99% · 1901 · 1%

Job Satisfaction

Walt
WaltGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic!

Great experience. Dean was so honest with his pricing. Great bloke to deal with!
K4R3n
K4R3nGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service. Well worth every penny spent!

We had a custom gaming machine built by this company. Hats off to the owner and team for their constant follow ups and dedication to getting everything ready in time for the holiday season.

Will use again.

M.Giesen
M.GiesenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fixed my iMac that many couldn't!

I have been putting up with a major software issue with my Mac and thought I needed to get it fixed ASAP. I had it looked by many other technicians and no one could find what the issue was. I am from an IT background and this definitely put my head in.

I booked an appointment with Brian from Computer Technicians. He took the iMac away and brought it back to me with the issue fixed!! I couldn't believe my eyes! Highly recommend them for their expertise.

Cel4u
Cel4uGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Will highly recommend

Brian Mathews was able to recover the data off our dead laptop at an affordable price
EmilLv
EmilLvGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wonderful service

Brian was here last Saturday to fix an issue with our network always getting disconnected. Thank you for your recommendation and providing the hardware needed to keep us going. You have a happy customer and we are happy to recommend your service.
BestMum
BestMumGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Adam is the best!

My son's gaming computer was struggling to catch up with his latest games - I guess this is what most gamer moms go through at some stage right? Anyway, Adam gave us a quote on an upgrade, which we thought was perfect and now my son can't stop raving about his new PC!
G4Gamer
G4GamerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Gold Service!

Adam was able to swap out our dying hard drive and fix a new solid state drive inside. Thank you for your GOLD service. Will always use and more than happy to recommend!
Joy
JoyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Your service has been phenomenal

Writing this on behalf of my husband who has used your services in the very recent future. After our trusty PC technician moved to NSW, we were struggling to find someone so reliable and finally rang your team. Paul has asked me to write in a special thanks to Brian who was able to fit us in his very busy schedule.
Wifenme
WifenmeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great experience

Great bloke. Well dressed and very smart at what he does. He brought my lemon of a gaming PC back to life ( an old bloke who plays flight sim). Also addressed our WiFi concerns. Thank you Adam. You are on my speed-dial.
R James
R JamesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service and you have a very happy customer!

Firstly, thank you for being so accomodating regarding our appointment. Our technician - Adam was spot on! We had numerous issues with our emails, Wifi coverage etc. Adam spent the whole day with us and helped us iron out everything. Couldn't be happier. 100% recommend!
Shreeja Thomas
Shreeja ThomasGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

What a service!

I'm so glad I met Adam.

I rang Computer Technicians to help me with setting up my new PC.

Did the job in job in time and was very patient throughout the process.

He treated me with utmost respect and professionalism.

PrN
PrNGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good service!

Jean was able to fix my son's laptop which was always showing up with a blue screen. We got the laptop back just in time before his classes started. Thanks!
AnnaK
AnnaKGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Thank you James!

James was able to sort out a very complex issue with our POS system. We tried many techs out there, but they all came out and charged us a fee for nothing. Computer Technicians was the only business who didn't charge a call out fee, offered us a free quote and even fixed the issue
Mana.P
Mana.PGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Thanks for your help and recommendation

Adam was very polite and honest. Hard to find a gentleman at this age and time. He suggested a mesh system for our wifi issues and was happy to set it up all for us. Expertly done. Would happily recommend. Show reply
Jude Morphet
Jude MorphetGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Repaired my broken Mac

I contacted Computer Technicians to fix my Mac last week. I'm so happy with the outcome. They not only fixed my Mac but only upgraded it at no extra cost! I will never use anyone else. Show reply