Classic Pools

Classic Pools

See the Best Home Renovators in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Ian L

Ian LSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Pool from a very helpful team

Pistol

Pistol

Good Value got a quality pool

Asked to give me a better deal than the original quote because of the excavation cost gave me a 500$ discount. Version helpful when I picked it up nice bloke

Rates and Fees

Very professional and helpful.

We recently bought our second pool from Classis pools. We were impressed with the service
From Josh . We ordered and had the pool delivered with all components in less time than we thought. The contracters who assembled the pool, Steve Carter and crew were very professional and pleasant and were also helpful with advice. All in all we are extremely satisfied with the services of poth supplies and contractors. Thank you.

Rates and Fees

Excellent very happy with our pool

Thanks to Mark & his team. The process was made very easy, excellent advice from purchasing to installation. Only took one day. All trades turned up when expected & were a pleasure to deal with. Many thanks we love our pool.

Greg and Sonya

Greg and SonyaSouth East Queensland, QLD

A pleasurable retail experience.

Classic Pools, a pleasurable retail experience. Mark ensured the processes of purchasing a pool, organisation of council approvals, site preparation, pool install through to final certification was a streamlined and comfortable event.
All contracted companies involved with the council approvals, certifications or actual install were knowledgeable, very experienced, polite and friendly.
I would have no hesitation recommending customers to Classic pools.

Mark

MarkSouth East Queensland, QLD

Looks great and feels great

Extremely happy with the whole process from the initial sale with Mark who gave us a great deal to the high quality finished product. I installed myself easily from the in depth instructions and links. Thanks guys....

MaybeQLD

MaybeQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Team

From end to end the team from Classic Pools Loganlea we’re amazing! Soren’s knowledge, expertise and no surprises attitude meant we were fully aware of best and worse case scenarios. Joel’s team ensured that the great work continued with a completely hassle free installation. Everyone we dealt with were professional, knowledgeable and genuine. Absolutely fabulous company to deal with.

Rates and Fees

Great product and service.

Pool appears to be of a high standard. Very helpful, experienced sales and installation staff. Great personal after sales care. All steps handled by classic pools staff (Soren). Very reasonable time frame from purchase to installation. Very happy with entire process

Great customer service

We are so happy with our pool. Customer was excellent. Any question we had was answered promptly. After our pool was installed, we have been advised if we require any further assistance, don’t hesitate to ask.

maka

makaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Swimming Pool

This is the 2nd pool we have purchased from Classic Pools in Loganlea Soren Moraro was so helpful in supplying just what we needed and gave me all the advice on the new Chlorinator we definately recommend this store to anyone wishing to purchase a pool

BobSouth East Queensland, QLD

swimming pool

From start to finish , job well done,from escavator man to installers and information we were given from start to finish.Would recommend Classic Pools, from sales people and installers. Many hours of fun will be had in our new pool

Happy camper

Happy camperQueensland

Mark hickey sales was so obliging and able to answer all my questions

From start to finish all the people l dealt with were courteous and relieable pool installation was quick and professional. I would use this company again. A stress free job well done to you all

Ann marie

Ann marieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Swimming pool

Great price friendly people.people who came to dig and installed the pool were great as well.Advice was very helpful all in all Happy family happy life.classic pools well recommended sure.

Jill S.

Jill S.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect Service

We were very happy with our overall customer service and product. From purchase, delivery and installation we received a timely, honest and professional service. We would refer to Classic pools to family and friends.

Rowan

RowanSouthwest, VIC

Love it

Job well done enjoying my pool organised with back up support quote was accurate staff were knowledgeable on going support if needed pool is of excellent quality classic pools is moving forward with improved products and ideas

Quality and affordable

Superior product. Prompt efficient service. Installation was done by a professional who demonstrated expertise and knowledge of the product. Installer was passionate about the product and took great pride in his workmanship.

pool is great

the pool is great and Soren was easy to deal with, the only issue we had was the excavation costs blew out maybe you could quote worst case scenario not best case so people don't get caught out

Ali

AliSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect product and service

We recently had a pool supplied and installed by Classic pools and could not be more happier with the whole process. We bought our pool off Soren who has been amazing throughout our whole process, everything went to his exact plan for us and we have ended up with a beautiful inground swimming pool. Thank you to all the guys that were involved in the installation. Classic pools aftercare service is amazing being first time pool owners Soren has been only a phone call away. Great job team Classic Pools.

just what we wanted

great customer service and product knowledge very helpful with questions, very impressed with the final result, Jenny had every base covered when we needed advice. I would definitely recommend classic pools

Georgia

GeorgiaAdelaide

Fantastic, above and beyond

We purchased a spa and the service from sale to delivery was spot on! I really feel that they could not have done anymore for us to make the experience any better.

Mandy T

Mandy Tasked

Hi everyone, has any one installed an oval pool themselves got a few questions

Bob

We have just had one installed

Babydraggonz

Babydraggonzasked

Crappy Kreepy Crawler that classic Pools sent with ‘ KIT POOL’ paid enough for the pool and installation at least you guys could supply quality products. Takes me 3 days to clean the pool with the Crawler....absolutely ridiculous!!!! I have better things to do....steps also move, cinder blocks in steps aren’t good enough to hold down the steps and the rail was never installed!!!! Oh I forgot...I’m the owner builder right? Tried to get other Pool companies to help but they won’t touch your product or deal with your issues.....
I’m ready to send the crawler back to Hoppers Crossing and throwing over thier fence and making a complaint to the Ombudsman about service, installation and quality of product ( pool and filter and solar )
So if I want help C at Hoppers tells you to get help from other pool companies.....I want answers on we’re to find people to help install steps properly and also what’s the best Crawler ?

andy

andyasked

Hi there has anyone owning a extreme stainless pool had any fading issue with the stone pattern fading on the outer wall?

James Beekman
James Beekman

hi andy , fading yes lots of it mainly on bottom but yes on wall i also have crinkles on the bottom hoping to resolve i have been handballed all over the place, it has been that bad with stress and anger i've been sick and been in hospital through stress i'm wanting them to take pool away and money back and them to take pool away

Get an answer from our members and Classic Pools representatives