Listing monitored by Clean Cruising

• Trip Completed Yes (279) · No (79)
  • Ease of Booking

Anthony
AnthonyIllawarra, NSW

They go that extra mile

I would most definitely recommend the clean cruising team. We had 2 cruises booked with them, which had all been cancelled, they were marvellous in returning all money owing. And one with another company, I’ve learnt from that mistake, still waiting for a refund. I have dealt with Athena Franks on all occasions, nothing is too much trouble and she goes that extra mile. And another thing, you are actually speaking to someone in Australia not sent to the Phillipines. This company gives a 100%

Anna R.Clean Cruising

Thank you so much for your stellar review Anthony! It has certainly been challenging times and it is wonderful to hear you had a positive experience with us, navigating through all those cancellations. We cannot wait to get you sailing again!

cvb
cvbGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

always there for you in these hard times

I must recommend this company highly Always there when you need them are very quick to refund during these hard Covid times Other companies, I have had to fight and fight to get money back Not Clean Cruising they are just fantastic Will never use another company again Nor will I ever go direct to a cruise company which still have not refunded me 2 years later

Drew and Gai Love
Drew and Gai LoveIllawarra, NSW

Outstanding Service

Many years and four cruises including two half world cruises, we have dealt with Athena Franks who has guided us with not only cruises but flights, accommodation and transfers. Athena has done this with extreme professionalism! Because of the Pandemic, on three occasions we have had to change our last half world cruise, we have been refunded all monies paid by both Princess Lines and Clean Cruising, this has meant Athena's workload has been immense and very much appreciated by us. We are far from finished with our travels and will have no hesitation in using Athena and Clean Cruising again, the ease of a phone call or email and the jobs done, thank you

So impressed

We are so impressed with Clean Cruising, in these most difficult times our Cruise Professional and the whole crew have looked after us without any hitches. We know that the months ahead will be trying at times but have every confidence in this most excellent company

Best travel company ever.

We have been cruising for many years, including world cruises, but until we found Clean Cruising, we had lots of hassles with planning, bookings, and general “ don’t care” attitudes. We had to cancel our world cruise last year due to the pandemic, but Learni took charge and looked after the whole process. We registered interest in an upcoming cruise, and as soon as bookings opened, Learni managed and booked the perfect cabin. Cannot thank you enough,

Amazing Service

Having to rebook holiday and Clean Cruising especially Learni Ehrnholm ensured we were looked after and ensured that we got the best possible cabin . Brilliant service Briliiant outcome thank you

Steve and Wendy
Steve and WendySouth East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding Service

Learni has organised cruises for us over many years now and has always provided outstanding service. She has just secured our preferred cabin on our 'bucket list' world cruise. She's friendly, helpful and always works diligently to meet our requests.

Always great service

For nearly 10 years, Ciaran has been organising my trips - cruises, flights, last minute changes and COVID refunds. Nothing is too much trouble for him and he will even suggest better options if they're available. also, on the odd occasion that he is not available, the other staff members are equally efficient and helpful. Clean Cruising is my first and last choice in Travel Agents.

Very professional service

Carol
CarolSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional Service

My daughter and I have used Clean Cruising to book our holidays for a number of years now, and Athena has always gone above and beyond what we had expected. During Covid we had two cruises cancelled and Athena saw to it that all monies were refunded in full. We look forward to cruising with CC again when things get back to normal.

Anna R.Clean Cruising

Thank you so much for your stellar review Carol! It has certainly been challenging times and it is wonderful to hear you had a positive experience with Athena, navigating through all those cancellations. We cannot wait to get you sailing again!

Suzi Mc
Suzi McSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Cruise Agent Around!

Best cruise agent who is flexible approachable, knowledgable and always get the price right and knows how to get the best deal. Will only ever use Athena and Clean Crusing!

Brilliant and Helpful

clean cruising and Joanne McKeon have given myself and my family excellent service on numerous holiday bookings. always helpful and never pushy, unlike some other travel agents that I have experienced.

Trish
TrishWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Best Agency ever!

I have booked several cruises now with Clean Cruising over the past few years and can highly recommend them. Rob Warner is always professional, friendly and very helpful. Since the COVID outbreak I have had several booked cruises cancelled by the cruise line and Rob has attended to this promptly, ensuring refunds etc were secured and keeping me up to date with progress. I am now looking forward to future cruises already booked with Clean Cruising .

ijeffery
ijefferySydney Surrounds, NSW

With Gratitude

Carol
CarolGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Russell is the Agent! The Superstar Agent!

Read more reviews - page 2

dapterasked

i would like to know how they went with the refunds from cancelled cruises as there were no mention in the comments

Deidre jones

My brother mother and myself booked and my brother chose a refund and was refunded within 30 days my mother and I chose to rebook and they were extremely helpful and we ended up getting upgraded

dapter

I thought that they would do that they seem quite honest

Jim Neilson
Jim Neilson

My wife and I did not request a refund as we rebooked 2 Cruises in 2022. Our Consultant was very helpful and we received cabin upgrades to boot.

sue bell
sue bellasked

can we change our booking from Bali to australia

Rohanaasked

hello
Do you serve 'Halal' or Vegetarian diet on board?

Gay
Gay

Sorry, I am only a passenger. I don't know if you can get halal, but you can definitely get vegetarian.

Anna R.Clean Cruising

HI Rohana, thanks for your question. We are not a cruise line but we can match you with the right cruise line to meet your needs. Feel free to give us a call on 1800 121 187. It is certainly possible for vegetarian and just need to check which cruise line can do Halal.

Much thanks Anna