friendly staff

The apartment was spacious and well-lit with a view of the sea. The price was very good. The management was very friendly. Beach towels and the games room were included in the price. Overall I was very happy with the experience. My only complaint is that many of the car parking spots were hard to get in and out of.

Booking Type Accomodation

Thanks for the great time

Thanks for bringing fresh towels during our stay and making us feel very welcome with great things to do and see and with friendly staff and great tv to watch

Booking Type Accomodation

A great chance to unite the family for a week at one location.

No additional fees encounterd. Booked by phone,no problems.
Sandy Point Resort provided the ideal venue to spend a week with our three children and five grand children.
Good facilities for all ages and friendly staff.

Edgewater Club, very comfortable

We stayed at Edgewater Club in Wanaka. Fantastic setting, very helpful manager (LC) welcomed us on arrival. Walking distance to town and local winery. Stayed in a 2-bedroom unit, plenty of space and very good heating system! Would definitely return in the summer!

Great Holiday Spot

Whilst Sandy Point may not be the flashiest of resorts on the Gold Coast, the resort and facilities are still great for us as a family. The rooms are certainly of a high quality, but what makes Sandy Point is the people and the available activities. Always friendly and helpful staff. As a family with young kids, it's awesome to be able to use (free of charge) bikes, beach/pool toys & chairs plus board games for the wet days. Then to have the $8/week DVD rental to rent as many DVD's as you like (two at a time) is awesome.
Regardless of the fact we are timeshare owners there, we will be spending a lot more holidays there just for all we can do.

Delightful holiday

We stayed at Sandy Point Resort. Well designed and equipped apartment. Comfortable beds, very clean in every room. Friendly, helpful and welcoming staff who handled requests requests promptly and satisfactory.

Great for families

Well equipped unit. Great location on the harbour, near restaurants and takeaways. Nice balconies with harbour views between neighbouring buildings. Nice pool and common outdoor areas including children's play area. Manager and staff were helpful and friendly

Trip Completed No

Great view

Love the sun on the balcony stayed for a week pelicans being fed on the lagoon opposite the hotel was fun to watch security at night was good, very spacious unit

2 ,Bonus Weeks

Had a good holiday after booking 2 Bonus weeks through RCI. These weeks were at A Classic Resort but dealt with RCI direct rather than Classic Holidays. The Resort Cedar Lakes was good but some of the facilities and activities are tired.

Great Family Holiday Destination

We love Cedar Lake Resort. My children think it is the best place ever to holiday. They love all of the activities that are available and I love how quiet and peaceful it is. It is so nice to holiday in the abundance of nature at Cedar Lake. I feel relaxed as soon as I drive through the gates. And sitting by the lake watching the ducks and the sun set is very relaxing.

Perfect family holiday

Sandy Point is the best family holiday. Smooth check-in and out. Great facilities for kids of all ages, and kids and heart. Perfect location. However, the effort put into the Kids Club was the highlight for both parents and kids.

BONUS WEEKS are great

My daughter and I booked a week, through the Bonus Time benefits. Our stay at Cedar Lakes Country Resort was great. It is a beautiful, relaxing property.
I find the Bonus Time and Bonus Plus sections of Classic Escapes, the most beneficial for us. Ongoing, yearly fees outweigh those benefits, considering we paid $20000 for membership. I was a bit annoyed that a Classic Holidays representative visited us while we were holidaying at our accommodation, to offer a "prize" in return for us attending a 90 minute presentation.

Booking Type Accomodation

Where in the paperwork does it tell you the end date of your contract?
Don’t believe there is an end date so no clause in the contract

I'm wondering why my legitimate and completely honest review was rejected - is this because Classic is reporting it as fake? If so, this means they're worse than I realised. And it also explains why their status has changed since I first left my review (which conveniently disappeared despite being verified).

I signed up last month, and have not been happy with the product at all. Really wish I had read some reviews before I forced my unwilling husband to attend the presentation with me. We were promised the world. We were not told about the cooling off period and that we could not cancel the membership at all, ever. I have contacted Classic a few times and have been told a flat out NO you can not cancel. We spoke about the places I wanted to visit during our presentation and they hyped us up making us believe we were signing up to this awesome membership. I have searched and searched the website and can not find any accommodation to the places we spoke about. I was mislead and I am now stuck paying off this product I will never use. What an expensive mistake.