Click Frenzy

Click Frenzy

Fraudulent 2

I was lucky enough to win a confirmed order of an Apple watch for $4 in keeping with Click Frenzy's Go Wild 2018 99% off competition T&C's. Weeks later after chasing up I received a generic email telling me that my order was cancelled as it was deemed fraudulent. The order was not fraudulent and I have chased Click Frenzy for a reason for months now with no response. I note other people on this site have had a similar occurrence. Will report this to the industry ombudsman and wont be bothering again.

Fraudulent

I won an Apple Watch for $4 and I did it correctly and didn't violated any rules but they cancelled my order and said that your entry into our Shopify page was not correct and therefore deemed fraudulent. Reporting this to ACCC and I won't waste my time on this fraudulent website next time.

Unethical and dishonest

I miraculously won on their Go Wild promotion (after many hours and attempts to win other things unsuccessfully) - They then hit you with a 'you've won, but it's pending our review blah blah' so I double/triple checked their terms and conditions over and over to ensure I hadn't violated any rules and would receive the item. I had signed up and claimed the card with all the correct details, I was subscribed and logged in, I hadn't made multiple purchases etc. Today I noticed they'd refunded my money (as is done when they cancel an order due to not meeting their terms & conditions)

No real deals

Prices on Catch of the Day in particular are no different to prices days or even weeks before Click Frenzy, so you need to research as to whether they're really on sale. For example, I have been eyeing a pair of Ray Bans on Catch for the past year - the price is no different on their Click Frenzy sale even though they keep advertising them as "further discount" or "%% off" all thru the year.

Dishonest trading

Absolutely appalling... a total con job.
I followed all their steps to a tee... never gained access to their advertised site for my item...
I doubt they even have advertised product
People dont waste your time.
Unsubscribe and the lawfully they have to leave you alone...i wonder though how much they’ve already been paid for to pass my details on!!!!

Poorly designed website

Clues don't even use text wrapping making it difficult to read, website is sluggish and overall terrible definitely not a fan and very over hyped.

SCAM!

Don't waste you're time!! Codes don't work... or they say you have tried too many times... or if you do get in - it is sold out in less than 9 seconds - which is insane.

Special offers

Waste of time, dont even bother waiting for the iron shopper promo. I was waiting for the beats headphones promo, not less than 10secs after i type in my "newyork" answer as per banner and the password was on correct.
I think there is corruption within the business.
Would give them a negative rating but cant.
Would be interesting to see how many of these oron shoppers they offer.
Its kind of like Aldi and their special buys only stock 3 of the popular ones.

No major discount as advertised

You can find same discount in store or on merchant website. This website is useless, nothing at all. Plus they are suffering from technical error ALL the time.

Voucher Miraculously Disappeared

I had a bunnings voucher in my cart within 1 minute of the notification and as it was processing the payment it somehow "disappeared" from my cart to be told it is now 'sold out'. I would like to know how many were on offer and if anybody actually got one because i think it's a total scam.

Go Wild items are useless

They seem to only have 1 item of each on sale. By the time you get in and click 3 times to checkout, the item is already gone. Purely a gimmick to get people sucked in. They should clearly identify how many of each are available and let people decide if its worth wasting their time.

Waste of time

I have tried to act against logic and give this website a try. No reasonable person should expect to find anything serious in this website. Everything advertised on the website is basically on the market price. Don't waste your time on this crappy website

What a waste of time

Website is slow
Notifications are slow to show
No emails advising of notifications
Clues for the code don’t work says incorrect password
Absolute scam must be only one of each product on sale never again better off on eBay what a waste of time

Anyone know how to slowdown time?

If you can slow down time you can be a happy shopper. Otherwise dont bother. Notifications dont even show up you must be on their site 24/7 like the rest of the country hoping to get a deal too good to be true.

Click frenzy clues a joke

So its easy to find the clue but within 10seconds of finding the answer and typing it in it instantly says Sold Out like what the??? There must be a whole one item to win for a few dollars. Im not convinced its legit and think its unfair and rigged if it is even possible to win. Im from South Australia im behind half an hour then some states and i swear they get a chance time wise and i get the time difference delay before it allow me to enter. I would like to see real video cam proof its legit people winning. Dont waste your time entering its not worth the stress getting ur hopes up only to be dissapointed.

Waste of time

Got an email alert stating 99% discount logged in to see notification on the bell, click for clues found and typed answers 1000 times comes up with incorrect password and suspends buying for 10 min.. hoping my other items purchased arrive now. *feeling stupid, sucked in*

Waste of time

Wasted time using clue to find missing words only to find that it won't accept my answer. Answer is 100% correct, in lower case and no spaces. Just won't work. Later I tried with another product, same thing. Answers won't work. I think it's just click bait.
The deals that are advertised can be found on eBay and other sites every day. Waste of time.

ABSOLUTE SCAM...THE CLUES DON'T WORK!

THE ANSWERS TO THE CLUES DO NOT WORK! and i know 100% i am typing in the correct clues.
Instead of saying the item is sold out...it keeps saying to re-enter the password which is only giving me anxiety!
SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM...
it doesn't even deserve 1 star

SCAM... Misleading... Don’t waste your time!

I got as far as putting a special item in my Cart.
As soon as I went to process payment... the item was ‘sold out’.
Deals aren’t that great anyway... not worth the fuss and effort.
Don’t get your hopes up.
Don’t waste your time.
***very disappointing***

Unable to buy H.P all in one for stated price BEWARE OF THIS SITE AND COMPANY BUY AT YOU OWN RISK!!!

Tried to purchase a H.P all in one as stated
HP 23.8" ALL-IN-ONE
AMD A6 8GB RAM 2 TB
This beautiful, powerful AiO PC has the storage to satisfy all your needs and help you get things done.

WAS $1,099 NOW $825
25% OFF, SAVE $274
Well directed to HP site where the price is $1099. Tried everything to get so called $845 with no result. Something is very wrong with Click frenzy. Their site is useless. I still had 16 hours to go. Will forget the computer, Click frenzy and will unsubscribe. Tried to email then but some stupid Click frenzy kept coming up. NEVER AGAIN