Clearly

Clearly

Julie

Julie

Contact Lenses

No issues throughout the whole process, good selection of contact lenses and the product I purchased from Clearly is excellent!

RBelts

RBeltsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Too short used by date

I made a note when ordering that I needed a long used by date because I was ordering two years worth of contacts. Two boxes (a years worth) that arrived would have been out of date by the time I got to them. They're being returned.

Keith H

Keith HHobart, TAS

Been with clearly for almost two decades - never let me down - great consistent service throughout this time - couldn’t ask for more

Gddyibcdhjvc CNN

Vfdyjhb. Hfdyy Yu if Co ko chjcvmkb vfyjcvnhg gah fyivfj dyy Fi high fgjhc dug CBC fab the hg. Ghv

Daff

DaffGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect

Very easy to find store and very affordable. A lot of coloured lenses to choose from according to your needs

lisalau

lisalauVictoria

So quick and reliable!

I have purchased a range of contact lenses from clearly. Finding what I needed was so easy thanks to the simple navigation that a computer naive person like myself, found no hardship in using.
My lenses arrived safely packaged and very quickly. I live in rural Victoria so to receive a package 3 days after I orders it is a record!
I recommend Clearly highly!

Anna

AnnaSydney, NSW

Declining Service

This company used to be quick to act and provide good service - the decline over the past two years is madness - I am now looking for a different online supplier - poor

Courtney

Courtney

The worst customer service I have ever experienced. DO NOT BUY

Lack in information and very poor customer service!

I Highly DON’T RECOMMEND clearly unless you want first place your order, make the payment and waste your own money not knowing prior if the product is in stock and still have to be made by the factory which this means your delivery could take much long then you expected, but apparently that’s their policy, they will inform you not immediately but after 3 days from your purchase just saying we apologise and that’s it. The most help you can get is a €10 voucher like this you can spend other €100 and possibly waiting for this other order and what you done ? Guess... you’re out $200 and no contact lenses. Great... Good service Clearly!

Chan

ChanPerth

Poor internal control in processing online order

Glasses lasted less than 6 month

I have been wearing glasses for 24 year this is my first pair I purchased from clearly and the pair of glasses that lasted less than 6 months. I contacted them to have them replaced as the arm slide off from the frame. Nothing bent or damaged on the frame an I get 50 questions on how use my glasses, how I take them off and on. Which hands I use? Etc. And how I wanted to exchange them back in July when I purchased them, (had them fitted) I am now told that they don't cover. I still have pairs of glasses that have lasted 3 years and these less than 6 months!! I was offered no refund or exchange but a $ 25.00 credit. I will never again use this company and never recommend the service.

Amanda J

Amanda JSouthern and Hills, SA

Cheap and convenient

Earlier this year, right in the middle of the pandemic, after attempting to repair them a few times, my glasses broke beyond fixing.
Going to the optometrist was not an option, I really didn’t have much money to spend on glasses at that time so I had my prescription sent to me and ordered a cheap pair from Clearly.
The glasses arrived quite quickly and the price was amazing. Since it was my first order I received a discount and paid $51 including postage.
The lenses are perfect, they got my prescription correct and while the frames are quite flimsy, you do get what you pay for. Clearly stock a lot of designer brands so I have no doubt their more expensive frames are much better quality than the cheap ones.

Gina

Gina

Fantastic!

After get disappointed with another provider (didn't receive my glasses for 1.5 months), I went to Clearly as recommended by friend. Omg! Fantastic service, fast response and fast delivery, it arrived before the estimated date! I ordered my glasses on 20th Nov and have received it today 3rd Dec. Glasses are amazing, sturdy and well built. Thank you so much!

Ingrid H

Ingrid HHobart, TAS

Clearly, a winner!

Great service. The website is easy to navigate even with prescription changes. The time between ordering and delivery is minimal.

Sandi

SandiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Always happy with your deliveries

Very pleased with my product as always, will always order from you , fast delivery, always nice to receive a little treat too :)

PureVision2 for Astigmatism.

Been using the contacts for a few years now. Great price and great service. Some mix up on the delivery date but it was all resolved without me doing anything!!

Great Experience

Easy to navigate website and very quick delivery. Product was what I expected and I was overall impressed by my experience.

Jane

JanePerth, WA

Contact delivery

Received within 10 days quite impressed with the Covid affecting delivery’s & correct again
Like dealing with you guys so easy to do

Sue

SueCentral West, NSW

Contacts lenses

Contacts are great will continue to buy and use the product. The colours are good. Postage was quick considering COVID-19.

DKC

DKC

Clearly Contacts

Very easy to place order. As always, prompt reliable service. Keen pricing, my supplier of choice for some years now.