Classic Patios and Pools

See the Best Home Renovators in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Classic Patios and Pools

• Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Trevor Knight
Trevor KnightPerth, WA

Home for 1Dustyvan

Had the opposition (across the road) out to gives us a quote but they never came back. So went to Classic Patios and spoke to Paul. He came out and measured and discussed heights and what we wanted to achieve in building a patio/carport for our new caravan. He explained upfront that there would be delays in the build but otherwise it went as planned. Can not fault the build and the staff on their professional attitude through out the whole procedure. Very happy with the outcome in looks/build and functionality. Would recommend Classic Patios and Granny Flats as first option.

Perfection

Quality you can't fault.

Helen
HelenPerth, WA

Outdoor Patio

Very happy with the completion of the patio. It wasn't a stock standard job and the design is great. The workmanship was excellent. Very happy with the product provided and looking forward to spending time under the new patio.

Hev
HevSouth West, WA

Classic outdoor Patio's

Classic outdoors Patio's, were friendly, professional, very informinative of the progression. The install was done with friendly & professionally workmen.
Looks fantastic! Great job!
We are very happy with our new patio.

Erika
ErikaPerth, WA

PERFECT PATIO

I am so happy with my conservatory. I can't believe its even on my house. It's so flash. Couldn't ask for anything better. Price was great and product is high class. I can't fault it. Relax time for me is 5 star. Thank you

Elizabeth K.
Elizabeth K.Perth, WA

Great insulated patio

We are very happy with our patio, it looks better than the house! Workmen were friendly, courteous and did a fantastic job. They kept us informed and the office staff were helpful.

Heather Swinburne
Heather SwinburneWheatbelt, WA

Attention to detail

WOW, my expectations were not great having a granny flat built. But!!! Signing up with Classic granny flats was amazing. We were able to present our own plan which was improved along the build by suggestion by Derrick. All contractors working for Classic Granny Flats presented themselves professionally and went above and beyond to ensure that we were happy. Extra little bits attended without haggling for increased price. Nothing was too much trouble. We definitely recommend Classic Granny Flat WA . A big thank-you to the business for managing the whole process with seeming ease.

Spider
SpiderPerth, WA

Good company to deal with and they build a great patio

Frances B
Frances BPerth, WA

It looks fantastic

Thank you Classic patios and your team on a fantastic job. Arrived home today to find my new patio complete, the yard and work area spotless and the whole thing is better than I had imagined. After visiting your joondalup display I was very impressed with the aluminum system and your helpful and very informative sales team. You stood out and I am pleased that I have made the right choice… great service & communication from start to finish… Thank you

Excellent customer service

After recent storm damage to our patio on the weekend I called Classic Patios about repairs. With the current building boom I thought we would have a wait for materials and tradesperson. I was pleasantly surprised after calling on the Monday, that the materials were delivered on the friday and installed. The installer took great pride in his work and did a thorough inspection.
Can not recommend this company high enough. Excellent customer service!

Well done Classic Patios

The entire project was carried out professionally and timely. We are always given update on the status. Our queries were answered with clarity. Thanks to the team of Ron, Tania and the rest of the team. Appreciate Ben the installer good works too.

AJC
AJCPerth, WA

Forget the rest Classic are definitely the best !

After waiting 7 months for another company to start our carport l contacted Classic and dealt with Rob - he promptly answered all my questions and offered an alternative design to the existing other company quote which not only looked better it was also way cheaper. We already have our carport and the installer ‘s (Eddie) attention to detail and pride in his work was outstanding. Dont waste time going anywhere else just go straight to Classic you will not be disappointed .The whole team is professional ,prompt ,patient and the result is perfect .

• Incentivised Review No
Harold
HaroldPerth, WA

Ron, Tania and Glen comprise a highly satisfactory Team.

From inception, quotation receipt thereof acceptance and installation dealing with Classic has been a thoroughly pleasant experience. Highly recommend their product and services to anyone. Result surpasses expectations. Thank you.

Highly recommend!

We recently installed a granny flat/attached carport through CP& P. With an unexpected long delay caused by our bank and then with Covid hitting, CP&P were amazing! We had toyed with the idea of installing a granny flat for some time and when we finally made the decision, we are so pleased we chose CP&P! From the kind, considerate and professional manner of Tania Ward - (Accounts & Installation Administrator), Derek the Building Supervisor and all the contractors used on our job; all work was completed in a timely manner, concerns addressed and most importantly we were always kept well informed of any delays or issues.
We wouldn't hesitate to recommend the team at CP&P!