Clean Cruising

• Trip Completed Yes (164) · No (4)
  • Ease of Booking

Benice at Clean Cruising nails it every time.

We have been on over 20 cruises utilising various travel agencies to assist us. Some time ago we booked one through Clean Cruising with Benice as the point of contact. She was so professional and easy to deal with we have continued to come back to Clean Cruising and Benice and will continue to do so.

Anna R.Clean Cruising

Wow! Thank you for your kind words and support. We love that you found us at Clean Cruising and found Benice so she can look after you time and time again. We will pass along your wonderful feedback to Benice, thank you for sharing!

neil.hansford.12

neil.hansford.12Hunter Region, NSW

Ovation of the Seas booked through Clean Cruising

Was booked on Ovation of the Seas for 13 night cruise on a balcony we bid to upgrade to a better balcony for $200.
This cruise fitted our age and financial profile perfectly.
Ship was clinically clean and staff highly motivated to perform which they did.
Only thing we could fault was annoying selling of photography but at least they have the parasites from Park West Gallery controlled and in the background.
Agent Martine Hero at Clean Cruising got it right!

Anna R.Clean Cruising

Hi Neil- so happy to hear you had a great experience with Martine! I will pass on your lovely feedback. We hope to be able to help with your future holiday planning!

Chris

ChrisAdelaide

Excellent Travel Team

Anita from Clean Cruising was fantastic in organising our cruise to NZ. From Airport Transfers, Cabin selection and the Ship Guest Passes it was all expertly arranged for us. We also had minor dealings with Megan and Sarah and all our questions were answered promptly. 10/10 Clean Cruising Team!

Anna R.Clean Cruising

Hi Chris! Thanks so much for your feedback - we appreciate you taking the time. Thrilled to hear Anita was able to provide such great service. We look forward to helping with your next cruise holiday!

Christine

ChristinePeel, WA

Fantastic Travel Company

I have used Natasha at Clean Cruising for both cruise holidays and overseas coach tours. I would not go anywhere else now. Always get the best deals, excellent advice and prompt service. Natasha thinks of everything to make sure my holidays are the best and most enjoyable they can be.

Booking Type Accommodation, Cruise, Flights, Insurance and Tour
Anna R.Clean Cruising

Wow Christine! That's so great to hear. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I will pass on your lovely words to Natasha. We look forward to helping with your next holiday!

Excellent Customer Service

I have just completed an 11 day Cruise on Voyager of the Seas. I booked through Peter at Cruiseaway. He was very professional I would certainly recommend this company. Appreciated the follow up email on my return.

Anna R.Clean Cruising

Thank you for your review. We are so happy you had a great time. We look forward to helping you with your new cruise. If there is a certain cruise you like please let us know and we will be happy to assist.

Narelle

NarelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

From start to finish of finding booking and questions about our cruise was so easy and pleasant dealing with Bernice, all expection were met I have booked 2 cruises through clean cruising and going for a third

Anna R.Clean Cruising

Thanks for your feedback Narelle. Great to hear our first time cruisers enjoying their experience from start to finish! We will share your kind words with Benice and the team here at Clean Cruising - thank you for sharing!

Roselind

Roselind

Excellent cruise on Ovation of the seas'.

This is my second time having Clean Cruising as my travel agent. Russell made things simple and easy for me. He knows what he is talking about. Always courteous. I was hesitant about going or cancelling my second cruise because of the corona virus and Russel gave me the proper advice and handled it well.

Michael

MichaelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome service!

This was the first cruise we've booked through Clean Cruising and Danielle made the process very easy. From the first phone call to book, to answering follow up emails and calls, organizing everything - it was all done quickly and professionally. We would definitely book through Clean Cruising again.

Crabby

CrabbyMid West, WA

My favourite cruise Planning consultants.

Over many years we have tried various cruise consultants, but Clean Cruising has surpassed all others.
Mainly for ease of communication ( you get what you are after, not what the company is trying to sell for greater profit.) At one stage I had a bad experience with another company and Clean cruising fixed it up even though they made nothing from the transaction. I have a favourite consultant that I will not disclose in case she gets too busy for me. ! Heartily recommend them. They are a Queensland Company and I live in WA so that should say something.

Booking Type Cruise and Flights
Anna R.Clean Cruising

Hello Crabby! So delighted to hear that you've have such a great experience with us. Thank you for such a big recommendation - it really means a lot. We look forward to helping with all your cruise needs for years to come! Very best wishes

Fabulous cruise on Majestic Princess

Anthia from Clean Cruising organised our cruise on Majestic Princess- she was very professional & kept us well informed. Was great service so we will be certainly booking our next cruise with her.

Anna R.Clean Cruising

Hi Betty! Thanks so much for your feedback - we appreciate you taking the time. Thrilled to hear Anthia was able to provide such great service. We look forward to helping with your next cruise holiday!

Fabulous service!

We booked our first cruise with Clean Cruising. Russell was our consultant who did a fabulous job. Everything went so smoothly. He answered all the questions and organised everything from the start to the end. We will definitely book our next cruise with them. It was a fantastic experience. Thanks guys!

Anna R.Clean Cruising

Hi Charlie! Wow - great feedback - thank you! I will pass on your words to Russell too. Glad he ensured it was all smooth sailing. We look forward to helping you get back on board again soon. Thank you

Katherine Ready

Katherine ReadySouth East Queensland, QLD

great service

Great service, helpful knowledgeable staff, highly Recommend. Answered all queries quickly and with no hassles. I would use this cruise booking company again when booking my next cruise. Happy customer

Anna R.Clean Cruising

Hi Katherine, thank you for the 5-star rating and great feedback. We look forward to helping you plan your next adventure! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, we're more than happy to help!

Excellent service!

Booking a cruise for the first time with Clean Cruising was a great decision. Very professional and thorough. Thankyou for answering all my questions and sending out information so quickly. You were all so friendly. Definitely recommend booking with these guys.. you won't be disappointed.

Kelvin and Michelle

Kelvin and MichelleSunbury

Booking a last minute Cruise with Clean Cruising was seem less.

My Husband and I booked a last minute Cruise through Clean Cruising, our consultant Lesleigh R was a positive person to talk with. We were pleasantly surprised with such good customer care. Having our Documents also posted out in the mail was a lovely touch. Given the quality of service we would certainly look at booking through Clean Cruises for up coming Cruises.

Anna R.Clean Cruising

Hi Kelvin & Michelle - thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience! Glad it was so great. I will pass on your lovely words to Lesleigh and we look forward to helping again with your next cruise holiday!

Kay Long

Kay Long

Perfect getaway!

Thanks Clean Cruising. We enjoyed a great mini cruise, Melbourne to Sydney on the QE2. The weather wasn't the best but that did not stop the fun and entertainment. The Flashback Four were the absolute best! Special mention to our consultant, Sally Berry, who was super helpful and always available to answer any questions

Anna R.Clean Cruising

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback Kay Long. We're so thrilled to hear you've had a great experience with Sally. We look forward to helping you with your future cruises as well!

bob keating

bob keatingSouthwest, VIC

qe2 melbourne new zealand melbourne 2/2 to 15/2

the ship lived up to the hype. the food,the entertainment,and the service could not be faulted.the only thing missing was a fltness centre. this was surprising as older people are fitter and more health conscious than ever.the booking experience through clean cruising,via anna,was a pleasure and clean cruising will be my first point of contact for any future travel plans such is the satisfaction.

Anna R.Clean Cruising

We are so happy you had a great time on your cruise! We look forward to helping you with your one as well! Thank you for your great review Bob.

Djohan Basoeki

Djohan BasoekiSydney, NSW

Enjoyable cruise

We recently sailed on the Majestic Princess from Sydney to Melbourne with a stop in Hobart. We rate this cruise as one of the best we've been on. The ship was in excellent condition with good overall facilities and the crew were generally pleasant.

Plenty of food option and we particularly enjoyed the Hollywood Club and also variety of entertainments onboard (Encore, comedian Paul Martell, singer Jumari to name a few) . Would sail again on this ship when opportunity comes.

A big thanks to our cruise consultant Jack for the excellent service and we will not hesitate to call upon you again for our future cruise.

Anna R.Clean Cruising

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review, it is greatly appreciated ! We have shared your feedback with Jack and look forward to helping you with your next dream holiday!

Tup.H

Tup.HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stress free

Kathleen

KathleenNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Fantastic, Fantastic, Fantastic

Everything about our cruise on the Ovation of the Seas to New Zealand was really fantastic. From our first contact with Anthia at Clean Cruising to our disembarkation was truly hassle free, everything ran like clockwork. We had a lot of fun. Thank you Anthia and Ovation of the Seas staff you did a brilliant job.

Anna R.Clean Cruising

Hi Kathleen- thanks for sharing your experience with Anthia. Thrilled to hear it was easy and stress free. We look forward to helping you find your next dream cruise!

Derek Nash

Derek NashSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ovation of The Seas

It was my wife's 70th and having cruised with Royal Caribbean thought that this would be an ideal way to celebrate. Spoke to Russell Cameron at Clean Cruising and nothing was to difficult and we eventually had a party of ten with two coming from Canada and two from NZ so was a bit of a test. I was a little disappointed with R.C. not giving us any fringe benefits even after being diamond plus status. The ship we found was a bit to large and tended to lose the slight intimacy on smaller ships. As for the travel agents - Clean Cruising, I have nothing but praise for the professional way they conducted their business and the back-up staff must be thanked

Anna R.Clean Cruising

Wow! Thank you for your kind words and support , great to hear you had a wonderful holiday with a smooth experience from start to finish. We will pass along your feedback to Russell, thank you for sharing!