CoinSpot Questions & Answers

Blakeasked

Use code REFPJD7N9 for $10 free bitcoin when you sign up

Kaleb A.
Kaleb A.asked

Hi guys, there is an issue with transferring BNB coin from Metamask to coinspot BNB wallet.

The "receive" BNB address you provide doesn't register with Metamask. It's not a proper wallet address. I try to copy and paste it into Metamask but I get a " not ETH network." error.

Can you please provide some assistance in helping myself and other's who are experiencing this problem. Thank you kindly.

Joseph N.
Joseph N.asked

I am a member. The membership was initiated by buildsolid company, which is a scam. I want to change my password but I am not allowed to log in. Please help. My email josnyv@gmail.com
Regards Joseph

DK Rules
DK Rulesasked

The $A buy price for coins/tokens always seems to be higher on CoinSpot than other exchanges/coin monitoring software. Does Coinspot charge an additional margin on by prices?

Mosi
Mosiasked

Why ur price is so different to other online markets, you are lie to people,

Ann
Ann

Anyone using CoinSpot please be very careful. My account was hacked internationally on 29/05/21 and I reported this instantly but they refuse to take any liability as they’re covered by their T&Cs. Please be very very careful from this App!

Amy Baylebridge
Amy Baylebridge

No matter how you paid a scammer, the sooner you act, the better. Send a report to [Tracrefund.com].. They specialize in dealing with online scams and help provide reimbursement to their victims using disputes, tracking down digital fingerprints, cyber analysis and thorough investigation.

Thank you for reaching out!

If you have any further questions feel free to reach out to our support team directly via zendesk.

Sher
Sherasked

Hi
Why is there a difference in Bitcoin price between coinspot and other trading platform. At this time Bitcoin price on coinspot is $51000.00 and on FXCM it is $39000.00 . Why this huge difference.
Sher

Ron G.
Ron G.

USD vs AUD..check your currency settings

Thank you for reaching out!

As crypto is an internationally traded asset there are times when prices differentiate across exchanges. Our prices fluctuate in real time and in accordance with international order books. The prices listed on CoinSpot are in AUD whereas on other international platforms, prices are often listed in USD.

Matt
Mattasked

I would like to know how profit and loses are allocated on Coinspot.
Q. If I buy 1 x bitcoin at 3 seperate times at 3 different price entry points how is profit and loss calculated? I now hold 3 bitcoin, Is it Bitcoin value now the average of the 3 entry price points or are profit and loss calculated sperately against the 3 entry point prices?

Sydneylover
Sydneyloverasked

Hi There,

I have an active account with CoinSpot. I would like to receive (or transfer) my dogecoins from my FreeWallet account to CoinSpot. Can CoinSpot help on this. I find Freewallet is useless as they are taking more than 3 weeks to verify my email (for transfer purposes) but allow me to buy Crypto without any issues.

Pls advise.

Cheers,
Muhammad

JG M.
JG M.

Hello Muhammad,
on your Coinspot account if you go into your Wallet section, find your way to doge coin and in there you can generate a deposit link for yourself!

Adrian A 154332
Adrian A 154332

Hi Muhammad. Same answer as JG.

When you generate the deposit link, make sure use the ‘Memo’ as well, otherwise your coins won’t be allocated to your account in Coinspot. That’s the mistake I made.

Regarding FreeWallet, I don’t think Coinspot can help with that, as it is FreeWallet that’s taking a long time. Sounds like that’s on them.

FYI, I have transferred coins to and from Coinspot and Trust Wallet, and they’ve been pretty much instant.

Thank you for reaching out!

We have a help article which provides answers to FAQs and a step by step guide on how to receive coins into your CoinSpot wallet: https://coinspot.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000748355-Sending-Receiving-FAQ

Hope this helps.

Isolee M.
Isolee M.asked

Hey Guys

Sorry to be pain but same issue as the other people. cant get anyone on live chat and the response to incident 878560 is unfortunately not relevant. It seems Luke Cust Service Chap did not read the content of the ticket before replying.

Thanks Guys and looking forward to hearing from you.

PS - we are happy customers and would love to continue being happy customers :D

Truthseekerasked

Is it possible that if Coinspot spent the same amount of time on CUSTOMER SERVICE as they spend answering criticisms on here, that they'd have better reviews?

Khal
Khal

Does anyone know much a bout Coinbase? I am looking to start investing using platforms other than Coinspot

I heard Swyftx worth checking out. Redditers saying good things

Isabella Cameron
Isabella Cameronasked

I am extremely unhappy and disappointed with my experience with Coinspot. I have $10k in my account that I would like to withdraw NOW, and they have locked my account, I applied to have withdrawals enabled and followed the instructions correctly (twice) and was rejected both times. I do not understand why my account was locked in the first place, however, I attempted to contact customer support and I currently have 5 open cases and they haven't replied.

A customer service representative has rung me, however, the phone only rung for 3 seconds not giving me a fair chance to pick up and amend the issue.

They also do not supply a phone number for me to contact and ask for help

I find it very telling and convenient that this company will provide fast and efficient service when it comes to depositing money into the website, however when I try to withdraw money, they are very difficult to reach, ignore my requests, and lock my withdrawals.

Sorry to hear this , I have had the same experience. I transferred money through PAY ID , the money was deducted from my bank account but did not show up in my Coinspot account . I used their online help literally ten times within two days but each single time I received the same message under different names saying “ we have to be patient “ , you know how crucial time and your money are in the crypto space which seemingly has no value in Coinspot.
Coinspot is not my exchange centre anymore...

Adam
Adam

Even as a regulated company, in Australia, the entity can still be run by d**ks. Any company holding millions or even hundreds of thousands of customer's money (crypto or cash)... every extra day they have your money is another day they are earning interest on it.

File a complaint at AFCA (http://afca.org.au) - and tell them you've done that. Luckily we are in Australia and we have things like AFCA who will get a result. There's also small claims tribunal and as an Australian company they are also regulated by ASIC. They are also a reporting entity to AUSTRAC. In Australia, companies like this will have to eventually give you your money or shut down the business as we have tax-payer-funded protections we can use in these situations.

If you paid by credit card, do a chargeback. And ultimately if you think it's not just a "commercial issue" then report it as a cyber crime to the police.

And then, tell your story on as many websites as possible so people know. It's not "trolling" or "aiming to damage their reputation" if all you are doing is telling (truthfully) your story on as many forums as possible.

Chester H.
Chester H.

I am right now in the same position.. I want to withdraw all my money, they have blocked my withdrawals.
I sent photo id, letter and me... they disputed my aussie license was printed on the paper, I sent 5 more photos & a nasty video showing my license.. Now they want to call me + redo my picture a 3rd time.....
There is security...then there is attempted theft...
Just let me withdraw my money and leave this dog S platform already!

Chico
Chicoasked

I would like to open a CoinSpot account for our SMSF, but I am running into difficulties, because I have already a CoinSpot account in my personal name.
1) To open the SMSF account, I tried to use my e-mail address, but it was refused, because it is already used in my personal account. The SMSF does not have an e-mail address.
2) If this can be overcome, can you use my ID you already have also for the SMSF?
3) The linked bank account would be different.

Get an answer from our members and CoinSpot representatives

Other Cryptocurrency Exchanges