Listing monitored by CompleX Kitchen

GuyW
GuyWSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very impressed

Very impressed with the AEG cooktop, very impressed with the service & prompt delivery from Complex Kitchens, very impressed with the price. Cooktop works a treat. Very happy.
Thank you Complex Kitchens-you made the process simpke

Perfect

Our recent dealings with complex in buying a gaggenau microwave was one hundred percent. Given the current covid situation it may have taken a little longer than usual to arrive however email communication was fantastic always prompt on advising an update… one hundred percent recommend this company. I was recommended by a friend whom bought all her miele appliances again without a hitch

Barbara
BarbaraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

great service and delivery!!

With the help of the customer service I ordered 2 AEG ovens with matching facade for my house
renovation. The first oven was delivered just over a week, 2nd one had to wait for stock but still had it
in 3 weeks, and cooktop in 2 weeks. I can't complain about the service and the price was great, about half the cost of the 3 items if I purchased here. Delivery by FedEx was also great, when i wasn't home they rang me while I was out to arrange the where to leave the items which were packed securely.

JayJay
JayJaySydney

Makes me embarrassed to be Australian sometimes.

rumid
rumidSydney, NSW

Great price and the best service

Christina
ChristinaSydney, NSW

Feel guilty but great price and service.

This is a great service. The price is unbeatable and the item arrived sooner than expected in professional packaging. I feel guilty that I denied a local supplier the sale but our budget is very tight so I needed to find the best possible price - and this beat anywhere local by a long shot.

Review collected in partnership with CompleX Kitchen

It could not have been easier

Buying this equipment in New Zealand is an invitation for dealers to launder your bank account. I could not accept that. I found CompleX Kitchen after hours of internet sleuthing. Could not believe the prices. About half that which you would pay in NZ. Communication was great. Order was placed processed goods arrived beautifully paçkaged. Incidentally I purchased a Bosch dishwasher locally before I ordered from CompleX. I still do not have the dishwaher. CompleX, about 3 weeks delivery, half a world away. Thank you.

MichaelS
MichaelSGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service. Delivered on all their promises

At first, I was unsure whether to use ComplexKitchens as we were purchasing x2 expensive Miele ovens. In the end, other user reviews and the discounted price convinced us to try. I'm really glad we did. The products were delivered within a few weeks which wasn't bad considering overseas shipping challenges during COVID. The ovens were packed extremely well and survived the transport without any issues. ComplexKitchens also responded to my emailed questions quickly. I would definitely recommend them. The only thing I'm nervous about is the reduced warranty but with the money I saved, I can probably afford to pay to get it fixed in the unlikely event something goes wrong with the ovens after the first 12 months.

Zsuzsanna
ZsuzsannaStirling 2611, ACT

Great product and great service

Love the new coffee machine! Delivered to the door super fast. Great service, great experience. Köszönöm! We will use you again in future

Joerg
JoergGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very quick service

Ordered a Miele oven and had to take a leap of faith with the upfront payment.
Oven was delivered two weeks after, professionally packed.
Great service with attractive pricing

George K.
George K.Perth, WA

It's good! Could be better!

I'm satisfied with the action you provided! Not satisfied with the company responses. The account I've opened is useless; it does not reflect the actions taken either by me or company side!

RogerW
RogerWCampbell 2612, ACT

Too good to be true?

Initially I thought the prices with free airfreight delivery for my AEG 80cm Induction cooktop (over $3K less than local prices) seemed too good to be true. However good reviews of the company and paypal payment option made me persist.
Two weeks later the wooden-crated glass cooktop arrived, intact and exactly as ordered. After installation last week it works perfectly, thus far.
The only downside seems to be that the cooktop only comes with a 1yr warranty (vs 5yr if bought locally) so I purchased an extra years warranty for ~$200.
Overall a flawless transaction and I highly recommend that people consider using Complex kitchens for Euro appliances.

Impressive

Initially thought this was a bit of punt given the logistics etc but the cooktop arrived in about 3 weeks (to NZ), extremely well packed in a chipboard box. Unbranded packaging so I assume this stuff is coming direct from the factory.... so be it.

Aruna T.
Aruna T.Sydney, NSW

AEG KMK968000M @ Half the Australian price

I ordered This combi Microwave oven on 26/4, it was delivered on 11/5, in perfect condition thanks to the wonderful packing. It is working perfectly, I am really happy as I saved a lot of money by buying from CompleX Kitchen.

Alan
AlanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Impressive Cooktop Supply

The availability of our Miele Induction Cooktop was slower than the three weeks estimated on the website but delivery, packing - and cost - were amazing. An English language manual would have been better. Functioning very well as expected. Thanks.

Read more reviews - page 2

Lilasked

Do you have to pay with PayPal , which would charge an $80 fee on the oven I would like to buy? I can't see another payment option.

Hans RudolfH
Hans RudolfH

Your choice

Lil

So is PayPal the only payment option? To answer my own question there are other payment options including bank transfer which doesn't cost:)

Hi Lil,

We have paypal, credit card and EFT options. Please send us an email so we can investigate why you cannot see all options.
Kind regards
Complex Kitchen Team

COM
COMasked

Hello. Can I please get an update on order 6865? We ordered the oven several weeks ago and tried emailing multiple times but we haven't received a response.

Digger11
Digger11

Try their email address - I have always got a response within 24hrs.

J & I S.asked

Hello,
I would like to buy some items from your company. Is it safe to do a bank transfer payment. My payment and delivery are guaranteed. Coz 5% for Paypal is too much for me. Thanks.

Hi J,

Thank you for your email. It is perfectly safe to use bank transfer, loads of our customers are saving this way.

Kind regards
ComplexKitchen Team

J & I S.

Thank you for your reply. How long is the delivery to Marrickville, NSW 220? Does it has any issue with the plug, which is from Europe, not the Australian one? Thanks

Marianna M.CompleX Kitchen

Expected dispatch time is around 2-3 weeks for most items, but Smeg, Sirius and Falmec takes about 6-8 weeks.
Shipping is around 1 week. For a more exact timeline please send us an email with the model number you are interested in. Regarding the plug please check out our FAQ page with loads of other important details:
Regards