CompleX Kitchen

CompleX Kitchen

My Neff oven which was half the price of one here is exactly as ordered arrived within 5 days after placing order
Came very securely boxed and communication was excellent
Very happy with oven and will deal with CK again with thanks

AEG Rangehood

The delivery of the product was prompt and accurate as described. . The product is great in that integrates with recently purchased AEG hotplate and oven. Very quiet and easy to install.

Trust this company, service and pricing is unbeatable

100 % worth the risk. Best price I found for my Siemens induction cooktop was,$1799 in Melbourne, plus shipping.
Complex Kitchen was $999 and free shipping!! On top of that I received excellent service, Adam responding to my emails within an hour, and when dispatched, it arrived in Qld 2 days ahead of it's expected date.

Thank you !

I was bit reluctant to spend $$$ to a company that is based in Eastern Europe. Having calculated how much I could save and reading customer reviews here, I decided to give Complex Kitchen a go! They have a fantastic rage of mostly German products at a very competitive price. They answered all my emailed on time.

Product Packaging : Absolutely superb! Our oven was packed inside a custom built wooden crate with 8 inch thick layers of bubble wrap protecting every single nook and cranny of the item. We received our oven without a single scratch thanks to their extraordinary packaging effort. 10/10.

Price: At Harvey Norman, Good Guys and Bing Lee : $2999! I only paid $1699 including delivery to my door step.

Warranty: Standard 1 year warranty included with options to add extra. Like any other ‘grey’ import, I believe claims need to be lodged though the Complex Kitchen. Australian distributors would not want to talk to you.

Procurement time and postage: From payment to dispatch in just 3 days! Excellent! 10/10

Method of payment: PayPal express payment is recommended although it would add an extra 5% premium. PayPal offers 180 day buyer protection insurance free of charge if an item doesn’t arrive or is significantly not as described.

Shipping: FedEx International Economy with tracking. From Budapest HU to my doorstep in Sydney AU in just 8 days via Hungary, Germany, France and England! TNT Australia delivered two the well packed wooden crates to my door step. 10/10 Both FedEX and TNT kept me up to date. Fantastic service.

Email response : Complex Kitchen answered all my questions in timely manner. 10/10.

GST and other Taxes: According Complex Kitchen website “The GST/import tax payable on imports into Australia, New Zealand is included in the price” . However on the invoice it printed as “GST has not been paid”.

Installation: Professionally installed by Stove Doctor. Unit works perfectly.
I would highly recommend Complex Kitchen. Overall it was a positive experience.

Be careful. Not to Aussie standards

Received an AEG oven with a broken door & remains broken 11 weeks onwards. When reviewing if your comments are negative it will shut down so only positive comments are read by potential customers

Hi Glennis, Thank you for your review. Firstly, comments cannot be shut down as they are fully independent from us. Secondly, your real estate agent already left us a one star review, we are already commented there. Again the spare parts are there with your tenant for weeks but nobody is prepared to change a glass in a door or call a repairer to do so even we offered to pay for the labour. (Part is already supplied by us). We are very sorry, but we simply cannot do more. Kind regards Complex Kitchen TeamYou really haven’t solved the problem. You were going to send trades out to fix which was not done. Electricians will not repairs due to fire risk. Does not have tickDear Glennis, We were never supposed to send out trades, please read our website regarding repair, not sure what your real estate agent told you. You do not even need an electrician or a tradesman to change a glass in a door (as you need to do this as regular maintenance). The appliances does not have a C-tick as it is sold in Europe not Australia, but the oven is exactly the same as the one you buy in Australia and electricians install and repair it without problems.

40% cheaper than local appliance retailers!!

In life, if something is too good to be true, then it generally is... except when it comes to Complex Kitchens!
My wife and I were set to purchase the Smeg Dolce Stil Novo Oven (SFP6604NRE) and microwave (SF4604MCNR) from our local E&S retailer but I thought I take a last minute squiz on the interwebs for a better price. Glad I did as I was able to save 40% including an extended warranty by purchasing through Complex Kitchens.
I was a little apprehensive to spend this amount of hard earned coin through the interwebs and the wife asked me several times if it was another ATO like scam - but I read through many, many reviews and was confident enough in the exchange.
I ended up buying through PayPal as an extra guarantee - this added $300 to the price but warranted for a first time purchase. I know PayPal will have my back if it went belly up.
Complex Kitchens keep you advised through the entire 2 week end-to-end process - much better comms than our local retailers (unfortunately).
When the appliances arrived, I couldn't believe the over-engineered packaging - and I mean that in a good way. The oven is packed in the original Smeg wooden crate and then Complex Kitchens apply a 6 inch deep layer of bubble wrap and then it is encased in a plywood box. I seriously had to make a separate trip to the tip to dispose all of the protective packaging. End result is that the oven and microwave did not have a single blemish despite being freighted from Bulgaria through Dubai and finally ending up in Melbourne.
My sparky wired up the oven and microwave and they worked perfectly.
I absolutely have no hesitation in recommending Complex Kitchen; delivery is faster than the local retailers and you can save a tonne of cash.

Slack, careless

Delivered a broken product and has not returned to fix the issue.
Have been waiting over 6 weeks.
Do not recommend.
Refusing to take responsibility and not responding to numerous emails and phone calls regarding the matter.

Hi Phoebe, Thank you for your review. The plastic glass holder on you door is broken. As soon as you sent us a pictures of the broken item (not but broken bits which does not help to determine the broken part) we have ordered you the new door, which was delivered a week ago (before your review) to your tenant. We have sent you multiple emails immediately to rectify the problem as soon as possible and the owner of the property as well (our actual customer) but as this is a rental property and we need to deal with two different property managers (one of yourself) who contacts the tenant which makes everything much more awkward. To swap the door is included in the manual as it is part of everyday maintenance. Kind regards ComplexKitchen Team

Thank you so much.

We ordered two items. They both arrived in perfect condition and in a very timely manner. They were wrapped with so much packing nothing could have harmed them. We were able to track all the way through Fedex. Thank you so much for your wonderful customer support. Every question was answered promptly. We saved so much money by buying from Complex Kitchen compared to prices in Australia. Would recommend to anybody wanting to deal with this company.

Not a great as its seems

I found a product online, purchased it, got sent the invoice and paid for it. A few days later I check the status of the delivery. The status was set to "refunded" I contacted ComplexKitchen and they said that they were unable to ship the item because of its size (rangehood) and that they have refunded my payment. Unfortunately I was slogged with a $75 (yes, seventy five) international currency conversion fee which is NON refundable. It would have been appreciated if they told me from the onset that the product was too big to ship.

Hi Deon, We are very sorry about the inconvenience this matter caused. Unfortunately we have such an extensive product range, that daily update is not possible, once this model was sold out we did not get new stock due to its size. We promptly issued refund of the whole amount you paid for us. Regarding the fees, our account is in AUD therefore currency conversion fee does not apply (overseas fee possible) we also have an Australian bank account for transfer without any fees or Paypal who refunds whole amount no fees charged. Maybe it is a good idea to ring your bank and explain the situation, they might refund the fees for you. Not all Australian banks charge overseas fee, please check with your bank to avoid issues in the future. Kind regards ComplexKitchen Team

Great experience

We ordered 8 appliances from Complex Kitchen. The products were delivered to Australia faultless (exceptionally well packaged) and we had great customer experience. The AEG range we went for was not available in Australia yet, and the cost was less than the older range would have been in Australia. We were also able to get the integrated coffee machine that wasn't available in Australia. One of our appliances got stuck at Australian customs, and Complex Kitchen went out of their way, eventually sending a replacement. I can thoroughly recommend Complex Kitchen to anyone!

Amazing!

We were struggling to find an extractor fan which would be both quiet & effective for our kitchen with a 5+m ceiling and no exterior walls. The options local specialists suggested were both expensive and noisy. Having access to Falmec's full range meant we got a superior product unavailable in Australia at less then any option quoted locally. Everything else about Complex kitchens was impressive - from dealing with the same person throughout, to prompt and efficient answers to queries not to mention the shipping and packaging. Will use again!!

Excellent service

I ordered a cooktop for about $5,500. The exactly same cooktop, but under a different brand name, was available in Australia for $9,999. It took three weeks for CompleX Kitchen to procure the item and prepare it for shipping (which, in my view, is a reasonable time frame for this kind of goods). They promptly responded to my queries meanwhile. It then took literally 3 days for FedEx to deliver the item from Hungary to my doorstep in Queensland. CompleX Kitchen went to great lengths to ensure safe deivery: the original packaging was placed in an additional wooden box and lots of bubble wrap. The cooktop looked perfect. I haven't had a chance to test it yet.

Very professional, delivered on time, and less than 50% of retail cost.

Looked at the AEG 800cm 4 zone induction cooktop, $2600.00 at a major retailer in Brisbane.
Ordered with PayPal for $1200.00 delivered by FedEx as promised.
Over 50% saving.
I'm as Happy as.

Just what I ordered

Fast delivery. The packaging was unbelievable so much padding to elimate possible damage. Almost perfect fit but that was my fault. Would highly recommend Complex Kitchens to everyone and SAVE yourself $$$$.

Was skeptical at first but 100% recommend

I’ll admit that I was very skeptical at first, but we read the other reviews and thought I’d use my credit card and pay through PayPal as insurance. The induction cook top was more than half the price of Harvey Norman. 3200 at HN and we paid 1400 with extended insurance and shipping. Cooktop arrived extremely well packed in under a week. We couldn’t be more happy with the service we were provided.
I would 100% recommend and use again.

An excellent resource for appliances not easily available elsewhere

Complex have a comprehensive website, and are very competitive. We sourced appliances at good prices, which were not easily available from other retailers.
Delivery was prompt, packaging was excellent and ensured safe delivery from overseas.

Awesome Value

Decided to order a new oven but was obviously sceptical at first. Never ordered a large ticket item like this directly from o/seas before. Paid for it by credit card to protect myself so I could charge it back if it turned out to be a hoax. Communication was great. Took a couple of weeks to get stock but then took less than a week to freight. Oven was about 2/3rds the price of best price in Aust. Electrician installed no problem and it works like a dream. If you don't mind waiting for delivery and want to save a heap, check them out.

Fantastic Pricing

Ordered a Smeg Teppanyaki plate and a Smeg Grill. Nearly half the price of retail shops. Would definitely recommend Complex Kitchens to anyone. Goods were sent with excellent tracking service.

Just better that anyone else

Just stating the facts:

1. Price at least 30% cheaper than in Australia.
2. All timelines are calculated to perfection - from ordering the product to delivery to the door in Australia.
3. The packaging is a serious over-kill (in good sense of the word)- additional wooden box and bubble wrap. One could kick it hard with no effect on content.
4. Hand delivery to the door.
5. The microwave works (just to state the obvious).
6. The email communication is timely and to the point.

No more words, let the facts talk for themselves.

Arkadi,

Very pleasant surprise

Beautiful stove. Fast and secure delivery in about 5 or 6 days from halfway across the world, and amazingly well packed. I thought I was taking a big risk with my kitchen deadline but it was the first appliance to arrive! The operating manual came in about 20 languages, except English, but it was a simple matter to download that from the AEG website.

Hi, I am looking to buy an induction cooktop to replace my ceramic cooktop. The dimensions of current cooktop are 490mm x 560mm x 42mm on the base where it fits into the cut out. I think this is standard. I believe that the Bosch induction 60cm cooktops will fit into this space? I have found very good reviews for the PVS675FB1E here in Australia but you do not seem to have that model but instead have the PVS645FB1E which looks the same. Can you confirm that these are the same cooktop please? Regards, Jane
Hi Jane, I am a customer of Complex Kitchen who bought an oven from them recently. You will have to email Complex Kitchens direct for an answer to this question. Cheers.Hi Jane, Could you please send an email to info@complexkitchen.com? Thank you Complexkitchen TeamOk thanks

I am renovating a house and require 6 aeg kitchen and laundry appliances. Are you able to send them to New zealand?

Hello, I am interested to get an AEG steam oven. Your price sounds very good. My only concern is the warranty. I intent to get an extended 3 years warranty. Do we approach the AEG directly for any fault? Thanks.
No, you approach the retailer. They arrange the warranty repairs.You contact Complex Kitchen direct for any warranty claims. You will not be covered with an AEG warranty.Hi Lin, Thank you for your question, please read more about our warranty here: https://complexkitchen.com.au/warranty Kind regards ComplexKitchen