2Colgate Optic White

2.1

24% · 1751 · 71%

Sensitivity Improvement Yes · No
Whitening Improvement Yes · No
Taste
2.7

Andrew H.
Andrew H.

Doesn’t white

Didn’t see a change in colour in my teeth. Started from a light yellow and more than 4 weeks later, still at a light yellow.
No issues as a general tooth paste, but bought it to whiten. Show details
Taste
jessica
jessica

do not buy

This has totally inflamed my gums, burnt my tongue and gave me a rash around my lips. DO NOT BUY!!! Show details
Miranda R.
Miranda R.

Taste
Colgate
Mel
MelGippsland, VIC

Allergic reaction

I couldn’t work out why I had this burning rash just below my lower lip. For me I had no problem when I first used the toothpaste. No burning in my mouth or bad taste but after a week or so I developed perioral dermatitis. I have used Colgate Total in the past with no problems but the Optic White toothpaste has caused a very uncomfortable and unattractive rash on my face. I am still dealing with it.
I do not recommend this product, in fact avoid. Show details
Taste
Colgate
Lesley M.
Lesley M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible side effects Colgate Optic White

I bought a tube at Woolworths and then another at chemist warehouse just because I happened to be there. Within two days of starting the first tube my lips were puffy and sore. I had ulcers in my sore gums and spots on my tongue. Dreadful swamp water taste in my mouth. Now my whole mouth is sore. Will discontinue use. So many similar complaints must surely require investigation of the product.
Colgate   DM

Hi Lesley M., we'd like to get some more information from you regarding your use of the product. If you haven't already reached out to our Consumer Care team please call us on 1800 802 307 so that we can help you further.

SydneyDapton
SydneyDaptonSydney, NSW2 posts

Rosy
RosySouth East Queensland, QLD21 posts

Tastes Disgusting!

I wish I had read the reviews before I bought two. I think the packaging makes the product so overpriced it doesn’t really work and it tastes absolutely shocking try another toothpaste try another brand. The reactions from other reviews are actually quite terrifying. Show details
Taste
Colgate
Dee
Dee

Remove from shops!!!!!!!

This product is dangerous. My lips startibg lingling as soon as I started using it and after a min of brushing my gums were in extreme pain. After rinsing my mouth i noticed my gums were burnt with white burns marks and parts of my gum in btween my teeth burnt away.
This is an aweful product. A full tub is in the bin Show details
In pain
In pain

Allergic reaction

This product should be removed and investigated. I have ended up with severely burnt and damaged lips. I couldn’t work out why my lips suddenly became sore with cracks and blisters, then realised it was this toothpaste. COLGATE - please recall this product for testing Show details
Colgate   DM

We’re sorry to hear you've experienced a reaction. Please be assured that all of our products are formulated to be safe and non-irritating. If you haven't already contacted us, please call our Consumer Care team on 1800 802 307 so we can assist you.

KGL
KGLSydney, NSW

Hobden
HobdenSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Need to be removed from shelves

I do not even want to give a star.
This product should not be sold
I'm 9 days in and my teeth and gums are still killing me. I have to book a dentist appt and assess the damage costing more money.
Totally moving away from Colgate products now, and I also wonder how this got past quality assurance
It took a covid vaccine nearly 2 years.
Stay away from this. Show details
Alyass M.
Alyass M.Sydney, NSW

Marcia6
Marcia6New South Wales2 posts

simmer
simmer

burned my throat and mouth

Yes badly, sore throat and mouth the product does help with the whitening but at a high cost to the end consumer. it is not worth the risk to use the product Show details
Paul
PaulSydney, NSW17 posts

defective product , it hasn't worked for me and my wife

purchased colgate optic white expert express saying it will whittens your teeth within 3 days.
being using this product for more then 3 weeks and its not working. make no different what so ever and its not cheap too. i would not refer this products to anyone...waste of money... Show details

L P.
L P.

I have used Optic White for years without any problems. I used this new 10X for one week and it whitened nicely but my gums are now blooding profusely! I saw my dentist 4 months ago and had no gum problems he actually reassured me again that my teeth and gums were healthy and in good condition so I could never expect to wear dentures. Now this product has damaged my gums!! Why no warning??

Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.

I’ve been using Colgate optic white express for a couple of weeks now. I’ve noticed my tongue burns so bad and my mouth is sore and feels swollen. Throat is killing me too! Could it be the toothpaste? Should I stop?

Emma M.
Emma M.

Does optic white express toothpaste remove intrinsic stains as it clarins to

Fired Up
Fired Up

Get a friend to check the company website for the answer obviously

• GTIN14: 09300632081288 and 09300632081301