Pav

PavGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great value.

Product reviews on-time, in perfect condition... And while cheaper than any physical retailer the warranty is significantly shorter as standard. Additionally, only one telescopic arm set is given and no manual in English.

Marianna M.CompleX Kitchen

Hi Pav, We are happy to email you the English manual if needed, please send us an email. European accessories can differ from Australia by the manufacturer.

Alana

AlanaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic service!

I was a little skeptical at first but after reading all the reviews we took a chance and so glad we did. We've saved over $300 and it only took just over 2 weeks to arrive. Was very impressed how well the cooktop was packaged, nothing was going to break! Would definitely recommend purchasing through Complex Kitchen.

MarkD

MarkDSouth East Queensland, QLD

New House Build

Ben

BenYeppoon, QLD

Take that Gerry Harvey.....

After dropping a jar on my existing hob I was searching for a replacement. After being messed around by The Good Guys and Harvey Norman I did some more searching online and found these guys. Very skeptical about ordering a glass hob from Europe but the reviews seemed good. Took the plunge with an Aeg unit, cost including taxes and courier was $715. Same unit in Australia $1000 not including any delivery. Ordered on a Sunday, took a few days for them to get it from their supplier. Shipped via fedex to me on the Wednesday and was delivered the following Tuesday. Superbly packed in large amount of bubble wrap around wooden packing box. All in good condition. Fitted, and working ok. Very pleased.

cntday

cntdayAU

Great service. Great product.

The cooktop arrived within 2 weeks to Brisbane and was very well packaged. I’m $1k better off than Mr Norman. I would recommend this company and I will be using them again.

WassimM

WassimMSydney, NSW

Awesome

Product is as per spec, packaged really well, it was actuyboxed up and then wrapped with several layers of foam wrap, very impressed, will definitely buy from complex kitchen again.

Kristen

KristenPerth

Best Online Purchase Experience...

We purchased the Bosch Built In Coffee Machine from CompleX Kitchen and were immediately contacted and advised there was a newer version available for a lesser price and asked if I’d like to change the order and be refunded the difference. The coffee machine came quickly and was extremely well packed. Unfortunately, we won’t be installing it for a while as it’s going into a new build so I can’t comment on the appliance other than how good looking it is but the customer service and purchase experience was the best I’ve had in a long time. Looking forward to buying more from CompleX Kitchen.

Excellent Packing

I’m totally happy. Thank you CompleX Kitchens. On Time. Overnight replies to my one question were quick n to the point. I’d have no problem using CompleX for my next appliance

dulie

dulieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bulletproof packaging. Excellent service!

With many of their products half the price of what we see in stores here in oz, obviously I was super skeptical. I too read many of the positive reviews here, and thought why not, they use paypal so if things go south you should be able to put a claim via paypal for a refund.

Anyways, everything went great. I put in the order and a week later received my brand new cooktop. The packaging was fantastic, you could have drop it off a building and it probably would have been fine. Enough of my ramblings, see the pics for yourself.

• +4

Good Buy

works as described, very quick delivery, good responses. Very satisfied.
Didn't like being charged for paying through PAYPAL. Haven't installed it yet but looks like it should not be a problem

GlennC

GlennCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

Really impressed

I can't believe how quickly these guys delivered our Bosch induction cooktop from Hungary. It literally took a week. Communication was excellent and everything was as promised. I would have no hesitation in using these guys again and in recommending them to you. The cooktop we bought retailed for about $2,600 and the best price I could get delivered in Australia was about $1,850 but we got exactly the same item from Complex Kitchens for $1,350 - delivered and including GST! I would prefer to buy from an Australian but quite honestly we are getting ripped off!

Review collected in partnership with CompleX Kitchen

Great service and range of products

SandraC

SandraCSydney, NSW

Seamless transaction

Ordering was easy and our induction cooktop was thoroughly packed and delivered on time. Our first choice was no longer available so they upgraded our product at no extra charge. All communication was via email but friendly and helpful. The product list changes quickly so if you see what you like, don’t wait to order it.

Review collected in partnership with CompleX Kitchen

My Neff oven which was half the price of one here is exactly as ordered arrived within 5 days after placing order
Came very securely boxed and communication was excellent
Very happy with oven and will deal with CK again with thanks

Alan Hudson

Alan HudsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

AEG Rangehood

The delivery of the product was prompt and accurate as described. . The product is great in that integrates with recently purchased AEG hotplate and oven. Very quiet and easy to install.

DeeE

DeeESouth East Queensland, QLD

Trust this company, service and pricing is unbeatable

100 % worth the risk. Best price I found for my Siemens induction cooktop was,$1799 in Melbourne, plus shipping.
Complex Kitchen was $999 and free shipping!! On top of that I received excellent service, Adam responding to my emails within an hour, and when dispatched, it arrived in Qld 2 days ahead of it's expected date.

Sanjeeva J.

Sanjeeva J.Sydney, NSW

Thank you !

GlennisPIllawarra, NSW

Be careful. Not to Aussie standards

Received an AEG oven with a broken door & remains broken 11 weeks onwards. When reviewing if your comments are negative it will shut down so only positive comments are read by potential customers

GlennisP

You really haven’t solved the problem. You were going to send trades out to fix which was not done. Electricians will not repairs due to fire risk. Does not have tick

Simon Magro

Simon MagroGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

40% cheaper than local appliance retailers!!

Janeasked

Hi,
I am looking to buy an induction cooktop to replace my ceramic cooktop. The dimensions of current cooktop are 490mm x 560mm x 42mm on the base where it fits into the cut out. I think this is standard. I believe that the Bosch induction 60cm cooktops will fit into this space?
I have found very good reviews for the PVS675FB1E here in Australia but you do not seem to have that model but instead have the PVS645FB1E which looks the same. Can you confirm that these are the same cooktop please?
Regards,

MBB
MBB

Hi Jane, I am a customer of Complex Kitchen who bought an oven from them recently. You will have to email Complex Kitchens direct for an answer to this question. Cheers.

Hi Jane,

Could you please send an email to info@complexkitchen.com?

Complexkitchen Team

Ok thanks

David

Davidasked

I am renovating a house and require 6 aeg kitchen and laundry appliances. Are you able to send them to New zealand?

Lin

Linasked

Hello,
I am interested to get an AEG steam oven. Your price sounds very good. My only concern is the warranty. I intent to get an extended 3 years warranty. Do we approach the AEG directly for any fault? Thanks.

Sarah
Sarah

No, you approach the retailer. They arrange the warranty repairs.

Gail Spendiff
Gail Spendiff

You contact Complex Kitchen direct for any warranty claims. You will not be covered with an AEG warranty.

Hi Lin,

Thank you for your question, please read more about our warranty here:

Kind regards