Clean Cruising

• Trip Completed Yes (280) · No (74)
  • Ease of Booking

Steve and Wendy

Steve and WendySouth East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding Service

Learni has organised cruises for us over many years now and has always provided outstanding service. She has just secured our preferred cabin on our 'bucket list' world cruise. She's friendly, helpful and always works diligently to meet our requests.

Always great service

For nearly 10 years, Ciaran has been organising my trips - cruises, flights, last minute changes and COVID refunds. Nothing is too much trouble for him and he will even suggest better options if they're available. also, on the odd occasion that he is not available, the other staff members are equally efficient and helpful. Clean Cruising is my first and last choice in Travel Agents.

Very professional service

Carol

CarolSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional Service

My daughter and I have used Clean Cruising to book our holidays for a number of years now, and Athena has always gone above and beyond what we had expected. During Covid we had two cruises cancelled and Athena saw to it that all monies were refunded in full. We look forward to cruising with CC again when things get back to normal.

Anna R.Clean Cruising

Thank you so much for your stellar review Carol! It has certainly been challenging times and it is wonderful to hear you had a positive experience with Athena, navigating through all those cancellations. We cannot wait to get you sailing again!

Suzi Mc

Suzi McSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Cruise Agent Around!

Best cruise agent who is flexible approachable, knowledgable and always get the price right and knows how to get the best deal. Will only ever use Athena and Clean Crusing!

Brilliant and Helpful

clean cruising and Joanne McKeon have given myself and my family excellent service on numerous holiday bookings. always helpful and never pushy, unlike some other travel agents that I have experienced.

Trish

TrishWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Best Agency ever!

I have booked several cruises now with Clean Cruising over the past few years and can highly recommend them. Rob Warner is always professional, friendly and very helpful. Since the COVID outbreak I have had several booked cruises cancelled by the cruise line and Rob has attended to this promptly, ensuring refunds etc were secured and keeping me up to date with progress. I am now looking forward to future cruises already booked with Clean Cruising .

ijeffery

ijefferySydney Surrounds, NSW

With Gratitude

Carol

CarolGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Russell is the Agent! The Superstar Agent!

David

DavidMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worry free booking

Rita Cross of Clean Cruising does everything to assist in making a Cruise bookings easy and worry-free for us.
I would suggest that things have been very difficult for the Consultants at Clean Cruising over the last twelve
months, but we have every faith in Rita dealing with our booking for August and she has promised to keep us informed of any matters or changes that might occur in view of the on-going COVID restrictions.
Thank you Rita.

The Go To Booking Agent

Fantastic service!

I have booked several cruises through Clean Cruising, usually with Sally.
The service and friendliness is excellent. I have recommended Clean Cruising to family members who are also very pleased with the service etc.
I have booked two cruises through CC for this year and fingers crossed all goes ahead as planned.

Rhona Grosche

Rhona GroscheMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

review

We have used Clean Cruising several times now,and have always found Natasha Osman friendly and efficient always goes the extra mile even through these difficult times we would have no hesitation in recommending Natasha Clean Cruising

Very Helpful

The lady who I deal with, Learni Ehrnholm, is very helpful when booking cruises. She finds just what we're looking for and makes the booking process easy. She also provided assistance when refunds were required due to covid19.

Sarah W is a Star!

Sarah has uncanny ability to anticipate customer needs. This stems from constant and exceptional communication, her capacity to really listen to our wants and needs and the fact that she is a very experienced travel agent that knows her products.

Anna R.Clean Cruising

Hi Kym and Brad - so happy to hear you've had a great experience and Sarah has provided such personal service. Can't wait to help you with your next dream holiday!

Robyn

RobynGoulburn Valley, VIC

A job well done !

The service was excellent, Rita did a wonderful job,our booking was very complex as we had a stack of on -board credits and financial credits from cancelled trips etc to deal with but nothing was to much trouble and Rita sorted it all out for us,now we are just looking forward to our next trip.

Fantastic customer service and advice!

Our agent Shari is always a delight to work alongside when it comes to planning our trips! Whether it’s tours or experiences she always knows how to work within our budget to get us the best value with the best companies. Her wealth of knowledge, cheerfulness and attentiveness to make sure we have an enjoy holiday is wonderful and thoughtful.

Carol Griffiths

Carol GriffithsSydney, NSW

Extremely pleased

Sally did my first booking and I was so pleased when I experienced her expertise for my second cruise. Everything was just perfect and when I book the next I hope to encounter Sally again. She so so helpful and nothing is a bother for her. Thank you Sally for such an enjoyable cruise

Anne

AnneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Can't wait to cruise again

We have used Clean Cruising for several years now, and have always found our Consultant Sarah Wilmott more than helpful. She has recently arranged another cruise in 2022, (fingers crossed). She has looked after our requirements, etc. If it was possible, we would certainly score her 10/10. We would recommend her to anyone.
John & Anne Davis

Abby

AbbySouth East Queensland, QLD

So easy to book the correct cruise.

Booking our next cruise with Learni Ehrnholm was friendly and efficient.
Thank you Clean Cruising for having good staff to chose a suitable cruise for us with dates we requested.
Catherine and Errol Lymbery