Classic Patios and Pools

See the Best Home Renovators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Classic Patios and Pools

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Harold
HaroldPerth, WA

Ron, Tania and Glen comprise a highly satisfactory Team.

From inception, quotation receipt thereof acceptance and installation dealing with Classic has been a thoroughly pleasant experience. Highly recommend their product and services to anyone. Result surpasses expectations. Thank you.

Highly recommend!

We recently installed a granny flat/attached carport through CP& P. With an unexpected long delay caused by our bank and then with Covid hitting, CP&P were amazing! We had toyed with the idea of installing a granny flat for some time and when we finally made the decision, we are so pleased we chose CP&P! From the kind, considerate and professional manner of Tania Ward - (Accounts & Installation Administrator), Derek the Building Supervisor and all the contractors used on our job; all work was completed in a timely manner, concerns addressed and most importantly we were always kept well informed of any delays or issues.
We wouldn't hesitate to recommend the team at CP&P!

G Griffin
G GriffinWestern Australia

Really impressed!

We just had a new alfresco built and very happy with how it turned out - the structure is exactly what we envisaged and classic patio's designed it just as we wanted. The look is stylish and sleek in a monument and white colours. Ben our installer was fantastic too; such a nice man and so professional - he is a real asset to the company. Thanks very much Classic Patios!

Find out how Classic Patios and Pools compares to other Home Renovators

Fantastic from start to finish.

Building is something that you may hesitate about. However I couldn't be more pleased with Classic they went above and beyond at every stage Derek the supervisor was great. Recommend

Michael C.
Michael C.Perth, WA

Top class patio

My wife and I had a new patio installed late September and we have to say that the experience was outstanding from visiting the showrooms to the measure up removing our old pergola and installing our new patio and follow up of the roof tiller all of the people we dealt with were outstanding a first class group we would recommend this company as a 5 star group and I must commend the tradies for their outstanding service

Peter Senior
Peter SeniorPerth, WA

New patio

Rob and the team at classic patios were friendly professional and easy to deal with. Everything went well and the finished patio is awesome. Thank you very much.

Perfect patio -- even better than display patios!

Steve N.Classic Patios and Pools

Hi Allison. Thanks for the review. We at Classic are glad you are happy with the completed patio. We also hope you have a lovely Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Ben
BenPeel, WA

A truly outstanding service and build quality!!

Poor services

Disappointed, sales man didn’t order what we discussed, the plans were drawn upside down ‍! Hence patio put up and had to be removed and replaced. Tradesman worked hard to put other people’s errors right. Unhappy customer.

Fantastic Customer Service

Yenny on 16 October 2020

Very Happy to move to my lovely Granny Flat.All the people who involve are very friendly and helpfull give the information while the building in proses, all my friends also very happy to see my Granny Flat.

Steve N.Classic Patios and Pools

Thanks Yenny we at Classic really hope you enjoy your new Granny Flat got many years to come. Thanks for the review.

Macs
MacsPerth, WA

Very Happy with this Company

After having a great patio built by Classic in 2011, using it most days through the year, we discovered the roof was starting to rust. So called into Classic's Showroom armed with a couple of photo's. they immediately said they would have a look. Within a couple of days we had Simon the painter there to treat the rust, and giving it 2 coat's of paint. Couple of day's later Ben and his mate arrived to fix new roof panels, and now it look's brand new again. So thanks Classic for such a speedy response. We will certainly be passing on your good name and workmanship to all our friends and neighbours. Mike

Job Satisfaction
MICHAEL
MICHAELPerth, WA

Fantastic studio and patio by Classic Patios and Pools

Very happy

After a long look at patio makers I decided on Classic and I made the right choice. From Craig coming out to do the plans, with the most enjoyable conversations ever, to Ben erecting the patio, I am very happy. Thank you also to Ben, for being the cleanest tradie I have had with all my renovations. A pleasure to deal with from start to finish. Would absolutely recommend, thank you!
Erica

Steve N.Classic Patios and Pools

Thanks for the review Erica . We at Classic hope you enjoy your new Aluminium Patio for many years to come.

Kith d.
Kith d.Perth, WA

Professionalism, precision/quality and customer engagement from start to finish

I have been engaging with building construction, allied and ancillary operations in Perth for over 30 years. The full circle customer engagement, quality and professionalism of both product and service by Classic Patios is at the top of the tree for me. As a Finance and Business Management professional I maintain very high standards in my own world and I do not offer complements unless tit is truly deserved. Classic Patios had earned my respect.

Read more reviews - page 2

Colin52asked

I tend not to look at 5 star reviews and I think all reviews need proof with regards images as for all we know they may have been written by the company. I look at 3 star reviews down to 1 star reviews if they have any and 10 one star reviews is enough for me to say no way to this company.

Steve N.Classic Patios and Pools

Hi Colin, I can assure you all of our positive and negative reviews are from customers who have purchased products from Classic. The suggestion they are not is unfair. Feel free to contact any of these customers direct to confirm. The Classic Team has worked extremely hard to with great products and Service to achieve this 5 star rating. Also check the dates on the Negative Reviews and you will see we have worked hard to improve what these customers saw as faults. Maybe read a few of the many Positive reviews. We do not sell steel Patios any more only Aluminium as steel Patios Rust. Regards Steve Nicholls (Director )

Colin52

I'll ask product review to look into this and get them to send proof on their posts. Then a tick verified will appear next to the post.

Steve N.Classic Patios and Pools

That would be great ! Thanks I look forward to all the verified post ticks on this site.

Colin52asked

I need a steel made patio that can hold 17 solar panels and what is the likely cost of all this please.

Colin52

After reading the negative reviews I have decided not to go with this company.

Mahendra
Mahendraasked

Where are you based?

Steve N.Classic Patios and Pools

Hi we are based in Joondalup Western Australia but we do service all Metro areas and some Transportable products in the outer areas of Western Australia. We have a showroom at 37 Winton Rd Joondalup and we are open from 9AM till 4PM weekdays and 10AM till 1PM on Saturdays. We are closed on Sunday but can arrange viewing outside of these hours by appointment.

See all Classic Patios and Pools questions