Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief

Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief

See the Best Toothpastes in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Sylvia

SylviaHobart, TAS

Rub onto sore teeth or gums

Dee

DeeRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Aching mouth

I have been using Colgate Sensitive Pro-relief for three months for sensitivity in my front teeth, but a month ago my gums started aching and I had a gnawing pain on one side. I also had constantly dry mouth and lips and went through numerous lip balms to combat this. I persevered not thinking it was my Toothpaste, until I bought Oral B because it was half the price. Low and behold within 2 days of changing toothpaste, my gums stopped aching and my mouth wasn't dry and sore any more. Colgate Sensitive is OK for a day or two, but not continuously, the side effects are horrendous.

Purchased in April 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $10.00.

Taste

If i could give a negative i would

I was recommended to use this by my dentist, my teeth have never been sensitive. I started using it and OMG after day three, i couldn't eat, drink anything hot or cold, my teeth were over the top sensitive. I have now stopped using it and it has been 2 days and i am now able to stand hot and cold foods. I take an anti inflammatory just to calm my teeth but this product is utter crap. Do not waste your money.

Purchased in August 2019 at CountDown Deals.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement No
airsolaja

airsolajaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It does not provide relief for sensitive teeth -false advertising

No side effects, apart from money not well spent. This toothpaste really does not help at all with symptoms of sensitive teeth. it is in a rubbish bin now. Plain bi-carb soda and coconut butter do a far better job at cleaning and desensitising.

Purchased in August 2019 at Coles for $5.00.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement No

My Name

My Name

It makes your teeth sensitive

This is a scam product designed to make you keep buying more. It delivers the symptoms it purports to combat. A very common type of scam with these types of companies.

Purchased in June 2019.

Sheralee K.

Sheralee K.Hunter Region, NSW

Mouth Peeling after using colgate sensitive pro-relief whitening for 2 days

After using colgate sensitive pro-relief whitening for 2 days my whole mouth went numb and all my gums and tongue started to peel. where every you get this toothpaste in your mouth or on your lip it goes tingly.
I've been using another colgate sensitive whitening toothpaste for the last 10 years but thought i would try this new toothpaste but it was the worst move.

Purchased in July 2019 at Woolworths for $8.99.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement No
Whitening Improvement No

How do I get rid of this bad aftertaste??

This must have been my worst toothpaste experience ever. The toothpaste leaves a very bad, sour-like aftertaste that you can't get rid off. I've once accidentally drunk out of a glass with smoke buds in it which was horrible, but I'd probably still prefer it over using this toothpaste ever again.

Purchased in June 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $4.99.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement No

Weird sensation

I'm not sure what causes it but my lips and tongue goes numb when I use this toothpaste. It's kind of like a tingling first then numbing
The taste isn't pleasant either and it makes me salivate heaps. I don't recommend it.

Purchased in March 2019.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement No
macadair

macadairPerth, WA

Not yet sure about the product BUT give a miss to the Twist Cap and Flat Container.

Title says it all. Please let me know when I can take my second box back to the retailer for my money back. What can I say to use up 7 words.

Purchased in May 2019 at Coles Supermarkets.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement No
Whitening Improvement No

Painful burning tongue... numb gums. What changed in this Product? No Warnings.. No Notice on Packaging

Purchased in December 2009 for $5.99.

Whitening Improvement No

Colgate Pro Relief made my tongue sting was so bad it was waking me in the night

Purchased in January 2019.

Norma

NormaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It's not just me

My husband swears by this product, but my teeth have been aching and hard to bite down on even porridge. It is on both sides and top and bottom teeth. I'm glad it isn't my imagination.

Purchased in December 2018.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement No
Whitening Improvement No

Throw it away, don’t use it

Yes, after 2 days i woke up with burning my gums, it was recommended to me by a friend, wish I hadn't bothered it was more expensive than my usual brand,

Purchased in March 2019.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement No

Avoid!!

Sarka G

Sarka G

Sore bleeding gums

Just after two days of using this toothpaste my gums are bleeding and very sore! Im in so much pain now I had to take Panadol.
Btw the blue tube pro - relief has better ingredients than the green one. The green tube has more nasties and this is the troubled one. I should check the ingredients before I purchased it.

Anthony Danny

Anthony DannyPerth

Deals with sensitivity!

I love this product, its often on sale and is a nice upright tube, I experience horrible sensitivity in my teeth, especially in Summer as Air Conditioning triggers it bad! as good as sensodyne if not better!

pyorkie

pyorkieSmithton

The twist cap is crap

Now my whole mouth hurts

I had been using another toothpaste but my husband wanted to save money. I tried this toothpaste. The first few days my mouth was like cotton, so dry. Then my whole mouth felt raw and would burn especially when eating or drinking. I thought it had to be something else. Then I got little blisters on my inner lips and cheek. Its not worth the pain to save a few dollars.

Inds

IndsNewcastle

Made my teeth super sensitive and painful!!

I usually use Sensodyne as I have sensitive teeth. I decided to give this Colgate sensitive pro brand a go as it was cheaper and found after less than a week of using it, my teeth became overly sensitive not just to cold things or food but sensitive and throbbing pain 24/7. nothing relieved the pain until I switched back to Sensodyne. Was such an awful experience and took a while for the pin to go away.

Chrissy

ChrissyCairns Queensland Australia

It made my teeth super sensitive

Yes.. my teeth became much more sensitive when both brushing and rinsing. It gave no 'sensitive pro relief' at all. It was actually the complete opposite. The reason I bought this product was because I have sensitive teeth and they sometimes become super sensitive when I brush them, eat sugary foods, cold drinks etc. I found no relief whilst using this product. Sorry