2Community First Bank

4.4

Larissa Baglieri
Larissa BaglieriGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Helpful and friendly

Helpful informative and friendly. Gave me insight into keeping my account safe. Thanks Ben!
Steve U.
Steve U.

Smooth, efficient, friendly, professional

Top-notch credit application process with Sharon and the team. highly recommended.
Tim
Tim

Simple credit card application process

Sharon was fantastic to deal with. After dealing with the big 4 banks it was great to find an alternative organisation where there is someone available by phone to streamline the credit card application process.
Chiara. G
Chiara. GVictoria

Excellent Service

Louise was my lending consultant. I can't say enough about her quality service from the moment I first made contact with the bank.
Louise was very helpful, understood my needs & communicated with me every step of the way.
I'm so glad that I've now joined with Community First bank. Highly recommend. Show details
Mavin  Ramadan
Mavin RamadanSydney, NSW

Liverpool branch

open new bank account with community first , had a great experience with Tamra in Liverpool branch well customer service Show details
trish757
trish757Perth, WA

Credit card dispute

Very helpful and friendly. Thankyou Max Kalemusic for your help
Nicholas V.
Nicholas V.

Human Focus

In a time when all values have been sacrificed at the altar of profit it is inspiring to deal with an organisation with focus on the person, and not the client or just the profit or the shareholders (a pure excuse for trotting on the rest of humanity). Human focus and understanding the needs of people is still a priority of Community First. Ben Hodges was a delight to interact with and he dealt with with my matter promptly and professionally. I have been a very happy credit union member since the 1990s. Strongly recommend it to those who prefer the human focus and choose to live in a community of human beings (not doings)!!!
Jeramie
Jeramie

Excellent customer service and great rates

Sharon provided excellent, prompt and professional customer service when organising a credit transfer for me. I would highly recommend community first. Their service and rates are excellent. Show details
Bilbo
BilboNarraweena

An honest and unbiased review

I've been a customer of Community First Bank for many years.
The service that I have received over that period of time is exemplary.
One very significant aspect of this service is its personal and friendly nature.
This combined with a very high degree of efficiency and professionalism, is the reason that I unhesitatingly give Community First Bank a five star rating.
Claire Parry
Claire Parry

Best bank experience

Fast, efficient, polite and helpful as always. A pleasure to do business with!
Jill H.
Jill H.

Friendly

Sean was great as I had no idea what I was asking, my husband organised our loan as I've never done it before. Show details ·  1
Francois
FrancoisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Smooth easy transition to Community First to save a lot of money!

Community First were very professional, responsive and friendly. I never waited more than a minute on hold. The whole process of signing up with them was quick. Most importantly, the interest rates for transactions and balance transfer was so much better than the competition! Thank you Show details ·  1
SJB
SJBGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Excellent customer service

The customer service I had when applying for a credit card was fantastic. Following my initial contact with the bank, I was allocated to a dedicated lending specialist. My consultant, Happy, was professional, helpful and personable. She proactively helped me through some technical difficulties, and kept me well informed about the process and progress along the way. Show details ·  1
Application Process
Tim Rob
Tim Rob

Fantastic

Shaun ,Prompt and courteous and resolved my problem
Well Done Show reply
Edward Denton
Edward DentonHunter Region, NSW

A loan experience

It has been very pleasing for us to have a friendly bank to work with in the application process and Alex helped us through the process he was extremely helpful and we were able to contact him about anything we are very thankful to him and community first bank. Cheers to all Edward and Carol Denton Show details