Stephan Meyer
Stephan MeyerSydney, NSW

Where is the support?

Not sure what has happened to Clickloans...
Support used to be great and now I tried all week to contact them. The automated phone response turned me away every single time due to full queues and my email to client services remained unanswered. An unintelligible direct debit amount put my bank account into the red and nobody there to fix this...
Not happy!

Application Process
BruceDarling Downs, QLD

Click Loans blames Pepper Money who blames Click Loans

BruceDarling Downs, QLD

Have not passed on the RBA Interest Rate Cut on 3rd March 2020

Click Loans have not passed on the RBA interest rate cut on 3rd March 2020 of 0.25% which is appalling given they have also increased my variable rate out of cycle with the RBA. Don't touch this lender with a barge pole. They are Capital "D" dodgy.

Judy E
Judy EGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No internet security features

Relationship manager -Click Loans

Hi Judy, thank you for your feedback. I have sent you a private message with some clarification in regards to this matter. We look forward to resolving this for you promptly.

Adam
AdamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent all round loan

Have used Click for a Basic Home Loan, and later an Offset loan. Interest rate cuts are usually passed on and customer service is quick (usually less than 2 mins hold to get through). Bear in mind that Click Loans are a white label - my actual bank is Macquarie.
My only criticisms are some restrictions with the functionality, i.e. no pay id, can't change daily limit without a phone call, etc. If you wanted to add a second offset, you cannot without a refinance. However, these things aren't really important to me, so I can overlook them.
All in all, no fuss and good service

Relationship manager -Click Loans

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Dianne G
Dianne G

Online banking platform has ZERO security features

If I'd know how bad the online banking platform is with Click loans, I would not have gone ahead with the loan.
There is no security text msg or email to confirm payment made from your accont or was made. Nothing. If you have money in a offset account it makes you extremely vulnerable to hackers. Poor security service. every bank provides extra levels of security when making payments. This company don't care if your account gets hacked into. All you've got is a two lot of numbers and you've accessed someone's account. Click loans - fix this as a priority please.

Relationship manager -Click Loans

With a little help from a friend

Samantha Tannous helped me when nobody else could. I had been searching for a loan for 6 months from banks and brokers, with no luck. Then Samantha came to my rescue. She helped me through the process when I was struggling to get my information together. I couldn't have done it without her.

Relationship manager -Click Loans

Seamless process and brilliant support

Lester provided my wife and I outstanding support and advice during the process. We are repeat customers and will definitely continue to use his services. He focused on getting the best outcome for us, and helped us save a pretty penny. Massive thanks to Lester and the click team for making the process as easy and stress free as possible.

Excellent Service & Support

Lester gave me exceptional support and advice during my interactions with him! I felt like he geniunely cared about getting the best outcome for me and the house I was wanting to buy! Its rare to find service like that these days and the big banks could learn a thing or two as to why people prefer working with Brokers like Lester!

Find out how Click Loans compares to other Home Loans

Great customer service and quick

Lester was a great broker to deal with recommend him 5 stars click loans give you options with the loans and also quick loan process I would give 5 stars

Relationship manager -Click Loans

Hey Matthew, We're really glad to hear that you had such a great experience with Lester and the ClickLoans team! We always aim to make the process as quick and easy as possible for our customers. Thank you for the feedback and recommendation!

Leanne
LeanneWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Home Loan Applic Review

I had great customer service from Ted Vo, Biana and Tori. They are a great team.

Finalisation of loan documents is a headache. However Tori has been in constant contact with me and chasing them up.

The interest rate was a bit high - however our loan was complicated and low doc.

Very happy with the help and performance of click loans.

Shane M
Shane MSydney, NSW

More interest rate rises

Real P.
Real P.South East Queensland, QLD

Started off good.....then the rate rises kept coming

dominic.douglas
dominic.douglasGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Rate rises

Refinanced less a year ago 3.64% had rise soon after now have had another rise to 3.76%. Discussed issue and reply was unconvincing as to why increased in current marketplace

chrissy
chrissyBrisbane

A nightmare

Our second loan with this group has been a nightmare from start to finish but we had no time to change to another company.
Months of back and forth to establish the loan and now twice have had a interest rise with NO notice...just tell us after they have upped our interest rate.
Stay far far away from them.

Relationship manager -Click Loans

Hi Chrissy, We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. We would like to take this opportunity and discuss this with you.
Please reply to our private message here on product review at your earliest convenience. Thank you.

Matt
Mattasked

What atms can be used for withdrawing cash with the clickloans debit card for free? I dont like getting ripped off $2.50 or more each time i want to get access to my own money

Jessica M
Jessica Masked

Can you please explain why my loan that I refinanced in Feb 18 with a rate of 3.64 has now increased to 3.7 some 5 months later when I see you are still offering 3.64 for new refinances? Not happy

Relationship manager -Click Loans

Hi Jessica, Thank you for reaching out. As you are aware here at Click Loans we always strive to do what is best for our customers, in this instance one of our funders have increased their rates and unfortunately this has impacted you. This has also impacted new customers, with our current rate for owner occupiers paying principal and interest up to 70% LVR being 3.70%. We would like to look into this further for you and see what we can do to help, could you please email us via heretohelp@clickloans.com.au. Thank you.

Dustin W
Dustin Wasked

How long does it take to be approved? I have been told I have been condtionally approved for the past week but heard nothing since. I am refinancing and only increasing my loan by 30,000. I am transferring to you from another bank

Get an answer from our members and Click Loans representatives