Verifiedcompasspools.com.au

Warranty Claim MadeYes · No

T Zaw
T ZawSydney7 posts

Good product but worse service from Compass pool Syd

My advice stay away from dealing with them directly!

As title says their pool products are great but worse service from Compass Pool Sydney.
Customer service team is arrogant and intimidating to any request or question.

Tried to overcharge on cost but luckily I have all the proof to back my claim.

Very stressful dealing with them to be honest.
Problem now is their primary franchisee is no longer with them so not sure how warranty will work in future. Show details

Miranda H.
Miranda H.Central West, NSW

Pool is perfect easy to look after

We love your new pool. The whole process was easy and hassle free. Our installer Craig was brilliant he is easy to deal with and has done a wonderful job.I highly recomend getting a compass pool. Show details
Tracey Ryan
Tracey RyanHunter Region, NSW

After sales service is fabulous

We purchased our pool from Brett at compass pools. Brett has become someone I can call if need anything and never any trouble. I would recommend dealing with Brett and compass pools because they really go out of their way to help out Show details
Jay
JaySouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Robyn
RobynGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing Service, Great Pool

I spoke with Xavier from Compass Pools at the Pool and Spa show in early Feb 23. I had a site visit the next week and a contract to review the following week. The pool went in as planned in June and it was completely operational in 5 weeks! The pool-install team where highly professional and I felt very confident with their level of knowledge and diligence.

The infloor cleaning system has been a delightful bonus. The pool is always "swim ready". I also have the Evo i17 heat pump and have had many swimming days already, which is outstanding for early Nov in Melbourne.

It was a pleasure to deal with the team at Compass. Many thanks for the great customer service and a great quality product.

Debbie Myers
Debbie MyersRichmond-Tweed, NSW2 posts

Just what we needed

Highly recommend Compass pools. Amazing design and colours. Process was a bit long, but weather was a bit tricky at times and we didn’t mind as was built in winter ready for summer. Show details
Garry L.
Garry L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts
  Fair Incentive

Can’t believe I waited so long to install a pool that is like the one I have installed

This pool heater is fantastic. Why did we wait so long? Show details
Con
Con2 posts

Compass Pools are Good but after sales service of Fluidra is appalling- Compass you need to fire them!

Compass - you have great pools however you have teamed up with a real LEMON , the company Fluidra. It is the worst organisation I have ever had the mis pleasure of dealing with. Please fire them to give your product the credibility it deserves.
Mark B.
Mark B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

marie t.
marie t.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

The Best Addition To Our Home!

We love our Vogue Compass pool, using it daily through summer. The in-ground cleaning is a must - 5 minutes scooping leaves is all it takes to have a sparking pool. Show details
Terri
TerriCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great after sales service

Easiest pool to maintain that I have ever owned and when a small issue arises Compass are very quick to respond and resolve.
Paul our service technician is prompt, polite and spends the time to make sure everything is running perfectly.
I wholeheartedly recommend Compass pools for excellent service! Show details
Topfield1Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC17 posts

Canterbury
CanterburyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

First time pool owners

We have had our first Summer with the pool, surprisingly low maintenance as the self cleaning system does all the work for you, pool always looks crystal clear. Compass pools were great to deal with and Paul was very helpful making videos for us on the operation of the pool.

Thanks to Paul and the rest of the team. Show details ·  1

Allan and Jean.
Allan and Jean.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love our pool!

Extremely happy with our Compass pool. Very easy to maintain and great for the whole family, especially popular with the grandchildren. A special thanks to Paul for making sure that everything was perfect. Would definitely recommend the Compass brand to others. Show details ·  1
Karen Allen
Karen Allen

Love our compass pool

We purchased our pool 22 years ago from compass pools Melbourne!
We have been very happy with it and have so much use out of it!
Love having the in floor cleaners as it takes away the stress of having to clean the pool!
The shell is still in perfect condidtion.
We highly recommend this company and the pool! Show details ·  1

jenny

We are installing a compass pool with heating and deciding whether to include a pool cover. Wondering what experienced pool owners think? Is a cover a necessity? I notice in a lot of compass pool photos there seems to be no covers?

Compass Pools   DM

Wow. Thank you Topfield1 for a fantastic response. We have worked with Daisy pool covers for a a lot of years and they are extremely helpful and a good product.

jenny

Hi We are installing a compass pool and I notice with a lot of pool images there appears to be no pool cover. Just wondering what pool owners think regarding having or not having a pool cover? Is it a necessity?

leo729
leo729

Hi
With the recent rains, my pool water level is above the skimmer box. I couldn’t see any overflow hole or pipe from the skimmer box. This compass pools was installed by Inspire Pools Toowoomba.

Compass Pools   DM