Classic Pools

Classic Pools

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (29)

Mark and Jules

Mark and JulesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sales guy lied, so be careful. If not for the owner stepping in, we would give them a 1 star

Rob v.South East Queensland, QLD

Great pool - mostly happy but some niggles during installation

We specifically wanted 'modular' and visited Classic Pools to view their display and spoke to someone we knew who had one.

It was tight but we got it for Xmas 2020 and we have been all over it since.

The only real issue was the co-ordination of sub-contractors which became our task as no-one at Classic had or wanted real responsibility for it and we ended up with a large pile of dirt in the back yard that we had to get rid of after explicitly requesting that this be included in the excavation.

So thanks guys - we have our pool and I would happily do it again.

Karen - WA

Karen - WAPerth, WA

Pool fine but stay clear of the installer

jeff k.

jeff k.Pilbara, WA

The classic extreme ubove ground pool

Best designed salt water pool in australia easy to assemble resin tops nothing beats them had same size in another brand dosn,t come close to the classic extreme absolutley love it cheers from jeff king

Sunny Coast

Sunny Coast

A bumpy start but a good ending..

Read many reviews online and had some reservations about both pool places we were looking at using. Decided on Classic Pools. We had a rocky start with one salesperson who advised one thing in person and hit us with extra costs on the order form and his response wasn't very satisfactory. I raised many concerns and questions with another person that were answered in full and we decided to proceed with our original sales contact person who seemed more professional. Their delivery guy was excellent.

Pool has been installed and is up and running and so far so good, we are happy with our purchase. We've had extra contact with Classic Pools and good follow up service.

Annie W

Annie WHobart, TAS

Above ground pool

Salesperson Mark was very helpful. Being a 1st time pool buyer I asked heaps of questions before choosing.
Thanks for getting my pool out to me by Christmas.
I would shop again with this company.

Anthony

AnthonySouth East Queensland, QLD

Shocking Service

The perfect pool for summer.

A smooth process from sales to installation.
The Team at Classic Pools know there business well.
Using established, knowledgeable and reliable contractors the process has been excellent.
Our pool is crystal clear, easy to maintain with the latest pool technology.
Thank you to all involved in delivering on our project , we couldn't be happier.

Stewy008

Stewy008Sydney, NSW

Waiting Waiting Waiting

Sounded like no wanted to help, just got pushed from department to department wasting a good 15min each one. Gave part numbers and people were still unsure with pool i had.
Been over a week now, still getting told I need to speak to another department.

JANET P.

JANET P.South East Queensland, QLD

Easy online transaction

Salesman through to delivery driver were excellent to deal with, Mark was very knowledgeable and informative.
Step by step video was very helpful in assembling the pool

mecres74

mecres74Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Shameless and without integrity .

Very happy.

The installation of the pool was quick and the guys who assembled it were fantastic (perfectly level all round). Still working on the deck and fences, so haven't filled and used the pool yet. Looking forward to our first dip.

KGB

KGB

Great Service and Price

Very satisfied with our experience, simple, affordable and great quality. Highly recommend Classic Pools. We can’t wait for a summer of pool fun!

great service and patience

We have just had a pool installed by Classic pools. their salesmanship, customer service and professionalism was first class. Soren delivered what he said he would, and put up with numerous delays in the project. Pool was installed and any issues evolving on the day were quickly dealt with.

Kyles

KylesSouth East Queensland, QLD

I would highly recommend Classic Pools

I would highly recommend Classic Pools as everything ran like a well oiled machine.
All tradies were friendly and on time and if you had a question they were happy to help.
Steve, Leisa were our builders and were lovely to deal with.
We couldn’t be happier with our pool.
Kylie & Kris

Leah McCarron

Leah McCarronSouth East Queensland, QLD

We use the pool most days and so far it is easy to maintain. The cleaning equipment that came as part of the package is easy to use. We used a recommended builder to construct and we were happy
With the job.

Tess M.

Tess M.South East Queensland, QLD

Rude arrogant angry staff

I have twice had dealings with the salesman at this company. Once on the phone and once face to face. Don’t go there!!! He’s an arrogant angry know it all who gets aggressive when you don’t hang off his every word and dare to ask questions. He actually yelled at me when I told him we better just forget it. Nasty horrible and if the other 1 Star reviews are anything to go by not the first time. Save your money.

Jen

JenCentral, SA

great service for pool

Great company to deal with for purchase of pool. I will use pool everyday I can. Pool is easy to maintain and has solar heating. Easy and helpful company. Delivery was simple.

Happy Customer

Happy CustomerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thank you Classic Pools we love our pool..

We love our pool the kidz use it on the hot/warm weather..

Thank you to Mark at Classic Pools Queensland for our pool and thanks to Steve and the crew for installing our pool..

Couldn’t be happier

We are super happy with our pool, we shopped around at different pool shops but once we found classic pools we looked no further. The service was outstanding, and they were super friendly. We asked for a deepend in our pool and they made it happen without any hesitation. Thank you Mark Hickey and team we are so thankful for everything. Our kids are over the moon with the new pool. Here is a piccy of the pool. Almost done just need our decking done ✅
Once again Thankyou from the bottom of our hearts ♥️