Compass Pools
See the Best Pool & Spa Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Compass Pools

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (5) · No (125)

Terri
TerriCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great after sales service

Easiest pool to maintain that I have ever owned and when a small issue arises Compass are very quick to respond and resolve.
Paul our service technician is prompt, polite and spends the time to make sure everything is running perfectly.
I wholeheartedly recommend Compass pools for excellent service!

Topfield1
Topfield1Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Still a fantastic pool

Canterbury
CanterburyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

First time pool owners

We have had our first Summer with the pool, surprisingly low maintenance as the self cleaning system does all the work for you, pool always looks crystal clear. Compass pools were great to deal with and Paul was very helpful making videos for us on the operation of the pool.

Thanks to Paul and the rest of the team.

Compass P.Compass PoolsSend a private message

Hi, Thank you so much for your lovely comments on our product! We will also make sure to pass on your feedback to your local dealer, Compass Pools Melbourne.

Allan and Jean.
Allan and Jean.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love our pool!

Extremely happy with our Compass pool. Very easy to maintain and great for the whole family, especially popular with the grandchildren. A special thanks to Paul for making sure that everything was perfect. Would definitely recommend the Compass brand to others.

Compass P.Compass PoolsSend a private message

Thank you so much for your kind comments on our product! We will also make sure to pass on your feedback to your local dealer.

Love our compass pool

We purchased our pool 22 years ago from compass pools Melbourne!
We have been very happy with it and have so much use out of it!
Love having the in floor cleaners as it takes away the stress of having to clean the pool!
The shell is still in perfect condidtion.
We highly recommend this company and the pool!

Compass P.Compass PoolsSend a private message

Thank you so much for your kind comments on our product and we will make sure to pass on your feedback to your local dealer, Compass Pools Melbourne.

Andrew M.
Andrew M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect Pool

Johnno
JohnnoVictoria

Absolutely love my pool, greatest investment ever .

Been using my pool practically on a daily basis between November and March and not just during the heat of the day but at night as well which helps me sleep through those hot nights. So glad that I invested that little extra for the self cleaning option as this has made manually cleaning the pool obsolete.

We love our pool!

The team at Compass Pools Melbourne were professional and easy to deal with. From quoting, to install and after sales service, we could not be happier.

The in floor cleaning system is a godsend and allows us to spend time swimming instead of cleaning. Highly recommended.

Lucy manna
Lucy mannaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Compass pool

I need to make a point because compass pools needs to stand out. I purchased a beautiful pool 2 years ago from compass pools. My pool is amazing my pool is minimal maintenance Always looks beautiful the service of compass pools is outstanding thanks to Kate and paul and the team I love my pool everyone should have one - lucy manna

Peter and Maria Essendon
Peter and Maria EssendonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Pool perfect!

Upon deciding to have a pool installed we chose Compass after some thorough research and recommendations. Thanks to Paul, Shane, Kate, Amy and all the Compass team , we have been delivered a pool that has enhanced our family recreation and is a real eye catcher.

Jason Stone
Jason StoneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quality and reliability

Our pool was installed 4+ years ago and the infloor cleaning has been incredible. The maintenance is minimal and it always looks great. Can’t recommend Compass and their infloor cleaning highly enough.

Bryn G.
Bryn G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Compass Sanctuary Pool with Inbuilt Cleaning

My family use the pool on a daily basis in summer and in warmer weather. The inbuilt cleaning has meant minimal maintenance and just requires testing and chemicals to be added on regular basis. The sanctuary shape is perfect for my family because it only has steps on one side to save space and a safety rim across the pool to assist weak swimmers.

Richard
RichardGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

In-floor Compass Pool

Compass Pools Melbourne installed an in-floor pool 7 years ago. Our first pool and we've been really pleased with how the system works to ensure maximum use by my family. Paul has been a sensational pool technician - knowledgeable, professional, technically proficient and a pleasure to engage with.

Pierre-Yves
Pierre-YvesSydney, NSW

A lifelong dream come true

Russell Fagan and his Compass Pools team was amazing! The service was excellent, fun, friendly and supportive at every single step of the process. It was a small project (a 2.8 plunge pool) but I feel that I received exactly the same interest as if it had been a pool 5 times the size from all people involved from the sales man, to the pool installation team through the draft lady and the after sale person.
End result is exactly what I expected...thank you Compass Pools team!

Review collected in partnership with Compass Pools

Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.Sydney, NSW

Our home is complete!

We love our spa and it’s been a great addition to the home. Compass pools have made it an easy addition to do, helping us every step of the way.

leo729
leo729asked

Hi
With the recent rains, my pool water level is above the skimmer box. I couldn’t see any overflow hole or pipe from the skimmer box. This compass pools was installed by Inspire Pools Toowoomba.

Ida H.
Ida H.asked

How do you Let a little water out of the pool?

Adam Bell
Adam Bell

We have an overflow pipe in the side of the pool - I believe these have now been installed in the filter basket.

R Shannon
R Shannon
Compass P.Compass PoolsSend a private message

Hi Ida, you are best to discuss this with the company who installed your pool or your local pool technician as every install will be different.

Sincerely, Compass Pools Australia

jacqui w.
jacqui w.asked

Hi I am about to get a pool put in and still debating whether or not to put in a self cleaning pool or one that requires the use of a robotic cleaner. I live in Southern NSW. It is a compass pool about 8m x 4m. The cost is quite expensive first up, but then is it? Do you save money on maintenance if you go for the self cleaning pool?
Thanks Jacqui

Jonno P
Jonno P

If the pool is in the open, not surrounded by trees then robotic might be an option. If you are anywhere near trees that shed leaves etc. or in a windy part of the state go the self-cleaning option, quality of life is more important than $.

Col

I have self cleaning pool, and it is every bit as good as they claim. There is nothing for me to do other than occasional chemicals, and basket emptying. Only thing I would have done different is put an inline basket with the floor return.

Get an answer from our members and Compass Pools representatives