comGateway

See the Best Couriers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by comGateway

Tracy
TracyPerth, WA

"Easy" Buy For Me & Freight of my product

Very easy online ordering of products and freighting. Very efficient at purchasing product and when there was a problem emailed me and issue resolved quickly. Always updated on process of order and delivery. A little expensive but relative to what other companies are charging. Happy with service.

kristine09
kristine09Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolutely terrible company! Their customer service is the worst... the worst experience - STAY CLEAR!!!

3 seperate packages held for weeks... Error with their website and systems, meant shipments on hold for weeks.. Customer service is condescending and inept... pretty much the worst experience I have had with a US shipping service.. Save yourself a lot of trouble>>> choose someone else!!

Sender or ReceiverSender
Charlie of SupportcomGateway

Kieron Nicholls
Kieron NichollsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bought product through com gateway, repackaged and sent to me in Australia. Simple and easy process. From the purchase, to arriving it was quick and seamless. The order arrived from the courier within the allotted timeframe... very pleased with service.

Paul Tyler
Paul TylerSydney Surrounds, NSW

It’s just easier

I prefer to choose ComGateway than sellers shipping method, especially if sellers offer free US shipping. I just know with ComGateway less than a week after goods arrive in Portland they arrive to me in Australia

Reliable and Fast

I have been using comGateway to ship goods from the US to Australia for about 8 years. And now they ship to Japan for me after I moved. On the whole I have never had a problem with comGateway. I highly recommend them however recently the consolidate package has not really saved me as much as it used to. I would give them 5 stars but I am not really happy with paying for the consolidate package charge. Otherwise I trust them as a forwarder for my goods.

Mohamad
Mohamad

Simply the best!!!

Briar Taylor
Briar TaylorSydney, NSW

Fab, reliable service

ComGateway has been so fab to use over the past 6yrs, I highly recommend them. They are very quick to respond and despatch parcels which arrive in perfect condition. All tracking details are always accurate. Love it.

Review collected in partnership with comGateway

Very handy when we can’t get to the US for shopping

Everything was great , only mistake I did was get this delivered to me separately and cost me much more .
But I received everything I ordered and very quick .
Would definitely use again

Johnny Xu
Johnny XuGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Service!

Used comGateway for mail forwarding from US to AUS, very seamless experience even during the Christmas and New Year period. Item processed and arrived as expected. Customer service is great and responsive and genuinely try to help customers. Price is reasonable, and can save more if combine boxes.

Sender or ReceiverSender

Spam emails even when I haven't used them for over 10+ years

I last used comGateway over a decade ago and I still get frequent emails regarding "possible" shipments in my name. Advised them multiple times and this still occurs. Avoid at all costs unless you want a lifetime of spam!

Charlie of SupportcomGateway

We apologize for the inconvenience. However, you may contact our Support team to request for an account closure Marcus. Cheers!

David W
David WGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service with fast turn around

Took ages to find a replacement for my previous shipper, ComGateway provide a great service at a reasonable price. Just wished I had found them sooner. Delivery was early and prompt and clearly packed to reduce shipping costs. Highly recommend.

Andrew Cockerill
Andrew CockerillGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A great and efficient way to import

Process was simple, i was kept up to date with where things were at. Made the process very easy. This was myfirst comGateway order after utilising another service, and I will not be going back.

Robert Moyses
Robert MoysesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Smooth as ice

I have used a similar proxy shipping service previously, when they went out of business I had to look for another. So I gave comGateway a try. Wow what a difference there are no text messages back and forth and confusion.
A clean interface in your account and packages are photographed with easy management of combining products shipping to your desired destination.

Very smooth experience with no real headaches, I highly recommend com Gateway they have not let me down with all packages arriving intact and simple easy interaction.

Give them a try.

Brian
Brian

Fast and reliable

Have received multiple orders from them.

All have been delivered faster than estimated.

You pay for the service and in my view it is well worth it.

3 days from USA to Australia.

Other Couriers

Did exactly what it said on the tin

Comgateway was quick and efficient. Using this service we were able to purchase a discounted item on special offer from the US at half its local cost, even with P&P included. Item delivered by courier within four days of leaving the U.S. We dared not believe it could be that quick and simple, but it was. Will use this service again if the need arises.

Read more reviews - page 2