Classic Pools

Classic Pools

4.4

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (3)
  • Purchase Type
Graham

Graham

Great experience with Mark

We had a fantastic experience with Mark from Classic Pools. His service was great, answered all our of questions and knew his product. He was a pleasure to deal with.

Purchase TypePool
Dil

DilVictoria

So disappointed

Not giving full information at the time they wanna sell. Very arrogant staff when we call Springvale staff. Avoid this company. You will not get the good service from them.

Purchase TypeSpa
Greg

GregPerth, WA

No Complaints

Classic pools were great, Allan was great to deal with and had an answer to any questions I had, I would recommend them to anyone who is looking at putting in an above ground pool

Purchase TypePool

boris

borisSouth East Queensland, QLD

most helpfull

classic pools helped me get a new pool and did everything they could to help me
they asked all the right questions listened to what i had to say
exelent and swift service

Jean F.South East Queensland, QLD

So disappointed.

Not good at all won't fulfill the warranty or anything

Tracey Bell

Tracey BellSydney, NSW

Amazing quality above ground pool for swim school

We were put in touch with Mark from Classic Pools over a year ago when we started our quest to open a swim school. Being from Sydney we were a little hesitant in putting our trust in a company out of state however Mark's knowledge and professionalism throughout the purchase process was amazing. We had to do some council wrangling and, again, Mark's assistance with any of our requests was invaluable. He was also able to push to meet our rather tight delivery timeline after council approval right on the Christmas closure period.

We have just completed installation and the pool is of outstanding quality. We can't thank Mark enough and have no hesitation in recommending Classic Pools, great customer service experience!

dmoon7789

dmoon7789

Above ground swimming pool

Purchased Classic Pool over the phone from Mark. Very helpful guy. Price was reasonable. Seems like a good quality pool. We are installing it ourselves. Every thing is going together well.. Thanks David

Phil Perkinson

Phil PerkinsonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Wade and Sarah are amazing... almost as amazing as our spa

Ian L

Ian LSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Pool from a very helpful team

Pistol

Pistol

Good Value got a quality pool

Asked to give me a better deal than the original quote because of the excavation cost gave me a 500$ discount. Version helpful when I picked it up nice bloke

Very professional and helpful.

We recently bought our second pool from Classis pools. We were impressed with the service
From Josh . We ordered and had the pool delivered with all components in less time than we thought. The contracters who assembled the pool, Steve Carter and crew were very professional and pleasant and were also helpful with advice. All in all we are extremely satisfied with the services of poth supplies and contractors. Thank you.

Excellent very happy with our pool

Thanks to Mark & his team. The process was made very easy, excellent advice from purchasing to installation. Only took one day. All trades turned up when expected & were a pleasure to deal with. Many thanks we love our pool.

Greg and Sonya

Greg and SonyaSouth East Queensland, QLD

A pleasurable retail experience.

Classic Pools, a pleasurable retail experience. Mark ensured the processes of purchasing a pool, organisation of council approvals, site preparation, pool install through to final certification was a streamlined and comfortable event.
All contracted companies involved with the council approvals, certifications or actual install were knowledgeable, very experienced, polite and friendly.
I would have no hesitation recommending customers to Classic pools.

Mark

MarkSouth East Queensland, QLD

Looks great and feels great

Extremely happy with the whole process from the initial sale with Mark who gave us a great deal to the high quality finished product. I installed myself easily from the in depth instructions and links. Thanks guys....

MaybeQLD

MaybeQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Team

From end to end the team from Classic Pools Loganlea we’re amazing! Soren’s knowledge, expertise and no surprises attitude meant we were fully aware of best and worse case scenarios. Joel’s team ensured that the great work continued with a completely hassle free installation. Everyone we dealt with were professional, knowledgeable and genuine. Absolutely fabulous company to deal with.

Great product and service.

Pool appears to be of a high standard. Very helpful, experienced sales and installation staff. Great personal after sales care. All steps handled by classic pools staff (Soren). Very reasonable time frame from purchase to installation. Very happy with entire process

Great customer service

We are so happy with our pool. Customer was excellent. Any question we had was answered promptly. After our pool was installed, we have been advised if we require any further assistance, don’t hesitate to ask.

maka

makaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Swimming Pool

This is the 2nd pool we have purchased from Classic Pools in Loganlea Soren Moraro was so helpful in supplying just what we needed and gave me all the advice on the new Chlorinator we definately recommend this store to anyone wishing to purchase a pool

BobSouth East Queensland, QLD

swimming pool

From start to finish , job well done,from escavator man to installers and information we were given from start to finish.Would recommend Classic Pools, from sales people and installers. Many hours of fun will be had in our new pool

Richasked

Hey anyone had a problem with the liner failing. Ours developed a fist size hole and the entire right bottom edge which gets the most sun has degraded to a thin easy tear plastic. It's five years old thought it would last longer.

Bonita S
Bonita S

Did anyone bother to answer you Rich? It doesn’t look like it. We just had the same thing happen last night with a liner that is only 3 years old. Seems extremely shoddy.

Rich

No, no replies. Took it up with Classic pools got a well worded reply including a copy of the original guarantee doc for the liner. Clearly it wasn't the first time they had to reply to my kind of inquiry. Basically if it doesn't split as you're doing the initial filling of the pool you're out of luck. One thing to watch is the 'generous' offer to supply you a new liner at several hundred dollars off their usual price in recognition of your inconvenience. About 3 minutes of looking on line and I found the same liner a few hundred dollars cheaper again then their 'generous' offer. Sorry I don't have better news for you, good luck.

Jean F.

Hi our pool cleaner came this morning to our just 3 year old 12.6 x 6.4 metre pool. As he started to clean the whole bottom corner tore and we lost over 120,000 litres of pool water, which then made its way down the paddock and straight into our stock dam. The bottom of our liner was completely faded, yet the sides still had patterning on them. Got the run around from Classic Pools as had been warned. Also received a very "generous" offer of a new liner. Truly. Our entire deck goes over the top of our coping and will have to be torn off. We would have to get someone to redo the liner. We had this put up professionally and has been looked after professionally. I could cry I am so dissapointed about this. How can you sell a product not fit for purpose. The warranty only covers the manufacture of the liner, not the material. What sort of a warranty is that. It's not a warranty at all, as it's the material that has failed. The sales experience was fantastic, but if we had any idea this would have happened we would have given it a miss I'm afraid. I fear there will be many, many more people out there that will suffer the same problems and its just criminal.

Mandy T

Mandy Tasked

Hi everyone, has any one installed an oval pool themselves got a few questions

Bob

We have just had one installed

Babydraggonz

Babydraggonzasked

Crappy Kreepy Crawler that classic Pools sent with ‘ KIT POOL’ paid enough for the pool and installation at least you guys could supply quality products. Takes me 3 days to clean the pool with the Crawler....absolutely ridiculous!!!! I have better things to do....steps also move, cinder blocks in steps aren’t good enough to hold down the steps and the rail was never installed!!!! Oh I forgot...I’m the owner builder right? Tried to get other Pool companies to help but they won’t touch your product or deal with your issues.....
I’m ready to send the crawler back to Hoppers Crossing and throwing over thier fence and making a complaint to the Ombudsman about service, installation and quality of product ( pool and filter and solar )
So if I want help C at Hoppers tells you to get help from other pool companies.....I want answers on we’re to find people to help install steps properly and also what’s the best Crawler ?

Billy B.
Billy B.

It's no different for us mate we have been treated the same and every other company has said the same to us won't touch there products

Get an answer from our members and Classic Pools representatives