ClearScore Australia

ClearScore Australia

See the Best Credit Score / Credit Repair Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by ClearScore

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction

Anthony J.
Anthony J.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Less than impressive - report is flawed

PennyCIllawarra, NSW

they provide unverified false information

Until July last year, when I joined Clear Score, I had a credit rating of 856 with (GetCredit Score, who are great). ClearScore used information from 2017 and 2 lots of information that did not belong to me and missed payments that were blatantly untrue by AMEX. This brought my credit rating plummeting to 482. I emailed them and questioned their information 2times. No answer. I couldn't find a way to contact them directly. I want to erase my details with them and close my account, but there is no obvious way to do that. They are simply dishonest. I will be reporting them to the ombudsman.

ClearScore A.ClearScore

Hi Penny, thanks for your review. I'm sorry to hear you have been unable to get in touch with us directly. We’d love to help you, please email us at query@clearscore.com so we can look into this for you. Thanks, Chloe

jim
jimSouth East Queensland, QLD

can't fault this.

Shows you your score keeps you updated with good offers ,and tips to help you even has a protection system built in which is very helpful. Yep highly recommend this to all!

ClearScore A.ClearScore

Hi Jim, we’re so happy to hear you’re enjoying using our app and find the information updated. Feel free to recommend us to all your friends and family! Chloe.

100 Accurate

They always explain everything by word and always give you a accurate reading they have always been trustworthy and I will always stay with clear score they are amazing and awesome

ClearScore A.ClearScore

Hi Pamela, we’re so happy to hear you’re enjoying using our app and love the insights we have to offer. Feel free to recommend us to all your friends and family! Chloe.

Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

Find out how ClearScore Australia compares to other Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

dream big
dream bigCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

This app is amazing

The app was very good for me keeping up to date with my credit score and its so helpful thanks clear score so I am so happy that I found clear score

ClearScore A.ClearScore

Hi there, we’re so happy to hear you’re enjoying using our app. Feel free to recommend us to all your friends and family! Chloe.

allycat167
allycat167AU

this is a great site thank you

very good love the site it keeps me credit score safe thank forthe wondeful site nd robe able to be safe with my creditscore s it good yes ok t

ClearScore A.ClearScore

Hi Ally, we’re so happy to hear you’re enjoying using our app. Feel free to recommend us to all your friends and family! Chloe.

yarn cornish
yarn cornishNorth Queensland, QLD

it's sexy

it gives encouragement. It's nice to know your effort in life is on the record. Clear Score givs people who strive to get ahead the information that matters and that is important

ClearScore A.ClearScore

Hi Yarn, we’re so happy to hear you’re enjoying using our app. Feel free to recommend us to all your friends and family! Chloe.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Unhappy

I've been making regular loan repayments, but my score goes down. Please explain your actions. I feel this to be unfair, as I work hard towards creating a excellent credit score.

ClearScore A.ClearScore

Hi Larry, thanks for your review. I'm sorry to hear about your recent score drop. We’d love to help you, please email us at query@clearscore.com so we can look into this for you. Thanks, Chloe.

g kirkbride
g kirkbrideMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

unsure about info provided

applied for a unsecured personal loan .was refused and the response was extremely broad. and i am very certain my credit score is not an issue ,have long term permanent employment and have had for many years along with money in bank

ClearScore A.ClearScore

Hi there, thanks for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback. We’d love to help you, please email us at query@clearscore.com so we can look into this for you. Thanks, Chloe.

Not real world

Clear score says I have an awesome credit rating yet I still can't get a loan , why???? I don't believe you are a legitimate company and you need to stop [Word Removed] people.

ClearScore A.ClearScore

Hi Hayden, thanks for your review. I'm sorry to hear you're unable to get a loan. We’d love to help you, please email us at query@clearscore.com so we can look into this for you. Thanks, Chloe.

Viewing my credit score

Clearscore give me a indication and review of my credit rating on a month to month indication.It also what and where I can achieve with my credit rating like it

ClearScore A.ClearScore

Hi Anthony, we’re so happy to hear you’re enjoying using our app. Feel free to recommend us to all your friends and family! Chloe.

Jade N.
Jade N.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I feel set up

I have been working extremely hard on my credit score over the last 1.5 years and was recommended a service for a loan based on my score, I applied for one of the lowest amounts and was knocked back and now have had my score come down almost 100 points. You’re service is a set up.

ClearScore A.ClearScore

Hey Jade, thanks for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback. We’d love to help you, please email us at query@clearscore.com so we can look into this for you. Thanks, Chloe.

AggGoulburn Valley, VIC

Better than others I've tried

Find this to be a really helpful service. Even though I haven't taken up any of the offers atm I will do so in the future. Will definitely recommend to friends

ClearScore A.ClearScore

Hi Agg, we’re so happy to hear you’re enjoying using our app. Feel free to recommend us to all your friends and family! Chloe.

Agg

I do t know whether this is directed at me but if it is my name is not Agg

Vincenzo
VincenzoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Clear score

Perfect I couldn’t wait to see my new offers it’s so great how clear score can advise you on your offers and great deals.I love to see my offers always

ClearScore A.ClearScore

Hi there, we’re so happy to hear you’re enjoying using our app the products we have to offer. Feel free to recommend us to all your friends and family! Chloe.

John G.
John G.Sydney, NSW

It's OK

I can't understand how last month I paid off a credit card and a personal loan, but my rating went down. Is this service just using us for the advertising of offers?

ClearScore A.ClearScore

Hi John, thanks for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback. We’d love to help you, please email us at query@clearscore.com so we can look into this for you. Thanks, Chloe.