CPL - Computer & Parts Land

CPL - Computer & Parts Land

Online store, Physical store

1.6

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (5) · No (21)

Products are fine, buying is fine. AWFUL customer service.

So many reasons to avoid this place now, especially since you can buy any of their stuff literally anywhere else. They are:

- inaccurate responses
- delayed responses
- unreasonable
- terse
- rude

Why shop here when you can go elsewhere?

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Worst customer service I have ever seen

First of all, when you place an order on their website, it gives you a receipt straight away without paying. I asked for help to place my order online. But they just hanged the phone on me.

M E

M EGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible Customer Service

Don't bother with this company, spend your money elsewhere as they do not know how to treat customers at all. Such a bad experience I will never go there again, I would rather drive further and get charged a little more than give them any business at all.

Would prefer to give them a zero star rating

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how CPL - Computer & Parts Land compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Dylan G.

Dylan G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Misleading support experience

Store LocationNotting Hill VIC
SJ

SJGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Service

Ordered speakers online and even though they were delayed received an email advising so and date of arrival, Was very happy with the communication from Jeff at CPL. Have bought a few things and never had any issues and would continue to shop online.

Product Purchasedspeakers
Ron

Ron

Had a very good experiance

Range asking about availability of item i was after.
Liam said that the stock was available.
He explained to me how to use their online ordering system to ensure that the payment option selected meant the goods would be able to be picked up ASAP.
Received validation emails and was able to pick up the goods the next day.
Very happy....

Product PurchasedBrother MFC-L2710DW
Darryn C.

Darryn C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

they sent me a broken 2080ti, had me pay to return it and lied to me about it being broken

Product PurchasedMSi NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Gaming X Trio
Peter Skands

Peter SkandsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Listed as in stock, then switched to out of stock after purchase.

Item listed as available for delivery in ~ 1 week. After paying, I was notified I would receive update in 1-2 days. Heard nothing for a week, then inquired. To be fair, reply came within 24 hours. Said item was out of stock and estimated delivery time was now one month.

Product PurchasedNetgear Orbi

AOC monitor was cracked in the box! Avoid cpl!

Store LocationClayton cpl
Product PurchasedAOC C27G1

David K

David KGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

False advertising & disregard for consumer law

WARNING! They use generic advertising. The laptop does not have several of the advertised features.
They flatly refuse to accept a return or exchange for a fit for purpose device. I will never use them again

KNS

KNSGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disregard for consumer law

WARNING! blatant disregard for consumer law. I attended the Preston store seeking a docking station. The salesperson made several recommendations. I selected one only to find out its not compatible with my laptop. Sought to exchange to which I have been denied. I am now taking the matter to consumer affairs to seek a resolution.

Store LocationPreston
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Do not expect warranty from these people.

Store LocationNotting Hill Victoria
Dan

Dan

Misleading advertising

Ordered a i9 10900K advertised as in stock and available to ship or pickup.

Placed an order online and made the payment for the CPU, I was notified the order was ready to ship with a cryptic message "Thank you for your order. Your order will be shipped out by the next shipment."

After placing my order CPL changed the product listing requiring the CPU to be order within a system. My order was placed on backorder despite having the part in stock and not having this requirement when I placed the order with a wait time of 3-5 weeks, and they're still advertising that the CPU is in stock.

Very misleading experience.

Nigel M.

Nigel M.Gippsland, VIC

Advertised in stock online when they have no stock

Purchased an CPU that said available and in stock and the day after purchase it said ready to be shipped. A week later with no word on postage I called them and went through the nightmare of pressing 1 a hundred times just for the privilege of staying on hold only to be told they dont have any and dont know when they will have them in stock

Product PurchasedCPU

dont bother

Ordered from melbourne so im local to the strore took 10 working days to receive my item.really slow delivery,poor comunication, will take 15% off your purchase if you decide to return your goods unopened...frustrating to say the least...NEVER AGAIN.

ExNABie

ExNABieMelbourne

Happy customer!

Placed an online order on Wednesday night and made osko payment. Called them next morning to followup. They dispatched the item next day itself and received it earlier than expected !

Petz

PetzSydney, NSW

Don't bother with paying for Auspost Express

Don't buy if you want it soon. Website claims Nextday dispatch, but took 3 business days. When it did go out they sent it via regular Startrack(no-tracking) instead of AuspostExpress.

Product PurchasedCables
Stef

StefGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Horrifying....

I went looking for a 2/3 pin cable extension for a 40 mm fan, since they had none and no idea about it either, I ended buying a new 40 mm fan with a bit of extension lead, since the connectors did not match with mine, I went back to the shop a few days after to return the fan, besides the reluctant, careless behavior and the overall unawareness, the employee makes a call asking about a the return of this item ( like was something completely new..). Wanting to retain on 32.32$ cost an amount of 10$ as a restocking fee... I kept the fan. What a customer service...
Once before I did ask about some rams, they had no idea and I bought em from another shop, upon my experience and the multiple consisting bad online reviews, this shop is to avoid!

Shocking

Ordered a monitor stand which showed pre-order with an ETA (considering COVID). Happy with the ETA I put the order through only to receive an email after a few days advising delays and offering cancellation options. After a few back and forth emails I decided to cancel the order and waited 11 business days for the refund only because I had to remind them to reverse the transaction. Back to square one now looking for other reliable retailers and staying far away from such 'fly by night' operators.

Terrible

They recommended me a type of ram that didn't fit in my computer. Then declined me a refund for their mistake. Anyone want to buy some ram? Ha Ha Ha

Store LocationPreston