Clean Cruising

• Trip Completed Yes (151) · No (4)
  • Ease of Booking

bob keating

bob keatingSouthwest, VIC

qe2 melbourne new zealand melbourne 2/2 to 15/2

the ship lived up to the hype. the food,the entertainment,and the service could not be faulted.the only thing missing was a fltness centre. this was surprising as older people are fitter and more health conscious than ever.the booking experience through clean cruising,via anna,was a pleasure and clean cruising will be my first point of contact for any future travel plans such is the satisfaction.

Djohan Basoeki

Djohan BasoekiSydney, NSW

Enjoyable cruise

We recently sailed on the Majestic Princess from Sydney to Melbourne with a stop in Hobart. We rate this cruise as one of the best we've been on. The ship was in excellent condition with good overall facilities and the crew were generally pleasant.

Plenty of food option and we particularly enjoyed the Hollywood Club and also variety of entertainments onboard (Encore, comedian Paul Martell, singer Jumari to name a few) . Would sail again on this ship when opportunity comes.

A big thanks to our cruise consultant Jack for the excellent service and we will not hesitate to call upon you again for our future cruise.

Tup.H

Tup.HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stress free

Fantastic, Fantastic, Fantastic

Everything about our cruise on the Ovation of the Seas to New Zealand was really fantastic. From our first contact with Anthia at Clean Cruising to our disembarkation was truly hassle free, everything ran like clockwork. We had a lot of fun. Thank you Anthia and Ovation of the Seas staff you did a brilliant job.

Anna R.Clean Cruising

Hi Kathleen- thanks for sharing your experience with Anthia. Thrilled to hear it was easy and stress free. We look forward to helping you find your next dream cruise!

Derek Nash

Derek NashSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ovation of The Seas

It was my wife's 70th and having cruised with Royal Caribbean thought that this would be an ideal way to celebrate. Spoke to Russell Cameron at Clean Cruising and nothing was to difficult and we eventually had a party of ten with two coming from Canada and two from NZ so was a bit of a test. I was a little disappointed with R.C. not giving us any fringe benefits even after being diamond plus status. The ship we found was a bit to large and tended to lose the slight intimacy on smaller ships. As for the travel agents - Clean Cruising, I have nothing but praise for the professional way they conducted their business and the back-up staff must be thanked

Anna R.Clean Cruising

Wow! Thank you for your kind words and support , great to hear you had a wonderful holiday with a smooth experience from start to finish. We will pass along your feedback to Russell, thank you for sharing!

Poppy Keith

Poppy KeithNorth Queensland, QLD

Clean Cruising is just Brilliant!!!

Benice at Clean Cruising is the absolute bomb with knowledge & experience ensuring our Cruise to NZ on Ovation was the best yet... Thanks You Benice, plus we also took along our friends on their first cruise who again Benice made them feel very special... in which we all cannot wait for our next adventure with Benice...
Thanks Heaps Benice...

Wenz

WenzGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Queen Elizabeth.....My First Cruise

In January 2020 I set sail on my first cruise with my husband. It was truly a wonderful experience .
The ship is beautiful and it was exciting to be at sea.There are plenty of activities and food options each day. But it was nice to be quiet too. The staff we all very pleasant and attended our every need.
Clean Cruising ensued we received all the information we needed prior to embarking,and the booking process was seamless. Our Consultant , Breeanna Perez ,was always available to answer our enquiries and we were well prepared once on board to enjoy our journey to the full. Thank you.

Anna R.Clean Cruising

Hi Wenz - thrilled to hear you had such great dealings with Breeanna and the team at Clean Cruising. We really strive for great customer service, every time. I hope we can help you set sail again soon!

Eric Foster

Eric FosterSydney, NSW

Majestic Princess to Hobart

A wonderful cruise with great excursions in such a wonderful Australian state .For a real treat do the Tasman Island boat tour .
Makes you think you are in the Sydney -Hobart yacht race .

Anna R.Clean Cruising

Hi Eric! Thank you so much for your wonderful review - I will pass on your kind words to the Clean Cruising team. We look forward to helping you with many more great holidays!

pacash5

pacash5South East Queensland, QLD

My First Cruise - beauty

This was my first cruise and the arrangements for organising the cruise on the Pacific Dawn was expertly handling by Benice Parkinson and her team. Any questions that I had were answered swiftly and accurately. Next cruise will be organised through Bernice and Clean Cruising.

Madeline Power

Madeline PowerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Clean Cruising are the best

Russell Cameron was our Senior Consultant who provided the best service for our 10 night cruise in January on the Radiance of the Seas. We needed to change the date not long after making the booking and Russell helped us enormously in doing so. A first rate travel company.

Anna R.Clean Cruising

Hi Madeline! Thank you so much for your review - I will share your wonderful feedback with Russell and the team. We look forward to helping you with many more great holidays!

Boeing 787

Boeing 787Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sapphire Princess cruise from Singapore

Bridgit organised perfect midship cabins for us on our recent Sapphire Princess cruise out of Singapore. The ship was in excellent condition and the staff were generally very helpful. I have been on 2 P&O Australia cruises previously both booked through Bridgit and I think P&O's product stands up very well v Princess, particularly in regards to food quality and variety and stage show entertainment. We all enjoyed our time on Sapphire Princess.

Anna R.Clean Cruising

Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Bridgit and our Clean Cruising team. We look forward to getting you away on your next cruise adventure!

Irene

Irenemelbourne

Clean cruising is just amazing.

12 Months ago I spoke to Andrew Garrett regarding a cruise on the Queen Elizabeth. Even though I only went this January, over the months before he answered emails promptly , spoke to me on the phone over trivial questions like can I take my own hairdryer, etc and had the patience of a saint. As you get older you need someone who is knowledgeable and kind . I can't speak highly enough of Clean Cruising and look forward to book another cruise soon. Just a fabulous company.

Anna R.Clean Cruising

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback Irene. We're so thrilled to hear you've had a great experience with Andrew. We look forward to making your future cruises great as well!

Reliable and professional service

We have booked two cruises through Clean Cruising, the second one with Athena. We have been very happy with the service and in both instances we felt that nothing was too much trouble. Our two cruises were a few years apart and the service remained the same. We will certainly book another cruise with Clean Cruising in the not too distant future. Thank you so much for all your support, you made it so much easier to organize both cruises with the minimum of fuss.

Anna R.Clean Cruising

Wow A and A! That's so great to hear. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I will pass on your lovely words to Athena. We look forward to helping with your next holiday!

Carol and Ken

Carol and KenHunter Region, NSW

Best Cruise Ship yet

Thanks to Clean Cruising and Tammi Sirret for their help in organising another cruise for Carol and myself, we cruised on Majestic Princess which we had never been on. We had on deck 10 an inside cabin which was the biggest we have had. normally we go balcony but the deal was for the inside and it didn't disappoint. It was the best ship for us as adults with the service, food and amenities all excellent. We will be back on Majestic as soon as we can. Loved the Le Mer french restaurant and wine that was also part of our deal with Princess.

Anna R.Clean Cruising

Hi Carol & Ken - thanks so much for your kind words and stellar review. We'll be sure to share your kind words with Tammi and look forward to assisting with your future travel plans!

Moira R.

Moira R.Perth, WA

Friendly professional company.

We have booked two cruises through Clean Cruising with Shari. Each time Shari shows us great friendly professional service, nothing seems too much trouble. They offer good prices also. Great idea to offer the $50 gift voucher. We will definitely be using them again in the future also our family and friends will be also.

Booking Type Cruise and Flights
Anna R.Clean Cruising

HI Moira, Thank you for your time to submit your 5 star rating. We love to hear you have had a smooth and easy experience with Shari and referring family and friends! We look forward to helping you with your future cruise holidays!

bill

billWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Staff

We have travelled on 15 cruises most of which booked through Clean Cruising. It is easy to praise a company but without good staff that company would fail.I praise the staff of Clean Cruising in particular our first consultant Charleigh W and then Shari P.You are both a credit to the company.Well done,I will be back.
William Gel

Anna R.Clean Cruising

Wow we can’t thank you enough for your lovely review. We will pass along your kind words of appreciation to Shari and our Clean Cruising team. Thank you again for being a loyal customer and writing this awesome review!

Clean Cruising an outstanding company to deal with.

Tammi & her team at Clean Cruising were an absolute delight to deal with. They were efficient, knowledgeable, always someone on hand to answer queries. I will book another cruise with Tammi with confidence.
I like to be well looked after & that is the service I received.

Anna R.Clean Cruising

We just love our clients too! We are here to help wherever we can. Thank you for sharing your 5 star review Jean - we will share your wonderful feedback to Tammi and the Clean Cruising team. Keep on cruising!

Janelle

JanelleSydney, NSW

Great & Professional Service

Have booked a couple of cruises with Clean Cruising & they have always been helpful & understanding. No question too hard or silly. Will continue to book further holidays & have already got friends to book with them. Totally reliable & efficient. A big thanks to Sarah for taking over as our consultant.

Lynda

LyndaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good customer service

Clean cruising keeps you well informed and you get good customer service. They also offer you $50 off your next cruise which is something not many travel agents offer. Thank you.

Anna R.Clean Cruising

Hi Lynda - thrilled to hear you had such great dealings with us. We really strive for great customer service, every time. We hope we can help you set sail again soon.

Frances

FrancesSydney, NSW

Sensational

Clean Cruising were helpful and efficient. We planned a family cruise with a few families. It was easy to organise and communicate with them. Even though I consultant left, our new consultant was well informed and helpful.

Anna R.Clean Cruising

Hi Frances! That's so great - thanks for recommending us to others and for taking the time to share your experience with us. I'll pass on your kind words to the team. We look forward to helping with many more great trips!