Colgate Optic White

Colgate Optic White

See the Best Teeth Whitening Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Colgate

• Sensitivity Improvement Yes (2) · No (10)
  • Whitening Improvement Yes (6) · No (8)
  • Taste
Craig
CraigSouth East Queensland, QLD

Would give it a 0 if I could

My wife and I tried Colgate Optic White for over a month. Made NO difference what so ever. Not even a 1/100 of a shade. We took photos before and after. Don't waste your money.

Purchased in July 2021.

lemonade.kilmeister
lemonade.kilmeisterMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

It hasn't worked for me.

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $9.00.

Why so expensive

What makes Colgate Optic White toothpaste worth $10.00? It might be good, but boy its expensive. I did not buy the product to whiten my teeth as I believe true whiteness is Generic. Without the necessary knowledge it seems extremely expensive.

Purchased at Coles Group & Myer Gift Card for $10.00.

Sheila.E
Sheila.E

Wonderful product

I have used this product for awhile now and love it. I use it everyday in the morning and leave it on my teeth when I go to bed. Other than a slight tingle when I put it on I have had no other side effects..
Really glad I found and am using this product as it whitens my teeth really well.

Purchased in August 2021 at ALDI for $4.99.

Whitening Improvement Yes

David Cox
David CoxSouth East Queensland, QLD

This Paste will whiten Teeth.. If one can handle the Side Effects.

This Paste whitened my teeth (a couple of shades) after a week or so, 2x times daily.. Unfortunately Side Effects (Very sore Throat, Altered Tongue Sensations, and Sensitive Gums). I've tried/trialed this Product three separate times, (2 x Different Tubes) each time I've stopped, because of the Side Affects. Definitely not for me!.

Purchased in March 2021 at Caltex Woolworths for $8.00.

Bonnie
BonnieHunter Region, NSW

Disappointing

I purchased this toothpaste to brighten my teeth - I have used the product for a few weeks - sadly don’t see any noticeable improvement in the colour of my teeth. I have not experienced any negative side effects from the product.

NEVER USE THIS PRODUCT

I bought this toothpaste and about half way thru started getting a sore tongue, then I started getting ulcers all along the underneath of my tongue, I have never had ulcers in my mouth before and they are so painful, couldn’t work out why it was happening, then I thought the only different thing I had started using was this toothpaste.

Purchased in January 2021.

Ritzy
RitzySydney, NSW

I do not recommend this product.

Inside my mouth became swollen and painful after using this product. I needed to see a doctor. My husband says it makes his month dry but that's all for him. Some ingredients in this toothpaste must be too strong.

Purchased in October 2020 at Woolworths for $10.00.

DON'T USE THIS!

Purchased in July 2020 at CVS PHARMACY for $8.50.

terrible

This toothpaste has left my lips and inside of my lips on fire and burning. It feels as if a chemical burn has occurred even after stopped using aweek ago

Purchased in July 2020 for $13.50.

Sensitivity Improvement Yes
Fedup
FedupSydney, NSW

Well worth the money!

Bought as I am just starting 6 months invisilign braces. Teeth noticeably whiter! Mum even noticed over Skype! Would definitely recommend over normal toothpaste despite cost. Great results no effort

Purchased in May 2020 at Woolworths for $9.99.

Taste

Doesn’t live up to its expectations.

I am 78 years of age and my teeth are discoloured due to age. I have looked after my teeth and cleaned them all of my life. I bought this product believing that it would make my teeth whiter. It was extremely expensive. I have been using it for over a month and it has not made the slightest difference. I will not be buying it again.

Purchased in March 2020 at Amazon.

Ebony Chambers
Ebony ChambersGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love this toothpaste

I’ve used this product for a number of years. This toothpaste seems to work well with my teeth. It’s also great tasting - really fresh and lasts.
Only downfall is it is quite expensive for the size, but other than that I love this product!

Purchased in April 2020 at Woolworths for $10.00.

Sensitivity Improvement No
Whitening Improvement Yes

Renee J
Renee JHobart, TAS

Extreme tooth pain

After using this toothpaste for a few days, I developed 2 significant ulcers inside my cheek and severe tooth pain. An Xray at the Dentist and an appointment with the Doctor concluded that there was no infection or anything else that should be causing the pain. After ceasing using Optic White for 5 days, teh pain finally subsided.

Purchased in November 2019 at Woolworths for $6.00.

Severe tooth pain!

Thought I would give this product a try to whiten the teeth either side of my front teeth that had veneers fitted a few years ago due to an impact injury. After using this toothpaste for just a couple of days, the sensitivity in one of my front teeth was unbearable. Might be fine on whole teeth but agony on one of my teeth that has a veneer fitted. Will never use it again.

Purchased in August 2019 at Woolworths for $8.00.

Whitening Improvement No

Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.asked

I’ve been using Colgate optic white express for a couple of weeks now. I’ve noticed my tongue burns so bad and my mouth is sore and feels swollen. Throat is killing me too! Could it be the toothpaste? Should I stop?

Emma M.
Emma M.asked

Does optic white express toothpaste remove intrinsic stains as it clarins to

Fired Up
Fired Up

Get a friend to check the company website for the answer obviously

Ruth
Ruthasked

Iv been using the product for a month now and there is no difference !!!!! As a person living on an aged pension I splashed out to try it I'd like to hear from someone please. Thank you H Newark [number removed]

paddington
paddington

Buy some quality Australian made toothpaste like Grants or Cedal.Mix on brush a match head size blob of optic pain with a much bigger blob of the good aussie stuff. You could get years of cleaning-your teeth may even whiten without pain. Goodluck and go you good thing.

Get an answer from our members and Colgate representatives

• GTIN14: 09300632081288 and 09300632081301