Computer Your World

• Job Satisfaction
Rodney N.

Rodney N.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Always helpful

As for previous times I have used their services they never fail to help & go above & beyond for tech challenged people like me. They provided me everything I needed & more.

Unsubscribe

I have asked to be unsubscribed a number of times over the last 2 years, and now my email address has been passed on to a survey. NOT HAPPY

Seagull

SeagullMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service, reasonable prices..

They've upgraded and repaired my Mac, installed new MB to another PC and I've never had a problem. Service is friendly, too - no attitude like I've struck at another repair shop. Much appreciated, thanks - now my go-to repair shop!

Phone / Computer Repair Services

Find out how Computer Your World compares to other Phone / Computer Repair Services

C Tarrant

C Tarrant

Great Job

They upgraded my laptop. Made sure I had everything I needed from the old hard drive and helped me set up all my old files/apps making sure I was happy. Well Done!

Fast Service and Competitive Prices

Great customer service, very friendly and informative staff member. I dropped my iphone off mid afternoon for a replacement screen and new battery. Turnaround time was within 2 hours and the price was alot less than what I had been quoted elsewhere.

mjk

mjkMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Have used services in problem solving and replacement equipment (SSD)

Performed to time and good problem solving. Labour prices fine though h/w expensive. Useful advice on options available for possible upgrade.
Pleasant and efficient throughout contacts. Got back to me as promised (a common weakness in this type of business)

Jo storken

Jo storkenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

One stop shop

No need to go anywhere else,,, they know their stuff inside out , Great customer service , explaining all that tech stuff so that an ignoramus understands,,,,,a bit,,,
Prompt service at great prices,
Support local, give them a go

Richard A.

Richard A.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Friendly Advice and Great Service

Gave good advice and offered best solution at the best price. Computer was ready for collection when promised and worked just as advised. Would not hesitate to use their service again.

SAHARA POOL

SAHARA POOLMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Can’t speak highly enough of the staff at this store, they are very professional, friendly, honest and will speak so that ordinary people can understand. The price for their services are very reasonable and turnaround time is very acceptable, hat I like best is that they won’t suggest you get something done to your equipment if you don’t need it and they always give you choices as to what they can do and what is best for you, not their pockets.

Shakyy

ShakyyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The perfect custom order

For a long time I was seeking someone who could do a mod for my Sega Saturn console. Compute your world got it done and kept me updated regularly. 10/10

Job Satisfaction

Excellent service, friendly and helpful staff!

Great service and friendly staff. The devices have been fixed quickly and the staff did a great job. I have recommended them to many friends and family.
Good advice and reasonable prices as well.

Computer eventually repaired

had RAM and HDD replaced. laptop works excellently now . Work experience kid stuffed up the order causing me to wait much longer than necessary. I'm happy with the result and will shop here again.

Tony G

Tony GMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great guys, excellent service.

These chaps are experts. Fixed a couple of problems for me quick smart, given good advice at other times. Well worth 5 stars and I have recommended them to friends. I hope they have become customers.

Jenni

JenniMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

They know their computers

My Apple iMac stopped booting and I was unable to do a software repair of the hard disk. It seemed as though the hard disk had crashed. The staff confirmed my suspicions, and gave me really good advice about a replacement hard drive. They emphasised that a SSD was the only way to go to avoiud the same problem recurring. They also advised me of the risks to the screen in doing the replacement. But no damage was done and the work was completed in a timely manner. And I didn't have to take it all the way to the city.

Rich P

Rich P

replacement laptop screen

excellent service and industry knowledge. professional and courteous. informative and customer focused. definitely recommend to others for repair and service needs. competitive prices compared to other computer services in the same area.

Peter.

Peter.

New PC

My old PC tower was starting to drop out and fail at times. I considered buying a new PC from one of the major retail stores but then I recalled seeing Compute Your World online. I am so happy that I did go there as Kieran set me up with super fast little computer and a package of monitor, sound, keyboard and mouse, he transferred all my data over including emails. Even after 2 months I still get excited to see how great my new package is performing. I am extremely satisfied and this is the only place I will ever go to when i need advice or repairs to any of my electronic equipment.
Peter M

Kathy F.

Kathy F.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

would not use anyone else

The staff at Compute Your World are always helpful and go out of their way to get things solved and fixed as quick as they can . I would never go anywhere else.

trevor c.

trevor c.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Data Transfer

Data from an old computer had to be transferred to an external hard drive . Very happy with result. Can now access the data on the ext hard drive . Job completed the next day after taking it in to Compute Your World. Good service as always.

Julie

JulieSouthern and Hills, SA

always helpfull and great service

I have had both phones and computers fixed with good service and communication on every occasion. I have been using them for quite some time as I am rough on my phones.

Paula R.

Paula R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Wonderful service and very friendly

They were very helpful and did a great job with good clear communication. Helped with my insurance claim and made it easy. Had it done quickly and good quality parts.