Robert B

Robert BSydney, NSW

Great service, Great Product, Highly recommend

I ordered my new Series 8 Coffee machine to be shipped to Australia.
The coffee machine arrived in about 2 weeks, it was packaged very well with a high level of care to prevent any damage. I tested it out and I couldn't be happier.
I Highly recommend Complex Kitchen. Cant wait till my home is finished being built so I can install the coffee machine and send in some photos.
Thank you again.

Not white

I was expecting a white stove from the description off the website but it was more of a light blue , and obviously did not match my white cabinets and backsplash tiles. Was too much of a hassle to return so we made do but I was very much disappointed in the color . I haven't tried cooking on it . However , the shipping was very quick and item was extremely well packed. I also emailed complex kitchen about FedEx details and they were quick in replying.

• +2

DianneG

DianneGPerth, WA

Good choice

I am happy I chose Complex Kitchens. The item arrived when they said it would, and it was packed so well, no damage could occur. I would definitely buy from them again.

MattyM

MattyMGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Reliable Company, Access to Quality Goods at Great Prices

Exactly what I wanted.

Perfect, worried might be damaged in transit, all good, so well packaged.
Would have liked more delivery updates. Very happy had this model before so new what we were getting. Highly recommend this company.

DannyA

DannyASydney, NSW

Reliable service

Complex Kitchen did deliver what they have undertaken. The responses have been timely. The order arrived on time as they had committed. It was wrapped up in the most immaculate details to minimise the chances of having breakages.
It has been a pleasure to buy things from them.

JoannaM

JoannaMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing price and delivered straight to your door!

Very good pricing, great quality, highly recommend this supplier. Good communication and hassle free delivery. Can take a bit longer than expected but for the price you can not complain.

Review collected in partnership with CompleX Kitchen

Great service from Complex. Kept us informed and tracking numbers. We have spent about NZD$11,000 with them and had no worries. The packaging is superior, well done. Never had anything from overseas with such attention to packaging and stopping damage.
Owen

Mark

Mark

Excellent Experience

We ordered a Bosch steam oven last year from Complex Kitchen, mainly due to the positive reviews, and we weren't disappointed. Initially I was a bit concerned as the oven arrived without the internal shelves and trays, but they were delivered a few days later in a seperate box. very happy with purchase and process.

Vic

VicSouth East Queensland, QLD

Top quality service from purchase to delivery

My order arrived at the very day I was told and in very good condition, packaging was bomb proof and definitely I am buying again from Complex Kitchen. Save a lot of money comparing to local prices.

Tim S.

Tim S.Goulburn Valley, VIC

Just what I expected

I have been a fan of induction as the most cost effective surface cooking method for over 20 years and this new AEG unit just shows how far the technology has advanced with zone "heating". The unit is well finished and the packing for the delivery unbelievably robust.

scotte

scotteSydney Surrounds, NSW

Exceptionally service and product

I was a bit worried about purchasing from Complex Kitchens because the price was about 30% cheaper then any price i could find in Australia. I called Harvey Norman and The Good Guys and told them the price that Complex Kitchens could do, both sales guys both said it's a scam they dont even get the product for that cheap at wholesale. Anyway after reading the reviews i took a chance. Purchase my Bosch Microwave. Got an email with in the hour. Next day told it was being shipped. 5 days later it arrives at my door. Packaging was incredible 5 to 6 inches of bubble wrap. Ply box put together with screws then the box. I would recommend this company again and again.

Review collected in partnership with CompleX Kitchen

Don't be fooled by the "4.7 stars" rating! FAULTY PRODUCTS + FAULTY REPLACEMENTS

Khaluis

KhaluisCentral Queensland, QLD

Great savings on quality AEG Induction Cooktops.

Very happy with Complex Kitchens, I am an Electrician in QLD just purchased a new AEG induction cooktop to replace my old Induction cooktop, Good comunications, arrived very well packed in timber case and bubble wrap etc, I installed it straigh away and everything has been perfect. will purchase more gear from these guys it is the real deal and a huge savings

Terrible

Paid for a product and didn't receive any tracking. 14 days later I asked why there was no delivery they said Miele was " on holidays " and the product had not even been sent. Sent several emails and there was a slow response. Had to go through Paypal to get a refund which thankfully I received. The communication was terrible. I'm not taking that risk again.

MykolaK

MykolaKMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent packaging. Perfect product.

Packaging was excellent, in a wooden crate, with plenty of padding. Delivery was very fast. The only delay was the oven getting into stock, which was understandable.
The Neff oven performs brilliantly. We are not burning cakes any more!!! For the price, it will be silly not to buy a German oven, rather than an oven made in China. Much better temperature control.

Review collected in partnership with CompleX Kitchen

You won’t regret it! Best thing we ever did!

johnu

johnuSouthwest, VIC

Best Service

Appliances arrive very well packaged in factory cartons, timber boxed and bubble wrapped assuring the contents stay protected and as ordered,
you cannot beat this company's service.
I can recommend to others who may be skeptical.
Cheers
John

MichaelM

MichaelMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Impressed.

My wife and I were both very impressed by the trouble Complex Kitchens had gone to re: packaging our glass cook top for a safe trip. It is now part of our new kitchen and at a very good price.

PamelaNZ

PamelaNZAU

Is there a warranty rip off?

I see that Complex Kitchen is offering to sell extended warranty for an AEG BKP556320M wall oven.
AEG provides a 5 year manufacturer's warranty.
Is Complex Kitchen ripping people off for something they don't need to purchase?