Bronte F.

Bronte F.Darling Downs, QLD

Highly recommend - just be sure to check details!!

I ordered a AEG oven, $1000 less than local retailers. Delivered to my door in a few weeks. Very well packaged. Complex Kitchen happy to answer any queries. Only thing to watch is the manual was provided in many languages, but not English, which was a pain. However I did manage to download and print an English language manual online. Also be aware that the warranty is limited as the local distributor (in this case AEG Australia) does not provide warranty. However Complex Kitchen are very upfront in explaining this. Overall highly recommend.

Stuart

Stuart

Miele Ovens and Cooktop

Purchased 3 Miele items - Cooktop and 2 Ovens for our kitchen renovation. All 3 items were despatched on time and arrived via Fedex in Adelaide without any issues -The packaging was amazing. My electrician installed all of the items and they are working as they should be. Very happy with the products and service provided from Complex Kitchens!

hitman

hitman

NEFF Z12TF36X0

fast service, great product and value for money. I am pleased with the shipping time and the quality of customer service.

Great Oven Accessories

The Miele oven insert fits well and works to a high standard. I am pleased with the shipping time and the quality of customer service.

Great, looks great

Very happy with our AEG Induction Cooktop. Was anxious with FEDex customs but Complex Kitchen dealt with everything. Arrived 20 days from order.

Tina W

Tina WSydney, NSW

Fast and easy!

Very happy with their service. Highly recommended! From the moment I clicked the buy now button and when the oven arrived there was no issues and everything went smoothly.

Taking a risk

It was a bit of a gamble to buy an expensive kitchen appliance on line from Turkey and then have to sit back and wait and hope it will turn up. However, it did and with amazing packaging, my oven arrived in perfect order. I then purchased a Miele ceramic cooktop 75cm (not available in Aus) but perfect for our place. The shipment was a bit late (and I would have been much happier if Complex Kitchens had been proactive in advising of the delay) rather than us chasing them. Again, it turned up safe and sound and Adam responded promptly. Biggest negative is Fedex, they are hopeless to communicate with in Australia and give no advance notice of delivery. (despite their webtrack appln).. PS I would buy again.

RMM

RMM

Great service and they do what they say

I ordered a bunch of miele stuff over covid-terrific to deal with and arrived with excellent “bullet proof” packaging-tracking was great and savings were terrific-I would to be safe allow an extra 2 weeks-but to be fair one of the items was out of stock in Australia and not due to arrive til February-thoroughly recommend

Review collected in partnership with CompleX Kitchen

Deliverred Very quickly to Australia, well done and very well packaged.

Deliverred very quickly to Australia, from Europe, well done and very well packaged, and exactly what we had ordered, great doing business with you.

Miele oven

Like many I read the reviews and decided to proceed with ordering an $8k oven. I am still amazed with how quickly it arrived given the current COVID conditions. In just over 2 weeks the oven arrived in 2 separate packages with updates from the tracking information. At one point I was worried about the insurance as 1 package arrived without the other and I contacted Adam who promptly responded and reassured me it was all ok. Oven arrived, packaged beautifully and so happy - would definitely recommend

TomG

TomGSydney, NSW

excellent fryer

I was amazed how quick I received the fryer and without damage.Was well packaged and considering it came from overseas it arrived within 14 days well done to Complex Kitchen.

KarenA

KarenAHobart, TAS

Impressed so far!!

Ordered my cooktop & was delivered to Tas in 6 days, it was packed beautifully, no way was it going to break in transit. Not installed as yet but can’t wait!

RenaeHunter Region, NSW

Terrible!!

We ordered a microwave, come with cord chopped off does not sit straight.
The entire product is a rip off & would not Recommend buying from this company. There is no number to come text them email only.

Renae

They have since replied saying I will need to get electrician to fix this I paid $900 for a faulty product. Do not buy from this company!!!

Linda DanielSydney, NSW

Beware! You will not be given a refund if product is faulty

Linda Daniel

I also forgot to add that on your website you guarantee that all your products comply with Australian standards, yet the oven you sent me didn't. You might want to re read your statement on your website regarding this!!

MartinaMGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fast, efficient and reasonably priced Bosch induction cooktop.

I ordered my Bosch induction cooktop because it was the best price I found online, however got a bit of a fright when I realised it was coming from Turkey to Australia. I needn't have worried. It arrived days after the order was placed and so well packed. Would absolutely recommend.

MartinaM

So sorry, my mistake, however everything else remains the same. Great service, great delivery, great price. Thanks again.

Excellent Service and price

Researching on line and reading the positive reviews, Purchased a Bosch induction cooktop, for $300aus less than the best local dealer. The packaging was perfect, arrived very well protected, great communications. Recommend CompleX Kitchen

Pankaj J.

Pankaj J.South East Queensland, QLD

Trial order of some cooking appliance accessories

Ordered some Neff oven accessories as a trial before more substantial order of actual appliances. Came through on time and very well packaged. Boxes opened but really well packed. Obviously worried before and after ordering but website kept updating order status. Email updates would have been more reassuring.
But overall great service. If you can live without official AU warranty, its a great bargain. Highly recommended.

SharonIHunter Region, NSW

Cannot recommend Complex Kitchens

SharonI

It is now 29 September 2020 and still the ovens have NOT been delivered. And still we have not had any feedback from Complex Kitchens on whether they have contacted FedEx and what the hold up is!

Dan

DanMelbourne

These guys are incredible.

Purchased two Miele ovens and a Miele induction cooktop at significantly less than you can buy locally. Even during COVID the customer service was fantastic. With significantly less international flights due COVID the shipping was slightly slower but the tracking was accurate and all queries were answered promptly. Appliances not installed as yet but have been unboxed and are in perfect condition. Highly recommend CompleX Kitchen.

Liz

LizGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exceeded expectations

Found Complex Kitchens through a friend. Prices are much cheaper than in Australia. Communication upon purchase was exceptional. Tracking information was supplied and it was easy to track our oven's journey across the world. On arrival oven was secured in a crate and wrapped in an abundance of bubble wrap. No damage. I would highly recommend this company.

MissVee

MissVeeasked

Hi, I just placed an order for Miele CS1411F fryer. Order states "waiting for stock". When is stock expected?

MV

Bruce P
Bruce P

Yes that's normal MV, I don't think they hold stock, just order and wait to come in, usually about 2 weeks.

Hi MV,

Expected dispatch time is around 2-3 weeks, shipping takes about 1-2 weeks depending on location as advised on the webpage of the product.

ComplexKitchen

Geoff 57asked

Good morning,
Could you please tell me if you have either the AEG MBE2658D-M or the newer AEG MBE2658DEM microwave in stock? I live in Australia so, if you do have either, could you provide me with a price, landed in Brisbane, Australia> Does the AEG warranty for your items cover the product in Australia?
Geoff R

Hi Geoff,

Thank you for your question. We have the following model available with about 2 weeks dispatch, shipping takes about one week:
Unfortunately AEG does not offer worldwide warranty, please find our warranty information here:

ComplexKitchen Team

Geoff 57

Thank you so much for your response. Unfortunately, with COVID, we were running out of time to make decisions. So we have reluctantly ordered a Bosch oven and microwave/oven (this afternoon).Our first choice was AEG, but too many products are temporarily unavailable in Australia. Thanks again, Geoff Ryan

Joy

Joyasked

I am trying to order an AEG oven, and the system keeps saying my email address is incorrect. It’s [email removed]. I have even tries using my friends and sons email address but constantly says incorrect, help? Joy

Hi Joy,

Could you please send us an email through our website regarding this issue or via the below email?
info@ComplexKitchen.com