Colgate Optic White

Colgate Optic White

2.4

• Sensitivity Improvement Yes (2) · No (5)
  • Whitening Improvement Yes (4) · No (4)
  • Taste

DON'T USE THIS!

Purchased in July 2020 at CVS PHARMACY for A$8.50.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement No

terrible

This toothpaste has left my lips and inside of my lips on fire and burning. It feels as if a chemical burn has occurred even after stopped using aweek ago

Purchased in July 2020 for A$13.50.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement Yes
Fedup

FedupSydney, NSW

Well worth the money!

Bought as I am just starting 6 months invisilign braces. Teeth noticeably whiter! Mum even noticed over Skype! Would definitely recommend over normal toothpaste despite cost. Great results no effort

Purchased in May 2020 at Woolworths for A$9.99.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement No

Find out how Colgate Optic White compares to other Toothpastes

Doesn’t live up to its expectations.

I am 78 years of age and my teeth are discoloured due to age. I have looked after my teeth and cleaned them all of my life. I bought this product believing that it would make my teeth whiter. It was extremely expensive. I have been using it for over a month and it has not made the slightest difference. I will not be buying it again.

Purchased in March 2020 at Amazon.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement No
Ebony Chambers

Ebony ChambersGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love this toothpaste

I’ve used this product for a number of years. This toothpaste seems to work well with my teeth. It’s also great tasting - really fresh and lasts.
Only downfall is it is quite expensive for the size, but other than that I love this product!

Purchased in April 2020 at Woolworths for A$10.00.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement No

Renee J

Renee JHobart, TAS

Extreme tooth pain

After using this toothpaste for a few days, I developed 2 significant ulcers inside my cheek and severe tooth pain. An Xray at the Dentist and an appointment with the Doctor concluded that there was no infection or anything else that should be causing the pain. After ceasing using Optic White for 5 days, teh pain finally subsided.

Purchased in November 2019 at Woolworths for A$6.00.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement Yes

Severe tooth pain!

Thought I would give this product a try to whiten the teeth either side of my front teeth that had veneers fitted a few years ago due to an impact injury. After using this toothpaste for just a couple of days, the sensitivity in one of my front teeth was unbearable. Might be fine on whole teeth but agony on one of my teeth that has a veneer fitted. Will never use it again.

Purchased in August 2019 at Woolworths for A$8.00.

Taste
Whitening Improvement No
Miss Reviewer

Miss ReviewerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

My all time favourite toothpaste!

This is honestly my favourite toothpaste, it whitens my teeth so fast and they look so white and shiny. The only thing is that it’s a bit on the pricey side, but totally worth it. I sometimes switch to normal toothpaste when I can’t afford optic white but they don’t even come close at keeping my teeth super white. Definitely 10/10

Purchased in March 2018 for A$10.00.

Taste
Whitening Improvement Yes

dissapointed tottally...

From one month me and my husband are using this toothpaste...now I reveal that it is making my teeth rough from inner side and sensitive to cold and hot. My gums have become weak. I feel that my teeth have become thin now. Whenever I brush my teeth, I feel that something is shedding. Yeah it whiter my teeth but weakened it also.

Purchased in February 2019 for A$8.00.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement No

Top Product

It really works. I drink lots of coffee and I am finding great results. My teeth have never been whiter. So far i have used several tubs for 3 months now. Well worth the extra money. You get what you pay for.

Purchased in January 2019.

Disappointing

My teeth are healthy and I was excited about using this product to see if it would make my teeth whiter. I got sucked in by the marketing; I have been using this toothpaste for about 5 weeks and it has not whiten my teeth at all. If anything it made my gums more sensitive to cold. The marketing is a lie and the product a waste of money. I won't buy again and I don't recommend.

Shauno

ShaunoSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

2 weeks use and no difference noticed.

My front two tooth have caps are white but the teeth on either side are yellowing. I observed no difference at all from daily use of the product.

Queen Victoria

Queen VictoriaSydney, NSW

I was disappointed with the result

I purchased this product because it was on sale at Woolworths and used it as per the instructions on the packet. After two weeks of using it, I can see only a very slight improvement in the whiteness of my teeth. It's certainly nothing that stands out. Also when you brush your teeth with this product you can actually feel the abrasiveness of the paste which is a worry and the aftertaste is absolutely horrible. As a toothpaste this product is OK but don't think you will end up with teeth like Jennifer Hawkins as seen in the commercials. Would not purchase this product again.

Nadine C

Nadine CGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

If you have sensitive teeth seek sendodyne

If you have sensitive gums / teeth consider an alternative . Very fresh though . Great clean feel but I will give to my husband who has less sensitive teeth

Nikita Pallister

Nikita PallisterSunshine coast

My go to

My partner and I are both heavy smokers and have found optic white to be the most effective reasonably priced toothpaste for fighting stains as wel as bad breath. It’s our go to for affordable toothpaste

Superior White and clean fast

Best Whitening Toothpaste would use on coffee stained teeth, will give whitening results fast and cleans good. May cause some cold sensitivity, sensitivity not as bad as previas/older whitening toothpastes of multiple brands.
Cation with how often you use this toothpaste! It does what the box says and daily toothpaste isn't this powerful. You will still see whitening using it every 2 or 3 days.

Ouch!

I have been using the toothpaste for a little over a week and I now have sections of my gums that are red, swollen and very sore. Will never use again. It may whiten teeth (to early for me to tell) but damages gums at the same time.

I can only feel pain

I got this because I heard it was good for teeth whitening. I was suspicious of how strongly and aggressively it smelled but ignored it. I should trust my nose more. After using it for a while, my mouth was constantly tender. My throat is damaged and I cannot eat or drink without a good amount of pain. My teeth feel sensitive and my tongue is numbed, along with my sense of taste. After I realised, I immediately stopped using it. Now I have to wait for my entire mouth to heal. So, no, I probably wouldn’t use this ever again in my entire life.

dixxky

dixxkywollongong

This realy works

A friend told me that his daughter used this with great results so i got some and wow it does realy work .a bit expensive at $10 but well worth it even my dentist last week told me apart from dental bleaching this is the only product he recommended

green teeth

I got this product thinking it would work well. I didn't tell my partner I was using it, I wanted to see if he noticed any difference...he did...he said my teeth looked green...I switched straight back to a regular toothpaste and thankfully my teeth went back to normal...