Listing monitored by Clean Cruising

Pros

Organised customer service
Flexible to changing plans
Enjoyable cruising experience

• Trip Completed Yes (290) · No (106)
  • Ease of Booking

Lauren's expertise make choosing to cruise easy.

Lauren was able to help us decide the best options for us and our cruise. She was able to provide advice around best placement on the cruise and suitable room within our budget for our desired cruise. We are so happy with her service we booked with her again! ⭐ Employee right there!

Annie
AnnieNorth-East, TAS

Great customer service

Learni at Clean Cruising was very friendly, helpful & professional at all times and she organised my cruise without a hitch. She replied to my requests promptly, offered suggestions and I would definitely recommend!

Helen and Bill L
Helen and Bill LSydney, NSW

Wonderful service; first class all the way

We have been using Clean Cruising for many years, and have enjoyed so many beautiful cruises. We always feel secure with any arrangements made with our Cruise Consultant, Natasha, she is a gem!! Her knowledge on every aspect of travel is amazing and every last detail always attended to. She makes it all so easy for us, as we call her, our "Cruise Queen". Well done to you all at Clean Cruising.

Anna R.Clean CruisingSend a private message

Thanks very much for the wonderful review.

Helen Pritchard
Helen PritchardSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service

Booked a cruise with Learni. I have never used Clean Cruising before, so I had so many questions and uncertainty. Learni was wonderful, so helpful, patient, now everything is organized. She made the whole process so incredibly easy. I am now so excited to be crusing. Will recommend the site and Learni to everyone.

Anna R.Clean CruisingSend a private message

Thank you so much for your review and recommendation - it's greatly appreciated. Happy cruising!

HermanandJudy W.
HermanandJudy W.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Pleasant Surprise

As a regular cruiser who mostly books cruises direct with the cruise lines I was perturbed to find that I could only book "Guarantee" cabins on the Pacific Encounter's 27th August '22 sailing yesterday on most web sites except for Clean Cruising who allowed me to allocate a cabin for us. After reading some of the excellent reviews about Clean Cruising on this page I was still pleasantly surprised re her vast knowledge when talking to Learni while making said booking and will get back to her today regarding another booking for friends of ours

Anna R.Clean CruisingSend a private message

Hi Herman and Judy - thank you so much for this lovely review. We're so glad Learni could assist. Have a wonderful cruise in August!

Chee Chee
Chee CheeQueensland

Integrity 100% for COVID 19 cruise cancellation refund.

Clean Cruising were outstanding in their willingness to work with Carnival Australia arranging my chosen Future Cruise Credit option quickly. This may not sound unusual but having experienced my fully paid cruises for 2021 and 2022 cancelled doe to COVID 19 and, the problems I encountered with the other travel agents I had booked my cruise with. One particularly fraught was OZ Cruising who kept my fully paid fare while for months assuring me Royal Caribbean had not refunded the money. It was such a relief to deal with Clean Cruising and I would recommend them highly for cruise travel bookings in these uncertain times.

Anna R.Clean CruisingSend a private message

Thank you for your kind words regarding our refund processes - our consultants and our Finance Team have worked very hard to get refunds back to our customers in as quick a time as we possibly can. Thank you for your support of us.

Cher
CherSydney, NSW

Clean Cruising is the Best

I have booked with Carli Fergusson for many years, nothing is a problem for her, she always answers all my questions and is friendly and professional. I wouldn’t want to book with anyone else. I have recommended her to all my family and friends, and they have nothing but praise for her. Just booked a cruise for March 2022 and can’t wait to cruise again.
Thanks Carli for all your help, again, you’re the best.

pleasant and helpful

I would not consider anyone else to help with my cruising arrangements.
Sally is the best , always so pleasant and helpful, always a pleasure to talk with her.
We cant wait to get back to our cruising days

Service way above and beyond!

Rita (Cross) has attended to our "cruising bookings" for some years now and has a keen understanding of what we like - and what we don't. Her detailed knowledge of the kinds of cruise lines has really given her an edge, we feel, over a lot of other consultants we have experienced over the years. Despite the Covid's impact on our ability to go anywhere overseas she continues to be proactive, is always there when you need her, and has a meticulous attention to detail. She's - for us - a real treasure and the reason we keep booking with Clean Cruising!

Anna R.Clean CruisingSend a private message

Wow, we can’t thank you enough for your lovely review. We will pass along your kind words of appreciation to Rita and our Clean Cruising team. Thank you again for being a loyal customer and writing this awesome review.

Lorraine B.
Lorraine B.

Concern about Clients in these uncertain times.

Call from my Consultant Sally was most appreciated, her concern regarding my health and well-being was much appreciated.
Keep up the good work and hopefully we will be able to cruise again, love getting the notifications of what we will be able to do, once we all get vaccinated.

Colin
Colin South East Queensland, QLD

Helpful staff

Sally has been very helpful for us on our past cruises & we can’t wait to use her services again when COVID allows us to travel overseas again in 2022 or 2023

Happy customer
Happy customer Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Best Service and Trusted Agent

We have dealt with Athena who has booked our cruises since 2016. We keep coming back to Clean Cruising because when we book a cruise we know every detail has been taking care of. We currently have booking for next year, which has been cancelled twice due to COVID. Nothing has been a problem we have transferred our cruise credits from cruise to cruise without any issues. I would highly recommend both Clean Cruising and Anthena who always keeps us informed of any issues along the way. You can book your trip with certainty that everything will be booked with complete professionalism.

Anna R.Clean CruisingSend a private message

Hi Happy Customer! That's so great - thanks for recommending us to others and for taking the time to share your experience with us. I'll pass on your kind words to Athena too. We look forward to helping with many more great trips!

Very Helpful

I have booked a couple of cruises with Clean Cruising and always found the staff to be very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. I would not hesitate in recommending to friends

Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very helpful.

Hi booked with Rita Cross she was extremely helpful. Unfortunately our cruise was canceled but she was quick to let us know all the details and what options we had. I would definitely book with Rita again.

Our perfect partner in tourism

dapterasked

i would like to know how they went with the refunds from cancelled cruises as there were no mention in the comments

Deidre jones
Deidre jones

My brother mother and myself booked and my brother chose a refund and was refunded within 30 days my mother and I chose to rebook and they were extremely helpful and we ended up getting upgraded

dapter

I thought that they would do that they seem quite honest

Jim Neilson
Jim Neilson

My wife and I did not request a refund as we rebooked 2 Cruises in 2022. Our Consultant was very helpful and we received cabin upgrades to boot.

sue bell
sue bellasked

can we change our booking from Bali to australia

Rohanaasked

hello
Do you serve 'Halal' or Vegetarian diet on board?

Gay
Gay

Sorry, I am only a passenger. I don't know if you can get halal, but you can definitely get vegetarian.

Much thanks Anna

Get an answer from our members and Clean Cruising representatives

About Clean Cruising

Clean Cruising is a cruise operator that is100% family owned and operated, and has been based in Australia for 20 years.

With destinations all over the world, as well as Transatlantic and world cruises, you’re bound to find a trip that’s right for you.

The fare you pay for a cruise includes accommodation, all meals onboard the ship (including 24-hour room service), onboard daytime activities, as well as evening entertainment on most ships. That means you can know what most of your holiday will cost before you even head for the terminal or airport.

Part of Clean Cruising’s mission is to make a positive contribution to the environment, and Clean Cruising works with Take Three for the Sea, Substation 33, and Rural Aid to help support Aussie community and environmental initiatives.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that Clean Cruising’s customer service was friendly, organised, and professional. They said that company representatives were on top of their travel plans and answered all their questions quickly.
  • Reviewers also praised the flexibility of Clean Cruising. When cruises were delayed or cancelled, or when reviewers needed to change their plans (often due to COVID-19 restrictions), they reported that the company was accommodating to their needs and gave them the best alternatives.
  • Overall, reviewers said that the cruises they booked with Clean Cruises were great experiences that met - and even exceeded - expectations.
CategoryBooking Services