Clean Cruising

Love Clean Cruising

I have no idea how I found Clean Cruising but I wouldn't book a cruise without them.
Benice who looks after me is extremely friendly & nothing is a problem. Thank you.

Excellent Service from Clean Cruising

We have had excellent service from Clean Cruising consultants. They are very helpful in all aspects including pricing. Shortly before cruising they post us our tickets and lanyards in a nice folder. We appreciate the Cruising Magazine sent every few months that is full of up to date information on a variety of cruise ships. Although we live interstate that has never been a hinderance.

Booking Type Cruise and Flights

PETER FOTINIS YOU ARE A STAR

Complete and comprehensive pricing, professionally dealt with, no late financial additions, cheaper quote than other travel companies actually gained in size of stateroom, and onboard credit was included by company

Booking Type Cruise and Insurance

Clean Cruising excellent

We have booked many cruises through Clean Cruising, consultant Jenny Burns excellent and friendly. We have recommended company to family and friends who have also been pleased with the service provided.

Great Company

I have used Clean Cruising on many occasions and have found them to be very professional but also like talking to a family member. Tammi has always looked after us and I have been a bit painful sometimes with changing things in our booking but she has always been helpful and obliging. She always has good suggestions on things to do or see. I will continue to use this company as long as I cruise.

Booking Type Cruise and Tour
Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review Patricia, it is greatly appreciated! We have shared your feedback with Tammi and look forward to helping you with your next dream holiday.

You can relax knowing that all your travel details will be taken care of.

We have cruised with Cunard on a couple of occasions and will be doing so again next Year. Clean Cruising arranged all the details. We got a free upgrade on our first cruise and very generous amount of On Board Credit on the second. Nothing was too much trouble for Rob, our consultant, everything was taken care of. We would certainly recommend Clean Cruising, and it's nice to know that they are an Australian Owned and operated travel company

Booking Type Cruise and Tour
Hi Delta thank you so much for taking the time to send feedback regarding your consultant Rob. Our consultants pride themselves on being there to provide you with answers to your questions, in order to make the booking process easy for you and to ensure that your travel goes without any hitches.

Very happy travelers

We have used Clean Cruising for two cruises in the last two years. Both times they have been on the 'ball' with very quick reply's & were always very helpful. Both cruises went so well & I would recommend them to everyone, Daphne

Booking Type Cruise
Hi Daphne, thank you for the 5-star rating and great feedback. We look forward to helping you plan your next adventure! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, we're more than happy to help!

One very happy Cruiser!!

Just about to book my 4th cruise with Clean Cruising since 2017. The service, advice & professionalism that is given is amazing.
I have dealt with the 1 agent - Rita Cross - for all my Cruise bookings and I cannot praise her enough for making each occasion so easy and stress-free :)
I highly recommend Clean Cruising for all your cruising needs!

Booking Type Cruise
HI Mumma Bear, Thank you for the time to submit your 5 star rating. We love to hear you have had a smooth and easy experience with Rita. We look forward to helping you with your future cruise holidays!

Solo traveller

My first adventure as a solo traveller was amazing and so well organised by Benice everything went to plan. The cruise from Amsterdam to Budapest ticked all my boxes. Thanks Clean Cruising!

Booking Type Accomodation, Cruise, Flights and Insurance
Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review, it is greatly appreciated ! We have shared your feedback with Benice and look forward to helping you with your next dream holiday!

Simply the Best!Every time!

We did our first cruise with the help of Carli Fergusson and Clean Cruising in January 2017! We completed our fourth cruise the Sydney to Hawaii in May this year. As always Carli was so fantastic and supportive with all our planning and"little changes" i.e ships, cabins etc ensuring that through her expertise we had the BEST TIME ever! it was simply an amazing cruise. With Carli's continued support and assistance, we have five further cruises booked in January 2020, August and September 2020 in Europe and April and May 2021 Singapore to Tokyo and then the Transpacific to Seattle. Carli is so warm and friendly as well as being the ultimate professional. Thank you so much, Carli, for all that you do for us! Katie and Richard

Booking Type Cruise
Wow! Thank you so much for taking the time to send your review. We really appreciate your feedback and will pass along your kind words to Carli. We are excited to continue to help you on your next amazing cruise holidays!

Highly recommend this travel company

My consultant was Sally who, from the start kept me up to date with the state of my booking. Had questions regarding trip, phoned and had my questions answered fully immediately . All documentation was received with plenty of time to scrutinize ( everything was correct) Courteous follow-up on return. Highly recommend Clean Cruising

Booking Type Cruise
Hi blue45 thank you so much for taking the time to send feedback regarding your consultant Sally. Our consultants pride themselves on being there to provide you with answers to your questions, in order to make the booking process easy for you and to ensure that your travel goes without any hitches. Sally will be excited to get you away on your next wonderful cruise.

Love to cruise

I have used Clean Cruising many times to book our cruises, Carli and the team at Clean Cruising go 100% to help in any way they can, our last Cruise in March was a family one, and Carli did everything she could to get us together and she succeeded, she got it right again. All I can say is thanks for all your help, they make it easy and stress free to book. Cheryl

Booking Type Cruise
Hi Cher, thank you for the 5-star rating and great feedback. We look forward to helping you plan your next adventure! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, we're more than happy to help!

Clean Cruising was great

Rita Cross was such a great help she always helped me when I didn't understand something she was always friendly next cruise I will be in touch with her again very professional

Booking Type Cruise
Hi Barbara thank you for sending your review. We appreciate hearing about your experience and will pass along your kind words to Rita. Thank you for sharing!

The Best Cruise Company by a Country Mile!!

We have nothing but the highest praise for Jack Michael and Clean Cruising. Very professional and with a can-do attitude. We had booked (well thought we had!) our 90 day cruise with another company, only for them to come back and say that a particular leg was booked out. WHAT!! There was no alternate solution provided and they gave up. One phone call to Jack and we were sailing again. He was able to book us on another cruise for the duration of the booked out leg and secured accommodation and flights to meet up with our original cruise. We were even able to tack on another 20 day cruise at the end for very little extra cost. We will never use anyone else - Clean Cruising all the way!! Thanks so much Jack. We hope to be in touch again soon.

Booking Type Accomodation, Cruise and Flights
Wow we can’t thank you enough for your kind review. We certainly do what we can and that is great Jack was able to find a create solution for your wonderful holiday. We will share your wonderful feedback to Jack and the Clean Cruising team. Keep on cruising!

Amazing cruising experience.

As previously experienced our consultant was very helpful and quickly dealt with our request to book our cruise and the stateroom we wanted. Excellent follow up communications. Thoroughly recommend Clean Cruising.

Booking Type Cruise
Wow! Thank you for your kind words and support we love your photos. Thank you for sharing!

Clean Cruising is tops.

We have been dealing with Sarah Wilmot from Clean cruising for over 10 years. We wouldn't go anywhere else. Sarah is helpful and efficient and knows what we like and don't like. We trust her implicitly. We have recommended her to friends and family and they are always pleased.

Booking Type Accomodation, Cruise, Flights and Tour
Wow we can’t thank you enough for your kind review. Let us know when you would like to go on your next cruise holiday and we will be more then happy to help. Thank you again for being a loyal customer and writing this awesome review.

Many Happy Returns

I stumbled upon Clean Cruising by accident and have since booked cruises, flights, insurance and accommodation with Rita being my ‘go-to’ person on each occasion. Couldn’t ask for better service or attention to detail!

Booking Type Accomodation, Cruise, Flights and Insurance
Thank you so much for your feedback. Great to hear we are your one stop shop, enjoying your experience from start to finish! We will share your kind words with Rita and the team here at Clean Cruising - thank you for sharing!

Great service from our consultant

Clean Cruising got us a great price and the service from our consultant was excellent. In addition they provided a free exclusive cocktail party during the cruise. Thoroughly enjoyed our cruise to NZ with Cunard. Food and service was excellent.

Booking Type Cruise
Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review, it is greatly appreciated! We pride ourselves on delivering our clients competitive prices and exceptional service. We are so please you enjoyed our event onboard!

Booking

Great service -we normally book via cruise line. Service with clean cruising was comprehensive and truthful. Follow up was very thoughtful. Agent knowledgeable and up to date. We will be using this service again.

Booking Type Cruise
Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with our Clean Cruising team. We look forward to getting you away on your next cruise adventure!

Great Company to book a cruise with

I have used Clean Cruising for a few years, and always found the consultant that I use is Carli, I have always found Carli to be very helpful. When I would call her, nothing was ever a problem for her, and would always respond back to me with the answers. I would definitely recommend Clean Cruising to my friends.

Booking Type Cruise
Hi Anne thank you for sending your review. We appreciate hearing about your experience and will pass along your kind words to Carli. Thank you for sharing!