Looks so lovely

We ordered a new model of Miele hob and it arrived as asked and so well wrapped I spent hours opening it to check damage as asked by Complex Kitchens. Will be back for the 2 ovens and rangehood shortly.
Thanks team for a great delivery and packaging.

Excellent service

Sue K.

Sue K.Launceston, TAS

Pretty good...will buy again

I bought a AEG steam oven but the appliance is faulty as it would not steam. Even when the water drawer is filled with water. Adam contacted me to get a technician to look at it and he will pay for the repair. Still waiting for the parts to arrive. I am not fuss as long as it is warranted and paid for until fix. Other than the steaming I love the oven. Is working perfectly. Thank you. Will buy again from you.

Glen

GlenSydney, NSW

Super cheap appliance delivered in very secure wooden box.

Review collected in partnership with CompleX Kitchen

Delivered in bullet proof packaging

We budgeted for the standard Bosch 90cm induction cooktop, but when we found this site, we couldn't resist upgrading for a very small amount. After some concern about international delivery, we were pleasantly surprised by the Fedex notifications and on time delivery. And in an indestructible package! You'll need a screw driver!
Thanks team from ComplexKitchen. We are now looking a the Bosch ovens for a future order.

Great Service!

Great to deal with! I saved heaps on big name AEG kitchen items. Adam is very helpful and prompt with enquires and advice. Goods arrived in excellent packaging via Fedex

Buyer beware - Products are not as described + Warranty terms are ignored

Fjord
Fjord

Miriam Whittenbury

Miriam WhittenburyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Really as advertised

The Bosch cooktop was delivered on time and well packaged. Very easy to operate and the downdraft exhaust exceeded expectations. Excellent price and I would purchase from Complex Kitchens again.

Great Service Gaggenau fully integrated Dishwasher

Misty M.

Misty M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Saved nearly $2000! Couldnt be happier!

The Neff induction cooktop we wanted sells for $3500 at all the Australian retailers. Purchased the exact same one through this site for $1700. Arrived as described, and is just perfect! Very happy customer. Would highly recommend.

PavGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great value.

Product reviews on-time, in perfect condition... And while cheaper than any physical retailer the warranty is significantly shorter as standard. Additionally, only one telescopic arm set is given and no manual in English.

Marianna M.CompleX Kitchen

Hi Pav, We are happy to email you the English manual if needed, please send us an email. European accessories can differ from Australia by the manufacturer.

AlanaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic service!

I was a little skeptical at first but after reading all the reviews we took a chance and so glad we did. We've saved over $300 and it only took just over 2 weeks to arrive. Was very impressed how well the cooktop was packaged, nothing was going to break! Would definitely recommend purchasing through Complex Kitchen.

MarkD

MarkDSouth East Queensland, QLD

New House Build

Ben

BenYeppoon, QLD

Take that Gerry Harvey.....

After dropping a jar on my existing hob I was searching for a replacement. After being messed around by The Good Guys and Harvey Norman I did some more searching online and found these guys. Very skeptical about ordering a glass hob from Europe but the reviews seemed good. Took the plunge with an Aeg unit, cost including taxes and courier was $715. Same unit in Australia $1000 not including any delivery. Ordered on a Sunday, took a few days for them to get it from their supplier. Shipped via fedex to me on the Wednesday and was delivered the following Tuesday. Superbly packed in large amount of bubble wrap around wooden packing box. All in good condition. Fitted, and working ok. Very pleased.

cntday

cntdayAU

Great service. Great product.

The cooktop arrived within 2 weeks to Brisbane and was very well packaged. Im $1k better off than Mr Norman. I would recommend this company and I will be using them again.

November 15th 2019 Update: Great service once again

This time I had a built in microwave delivered. Arrived on well packaged and within 2 weeks. Cant ask for better service really. Much cheaper than Australian retail shops as well.

WassimM

WassimMSydney, NSW

Awesome

Product is as per spec, packaged really well, it was actuyboxed up and then wrapped with several layers of foam wrap, very impressed, will definitely buy from complex kitchen again.

Kristen

KristenPerth

Best Online Purchase Experience...

We purchased the Bosch Built In Coffee Machine from CompleX Kitchen and were immediately contacted and advised there was a newer version available for a lesser price and asked if I’d like to change the order and be refunded the difference. The coffee machine came quickly and was extremely well packed. Unfortunately, we won’t be installing it for a while as it’s going into a new build so I can’t comment on the appliance other than how good looking it is but the customer service and purchase experience was the best I’ve had in a long time. Looking forward to buying more from CompleX Kitchen.

Excellent Packing

I’m totally happy. Thank you CompleX Kitchens. On Time. Overnight replies to my one question were quick n to the point. I’d have no problem using CompleX for my next appliance

dulie

dulieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bulletproof packaging. Excellent service!

With many of their products half the price of what we see in stores here in oz, obviously I was super skeptical. I too read many of the positive reviews here, and thought why not, they use paypal so if things go south you should be able to put a claim via paypal for a refund.

Anyways, everything went great. I put in the order and a week later received my brand new cooktop. The packaging was fantastic, you could have drop it off a building and it probably would have been fine. Enough of my ramblings, see the pics for yourself.

• +4

Good Buy

works as described, very quick delivery, good responses. Very satisfied.
Didn't like being charged for paying through PAYPAL. Haven't installed it yet but looks like it should not be a problem