Listing monitored by Classic Holidays

• Trip Completed Yes (288) · No (28)
  • Ease of Booking

Getting a bit tired but still good

We love it here

We have been coming here for over 15 years. The location is exceptional - ideal stay for families. No need for a car at this location. Everything is at your doorstep without the hussle n bustle of the Gold Coast. Rooms are great. The rooms could benefit with a second air con unit in the master bedroom as it can get warm in summer. Views on the higher levels are breathtaking waking up to the ocean breeze and surf us blissful. Highly recommend a stay at Beachcomber on Griffith St Cooly.see you next year again.

Beautiful Views and Stay at Queenstown Ridge

We stayed in the ridge at Queenstown, it was amazing experience, beautiful views and it was neat and tidy. We enjoyed our stay there with lot of other fun activities in the hotel.

Classic HolidaysClassic Holidays

Thank you for choosing to stay at a Classic Managed resort. It's been a pleasure to host you during your stay and we hope to be able to host you again soon!

Review collected in partnership with Classic Holidays

Classic knows its market well, true professionals

We've been timeshare owners for almost 40 years, and have enjoyed some marvellous trips to many places. The most recent was Golden Shores in Labrador and we had a most relaxing and enjoyable few weeks there. When staying at a Classic managed resort we're confident it will be well run.

Classic HolidaysClassic Holidays

We are sincerely grateful for your loyalty over the years and your kind words. Your words push to keep striving to make our resort the best it can be. It has been our pleasure to host you once more and we look forward to welcoming you back!

Find out how Classic Holidays compares to other Booking Services

I love staying at the Beachcomber

The staff are excellent. They are helpful but not intrusive. The facilities are clean and the atmosphere is relaxed and supportive of a great holiday. Best place to stay. love it!

Classic HolidaysClassic Holidays

We are grateful to have been part of your holiday memories and we hope we'll be able to host you at Classic Holidays managed resort once more to create many more!

Donna
Donna South East Queensland, QLD

Nice stay for kids.. rooms could be cleaner.

Everything about resort was fine except the cleaning could be more thorough as we found used toilet paper, scrunched in a ball under the main bed. It could have easily been our young baby daughter that found it. Luckily it was us. Other than that it was great.

Review collected in partnership with Classic Holidays

Always affordable, clean and well positioned.

We have holidayed with Classic many times and also booked many holidays for friends. The accommodation is always clean and well positioned and the staff are friendly. It is awesome value and allows us to have many more more holidays each year. Glad we joined.

TobyP
TobyPSouth East Queensland, QLD

Member for life

Have been a member since 1990, the changes over the years have been great , staff have changed and so have the people.Improvements have come and gone , care factor from user's have changed .We still love our times with Classic

Classic HolidaysClassic Holidays

We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your holidays with us, nothing gives us greater joy than knowing our members are happy! We're always just a phone call away if you need and we look forward to helping you book your next adventure!

Kevin
Kevin

As always, a wonderful relaxing holiday location!

No problems or unexpected fees encountered. Reliable. Was easy to book and were allocated a unit in an upper floor, as requested. Staff are polite, friendly, knowledgeable about local area events and efficient.

David LanderCanberra 2600, ACT

Poor Service

Tried to call today. 19th in queue so gave up. Responding to email that required me to call.
Usual service is a little better but they always try to sell you products you don't want.

0412015665
David

David Lander

You could collect names an d numbers and call us when reached in the queue

Nancy Millway
Nancy MillwaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect family holiday

Beachcomber is my favourite place to holiday, perfect location, just a short walk across the road to the beach, the units are spacious, well maintained and provide every comfort. The staff are welcoming and helpful, and within the resort the facilities provide options for exercise, relaxation in the pools or spa, and sauna, and a lounge for quiet time if that is what you need. My family and I have been holidaying here for years, no need to look elsewhere for the perfect getaway. The option for cancellation insurance in these uncertain times was very affordable and welcome.

Just what we needed

There were no problems with our trip. We had a lovely time and the view was amazing. The location was great for kids and adults and our 7 year-old loved it. We were able to walk everywhere. It was also very helpful to have bikes (among other things) available free.

Perfect beach break. ‍

Loved our stay at Beachhouse. Very comfortable and loved our gorgeous view. So central to everything. Staff were always friendly and helpful and the weather was perfect. We’ll be back again.

Paradise in Coolie

Always love our Holiday in Coolie
Staff excellent at Beach House
Love the pool spa and bbq area
Very relaxing for a swim and easy lunch

Beach across the road
Lots of great restaurants nearby

Classic HolidaysClassic Holidays

Nothing makes us happier than knowing our members and guests are enjoying their holidays and going on awesome adventures! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review and sharing your experience at a Classic Managed Resort.

Coolangatta Holiday December 2021

We loved our time at Coolangatta. Despite the border restrictions we were able to still have a wonderful holiday. It was a lovely time away. We were disappointed to get a room on the first floor, however, we still enjoyed our time. Looking forward to next years family holiday.

Hush pup
Hush pupasked

I am looking to cancel our Classic Holidays membership, how do I go about this? My husband and I joined a number of years ago after having paid around $15k after having been sold a bunch of lies and false promises during the workshop that made it sound like it would actually be really beneficial for travellers. Since joining we have never been able to get the "deals" promised at various locations around the world at the times we've wanted to travel eg in Europe. We've not had a chance to travel in recent years very much and only used the "Classic Club" once or twice in all these years - the last time about 3 years ago and in fairly nearby locations for a couple of short stays. It has been a total waste of money. After these 2 years with COVID and not being able to travel and needing to save money to live, we are getting harassed to pay our annual membership which we cannot use. On my latest call from Classic harrassing me to pay my annual membership I said 'you can't offer us what we agreed to, so why should I pay for something I haven't used in years??.' We just want out. When I said that to the customer service person who also happened to be from the Debt Collection department, they just handballed me to contact some other department BEFORE debt collection would start. I insisted WHY is there even debt collection involved?! - its not like I'm paying for any benefit so if I dont pay the annual fee, it just means I dont use anything Classic is trying to sell me. Its bad enough that I've sunk 15k into this [Word Removed]. I should have just used that money for one of the other myriad of travel websites out there offering real deals, and go when I want where I want! Has anyone got any advice before I seek legal advice?

Tania Maria L.
Tania Maria L.

Hi,
I requested cancellation of my membership over 3 years ago and still continue to get hassled for annual membership fees for a product / service that we have never used. I am also looking at seeking legal advice and have found a website for consumers rights and responsibilities > accc.gov.au > consumers. I have attempted to contact classic via e-mail but cannot get an e-mail to write to as they only want to talk over the phone (this way there is no trail of documentation). Let me know how you go with legal input. Reading all the posts below, it appears that there are a lot of people that want out but unable to do so even though they have or will never use the service and during a pandemic it is unreasonable to be asked to pay for a membership when the whole country has been in lockdown and you haven't been able to travel. This is paying for a service that has not been given and from a legal perspective I would be interested to know where our rights as consumers stand. Even gyms have had to suspend their memberships due to patrons not being able to use their services so, why should this be any different?

Shell P.
Shell P.asked

Hi
My husband and I are currently going through a divorce. I have moved up to FN Qld so I really don't use my timeshare anymore as all the resorts are down south. I am now also a single mother and really can't afford this extra expense. How can I go about giving up my timeshare? I also have a couple of spare weeks in the bank ready to go. Please help!

Michelle Pyemont
Michelle Pyemont

I would contact your time share provider or the place your timeshare was purchased from. They should be able to help. Good luck! Things will get better.

Charl C.
Charl C.asked

let's me know classic holidays agent in vietnam due to i bought member last 2years and covid19 situation then i can't contact agent anymore , are classic holidays change office and agent here?

Get an answer from our members and Classic Holidays representatives