Compass Pools

Great service, Great product

Extremely happy with our compass pool. The team were helpful and always kept us up-to-date with the process. The installation team were smooth and efficient. The floor cleaning system has kept the pool sparkling clean with very little effort. Can't wait for summer.

Purchase TypePool
Thank you for your review Bernadette! Summer can’t come soon enough. Our installation team are in a league of their own. I am glad you enjoyed the process. Happy swimming

What a great team

From start to finish I trusted the team at Compass Pools. Even under difficult circumstances they produced the highest quality of work. Can’t recommend them high enough. Troy and the excavation team went above and beyond. Thanks so much.

Highly recommend compass pools

We use our pool a lot in the warmer months especially. Our kids are definitely confident swimmers from having our own pool at home. The pool is very easy to maintain and the in-floor cleaning system ensures it is always clean.
Compass pools were really great and professional to deal with. We would definitely go through the whole process with this company again.
A great investment for our family.

Purchase TypePool
So great to hear how much you are enjoying your Compass pool! Having a pool at home definitely helps build the kids confidence, such a priceless investment, happy swimming guys !

The Best & More.

Our pool was completed early April 19 and whilst we haven't had any swimming time as yet the whole construction experience was amazing. All trades involved were friendly/efficient and a pleasure to have around our home. We opted for the full self cleaning as we have large gum trees and I must admit that I was skeptical as to the claims - I was wrong - haven't even had to unwrap the vacuum hose and the pool is incredibly clean. I congratulate the whole team at Compass for far exceeding our expectations.
Roll on summer !!!

Purchase TypePool

We can't keep the kids out!

Being so close to our house meant we wanted a pool that always looks clean, with no ugly creepy crawling in it. It's a water feature as well as hours of entertainment for our children. The cleaning system is better than be could have hoped for. The pool is pristine clean and always looks great. Very happy with our Compass Pool.

Wonderful Experience

We finally pushed the button at the start of May this year after 6 years of sitting on the fence about a pool. We'd done a lot of research (probably too much) and were very nervous about the cost and the process of installing a pool as there are so many horrible stories out there. We knew 3 people who had used Compass and were very happy with both the process and the end result. Despite this we were still very hesitant and nervous.

Not even 2 months on and I can tell you Compass Pools-Sydney are amazing. The entire process from Planning through to excavation and install was fantastic. We had difficult access but Compass found a way and it was all amazingly smooth. I still cannot believe what an enjoyable process it has been and I would have no hesitation in recommending Compass Sydney.

We have the self cleaning system and we have a lot of tree cover and it just keeps the pool looking sparkling every day. It really has amazed us with how well the system works.

We would like to thank everyone from Paul and Simone to Troy and his team, Todd the electrician, Mick and we are now enjoying working with Marty from Growing Green on the Landscaping.

Now if only it were Summer and we could swim every day !

Purchase TypePool

Love my pool. Best thing I’ve spend money on. Great company to deal with. Friendly and helpful at Compass Pools Sydney

In the summer we used our pool daily, the kids just love to swim, even though they are teenagers.
Very easy to maintain our pool. Doesn’t seem to get very dirty at all.

Purchase TypePool

Love our beautiful Compass Pool!

Can’t fault their customer service. We have just a 3 x 5 plunge pool put in our courtyard. Can’t wait to use it next summer! Very helpful and professional company to deal with.

Purchase TypePool
Thank you Kelly for your 5 star review! We loved dealing with you also, and are so happy that you are loving your Compass pool !!

Grateful for the self cleaning feature!

Minimal maintenance required with our Compass self cleaning pool - even after several years pool still looks great! Kids particularly are in & out of it all summer, & good fun when friends come over.

Purchase TypePool
Hi Bronwyn we are so glad you are loving your Self cleaning Compass pool !

We love our awesome pool!

We have recently installed a self cleaning pool which is just amazing!! It's always ready to jump in and there takes the hassle out of pool ownership completely!! Love love love it!

Purchase TypePool
Welcome to the Compass family Sharon, many fun filled summers ahead for you !

Thanks Compass Pools

Our plunge pool/spa is the perfect size for us. Excellent for cooling off or just relaxing Minimal chemicals and is very easy to maintain with the in- floor automated cleaning.

Purchase TypePool and Spa
We're so happy you are enjoying your awesome Plunge pool ! Summer will be here again before we know it

Love love love our self cleaning pool

I purchased a self cleaning Compass Pool from Bostock Pools in 2011. Since I have never cleaned my pool I only need to put minimal pool sanitising products in per year.

It is a 9.4m Vogue and looks absolutely as good as the day it was installed.

The life time warrant against osmosis gives so much piece of mind.

They call me Flipper

I’m in my lap pool so much my friends have started calling me Flipper!
The instillation process was flawless and I was very impressed that they managed to get it completed in two days.
The Vantage Cleaning System is well worth it.
The online information was very useful and I always received a quick response to any inquiries.

Love It!

Throughout summer and into the autumn we have continued to use the pool. We have found it super easy to maintain with the in-floor cleaning system with the weekly maintenance simply consisting of emptying the skimmer baskets and checking the water chemistry.

Purchase TypePool
Hi Luke Thank you so much for your 5 star rating, how great is Vantage self cleaning, so glad you love it

Easy care pool

During the summer months we used our pool every day, and the evening is amazing too, especially with the coloured lights. It’s very easy to look after it’s the perfect size for our block and the team were very helpful.

Purchase TypePool
Vicki what great photos to share the Pacific colour looks gorgeous with lights on and off ! Happy swimming

Love our self cleaning pool

We love our self cleaning Compass pool and use it daily in Spring, Summer and most of Autumn. It has been the centerpiece of many parties and celebrations. The decision to install a self cleaning pool has been a great one. There is no time wasted on maintenance and we simply enjoy swimming or sitting back by the pool relaxing and enjoying it. We highly recommend Compass self cleaning pools. Our only regret was not to have done it sooner.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Purchase TypePool
Hi Rodney & Liz, Compass Pools are most definitely there for enjoying all year round with minimum maintenance. Both the entertainers and the busy families dream !

It is great.

Pool very easy to maintain, would not spend an hour a month for pool maintenance. The pool is used daily through the warmer weather. Need to install pool heating for further use through the cooler times.

Purchase TypePool
Hi Mark, Fantastic feedback, thank you for your 5 star rating !! If we can help you with heating please give us a call

Highly recommend the self cleaning option

Our Vogue pool is mostly undercover but with solar heating we use our pool from August through to late May. I highly recommend the self cleaning option as we have not had to vacuum our pool since it was installed 3 1/2 years ago.

Purchase TypePool
Thank you so much for your wonderful review Pam & Phil !! What a great length of swimming season you get, that is so great ! Vantage is definitely a glorious thing to have

The most perfect addition to our home and lifestyle.

Our pool is used every day (weather permitting).
The inbuilt cleaning system is a dream. Cleaning and maintenance is also one addition I would highly recommend. We can leave for a holiday and return after weeks away to jump straight in and swim in a clean and maintained pool.

Purchase TypePool
Hi there Katie, Thank you for your awesome review! Having the Vantage Self cleaning system really does take the work out of pool ownership, sooo glad you are enjoying your Compass pool

Great Pool, Low Maintenance.

The pool has been a great addition for our family, with a well earned self cleaning status.

We look forward to the next stage of installing roof heating to extend the season for the families use.

Purchase TypePool
Hi Scott, Thank you for your glowing review, heating will be a great way for you to maximize your swimming season. We are so happy that you love your Vantage self cleaning Compass Pool

How did you decide what colour to choose for the inside of the pool? I don’t want the colour to be too dark blue but at the same time I don’t want it to be a “wishy-washy” colour that looks grey. I want it to be an inviting Mediterranean blue. I’m interested what colour you chose?
Atlantic is deep blue ..... Pacific is a rich blue ...a softer blue is Evolution and more your Mediterranean blue ..... Hope this helpsWe choose the Evolution which is more grey blue. I suggest looking on the website or even ask your sales person to see if you can have a look at a pool that someone has built in your area. Compass are outstanding and should be more than happy to help.

Our compass pool is slowly losing water. Needs topping up each day. We were told that maybe the seal around the hydrostatic valve needs replacement. The pool was installed 10 years ago. Any one else had this issue or has any thoughts before we dig up the pavers and surrounding area to the pool to start looking for the leak?
Dear Jane, leaks can be caused by a number of factors. The first step generally is to organise for a leak detection company to find the source of the leak. If you email us at info@compasspools.com.au we can put you in touch with the local dealer who can provide further assistance/recommendations.Thanks for replying to my email. We live in Port Vila, Vanuatu and the original company that installed our pool has changed hands and no longer offer Compass pool services. The reason I was inquiring about the seal around the hydrostatic valve is because a friend who also had a Compass pool installed by the same company around the same time also had a "leak problem" which was resolved by changing the seal. I am looking for help in sourcing this seal and will then hire a scuba diver/plumber to refit the new seal. Thanks JaneHi Jane, thank you for your reply, we have received your email and will continue our communication with you via email. Sincerely, Compass Pools Australia

For a Bi-Luminate 7.2 X-trainer how much does the self cleaning system cost ? Kim
I was quoted $7,500 for the Vantage Self Cleaning System Kim :)

Compass Pools