Clear to Work
See the Best Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Clear to Work

Four forms of ID!

I dont think anyone has four forms of ID! The site makes you pay before it even starts! They must have figured out too many people left before finishing the application. I wish I knew before hand. I probably wont get my Federal check at all because I dont carry four forms of ID EVER WHEN TRAVELLING!

Aasim
AasimFar North Queensland, QLD

DO NOT USE

DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE.
First thing they made me PAY then gave me absolutely nothing. You can’t upload the evidence they require, because they have to be jpg or 2md or less. I managed to resize the documents everything was approved. Fast forward 19 Days later they are still processing. They have no phone number so I emailed they’re customer info line, and every time I got the same automated reply. They just want your money and then kick you out the door.. Terrible that I wasted 19 day for this scammers.

Clear to WorkClear to Work

To slow to much time wasting

Kuma
KumaPerth, WA

Didn't finish

I paid extend 99 percent was clear but didn't able to finish lose money spent 7 hours still I am trying but can't do it guys help regarding this issues

Worst website ever

Extremely difficult to use, relies on pictures that end up being poor quality as you need to take them on a phone or webcam, site crashed multiple times trying to load data, data boxes poorly sized making it difficult to actually see what data you have typed. Thankfully i only need to use once.

Kevin has been very helpful and replied back straight away to every questions I had, also tried to speed up the process of my application, so thank you Kevin for your help, really appreciated your help

Nev
NevGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Never use this Service !!!-1000 ratings for service

Never use this service . Unhelpful customer support which is probably managed by 1 person . They have no tracking of post for an important document like Federal police check . you are lucky if you receive them .Same copy pasted responses for all query the follow the motto " Wait till it arrives and if it still dint arrive, wait more till you are fed up and reapply with a proper service " Thanks guys for messing up the government deadline for us !!!

Sagar Khatiwada
Sagar Khatiwada Sydney, NSW

Police check took ages

Hi give me what I paid for I have some spent conviction but why we wait 9 weeks to get my police check for work.
Sagar Khatiwada
[Contact Details Removed] This is UNREAL.

Lottie S.
Lottie S.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

warning to future customers

took my money in which I created a account pay .then can't login to start RSA course.
have emailed them and don't get a reply have tried to phone them and answer phone recording says they do not help over the phone and directed me back to emailing them in which I already have and have had no reply.
Warning to other customer don't pay up front . use another online service where you pay once completed .

Find out how Clear to Work compares to other Services

First and the last time I am using this

Very hard to contact. Almost like the online scammers. When we call always go to a mail box saying it is full. I needed to get an urgent police report done. But they only e-mail. But without clear instructions.
Post office is much better. Very strait forward and no hanky panky. This is a real joke.

Hello
thankyou for getting in touch with us
If you can please provide your name and email linked to your account so we may assist you further with your feedback

Dmitry
DmitrySydney

Fast service in my case, though the the number of identity documents requested is exhaustive

The good: received results within 24 hours ... well done!

The not-so-good: asked to upload 4 identity documents, passport alone or driving license was not enough, needed to also suppply Medicare and Private Health Insurance, and for some cards was required 2 photos, front and back. Took almost an hour of my time.

Ben
BenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poor customer service

ABSOLUTE JOKE !!!!!

This guys or probably a guy, no number no address, not even a last name in email responses... I lost $500 and 15 days that I was working on the training... they say I unsatisfactory, I need to find some other place.... R u serious ???? who wouldn't pass a test like this? answers are there ......

Daniel K N
Daniel K NGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst Service- Will never use again. Cannot contact for a refund?

Hi Your Queensland number is full and cannot take any messages.

I had issues with uploading my documents and had to send you 16 emails in total.

My check was submitted by you on the 21/06 I still do not have my Police check.

Please contact me ASAP invoice number 130596

Clear to WorkClear to Work

Wasn’t able to obtain my certificate but got a refund.

I tried to complete a certificate for food handling and was unaware until after I’ve made a payment that I would need to have a supervisor at an actual workplace sign off for me. This wasn’t possible because I need the certificate to be allowed in the kitchen. I explained this to them but they said I can’t be refunded, after pushing to speak to the boss we settled on a refund a few days later.

Eve
Eveasked

Hi
I enrolled RSA course and there is ne information about the question in Assessment section2
And I tried all case of answers but everything is wrong answer. I have spent more that 5 hours to get the answer. but I could not.

Could you please let me know what is the exact answer for the question below?

From the list below select 3 places you could seek information about laws, regulations, codes of practice or conduct in NSW.
Managers and Venue Licensees in NSW venues
A. https://www.vcglr.vic.gov.au/
B. Any Australian RSA employee from venue that serves an alcohol responsibly
C. https://www.liquorandgaming.nsw.gov.au/
D. NSW Organisational Policies and Procedures

I have to get RSA certificate very urgently. So, I emailed you and made phone calls.
nobody answers- both method.
after finish that question, i can get next step but no one help me. and now what i have to do?

Indi L.
Indi L.asked

Hi, I submitted my RSA yesterday around 2:40, I really need it this afternoon. I’m worried it won’t be marked in time, but unfortunately I couldn’t submit it any earlier.

Good afternoon Indihana,

Marking is completed within 1 business day from the time received. I located your assessment and can confirm it will be marked today, within the next few hours. Received 2 Nov 2021 2:31pm. Once it has been marked you will receive an email with the outcome. If you are 100% the statement of attainment will be immediately issued and available for download. If any of your answers are unsatisfactory, you will likewise have the opportunity to resubmit.

If you have additional questions or I can be of assistance, please email info@cleartowork.com.au
Have a lovely rest of your afternoon and all the best with your course.

Kind regards,
Julie

Naa T.
Naa T.asked

One of my videos in the final assessment has an error and I cannot find other ways to submit it, what should I do now?

Good morning!
For security purposes, once a video has been uploaded it cannot be removed, but not to worry. Please answer any outstanding questions in the final assessment and submit for trainer marking. Once marking is completed (within 1 business day from the time received) you will be notified by email and have the opportunity to resubmit.

If you have questions or we can be of assistance, please contact our team at info@cleartowork.com.au
Have a lovely rest of your day!

Kind regards,
Clear to Work

Get an answer from our members and Clear to Work representatives