Verifiedcleancruising.com.au

Enjoyable cruising experience

Krollie
Krollie4 posts

Amazing Japan trip

Every thing was perfect . We boarded Princess cruise out of Brisbane a flew back in a month later . Kylie is my agent and she is wonderful . On the bal with what’s available .I have been booking with Kylie for about 18 years now . Show details ·  1
Dud V
Dud V

Booking is easy with Clean Cruising

We identified which cruise we wanted to do and which cabin type and location. Clean Cruising did everything necessary to make that happen. Show details ·  1
Brian and Cathie A
Brian and Cathie ANorth Western Region, NSW8 posts

A Clean Experience with Clean Cruising

Clean Cruising was very easy to deal with and Sally and the team were very professional and prompt with any enquiry I had. I will use them when sailing again as I am confident that they will take care of us in the future. I would be happy to recommend Clean Cruising to family and friends Show details ·  1
Bruna
Bruna

Great

Have booked cruises with Clean Cruising and found Andrew and others on the team were always ready
to help with any of our enquiries. Especially as some of the applications had to be done on line and was not always easy for us. Had great holidays each time. Greatly appreciated all they have done. Thank you again Andrew. Show details ·  1
Ease of Booking
anton
anton2 posts

solstice

my booking was made easy and i would like to thank mark.i booked late for the celebriity solstice and he got me a great cabin with balcony.i got just great service. Show details ·  1
Tara H.
Tara H.South East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Knowledge, support and execution

We had our first cruise booked through a travel agency, which left us feeling uncertain. Then decided to go with the experts at Clean Cruising. Kerrie and the Team were amazing. We could talk through our specific needs, me with a disability and Mum being an older lady. Kerrie totally understood this and found us the perfect option. We have since booked a further cruise with them and have recommended Clean Cruising to friends. Show details ·  1
  • +1Thumbnail
vicki Belcher
vicki Belcher

Attention to detail

Very impressed as I had prompt attention to any queries. I also received final details in plenty of time to plan my trip away.
I would definitely recommend Clean Cruising nice to have some personal service.
Well done!
Vicki Belcher Show details ·  1
Mike L
Mike LPerth, WA

Booking a cruise

Jane, our consultant, was very knowledgeable and efficient in our booking and queries for our recent Queen Victoria cruise from Sydney to Singapore. As a result we have booked another Cunard voyage on the Queen Anne through Clean Cruising with the same friendly and expert advice. Show details ·  1
Stan
StanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Great cruise package and all arrangements expertly handled

I can only agree with all the previous reviews that are so positive. Our recent cruise went off without any unforeseen dramas. Our initial consultant Sally was great to deal with. Very knowledgeable and extremely patient with all of our questions. All of the subsequent consultants that we dealt with were of an equally high standard. My wife and I have already agreed that we would not bother going elsewhere for future travel arrangements. Congrats to the whole Clean Cruising team, you are really on top of your game. Show details ·  1
Debbie Bechaz
Debbie BechazGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great way to experience Asia

We have just travelled from Singapore to Hong Kong on Celebrity Solstice and it was a wonderful way to see parts of Asia. Clean Cruising 10/10 from the start of booking our cruise to assisting in cruise travel insurance and also visa for Vietnam.
Always received emails with updates re our cruise.
Cannot wait to work with Clean Cruising again on our next adventure cruising. Show details ·  1
John F.
John F.Conder 2906, ACT

A remarkable holiday

Best organised cruise we have ever been on. Stephen, at Clean Cruising ticked all of our boxes straight away. The boarding and disembarkation was the very best we have ever experienced in 30 years of cruising. The ship, Celebrity Edge, although a massive size, was easy to navigate and to attend all functions we wanted to. The food was 'top class' with the wait staff excellent. Specialty restaurant was excellent with food 'to die for' and although it was at a cost, it was cheap for the quality. Entertainment world class, especially Will Martin, with standing ovations at each performance. Absolutely nothing to complain about at all. A superb relaxing holiday. Well done Clean Cruising, we'll be back. Show details ·  1
Nicole M.
Nicole M.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service

Good old fashioned service. I love that I get to speak to a person, rather than endless emails. I also get assistance with my lack of ability to navigate online requirements. Going on World cruise 24, and was so excited when I found out that clean cruising is picking me up and taking me home from the cruise terminal. One less stress to deal with. I have lost track of how many cruises I have booked with Natasha, and shall continue to do so. Show details ·  1
dianne
dianne2 posts

Clean Cruising every time!

I have used Clean Cruising for my past 5 cruises and always with the help and guidance of the Amazing Natasha Osman, from the first inquiry and all the way through Natasha makes everything a breeze! No matter how many changes i make and how much time it takes she is there to make sure my family and i get the best cruise and the best value we can. Our next cruise is for a group of 10 family members, Natasha talked me through the whole process and adjusted or changed it until we were happy to proceed. Cruise is booked, deposit paid and now all that is left is to wait but i know that if there is anything at all i need to inquire about or confirm Natasha will be there every step of the way Show details ·  1
Hien T.
Hien T.Perth, WA2 posts

The Best Cruise Agency

Based on my past experiences with Clean Cruising, I believe it is an excellent cruise service that offers a quick and informative website and is simple to book. I will definitely book my future cruises with this reputable cruise agency. Show details ·  1
Karen C
Karen C

Cruise

Excellent service, very informative with all our travel needs, I will book through Clean Cruising from now on. Show details ·  1

melissa
melissa

Do you do flight/cruise packages

Steve
Steve

Don't recommend

Hi looking for carneval splendor Sydney 15.5.23 to 24.5.23

Clean Cruising   DM

Hi Trudy - thanks so much for your message. Could you send through your enquiry to enquiries@cleancruising.com.au? That way we'll be able to match you to the consultant best suited to your needs. Kind regards, The Clean Cruising team

Trudy

We are looking for the Carnival Splendor dep. Sydney on 15.5.23 to 24.5.23 for 2 people. Balconies seems to be booked out.
We are also interested from 24.5.23 to 28.5. 23 as well.
Thanks Trudy
Customer long time ago. 340 points on RCCL.

Clean Cruising   DM

Hi,
Does Clean Cruising price match with proof of price from competitors?

John M.
John M.

Our experience with Russell Cameron from Clean Cruising is that he will match and often provide a better price than other companies including the cruise lines which is why we deal with him for all our cruise bookings.

Helenp

Thanks, John, unfortunately it was not the response I received. Maybe some consultants are too busy with other clients.

Michael M.
Michael M.

Yes they do price match with confirmation.

About Clean Cruising

Clean Cruising is a cruise operator that is100% family owned and operated, and has been based in Australia for 20 years.

With destinations all over the world, as well as Transatlantic and world cruises, you’re bound to find a trip that’s right for you.

The fare you pay for a cruise includes accommodation, all meals onboard the ship (including 24-hour room service), onboard daytime activities, as well as evening entertainment on most ships. That means you can know what most of your holiday will cost before you even head for the terminal or airport.

Part of Clean Cruising’s mission is to make a positive contribution to the environment, and Clean Cruising works with Take Three for the Sea, Substation 33, and Rural Aid to help support Aussie community and environmental initiatives.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that Clean Cruising’s customer service was friendly, organised, and professional. They said that company representatives were on top of their travel plans and answered all their questions quickly.
  • Reviewers also praised the flexibility of Clean Cruising. When cruises were delayed or cancelled, or when reviewers needed to change their plans (often due to COVID-19 restrictions), they reported that the company was accommodating to their needs and gave them the best alternatives.
  • Overall, reviewers said that the cruises they booked with Clean Cruises were great experiences that met - and even exceeded - expectations.