• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Fantastic from start to finish.

Building is something that you may hesitate about. However I couldn't be more pleased with Classic they went above and beyond at every stage Derek the supervisor was great. Recommend

Michael C.

Michael C.Perth, WA

Top class patio

My wife and I had a new patio installed late September and we have to say that the experience was outstanding from visiting the showrooms to the measure up removing our old pergola and installing our new patio and follow up of the roof tiller all of the people we dealt with were outstanding a first class group we would recommend this company as a 5 star group and I must commend the tradies for their outstanding service

Store LocationJoondalup wa
Peter Senior

Peter SeniorPerth, WA

New patio

Rob and the team at classic patios were friendly professional and easy to deal with. Everything went well and the finished patio is awesome. Thank you very much.

Find out how Classic Patios and Pools compares to other Home Renovators

Perfect patio -- even better than display patios!

Steve N.Classic Patios and Pools

Hi Allison. Thanks for the review. We at Classic are glad you are happy with the completed patio. We also hope you have a lovely Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Ben

BenPeel, WA

A truly outstanding service and build quality!!

Poor services

Disappointed, sales man didn’t order what we discussed, the plans were drawn upside down ‍! Hence patio put up and had to be removed and replaced. Tradesman worked hard to put other people’s errors right. Unhappy customer.

Store LocationClassic patio

Fantastic Customer Service

Yenny on 16 October 2020

Very Happy to move to my lovely Granny Flat.All the people who involve are very friendly and helpfull give the information while the building in proses, all my friends also very happy to see my Granny Flat.

Steve N.Classic Patios and Pools

Thanks Yenny we at Classic really hope you enjoy your new Granny Flat got many years to come. Thanks for the review.

Macs

MacsPerth, WA

Very Happy with this Company

After having a great patio built by Classic in 2011, using it most days through the year, we discovered the roof was starting to rust. So called into Classic's Showroom armed with a couple of photo's. they immediately said they would have a look. Within a couple of days we had Simon the painter there to treat the rust, and giving it 2 coat's of paint. Couple of day's later Ben and his mate arrived to fix new roof panels, and now it look's brand new again. So thanks Classic for such a speedy response. We will certainly be passing on your good name and workmanship to all our friends and neighbours. Mike

MICHAEL

MICHAELPerth, WA

Fantastic studio and patio by Classic Patios and Pools

Store LocationJOONDALUP WA

Very happy

After a long look at patio makers I decided on Classic and I made the right choice. From Craig coming out to do the plans, with the most enjoyable conversations ever, to Ben erecting the patio, I am very happy. Thank you also to Ben, for being the cleanest tradie I have had with all my renovations. A pleasure to deal with from start to finish. Would absolutely recommend, thank you!
Erica

Steve N.Classic Patios and Pools

Thanks for the review Erica . We at Classic hope you enjoy your new Aluminium Patio for many years to come.

Kith d.

Kith d.Perth, WA

Professionalism, precision/quality and customer engagement from start to finish

I have been engaging with building construction, allied and ancillary operations in Perth for over 30 years. The full circle customer engagement, quality and professionalism of both product and service by Classic Patios is at the top of the tree for me. As a Finance and Business Management professional I maintain very high standards in my own world and I do not offer complements unless tit is truly deserved. Classic Patios had earned my respect.

heather

heatherPerth, WA

Gable Roof Room & Patio

Our room & patio was completed over a week ago.
To Ron, Steve, Tania & our installer Matt "A Big Thankyou"
From a enclosed room with vermiculite ceilings & Perspex windows which continually leaked over many years to a Fully Enclosed room with Gable Roof, Glass Sliding windows & a new patio is just amazing.
From our first contact with your company to the final touches nothing was too much trouble.
We have no hesitation in recommending your company to family & friends.
Heather & Bernie

Store LocationClassis Home Improvements Joondalup
Steve N.Classic Patios and Pools

Thanks Heather and Bernie, we at Classic are so happy to hear that you love your new addition. Thank you for trusting us with your project and we hope you enjoy the area for many years to come. Regards Steve Nicholls

Customer Focus

My granny flat has just been completed by Classic. The team at classic were very organised and professional. From the salesperson to the person completing the construction and to the handover of the unit, I could not thank enough. They attended to every query and no matter how insignificant the query was. If I could build another unit, I will not hesitate to contact them again. A very satisfied customer which I have already told a lot of my friends about classic.

Store LocationClassic,Joondalup
Steve N.Classic Patios and Pools

Thanks for the Review Sonia. We at Classic hope you enjoy your new Granny Flat for many years to come. Regards Steve

moggy

moggyPerth, WA

Excellent Experience

Ours was a major renovation and extension of a 1934 house.
At all stages, Classic were highly professional, approachable and sensitive to our wishes.
The result is outstanding.

Thanks Steve Nicholls manager and Derek Pearcy supervisor and all teams of their friendly, cheerful and competent tradesmen.

• +1Thumbnail
Store LocationJoondallup
Steve N.Classic Patios and Pools

Thanks for the Review Geoff. It certainly looks fantastic . Thank you for all your assistance with Derek on the way through the project . Regards Steve Nicholls

Very happy so far

Just had a patio fitted in Mindarie by Matt and we're very happy with the workmanship and general customer service from Classic during the Covid-19 period. The acid test will be Perth's winter rains and our 'leak free promise'. All in all a great experience dealing with Classic so I would definitely recommend.

Marina

MarinaPerth, WA

Very satisfied

It took only about four weeks from signing up to completion. We are very happy with the patio, it looks terrific. It was installed with no fuss, on time and Matt the installer was very competent and efficient. We would definitely recommend Classic Patios for their professionalism and quality products.

Store Location37 Winton Road, Joondalup WA 6027
Geof

Geof

Great company, great product

Excellent first contact, with good responses to questions, and good suggestions for obtaining best price.
Amazed at the speed materials delivered and construction started after contract signed.
Excellent tradesman, polite, supportive, informative, and on time.
Supervisor was right on the ball identifying some substandard materials and arranging replacement the next day.

Would recommend this company to anyone considering patio installation.

Store LocationClassic Patios - Joondalup
Scarramar

ScarramarPerth, WA

I use it daily

Fabulous Outdoor space has been created with this patio. Once everything was approved the quality materials arrived. Installers came when they said they would and were very pleasant to deal with. I love the new area and use it daily!

Store Locationjoondalup classic patios
Kathy S

Kathy SPerth, WA

CANT BE HAPPIER

Couple of weeks ago the granny flat was ready to move in. It looks so good that I really could move in but its not for me will be for my father in law later. It was a great pleasure to deal with everyone who was inwolfed in that project.
Steve came from Joondalup to see if I have the right measurements for the granny flat and explained everything to me. Derek the supervisor was the same he informed me about every single step. The Team was easy going any question answered or ensured they will give the answer. The Team was just awesome and easy to talk. Thank you all it was a great pleasure to deal with all of the CLASSIC PATIOS and POOLS TEAM.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Steve N.Classic Patios and Pools

Thanks for the feed back Kathy. We at Classic are really please you are happy and you also made the process very easy for us. We hope you had a great Xmas and enjoy your New Year.