Compass Pools

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (88)
  • Purchase Type

grahamandjoHunter Region, NSW

So pleased we chose Compass

Karl_M

Karl_MGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Happy and enjoyable life with Compass Pools (16 years and more)

SLA

SLAVictoria

Compass Pools Melbourne - Exellent!

We just love our new Compass Pool. From beginning to end, every single person we had dealings with from the signing of the contract to the dig and installation, we would highly recommend. The pool looks amazing and the in floor cleaning system is brilliant. Thank you Compass Pools Melbourne for respecting my home during the installation process.

Disgruntled

Disgruntled

Our pool has broken and you shut your doors with no service available. It’s Summer and you’re a pool company. Seriously

Product has been great for the first 6 weeks but something has broken and to my dismay closed the business for 3 weeks. No service number to call ??? It’s Summer

Purchase TypePool and Spa
Compass P.Compass Pools

Very good self cleaning pool.

We purchased a self cleaning pool from Compass Pools Airport West. The infloor cleaning system is excellent - I don't have to clean the pool other than a brush down now and again and emptying the skimmer box. The service from Compass Pools Airport West was very good. The salesman John was honest and upfront about the product and cost- and everything promised was delivered. I highly recommend Compass Pools Airport West and their product.

JeffBrisbane

Most disappointing is being kind.

What an experience

Well what can I say besides thank you very much for an amazing pool and such a good experience dealing with all the guys at compass pools. My wife and I had been looking around and getting prices for about 2 years and we always ended up back with compass pools . They were all honest and upfront even telling me that the heat pump that I chose was excessive in size but I still went with it. The infloor self clean is amazing and I always get comments on how clean my pool is. Our pool looks like we are at a resort . I clean the skimmer box once a week and spend the rest of my time enjoying it , exactly what we wanted. Thanks again compass pools for a great experience..

Best pool ever

Our pool is 13yrs old and the Infloor cleaner is still going strong, we love it and it was definately worth the extra $$ as we have saved so much money on excess chemicals over the years. We still enjoy after sales service after all this time if we have a question, it always gets answered. Thanks again compass - W & E North Lakes

Michelle Lake

Michelle LakeHunter Region, NSW

Great pool, unbelievable self cleaning system.

Pool is used from August through May each year, has solar heating system.
Maintenance is changing scupper box bin and bottom basket every couple of weeks depending on leaves and clean cartridge filters every 3 months.
I do not own a creepy crawler or similar as the self cleaning system circulates water resulting in no algae or slim build up. I have not had to touch the pool surfaces only empty baskets and clean filters.

Compass P.Compass Pools

Hi Michelle thank you for your wonderful review! We are so glad that you are loving your pool. Have an awesome summer!

MsV

MsVGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very Happy with our Compass Pool

Glenn and   Sue

Glenn and SueWestern District, VIC

Relaxing

Our compass pool is the best family project we have ever done , knowing it is there for a life time , making it self cleaning was our priority, It really does look after itself.

Gloria

GloriaHunter Region, NSW

Very happy

We use our pool almost everyday in the warmer months, cleaning the pool is very easy only takes 15min once a week, could not recommend Compass Pools highly enough as this is our second pool with them

Compass P.Compass Pools

Thankyou Gloria that is awesome to hear. We have a hot summer on the way, keep cool in your Compass Pool !!!

Jason and Candice

Jason and CandiceHunter Region, NSW

Best Investment

I would highly recommend Compass Pools. The entire team were a pleasure to deal with, sales, construction and handover. Nothing was ever a problem.
Our self cleaning pool is a dream, low maintenance and a beautiful addition to our backyard. It is used almost everyday during the warmer months.
We could not be more pleased with the final product.

Compass P.Compass Pools

That is so Fantastic to hear Candice & Jason, we are so glad that you are getting great enjoyment from your Compass Pool without any effort required !
Have a Super Duper Swim ready Summer !!!

PaulineJoy

PaulineJoyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A great investment ... love it!!!!!

Simon

SimonHunter Region, NSW

Fantastic pool ready for summer

The team at Compass pools Newcastle were fantastic to deal with and delivered what they sold us, a self cleaning pool. No vacuuming required and always looks fantastic. We are ready for summer and the kids are really starting to enjoy it.

Compass P.Compass Pools

Simon what a great Summer coming your way, so glad you are loving your self cleaning Compass pool, always swim ready, that's what you want !! Enjoy

We love our Compass Pool

Our Compass Pool has been a fabulous addition to our family home. It is used frequently throughout the warmer months by all members of our family and provides a wonderful water feature throughout winter. Its definitely been money well spend. Its easy to maintain and very user friendly.

Compass P.Compass Pools

Hi Rebecca and thankyou so much for your fantastic review !! The hot weather is finally here, enjoy making memories in your beautiful Compass Pool !

Jason and Kylie

Jason and KylieHunter Region, NSW

Nothing compares to a Compass pool

Right from the moment we visited the display centre, through to the colour and shape selection and into construction and seeing the finished product everything was so enjoyable. The people at Compass are magnificent and so easy to deal with. If your thinking of a pool, visit Compass, nothing compares.

Compass P.Compass Pools

Wow Jason, thank you so much for that glorious feedback, we are so happy that you are loving your pool and making great Summer memories !!

Luke

LukeHunter Region, NSW

Amazing Pool, Amazing People

It has been 3 years since we made the decision to install a Compass Pool.
Since then the pool has been trouble free. And most of all maintenance FREE (besides the odd chemical). In the 3 years I have never connected the vacuum hose to the pool.
Even now 3 years later the staff at Newcastle/Hunter branch are still happy to assist if there is a problem. We had a LED light fail at the 2.5 year point, and Compass replaced the light even though it was out of warranty.
Amazing people and an amazing product.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Compass P.Compass Pools

Luke thank you so much for your kind words! So glad you are loving your self cleaning pool. we are always here to help, have a great Summer !!

Luc and Michele

Luc and MicheleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Service, Great Pool

We’ve just had a pool installed by Compass pools, fantastic to deal with start to finish, turned up when they said, all their trades were fantastic, always clean and tidy.
Our pool looks spectacular! All the men worked so hard to get it done for us.
Compass Pools was always a phone call away with any questions we had and nothing was ever a problem.
Really happy with the end result of our pool, especially with the infloor cleaner
I would never hesitate to recommend Compass Pools to family and friends in the future
Thanks again
Luc & Michele
Pascoe Vale

Cathyc

CathycHunter Region, NSW

New Plunge Piol

Compass was so helpful and patient as we worked out what pool we needed and how to fit it in.
We have ended up with the perfect plunge pool that works beautifully.

Compass P.Compass Pools

So glad to hear that you love your Compass pool, great weather and great memories coming !

Rhonda

Rhondaasked

I need a new filter for my compass spa, the side of my spa, the plastic has broken away, where can I get one please

Compass P.Compass Pools

Hi Rhonda, your local pool store should be able to assist you. Having said that you can also contact your Compass dealer and they will be able to suggest the best thing for you. Have a great day !!

Jon G

Jon Gasked

How did you decide what colour to choose for the inside of the pool? I don’t want the colour to be too dark blue but at the same time I don’t want it to be a “wishy-washy” colour that looks grey. I want it to be an inviting Mediterranean blue. I’m interested what colour you chose?

Compass Pools SydneyCompass Pools

Atlantic is deep blue ..... Pacific is a rich blue ...a softer blue is Evolution and more your Mediterranean blue ..... Hope this helps

Martin
Martin

We choose the Evolution which is more grey blue. I suggest looking on the website or even ask your sales person to see if you can have a look at a pool that someone has built in your area.
Compass are outstanding and should be more than happy to help.

Jane L.asked

Our compass pool is slowly losing water. Needs topping up each day.
We were told that maybe the seal around the hydrostatic valve needs replacement.
The pool was installed 10 years ago.
Any one else had this issue or has any thoughts before we dig up the pavers and surrounding area to the pool to start looking for the leak?

Compass P.Compass Pools

Dear Jane, leaks can be caused by a number of factors. The first step generally is to organise for a leak detection company to find the source of the leak. If you email us at info@compasspools.com.au we can put you in touch with the local dealer who can provide further assistance/recommendations.

Jane L.

Thanks for replying to my email.
We live in Port Vila, Vanuatu and the original company that installed our pool has changed hands and no longer offer Compass pool services.
The reason I was inquiring about the seal around the hydrostatic valve is because a friend who also had a Compass pool installed by the same company around the same time also had a "leak problem" which was resolved by changing the seal.
I am looking for help in sourcing this seal and will then hire a scuba diver/plumber to refit the new seal.
Jane

Compass P.Compass Pools

Hi Jane, thank you for your reply, we have received your email and will continue our communication with you via email.

Sincerely,