Classic Patios and Pools

Classic Patios and Pools

Fantastic Patio - Has made outdoor living a reality!

Classic Patios were the only team who were able to plan and build to my patio needs. The outside area was quite large and was an unusual shape, but they were able to make it work with great roof coverage and an under-area free of poles etc. I have a pool table, barbecue, seating and sun lounges all under cover now. Love it!

Store LocationClassic Patios Joondalup

Shonky

Cut sheets with angle grinder.
No footings , missed screw holes everywhere , scratches all over the posts and wrong screws used .
After 7 years rusting all over . Don’t use them I’m going have to remove and replace sheets soon along with the gutters probably .

Patio built in 2012 . You refused Classic Access to rectify the minor issues then you were heavily compensated. You then write a review 7 years later . This was resolved in 2012 Gary .New issues buddy rust rust and more rust that wasn’t in the contract . But look at these reviews there all exactly what I went through. I feel for these people because I know there talking the truth . I short changed you 10k would of been a lot more if the misses wasn’t so ready to have a baby you put us through a lot of unnecessary stress . I hope you go under mate . SHONKY

Excellent Patio Design and Craftsmanship

After reviewing Classic’s online reviews I visited their Joondalup display centre. The patios on display looked exactly how I envisioned my patio finish to be: I wanted a skillion patio design.
Steve - sales came to my place that afternoon and measured/ quoted my patio design.
I signed a contract the following day.
Steve - project manager followed up onsite to confirm design and finish.

The tradesman or should I say ‘Patio Artisan’ - Trevor, was absolutely amazing. His attention to detail and skilled professionalism is second to none and I recommend you request Trevor as your installer where possible!
Thank you Tania - admin for your professional and friendly (and prompt) emails.

100% recommend Classic.

Store LocationJoondalup

Satisfied customer who would recommend Classic

I chose Classic as I was impressed with the excellent drainage gutter that they use whereas other companies just cut gutters, and merge them, which could result issues. They were not the cheapest of the 5 quotes that we sought but their online reviews were extremely good. There was a problem with the sizing of the materials delivered but our installer, Trevor, realised this and after some discussion with us, and Steve at the office, commenced work as well as ordering some new materials. Trevor was a really nice fellow who consulted us as he built the patio. He clearly knew what he was doing!
The finished construction is as as good as the pictures that Classic use in their advertising literature and I would not hesitate to recommend their product. The important thing to me, in the construction stage, was that they recognised the error in the materials delivered and rectified it as soon as they could. An excellent service that has resulted in an impressive structure.

An excellent and professional job

Aside from delay by the local council, the construction of a new gable roof and patio went ahead and looks terrific.
'Ben' the installer was most professional, polite and informed. He is a great credit to Classic Patios. I really think he is worth more money!
All in all, it has been a pleasure dealing with Classic Patios. Most highly recommended.
Keith

Excellent job

Very happy with our new patio. High quality product. Professional company to deal with. Thank you Classic patios . We highly recommend this company. Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas . Sophie and Louie A

Thanks Sophie and Louie we appreciate the feed back. We at Classic also would like to wish you guys a Merry Christmas.

Perfect patio!

Very happy with our new patio. Steve was very patient with all our questions and Matt did an excellent installation - punctual, tidy and very professional. Would definitely recommend this company.

Thanks Cindy , we hope you enjoy your new patio for many years to come.

False pricing advertising

Saw them advertised in the paper, 5x2 $2235, 7x3 $3130. So we got them out for a quote on a patio 7x2. They told us the minimum price was $4,000. We asked about the specials advertised and he admitted it was just an advertising gimmick. We said that was false advertising and he left.

Hi Kelly the advertised specials are available on those set sizes we do sell a lot of them. I apologise if you were told otherwise . Please feel free to contact me by email steve@classicgrannyflatswa.com.au to discuss and if you would like to purchase one of our advertised special patios.

Very happy with our Granny flat

Very happy with the final product in our one bedroom Granny Flat. The various workmen were friendly and helpful. Despite extremely bad weather still managed to be finished in less then 12 weeks. So happy that my Mum can now be close to us where we can keep an eye on her. Thanks to Paul, Derek and Tania and all the team we and Mum are thrilled.

Sunroom, a Dream place

We chose Classic Patios to build our Patio, the Sunroom located on the second floor and a Game room for our Grand Children, together with Steve Ellis, the salesman we designed the all project to meet our needs and requirements, with a very good cooperation and communication we achieved the desired results.
We are extremely happy to date, almost three years already since the job was completed, with the overall project, such as the insulated Colorbond Patio, Sunroom, and the Game room, which makes us very satisfied not only with the Product itself but the overall service.
A special thanks to Steve Nicholls, and Robin for their patience and understanding and willing to listening and acting to meet Customer’s satisfactions, well done and most appreciated from me and my wife.
I would most certainly recommend this company to anyone considering to have any addition or alteration to theirs Home.

VERY THOROUGH

Have just had a smallish patio extension fitted by Classic Patios. The whole process has been excellent from ordering to fitting with the company sending through informative emails as the steps of getting the job done unfolded. The finished job is of high quality. I would most certainly recommend this company.

Well done.

My wife and I have just completed having a granny flat built.Classic Patio and Pools were very professional to deal with .We were impressed with vast array of tradies that worked on the building.Not only were they very good at their job but they were polite and respectful in the manner they went about working around our house during the building programme.

A GREAT CHOICE SO HAPPY WITH THE WHOLE PROCESS FROM BUYING TO COMPLETION

We chose Classic Patios to build our insulated gable patio which had to fit between the house and a garage which were at two different levels. Steve the salesman produced a design that fitted our needs and Tania in the office explained the process with her helpful emails. We were so very fortunate to have Trevor as our installer. His work is very professional and his attention to detail is incredible. He made the patio into a wonderful addition to our home. The clean up during and at the completion of the build is fantastic every bit of material is contained and taken away. Thank you Classic.

The Perfect Patio

. We started with Ron, from Classic , who provided us with his expert and experienced advice and recommendations ; nothing was too much trouble for this man . Following the necessary approvals we were introduced to Matt the installer. What a difference a day, or two, makes. Matt provided us with fantastic service and had the installation completed within two days. His professionalism and attention to detail made for a very successful outcome and we are thoroughly enjoying the Patio. With these gentlemen involved with Classic Patios and Pools you can have confidence should you choose from the Classic range of products.

Still the Best Granny Flat.

Four years after having my beautiful granny flat built, it is still my perfect home. There has been no maintenance required because of the excellent workmanship in the construction back in January 2014. Thankyou Paul, Steve and Staff and hope you all have a Very Merry Christmas.

Love my patio

Extremely happy to date with our insulated colourbond Patio (it's been up for 2 weeks now), 2 sides of the house, a hip end gable as the main entertainment area and a flat roof down the side. Matt did an excellent job installing, I would say above and beyond, even just the small touches like brickwork, site tidyup etc, highly recommended. Once council approval was attained it only took a week to install, and they also had someone come out and re-render the roof tiles which was more than i was expecting. I had lighting installed yesterday and Classic looked after us with extra brackets to mount the lights. Highly recommended.

Great for all weather conditions

We have had a patio built to screen the house from the harsh summer sun. The people at Classic Patios were very efficient and answered all questions put to them. The planning, installation and communication processes were of the highest level. The workmanship was excellent. We would recommend Classic Patios and Pools to anyone considering to buy a patio.

House extension without breaking the bank and stress free

Attractive and useful extra room 20m2 added to our house for half the price and time of equivalent brick. Classic handled all the drawings, council submissions and constructions. All workers were polite, knowledgeable, hard working and good housekeeping. A few minor snags were rectified without delay. And the agreed initial price quote was fixed, no quibbling.

Six months later and still happy, has made a huge difference to our living space. Great to have lots of options for family coming to visit. Blends right in with our brick and tile house.Thanks Dereck we at Classic are so pleased you are enjoying your new addition and we do appreciate the positive feedback.

Perfect patio

What a fantastic patio we just had built by Paccic Patios. A very reputable, reliable and professional company. I can not fault their planning, delivery and installation processes, plus their customer service is spot on.

Excellent and Awesome Job

We take this opportunity to thank Paul for his understanding of our situation in the delay in building our granny flat and the excellent work done by Derek in overseeing the completion of our flat. We also thank all the teams who have worked so hard in building a beautiful and modern granny flat for us. Thank you once again Classic Granny Flats.