Click Loans

Online banking platform has ZERO security features

If I'd know how bad the online banking platform is with Click loans, I would not have gone ahead with the loan.
There is no security text msg or email to confirm payment made from your accont or was made. Nothing. If you have money in a offset account it makes you extremely vulnerable to hackers. Poor security service. every bank provides extra levels of security when making payments. This company don't care if your account gets hacked into. All you've got is a two lot of numbers and you've accessed someone's account. Click loans - fix this as a priority please.

Online Tools
Hi Dianne, thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention. We take customer experience seriously and will be looking into your raised concerns further. We will send you a private message to discuss this further. Please reach out if you have any further questions or queries and we would be happy to assist you.

With a little help from a friend

Samantha Tannous helped me when nobody else could. I had been searching for a loan for 6 months from banks and brokers, with no luck. Then Samantha came to my rescue. She helped me through the process when I was struggling to get my information together. I couldn't have done it without her.

Hi Peter, Thank you for the feedback based on your positive experience with Samantha and the Click Loans team. It's excellent to see that you enjoyed the experience! We're always here to answer any questions that you have, so please feel free to get back in touch with us!

Seamless process and brilliant support

Lester provided my wife and I outstanding support and advice during the process. We are repeat customers and will definitely continue to use his services. He focused on getting the best outcome for us, and helped us save a pretty penny. Massive thanks to Lester and the click team for making the process as easy and stress free as possible.

Loan Start DateMay 2019
Loan used for:Investment Property
Hi Mark & Delwyn, Thanks for taking the time to let us know you received fantastic service again from Lester and the team here at Click Loans. Great to hear Lester was able to get some money back in your pocket! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can help with.

Excellent Service & Support

Lester gave me exceptional support and advice during my interactions with him! I felt like he geniunely cared about getting the best outcome for me and the house I was wanting to buy! Its rare to find service like that these days and the big banks could learn a thing or two as to why people prefer working with Brokers like Lester!

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Hi Nat, Thank you for leaving Click Loans a five-star review based on your positive experience. We are happy to hear Lester and the Click loans Team were able to use their expertise to ensure we secured you a home loan that suited your requirements. Please do not hesitate to reach out in the future as we are always happy to help.

Great customer service and quick

Lester was a great broker to deal with recommend him 5 stars click loans give you options with the loans and also quick loan process I would give 5 stars

Loan used for:Second Home
Hey Matthew, We're really glad to hear that you had such a great experience with Lester and the ClickLoans team! We always aim to make the process as quick and easy as possible for our customers. Thank you for the feedback and recommendation!

Home Loan Applic Review

I had great customer service from Ted Vo, Biana and Tori. They are a great team.

Finalisation of loan documents is a headache. However Tori has been in constant contact with me and chasing them up.

The interest rate was a bit high - however our loan was complicated and low doc.

Very happy with the help and performance of click loans.

Loan used for:Second Home
Hi Leanne, Thank you for the feedback based on your great experience with Ted, Biana, Tori and the ClickLoans team. We always pride ourselves on going above and beyond for our customers and keeping them in the loop every step of the way. We look forward to assisting you again in the future!

More interest rate rises

I have two loans outstanding with Click / Pepper - an owner occupied loan and an investment loan. I took out both loans in early 2018 at rates of 3.99% and 4.14%, which were good rates at the time. Both rates, however, increased to 4.17% and 4.32% in July 2018 and now I have just been notified that both rates have increased again to 4.34% and 4.49% from 22 March.

The wording in the latest letter advising of the rate increases is exactly the same as the one I received last year. It reads "As you may have seen in recent media, many Australian lenders have increased interest rates in response to market conditions. Regrettably, we are not immune to the market. Whilst the decision was not taken lightly, the interest rate applying to your loan will increase from 22 March 2019." I have not noticed any recent rate rises in the media. There is talk that the RBA may decrease the official cash rate later in the year.

I am now looking elsewhere for a better deal.

Online Tools
Hi Shane, Thank you for leaving such a detailed review and apologies for your experience so far. We would like to take a look at this for you. Can you please respond to the personal message that we have sent you on Product Review so that we can investigate? Thanks.

Started off good.....then the rate rises kept coming

Click Loans work with other lending institutions. My investment home loan ended up being financed by Pepper Money. I started with a good rate of 3.89 in July 2017 but then rose to 4.07% in July 2018. I now (March 2019) received a letter saying that the rate will be going up to 4.24% in 4 days' time. The letter was worded with the EXACT same wording as the previous rate rise letter - "As you may have seen in recent media, many Australian lenders have increased interest rates in response to market conditions. Regrettably, we are not immune to the market. Whilst the decision was not taken lightly, the interest rate applying to your loan will increase from 22 March 2019." These were the exact same words as the previous rate rise letter.

No, I have not noted any recent rate rises in the media - nor had I prior to the first rate rise.

I'm now looking for a better deal. Reduce home loans looks like it has the best investment home loan deal at the moment at 3.79% with a $10 monthly offset account fee but no upfront fees.

If anyone can better that for a $275,000 loan on a house worth around $650,000 feel free to get in contact with me.

Loan used for:Refinancing
Hi, Thank you for leaving a review based on your experience with us so far. We would like to take the opportunity to look into things further for you. We have sent you a personal message here on Product Review, if you could please reply as soon as possible. Thank you again!

Rate rises

Refinanced less a year ago 3.64% had rise soon after now have had another rise to 3.76%. Discussed issue and reply was unconvincing as to why increased in current marketplace

Loan Start DateMay 2018
Loan used for:Refinancing
Hi Dominic, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review based on your experience with us so far. We would like to take this opportunity to look into this further for you. Please reply to our private message on product review when you get a chance. Thanks!

A nightmare

Our second loan with this group has been a nightmare from start to finish but we had no time to change to another company.
Months of back and forth to establish the loan and now twice have had a interest rise with NO notice...just tell us after they have upped our interest rate.
Stay far far away from them.

Loan used for:First Home
Hi Chrissy, We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. We would like to take this opportunity and discuss this with you. Please reply to our private message here on product review at your earliest convenience. Thank you.

Above and beyond

We recently refinanced with click loans in order to support a new home loan as well. The re finance was easy and straight forward . No problems. Fees fine and allowed us to cash some funds towards our new home . Follow up and induction with Macquarie not as great but as soon as I mentioned this I received a call from my broker, Lester. In terms of the home loan our broker Lester went above and beyond to try and support us through that process and it was a lengthy and stressful process . Being a sole trader , the homeloan process was a bit ad hoc and invasive with a lot of confusion about how the bank applies the new royal commission rules. This was very frustrating and difficult considering we had our 20% plus costs and were after a very small homeloan . Click loans were great through this process, macquaire not so much. We were also told no fees and will be following this up with click loans as upon settlement for our home loan we were hit with quite high fees from macquaire we weren't expecting. Lastly,the conveyancers for macquaire were slow to advise figures and loan amount and so settlement was also more stressful than it needed to be. Mathu, our settlement officer was very responsive and helpful but again the Macquarie side made things difficult. Overall I think the click loans service is very good as we had few options with us earning some income through abn but I feel Macquarie is taking advantage of that and their service is very low touch meaning the loan service through them may be less helpful than a big bank. We will see.

Hi Sarah, Thank you for taking the time to leave such a detailed review about your experience. Great to hear that you found both Lester and Mathu to be both helpful and responsive throughout your journey. We also appreciate the feedback and will be sure to take it on board when assisting your self and other customers in the future. We will touch base with you in the future to see how we can be of assistance throughout the life of your loan. Thank you again!

Great product and service

I recently refinanced with Click Loans and Mathu and Mark were fantastic. Highly recommend and wish I had of done this years ago!

Hi James, Great to hear you enjoyed the service you received from Mark, Mathu and the Click Loans team. We are pleased to have been able to assist you and truly appreciate the recommendation. Please do not hesitate to reach out if there is anything else we can do to assist in the future.

Hoodwinked with Fees!

So disappointed, that the company I had trusted for a number of years could treat me like this.

I recently contacted Clickloans to enquire about obtaining an extra amount through my home loan. After asking about the fees involved, I agreed to re-finance, adding another loan and moving over to Macquarie, for a better rate.

Once the settlement had been finalised, to my dismay – the fees charged were more than double what had been given to me in an email! I was quoted $613, but actually got charged $1350. The fees also included an erroneous amount taken from the settlement statement with no reference or description at all.

To make matters worse, all inquires have gone unanswered.

How can I possibly recommend Clickloans when they brazenly deceive about fees?

Hi Merrilee, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. This does not sound like the usual high level of service we aim to provide to each and every one of our customers. We can see you have also messaged us privately, we will respond to you there so we can look into this further for you and see what we can do for you. Once again, thanks for bringing this to our attention.

It always starts out great, then the rate rises quickly follow

In less than 2 years, my 3.89% P&I home loan has risen to 4.47%. I'm still in the very drawn out process of trying to get a rate review, but all indications are they will be trying to sell me another refinance. Trying to talk directly with the lender gets you referred back to Click Loans, who start you straight back down the refinance path. I took out the initial loan with them, refinanced after 12 months to get a better rate, followed by multiple rate rises, meanwhile, they advertise even lower interest rates on their website, currently claiming 3.7%.
I would suggest extreme caution when dealing with Click Loans, I've kept a close eye on Westpac interest rate rises over the same period, during which rates were reduced by 0.08% in June 2017 and increased 0.14% August 2018, completely eliminating any advantage of going through Click Loans.
Just based on my most recent experience, they would need to be well over 0.5% cheaper on the initial rate to match what the big banks are offering over the long term. 8 years with Westpac before this and I didn't see anywhere near that sort of rate rise.
Currently I'm about 2 weeks into trying to speak to someone about a rate review, rather than going through another refinance, it seems everyone is too busy to talk about anything buy a refinance.

Hi Dan, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a detailed review of your experience. We would like to take this opportunity to investigate this for you and assist you further. Please reply to our private message here on product review at your earliest convenience.Just an update in the hope I can help someone avoid the hassle clickloans, while I sort moving to a more reputable bank. After much wasted time going back and forth I managed a 0.05% discount off my rate. Today I received notice that it will be increasing to 4.59% from the 4.42% I had changed to just a month before. Have never been so disappointed a company before. Their only interest is in selling a new product, clearly maintaining customer satisfaction is a low priority. Will be avoiding clickloans / lendi at any cost.Hi Dan, Thank you for your feedback and apologies for your experience once again. Click Loans rates are set by our funders and we do our best to avoid these impacting customers like yourself. We would like to see if we can minimise the affect of this rate rise for you, we have sent you another message here on Product Review, if you could please reply at your earliest convenience. Thank you!

Great Team, Great product- Refinanced easily...

The Click Home Loan team has been very helpful especially Ted and Mathu who have processed my consolidation / refinance very quick and thorough. They’ve been in contact with me in every step of the way till the loan was settled. Highly recommend Ted as he has been very helpful throughout the process. Thanks for the support and I know I will be with this company for a long time for my mortgage. Keep up the good work Click Team. I highly recommend these guys for anyone who wants hassle free service.

April 4th 2019 Update: Rate rise within 6 months...

I got a Click Home Loans/Pepper - an owner occupied loan. I took this loan around October 2018 at rates of 3.99%. This final rate also not the rate at the starting of negotiation time and it was around 3.79%. Somehow current loan was settled to 3.99% now I have just been notified that rates has increased to 4.16%, 22nd March 2019, just within 6 months.
The recent letter I got says "As you may have seen in recent media, many Australian lenders have increased interest rates in response to market conditions. Regrettably, we are not immune to the market. Whilst the decision was not taken lightly, the interest rate applying to your loan will increase from 22 March 2019."As I am always in touch with the market news and I have not noticed and rate rise news in media recently and in fact there are talks that RBA may decrease the official cash rate.
Now this incident influenced me to look elsewhere.

Application Process
Hi Nalaka, Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to hear that you have had such an amazing experience with Ted, Mathu and the Click Loans team. We appreciate your kind words and recommendations based on this experience. Please let us know in future if you require any assistance as we are always here to help!

Good loan

The customer service was great.
Staff made good effort.
Peter was informative, available when I needed to clarify issues and very helpful.
Satisfied with the rate.

Hi Rochelle, We are pleased to hear Peter and the Click Loans Team were informative and helpful throughout your entire journey. Thank you for choosing click loans and please do not hesitate to reach out in the future if you need any further assistance.

Fantastic service!

Click loans have been a pleasure to deal with a very prompt and helpful team. I was dealing with Peter and I have to say I couldn’t be happier with his knowledge and help getting our loan approved when we had so much trouble with other lenders.

Hi Jason, Thank you for leaving Click Loans a five-star review based on your positive experience. We are happy to hear Peter and the Click loans Team were able to use their expertise to ensure we secured you a home loan that suited your requirements. Please do not hesitate to reach out in the future as we are always happy to help.

The best Team

The team has been very helpful especially Lester and Mathu who has processed my consolidation very quick and thorough. They’ve been in contact with me in my wife every step of the way till the loan was settled. Highly recommend Lester as a broker as he has been very helpful Thru out the process. Thanks for the support and I know I will be with this company for a long time to deal with my future mortgages.

Hi Bernabe, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review based on your excellent experience with Lester, Mathu and the team here at Click Loans. Great to hear we were able to keep you updated every step of the way to ensure a smooth and easy settlement. Thank you again for your recommendation and we look forward to speaking with you in the future.

Excellent Customer Service

In my last 2 years of relationship with Click Loans and Lester as the broker, I have applied for 4 loans with my first in 2016. The process on all four occasions was smooth. Customer service at its best with Lester going above and beyond expectations. Something that probably shows the culture and best practice applied at Click Loans. The experience this time around was again up to the mark, very transparent and Lester being very flexible in his approach. Click Loans will always be my first choice and will not shy from letting friends and family benefit from it.

Hi Amit, Thank you for leaving Click Loans a five-star review based on your excellent experience with Lester and the team here at Click Loans. We are very pleased to have been able to assist you with all 4 of your loans so successfully. Thank you again for choosing Click Loans and we look forward to assisting you again in the future.

Perfect example of excellent customer service and professionalism

I have been dealing with Lester for 2 years now from my 1st Click Loan in 2016 to 3 more later on in the year. Its a pleasure to deal with some one like Lester who is very professional and always ready to go above and beyond your expextations. All the 4 loans I have taken with Click Loans, Lester was very helpful each time and was very thorough with the requirements. Some one who does not mind to return your call back even if he is on a day off or on leave.

Just a gem of a person to work with and I can not go any where else because it seems so easy to work with him. Thanks for all your help Lester. As usual, the process this time around was also smooth as a butter.