2Cluey Learning

Cluey Learning Questions & Answers

Verifiedclueylearning.com.au
midnightfeast11
midnightfeast11

We want to get a refund and unenroll, but we can't get in contact with an actual human. Its all automated messages.

Cluey Learning   DM

Hi there, We apologise for the difficulty you've encountered in reaching us. Ensuring accessible and personalised support is essential, and we regret any inconvenience caused by the automated messages.

Could you please send an email to hello@clueylearning.com with your contact information (phone/email) and the student's name? Once we have this info, we'll expedite the process to assist you with your refund and unenrolment promptly. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we're committed to resolving this matter to your satisfaction. Thank you for your patience, and we appreciate the opportunity to make things right.

Sincerely,

Bilby
Bilby

I was on hold for over 30 mins trying to get tech support as the link was not working for my first session (was using google chrome on my lap top). Can I get a refund? What browser can be used (tech support we’re no help at all, didn’t trouble shoot etc, so missed the session)

Cluey Learning   DM

Hi Bilby, Sorry to hear that you experienced a technical issue and weren't able to attend your session. Cluey is legally obliged to provide a full refund if requested, where there is a ‘major failure’ of one or more of the guarantees. A major failure occurs where the service:

has a problem that would have stopped you from buying it if they had known about it; or
is substantially unfit for its purposes and cannot easily be fixed with a reasonable time; or
does not meet the specific purpose that it was intended for and cannot easily be fixed within a reasonable time period.
If the failure that has occurred is not a major failure but is still a failure on the part of Cluey, Cluey is required to rectify the failure. This might involve, but is not limited to, rescheduling a tutoring session, or part of a tutoring session.

Should you wish to request a credit or refund, please contact Cluey Customer Support external link .

Tono
Tono

Where do I get payment receipts? I only paid for 2 trial lesson but somehow you booked all way long.
I did not agree with that
I wanted to cancel all session after she finish next trail but it only has cancel for up to 4 session.
She still has one more trial and doesn’t want to keep continue after.
Please cancel after 2 session trial and please send me receipt for this 2 trial

Hi Tono, The Cluey Hub can be accessed here: external link

Please confirm the students name and I will ask our team to look into this and contact you.

Joshua T.
Joshua T.

Can we get a refund for our trial lesson because the tutor didn't show up to the lessons? Even if the trial lessons said non-refundable I think that it is shocking that my son didn't even get to meet his tutor. No help from the support line either.
The student is Joshua Tran and the email that the session was under is [Email Removed]

Cluey Learning   DM

Hi Joshua, I believe someone from our support team has been in touch – we’re sorry to hear there were technical issues accessing the session.

Unfortunately, the Cluey Learning platform is not supported on tablet devices and non-supported browser.

Regardless, a refund has been processed and a make-up session provided, should you change your mind.

We’re sorry you had a negative experience and pleased we could resolve the issue with your parent.

Date 06/04/22
I cancelled my sons Tutoring enrolement on March 15 his last Tutoring sesson was March 12 we were charged for march 19 as cluey take the money a week in advance. I still have not received my $80 refund, I have called, texted, emailed and still have not managed to get hold of a human, everything is a automated reply, when I choose an option on the phone, it hangs up! The reply from the text stated the refund would be in the next day but to no avail!

Cluey Learning   DM

Hi LA, As per your other question/thread this has been resolved.

um b.
um b.

I have the same problem, they now how to take money but they don’t how to refund

Cluey Learning   DM

Hi um b. I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing a payment issue. Could you please send us a private message on Product Review or an email to hello@clueylearning.com with the student’s full name and/or your phone/email address?
I will ask our team to look into what has occurred here and resolve any outstanding issues / see how we can improve.

Matty

L A.

When do I get my refund back?

Cluey Learning   DM

Hi LA, Can you please let me know the students name (or your phone/email) and I will check when the refund is being processed.

L A.

Jack Tanner is the student. Year 11 methods 1 and 2 Atar with Joshua Loyde. The enrolement was cancelled MARCH 15 his last Tutoring session was March 12...
$80 was taken in advance for March 19 Which Jack didn't attend as Enrolement was cancelled.

L A.

Just received an email saying that it was processed yesterday with a Refund Reference number.

Cluey Learning   DM

Hi LA, The refund was processed yesterday and you received confirmation via email. The banks can take a few days to process a refund. I believe Marie has spoken with you today so hope that has clarified everything.

Jas123

Hi I’ve tried to cancel my English tuition and transfer the credits into existing maths tuition at cluey for my son. Growing increasingly frustrated as I have emailed, texted tried to call and am told my request is being processed and someone will call me yet the sessions keep running even without my son attending and charges keep occurring. I don’t need anyone to call. I need you to follow my instructions that I have been sending for quite some time. Your system has been saying my cancellation request is being processed but still the sessions keep showing up. Please resolve this now.

Rowena L.
Rowena L.

Hi there, sorry to hear about your experience. My child was also enrolled in English sessions which I chose to PAUSE the sessions ie. put the sessions on HOLD for a few weeks. I did this via my personal HUB account. This was successfully achieved and the sessions were stopped immediately. I have now since cancelled the enrolment due to other options. I requested a cancellation from Cluey directly via my personal HUB account and requested a transfer of the remaining credits across to Maths. There is a CONTACT US button at the bottom. If you click on this, all these options pop up. My cancellation was immediately processed. I immediately received confirmation that it has been cancelled. Following, I have also since received email confirmation that the English credits will be transferred across to Maths. From one Cluey customer to another, hope this reply helps you.

Cluey Learning   DM

Thanks Rowena for jumping in and answering - really appreciate it! Jas123 - I have escalated your support request internally and will ensure the case is looked into and your instructions followed.

Jas123

It’s been sorted now thanks everyone.

pushyami
pushyami

Anyone used Cluey for selective school preparation and got success ?

Megsnal
Megsnal

Yes.. I booked a Math tutor and English tutor for end of year assignments and exams. This helped a lot and gave my child in year 10 more confidence in his ability. My child also was able to catch up with learning gaps. We will definitely be continuing with Cluey Learning in 2022.

Amazing
Amazing

I need help with teaching and the curriculum, which as a mother I am finding it extremely difficult to understand. We are educated parents but have no clue how acara works. Can someone help me with my queries? I would like to first lay a strong foundation and know the curriculum well before my daughter proceed with the learning part. Can you please please advise me?

San

Cluey Learning   DM

Hi San, The curriculum is definitely a lot of work to understand. While the Australian Curriculum is applicable across the country for students in Years F–10, with subtle variations in each state and territory, the state and territory curricula for Years 11 and 12 are quite different.

I can see you're in Sydney - you can learn more about the NSW version of the curriculum here: external link

There is also a helpful guide for parents from ACARA here: external link

Cluey

Fiona
Fiona

My daughter has missed a lot of school for health reasons & it has very noticeably left many gaps in her learning. As much as the teachers try to help & send work home, her confidence is at an all time low. She is in her last year of school & is struggling with Maths & English. Two core subjects. Is it too much to expect a tutor to be able to "pick up the pieces" sufficiently so she passes this most important year?

Cluey Learning   DM

Hi Fiona, No it's not too much to expect a tutor to pick up the pieces and help her improve confidence in both subjects.

We would recommend private, 1-to-1 sessions where she can work through concepts at her own speed. This will allow her to move ahead at the areas she's excelling at whilst giving any parts she is struggling with the focus + attention that is required. Our tutors are patient, friendly and can adapt and personalise how they teach based on the student.

We would love to discuss how we can help so please give one of our Learning Advisors a quick call on 1300 182 000 and we'll let you know pricing + answer any other questions you have.

Get an answer from our members and Cluey Learning representatives