Clearly

Clearly

Listing monitored by Clearly Contacts

Great-value contact lenses in a flash

I love being able to recorder my contact lenses with a couple of clicks. They are always in stock and I appreciate the lens case that is included with my orders. Way cheaper than the optometrist too!

kieran h.
kieran h.Sydney, NSW

Good value compared to the local optician

Easy to find the product I was looking for. Fast delivery and exactly the product I get from thevoptician at half the price

nice and quick

Very easy ordering, got the products very quickly. Always happy with their service and their products. Customer service is also very pleasant and helpful

Terr
TerrVictoria

Prompt shipping, always as odered

I order scripted lenses, they arrive quickly and as ordered, many different brands and size options, so you can find the perfect fit.

mrs kl
mrs klSydney, NSW

Great glasses

I have been a customer for years, no issues, just measure properly, use the right script. I also buy prescription sunglasses and they are always perfect.

CKT
CKTSydney, NSW

Never any issues

As always so easy to use, excellent pricing, fast delivery and great quality products. No hesitation to order from Clearly again when needed.

Trudy
TrudyNortheast, VIC

What I expected

The contacts are what I ordered and expected. No surprised. Put in prescription information. Only thing I don't like is that you have to order two packs. I have same prescription in both eyes and there are three lenses in a box. I'd like to be able to order ONE box at a time.

Kim
KimPerth, WA

Quick delivery and convenient.

Online ordering for eye wear is very simple and straightforward. I am very happy with the range of products on offer. It is a pair of good quality glasses and I am pleased with my purchase. My only complaint is that another popular frames I bought some time back is no longer available.

Bargain buy

Got these to have as a spare pair at work. Frames are a little thick which isn’t ideal when wearing a headset, but otherwise great and very cheap.

Spring M.
Spring M.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Fast delivery, quality products

Have been using clearly for nearly ten years now for contact lens. Fast delivery quality goods, never need to ask for assistance as all needs are delivered. A very happy customer.

Max
MaxMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Always great & fast delivery

It's always beyond my expectations, I have been using Clearly for quite sometimes now (over 4 years or so) and they've been always on top of it. Keep the great work guys, thank you!

Love these glasses

These glasses look attractive and were very reasonably priced. I bought them to replace another pair that I purchased that constantly snagged my sweaters. The glasses do not snag and are very comfortable.

Excellent service by the support team

Clearly team has been very supportive each time I place an order or have any enquires.

The price match facility is also great.

Corinn
Corinn

Speedy delivery every time

Been using Clearly for contacts years now
Super fast delivery
Easy to use website
Best prices in the market
5 stars

Reliable and affordable as always.

Excellent product and fast delivery. Never had any issues. I have been buying from Clearly for years now. I don't think I will be changing any time soon. I haven't found a better deal anywhere else.

Read more reviews - page 2

Happy customer
Happy customerasked

Hi - has anyone ever ordered Boston RGP contact lenses from Clearly Contacts and how did you find the quality and precision? Am not happy with Gelflex as a lab.

JOE
JOEasked

How can I claim from my private health insurance?

Deb
Deb

Not really sure but they do provide you with a good receipt. Perhaps you can lodge that

Sharon M
Sharon M

When ordering you will see an option to elect to have a tax receipt emailed to you to submit to your health fund, and there's a drop down box listing them all. Even if you don't ask for the receipt you can get it later. I claim mine back from NIB with no problems.

Get an answer from our members and Clearly Contacts representatives