Computer Technicians

Computer Technicians

See the Best Phone / Computer Repair Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Computer Technicians

• Job Satisfaction
Trevor F.
Trevor F.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Thank you.

Thanks for Brian, I was able to get my 5 year old laptop to life. We old folks don’t use much technology, but we have to learn in the modern age. Brian was patient and went out of his way to get things organised for us. Will recommend his services to anyone looking for a good IT person.

Maddie R.
Maddie R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very honest and affordable

I'm not the best at IT stuff, but my guru Brian never let me feel that way. He was here a few hours back and was able to solve my printer issues. He also looked at my hubby's computer at no extra cost. Hard to find dependable IT people around these days, but I think I've found mine!

Anshul S.
Anshul S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Thanks!

The technician was able to fix my daughter's laptop in time and at an affordable price. Will use in future and recommend to friends and family. Thanks for your service again.

MickF
MickFGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great!

My son's laptop was repaired on time by this business. A loan laptop was supplied during the repair - for which we are very grateful. Will use again for future repairs. Thanks again!

Phone / Computer Repair Services

Find out how Computer Technicians compares to other Phone / Computer Repair Services

George C.
George C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cant sing enough praises!

Can't speak higher about my technician Brian. So polite. Got the job done. My printer had issues connecting to the wifi connection at home. He was happy to look at an issue with my laptop at no extra cost - so nice of him

Mary D.
Mary D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Thanks for your brilliant service

Adam was able to fix my home wifi issues. Our NBN connection was giving us troubles all the time with not being able to stream Netflix properly. His magic saved our Friday nights! Will use again.

Gerard.N
Gerard.NGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quality and reliability

I called Computer Technicians looking at their reviews and I must say I'm so glad I did. The technician that came out a fine chap Brian fixed all my Wifi issues. I had constant drop outs through out my house (a 3 storey one) and the tech set me up on new hardware.

It's been almost a month now and no issues whatsoever.

They were so kind enough to follow up as well.

Jeshvin
JeshvinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect thanks

Without a doubt a great service as expected. Will continue using for me home business. Great response from the team. Thanks again for looking after all my issues.

Keep up the good work

michelle d.
michelle d.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Far beyond my expectations

Brian is probably the only person you'll ever need to manage the IT in your organization. We've had issues with our emails, our network was up and down and not to mention our sluggish old computers that needed a refresh. Brian made such a difference to our IT experience that we were shocked in the office. His knowledge is second to none and his service has blown us away.

Fortnitee
FortniteeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service!

Ray my technician was prompt with our appointment. He was able to restore my 4 year old desktop with files that I thought was lost. Thank you so much for your service. Ray kept informing me about the status of the repair - so pleased!

Don M.
Don M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

an IT magician at work!

We had Brian in from this company on Tuesday and our 4 computers which had issues all over was looked over by this man! A genius. I am more than happy with the service, honestly and expertise. Happily recommend this business to anyone I meet.

Nicko
NickoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Acer laptop brought to life

So happy to have found this business. Adam was in last week. The Acer laptop we use mainly for business purposes was running sooo slow. Adam quickly replaced the component that was slowing it down. It's as fast as fast can be now!!!

C.Max
C.MaxGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quality and quick support

Brian and his IT team have looked after our business for years. They are quick to respond and have helped solve many issues remotely to minimise downtime. Would highly recommend this company to anyone seeking quality service and support - which is hard to find these days!

Sally C.
Sally C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect service

It's hard to find so honest and dedicated technicians these days. Brian was here during the weekend to sort our computer woes. I couldn't figure how to connect my 5 year old printer to my new laptop. All it took him was 2 minutes?

Lorraine A.
Lorraine A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Thanks for your service

Thanks for looking after us for years. Your service is always welcome and appreciated. Very honest and affordable. New PC is working great. Will be in touch for future upgrades. Thanks.