Listing monitored by Commander

1.4
  • Adequate Speeds Yes (28) · No (52)

Matty J.
Matty J.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Horrendous service for Business

Foxman
FoxmanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Relocation from a nightmare

We submitted relocation request well in advanced. However on the move day the service dropped and neve reconnected. Spent over 10 hours on a phone with tech support. 4G backup neve worked. We are now a week without internet and a phones. Staff is promissing to call back, however this never happence.

Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Customer RelationsCommander

The worst company I’ve ever dealt with

Internet download speed of 1.3, called 20+ times over 2 weeks with no resolution. Just being passed off to different departments and given reference numbers which then meant nothing when I had to explain to every single person I spoke to the same issue. Technician finally confirmed he was on his way.. never showed up. The worst service I’ve ever had and was so disappointed in the follow up despite many efforts to resolve the issue. Then had the nerve to charge $100 canx fee after having unusable internet for 2 weeks.. I have no words

Emily
Emily
Customer RelationsCommander

Terrible and irresponsible customer service

Our business has a contract with commander for 3 business lines and an internet line. Suddenly it’s all cut, as commander forgot to link the lines to nbn. Their customer service people sound like an overseas location, who have no idea what’s going on.

Customer RelationsCommander

Hi CC, I'm sorry to see you have not had a great experience with us. Could you please DM me your full name, account number, best number to reach you on and time and I'll have someone look at this for you.

Fixertime
FixertimeCanberra 2600, ACT

Don't ever use this business.

Worst customer service of any business I have ever dealt with and completely unprofessional. Complete waste of time and money. Save yourself a lot of trouble and use anyone else, If you like talking to a call centre that is trained to crap and lie to you then this is the place for you.

Customer RelationsCommander

Hi Fixertime, I'm sorry to hear you've had a negative experience with us. Please feel free to DM me your details if you would like us to look into any issues for you.

Mamun
MamunAU

Absolutely worst customer service

I have placed a 1300 number to activate over a week ago but even after several follow up and spending hours on phone, No luck or response.
I have called for assistance and customer service says they are escalating to the manager and they will get back but never heard from them. When called back again to follow up they said the manager is on break who will call back in an hour but no response. Called back again they said someone will call back in an hour but again no response. Very frustrating, I will recommend using their service.

Grace E
Grace ENorth Queensland, QLD

Local Townsville Service

Thank you for your attention to detail! So long as the service is kept national issues are resolved immediately. Dealt with the Townsville office and was super happy with Geri's service. Exceptional!

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020

Sam@Commander Melbourne west highly recommended

Sam from Commander Melbourne West did a good job in communication, making us feel comfortable on changing to NBN. Everytime i rang , sam was prompt with the answer the calls and queries alike and was quick with his help. I would highly recommend him as a telecommunications manager.
Michele
Custom Sunroof.

Absolutely poor customer service

Absolutely hopeless customer service. I have been trying to schedule a relocation of my service for over three weeks now. called their customer service number, get connected and the person says - exact words- "I am in Sales, customer service sits in Manila, i don't have access to them, like i cant just walk across to them and let them know you have called and i don't know how you can reach them, and then hangs up the phone". After two weeks finally get email from them that relocation has been booked for a specific date, and i plan all my IT System relocation based on that date. two days later get another email from them that appointment has been rescheduled for two weeks later with no reason or apology given.

Hi King789,
I'm really sorry to hear you've had this experience. Could you DM me your account number and best contact number so I can have this escalated for you?

Andrew M
Andrew MHunter Region, NSW

Great Service

So far so good the best part is you can talk to someone that gets things done. Chris Hindi from Commander Centre NSW North & NSW South is a very knowledgeable guy that provides fantastic support for his customers

Customer RelationsCommander

Thanks for your feedback Andrew, we're glad to hear you had a great experience with Chris! We'll pass your feedback on.

Karm
Karm

Sam from CBC West - part of their commander team in Kensington Victoria was fantastic with advise and recommendations.

No drop outs so far.
Start there were issues but commander kept in touch every day until the issues were resolved. The business phone system works nicely and easy usage.

Customer RelationsCommander

Thanks for your feedback Kam! We're glad you've had a great experience with Sam and we'll pass on your feedback.

Peter
PeterGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Seamless change over to NBN

I would highly recommend Sam from Commander Melbourne West. From the beginning Sam was very hands on, visiting and actively listened to our needs. I am very happy with the knowledge and guidance provided by Sam. He and his team were very thorough in their planning and installation of the NBN, supporting out IT provider in the process.
In the busyness of school life, Sam kept me informed of developments and delivered the project in a timely manner. The installation and move over to Commander Melbourne West was seamless with no impact upon school operations.
I would highly recommend Sam and his team.
Peter Hayes
Principal
St Brendan’s School,
Flemington

Customer RelationsCommander

Thanks for the feedback Peter! We'll be sure to pass your comments on to Commander Melbourne West.

Very good customer service

We would highly recommend Sam, from Commander Melbourne West. Someone actively listened to our requirements The responses were prompt and reliable. We are very happy with the guidance and professional response provided by Sam. AS managing director of Chatterton laceworks its important to have to the highest levels of communication available.

Customer RelationsCommander

Thanks for your review Gary, we're really pleased you're happy with the service you received from Commander Centre Melbourne West and will be sure to pass your thanks on!

The Worst Service

Two Mobile service provided by Commander which on many occasions the connection would drop out, when they refused to fix it I cancelled and was charged 0ver 1 thousand Dollars

Completely hopeless

This company would have to be the worst company I have ever dealt with. Their customer service is overseas and it is almost impossible to understand the operator, they are very very slow when you try to get something done from their online portal. I have had enough, if you want my advice stay well away.

Philip S.
Philip S.

Shak it’s too late. I have signed up with TPG

Dissatisfied
Dissatisfiedasked
Commander Broadband

Has anyone "not" been getting their invoices from the donotreply@commander.com email address? Have you had to ask for it?

Fergus
Fergus

Have always received invoices via email, even though they are often incorrectly over charging

ALP
ALP

i havent been receiving the invoices, last time i called them the lady said why dont you go in the portal & download i blasted her.. i said sorry its not my job to remember that commander sends out invoices.. fix the problem as i wont be going online to download the invoice ..ps ive been calling them the past 5 months chasing the invoice & they even had the nerve to charge me late payment fees.. which i argued & they reversed the charges.. its a complete joke

Kym
Kymasked
Commander Broadband

I receive the bill by mail last month on the 19/06 18, and the due date on 13/06/18. I paid it on the date I receive. They charge me for late payments of 25.95. I call Cammand and ask them why? They said it not their fault , they can’t Control mail,and yes I still have to pay for it. Why am I have to pay for a late fee, which wasn’t my fault?

Bob the builder
Bob the builderasked
Commander Broadband

How can I get out of the commander NBN 24mths contract without having to pay there early termination fee?
I have the same issues as everyone that has review commanders service

Alana f
Alana f

If you go to the telecommunications industry ombudsman and state that the product was not fit for purpose and you need to change to a reliable provider they will assist in getting you out of any etc's

Get an answer from our members and Commander representatives

Compare all 4 Commander Broadband
Commander NBN 25 (Standard)
  • Discontinued

Commander NBN 25 (Standard)

1.0
CategoryInternet Service ProvidersInternet Service ProvidersInternet Service Providers and Mobile Broadband ProvidersInternet Service Providers
Standard Monthly Price $95.00$120.00
Promotional Offer

Sign up to any nbn100 plan and get the first 3 months free

Max Download Speed 50 Mbps100 Mbps25 Mbps
Max Upload Speed 20 Mbps40 Mbps5 Mbps
Service TypeNBNNBNMobile BroadbandNBN
Packages AvailableBusinessBusinessBusinessBundle and Business
ContractSet PeriodSet PeriodSet Period
Data AllowanceCapped/Fixed and UnlimitedCapped/Fixed and UnlimitedCapped/Fixed and Unlimited
Compare all 4 Commander Broadband