• Timeliness
  • Rates and Fees

heather

heatherPerth, WA

Gable Roof Room & Patio

Our room & patio was completed over a week ago.
To Ron, Steve, Tania & our installer Matt "A Big Thankyou"
From a enclosed room with vermiculite ceilings & Perspex windows which continually leaked over many years to a Fully Enclosed room with Gable Roof, Glass Sliding windows & a new patio is just amazing.
From our first contact with your company to the final touches nothing was too much trouble.
We have no hesitation in recommending your company to family & friends.
Heather & Bernie

Store LocationClassis Home Improvements Joondalup

Customer Focus

My granny flat has just been completed by Classic. The team at classic were very organised and professional. From the salesperson to the person completing the construction and to the handover of the unit, I could not thank enough. They attended to every query and no matter how insignificant the query was. If I could build another unit, I will not hesitate to contact them again. A very satisfied customer which I have already told a lot of my friends about classic.

Store LocationClassic,Joondalup
Steve N.Classic Patios and Pools

Thanks for the Review Sonia. We at Classic hope you enjoy your new Granny Flat for many years to come. Regards Steve

moggy

moggyPerth, WA

Excellent Experience

Ours was a major renovation and extension of a 1934 house.
At all stages, Classic were highly professional, approachable and sensitive to our wishes.
The result is outstanding.

Thanks Steve Nicholls manager and Derek Pearcy supervisor and all teams of their friendly, cheerful and competent tradesmen.

• +1
Store LocationJoondallup

Very happy so far

Just had a patio fitted in Mindarie by Matt and we're very happy with the workmanship and general customer service from Classic during the Covid-19 period. The acid test will be Perth's winter rains and our 'leak free promise'. All in all a great experience dealing with Classic so I would definitely recommend.

Marina

MarinaPerth, WA

Very satisfied

It took only about four weeks from signing up to completion. We are very happy with the patio, it looks terrific. It was installed with no fuss, on time and Matt the installer was very competent and efficient. We would definitely recommend Classic Patios for their professionalism and quality products.

Store Location37 Winton Road, Joondalup WA 6027
Geof

Geof

Great company, great product

Excellent first contact, with good responses to questions, and good suggestions for obtaining best price.
Amazed at the speed materials delivered and construction started after contract signed.
Excellent tradesman, polite, supportive, informative, and on time.
Supervisor was right on the ball identifying some substandard materials and arranging replacement the next day.

Would recommend this company to anyone considering patio installation.

Store LocationClassic Patios - Joondalup
Scarramar

ScarramarPerth, WA

I use it daily

Fabulous Outdoor space has been created with this patio. Once everything was approved the quality materials arrived. Installers came when they said they would and were very pleasant to deal with. I love the new area and use it daily!

Store Locationjoondalup classic patios
Kathy S

Kathy SPerth, WA

CANT BE HAPPIER

Couple of weeks ago the granny flat was ready to move in. It looks so good that I really could move in but its not for me will be for my father in law later. It was a great pleasure to deal with everyone who was inwolfed in that project.
Steve came from Joondalup to see if I have the right measurements for the granny flat and explained everything to me. Derek the supervisor was the same he informed me about every single step. The Team was easy going any question answered or ensured they will give the answer. The Team was just awesome and easy to talk. Thank you all it was a great pleasure to deal with all of the CLASSIC PATIOS and POOLS TEAM.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Steve N.Classic Patios and Pools

Thanks for the feed back Kathy. We at Classic are really please you are happy and you also made the process very easy for us. We hope you had a great Xmas and enjoy your New Year.

PeterPerth, WA

Customer satisfaction delivered

From the very outset the itinerary presented by Classic Patios was on time. Ben and Cory kept me informed of arrival and knock off times to give uninterrupted access to site. Any queries I had, both Ben and Cory were only to happy to answer and explain. It was a few days after completion that we had some rain and detected a very minor leak. Within a few days after contacting Classic Patios I received a phone call from Ben to see if he could come and fix the problem the following morning. Being aware that it was only minor remedial work Ben saw no hesitation in driving from North Joondalup to Canning Vale to ensure a happy outcome. Customer satisfaction personified. Thank you CP team.

Peter

Steve, Thanks very much to your dedication to ensuring a most satisfying outcome. regards from both Sue and me.

swirvin

swirvinperth

We gave them a challenging patio roof design -they delivered!

We wanted to open up the rear of our house to let the northern winter sun in, while blocking direct summer sun. And to enjoy the view of our garden. So in conjunction with Classic, we designed, and they successfully built a steep single pitch patio roof. Cost was a focus, so only a single skin roof was built. The result is stunning, strong and everything we hoped it would be. The only thing we would do differently would be to install the side shading panels when Classic built it (doing it now). We recommend Classic!

Lori

LoriPerth, WA

CLASSIC is Fantastic

Our new Classic patio was installed this week - on time and 'on trend': all in Surfmist colour (fresh), all aluminium (no rust), designed to not leak (box gutters all sides) and assembled with precision (thanks Ben)! From start to finish, we were impressed with the product, the people, and the process. No stress, no mess - Ben even cleaned the patio and painted each screw! It doesn't get better than that.

Store LocationClassic Patios Joondalup
Steve N.Classic Patios and Pools

Thanks Lori I am so happy to hear you are happy with your patio and we at Classic hope you enjoy your new purchase for many years to come. Thanks for the Review Steve Nicholls General Manager.

Sally

SallyPerth, WA

Love my Patio extension!

Have waited a while to finally be able to get the Patio extension done. Classic were the first to quote and were very proffessional with realistic advice and competitive pricing. Some of our other experiences with getting quotes were a bit off putting. Whilst pricing sat in the middle of the quotes we received, we are more than happy with the finished product and attention to detail. Even where they had someone come and replace a couple of roof tiles which had cracked on installation. We have since sat through several storms and the patio has stood the weather test. All our questions were answered promptly and timely. No problem in recommending Classic Patios. :-)

Steve N.Classic Patios and Pools

Hi Sally , Classic are happy to hear you are satisfied with our Product and Service. Thank you for your review and we hope you enjoy your patio for many years to come.

Jette

JetteWheatbelt, WA

Excellent granny flat

Only moved into my granny flat a week ago, but I am very pleased with the flat. The tradesmen were all very nice and helpful and willing to make a few changes. It was a pleasure dealing with Derek, the supervisor, he is a great guy. Highly recommend Classic Granny Flats

Frustrated and angry.com

Frustrated and angry.comWheatbelt, WA

Very unhappy with the way we were treated. Read and understand the contract thoroughly, before you sign up.

Marion

MarionPerth, WA

Highy Recommend

From the onset Rob was very professional and friendly even bringing samples of the type of guttering and joins used. The best design for the area was worked out. Matt the installer knew his work and the patio was put up in the week. Even with a slight hicup supervisor Steve was on to it and was sorted overnight with no delays. All questions were answered by their admin, fantastic customer service. The result a lovely 11 metre patio, such a difference from the flat roof that was taken down. I highly recommend Classic Patios. A great team and my family will enjoy many years of entertaining.

Way

Way

Could not be happier

From the very first time we spoke with Classic Patios we knew they would give us what we wanted. Ron was not only very helpful with advise but very professional with what he did and all work was carried out in a very timely manner. Our installer had years of experience and did an amazing job. We couldn't be happier.

Steve N.Classic Patios and Pools

Hi Way, Thanks for the Review. We are really Glad you are happy with the final product and service. We are sure you will get many years of enjoyment from your purchase Regards Steve Nicholls General Manager.

Beyond disappointed

Failure to make repairs when numerous water leaks became evident at most joins. To correct the issue I have to pull the structure down and rebuild. Not impressed at all.

Highly Recommend

Great Customer Service. There guys are really trying to help you, especially supervisor Derek - he is super nice and helpful. I just let them do whatever they had to do and then I received a great house with no headache at all. Highly recommend those guys.

Pros: easy-going, helpful, not much to worry about with them

Cons: In my case were not to strict with deadlines, but that was not a big deal for me.

rayworth

rayworthPerth, WA

by Ray Worthington 23/8/2019

Store LocationClassic Patios and Pools in Joondalup, Western Australia
Dean G.

Dean G.Perth, WA

Fantastic Patio - Has made outdoor living a reality!

Classic Patios were the only team who were able to plan and build to my patio needs. The outside area was quite large and was an unusual shape, but they were able to make it work with great roof coverage and an under-area free of poles etc. I have a pool table, barbecue, seating and sun lounges all under cover now. Love it!

Store LocationClassic Patios Joondalup