2CMC Markets

2.9

Mark
Mark

Stress free

CMC Markets make investing in shares easy and stress free. Show reply
Joel W
Joel WPerth, WA3 posts

Avoid for SMSF

Avoid for a SMSF. Have had 5 weeks and still no answers when I can trade. Support is useless.
Steve F
Steve FGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy to access and use

Having entered retirement, I was interested in share trading on a modest scale. I was directed to CMC for the ease of use of their platform and the features it provides. I've found the platform intuitive to use and easy to navigate. Its set out well and there is plenty of information available that allows for simple research and informed decision making. I enjoy using CMC Markets platform. Show reply
Matt.s
Matt.sWheatbelt, WA

impossible to create an account

It’s really difficult to get business accounts created. The correspondence via email takes 2-3 weeks at best to get a response. Responsiveness is not a top priority from my experience.
Vasanth
VasanthGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Enthusiastic Trader

Good So Far as me doing my initial exercises learning
Need the Running commentary on IntraDay Trading and Investments through either Youtube or other resources.
Will you? Show reply
Amer
AmerSydney, NSW

Tading is my hoby

Easy to trade, easy to get support if required, lower cost trades than my other broker, very easy website navigation and lastly a full range of products Show reply
Darrell
Darrell3 posts

SMSF fund investor

I have been dealing with CMC for a few years now and have done many trades without any problems. Their prices are competitive. Show reply
Graham  Ablett
Graham AblettSouthern and Hills, SA

CMC Invest App

The App is straight forward and simple to use with all the basics available. Additional functionality is being added regularly. Buy/Sell transactions can be executed quickly when required. Show reply
Frustrated
Frustrated

Hugh M.
Hugh M.Hobart, TAS2 posts

A great experience

CMC website is straightforward and easy to use. Can recommend it highly for newby investors Show reply
mark s.
mark s.Perth, WA3 posts

CMC Markets

I love this broker, the app is so simple and easy to navigate. I used two other brokers before and wish I found this one first. I would have saved so much money with brokerage costing zero to invest less than a thousand Show reply
Stephen Young
Stephen YoungSydney, NSW3 posts

Confidence

I have found CMC very honest and trustworthy in all of my dealings over twenty years. Buy or selling shares is always done promptly after placing an order. ( I only deal in shares)
The information provided is quite extensive and very helpful in making decisions. Show reply
Jimbo
JimboNorth Queensland, QLD5 posts

Highly recommend this service

CMC is a very easy to navigate investment site. Their carges are acceptable and competitive and the service is excellent. Show reply
ICOG
ICOGMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

Great app and great data. Very simple to use daily. Show reply
gturci73
gturci73Metropolitan Adelaide, SA5 posts

Only here for the free trades

Transfers to the cash account are not processed instantly meaning you have to wait until the next day to trade. Other brokers I use make funds available instantly when paid in using pay ID or transferred via the Osko system.
The platform itself is slow, clunky and overly complicated. When using the web browser on my phone it is difficult just to find the login screen.
The fee structure is difficult to find on the website.
CMC are also slow to process dividends for overseas investments.
The only positive is the $0 brokerage when certain conditions are met. Otherwise I wouldn't use them at all.

John kini F.
John kini F.

What is the name of a reversal pattern

Kerry Bayliss
Kerry Bayliss

Why am I blocked, Kerry Bayliss

Marcus M.
Marcus M.
Jojo
Jojo

I'm a newbie to shares market and has googled to find the share trading site that is suitable for me. Unbelievable to me that I chose CMC and registered 2 weeks ago. I've found this review, and seems CMC is a bad choice. As I'm not in the CFD, I could not say the same thing. I'm just buying shares for long term and bought a couple shares. I do find the 24hrs wait for transferring fund from CBA to ANZ is annoying. Bank is making money when holding up fund, even 24 hours is enough to give them profit. I doubt the issue is at CBA. Will ANZ dare to say their technology is better than CBA? I transferred fund from Westpac to CBA with no issue, instantly. OI might try to transfer some fund back to my CBA account to test how easy or not transferring fund back and forward. This ANZ account is automatically created for me when I registered at CMC website. Therefore, I have not proven that the account is behaving like normal bank account. Once I finish all my fund to buy shares, should I just get out from CMC and register to other trading site like Commsec when it is time to sell?

MattPP
MattPP
Kevin D.
Kevin D.

Could you please advise the broker that will transact a buy for you without funds to cover the trade.

Contact info for CMC Markets