Con-X-Ion

3.7

321 reviews · Statistics

66% · 212104 · 32%

Received Booked Vehicle
  • No, I received a worse vehicle (3)
  • No, I received a better vehicle (8)
Vehicle Condition
Brand Manager for Con-X-Ion? Claim your listing.
See the Best Direct Car Hire in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Wendy
WendyQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

I have used Con-X-Ion quite a few times over the last year and their drivers are always friendly. They are always on time and love that you can track your driver so you know how far away they are.
Meg N.
Meg N.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed customer

An error was made by Conxion in charging me 4 times for one booking.
Repeated contact by phone and follow-up emails have not been addressed.
How can I speak to a person from accounts? Show details
Shane Shaideen
Shane ShaideenNSWSydney, NSW2 posts

Best Brisbane shuttle service

Having used this shuttle service for several years, we found it is still the best when we catch the shuttle from the airport to the city this week. The buses are clean and the staff are friendly, helpful and provide the best customer services. Also the online booking is very easy.
Stranded
Stranded

Kate
KateVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service

Excellent service : on time, clean, friendly driver, fair price. Would definitely recommend!
Irene Kay
Irene KayQueensland2 posts

My disabled sister and her friend visited me in Peregian Beach and returned to Brisbane airport on the bus tonight. The lady driver was amazing and so helpful with their luggage and wheelchair. I use your transport all the time and always get excellent service. Thank you
Angel
AngelQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Best door service

Had the best door service with the driver being on time, greeting me, collecting my luggage and opened the door for me to take a seat in a well air conditioned vehicle. It was easy to book and pay, also you can track them to see how far away they are and then an estimated time to get to the airport.
Thank you for the best door to door service!
Ken Anthony
Ken AnthonyQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Extremely convenient!

A great alternative to driving your own car. These guys do the absolute best they can. They have never been late with me, and have always been able to accommodate changes to my flight schedule, delayed flights etc. Service is friendly and professional. Driving is safe and as smooth as can be with Sunshine Coast roundabouts :-)
Lorraine Simone
Lorraine Simone

Door to door excellence

Timely pickup at Brisbane airport. Drivers communicated with passengers well regarding their drop off destinations which was reassuring. Appreciated the care they took with baggage handling as well.
Hendrik
Hendrik

Unreliable and Dreadful

Driver did not arrive at the stated timeframe between 9:40 - 10am. I tried calling him back 5 times from 9:40 and did not answer. Absolutely disgracefully service and had to arrange alternative transport that was additional. Would not recommend them at all! If you want to be disappointed and left stranded then use Con-X-ion...
Pat Calder
Pat CalderQLDDarling Downs, QLD8 posts

Booking via Con-x-ion

I have used this service a few times pre covid from Twmba to Brisbane when the company had their own buses. When I made my booking at Christmas no mention was made at time of booking or in the booking confirmation that I had been booked on the Murray Coach Service. It was only pure luck I rang Con-x-ion a few minutes before the allotted time to be told I was booked on the Murray Coach. If I had not checked I would have missed the coach and my flight.
Teen
TeenSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA4 posts

Depends entirely on the driver of the day

Our experience this week was of 2 separate drivers.
The first was erratic, his radio music loud and airconditioner freezing. The worst part was he did not tell any of us it was law in Australia to wear seatbelts. There were 5 people in the bus who didn’t.
The second bus driver could not have been more different. As passengers embarked he reminded them to wear their seat belt. The ride was smooth and comfortable.
Rkh
RkhNSWSydney, NSW3 posts

A reliable and affordable option

We were so appreciative that our driver, Megh, waited for us at MCY airport even though our flight was delayed by 1.5 hours from Sydney and the shuttle was the last shuttle for the night. The driver was very friendly and we were dropped off at our accommodation with no issues. Also appreciate the team who took my call when I rang to notify them about the delayed flight and shuttle options. They were very understanding and tried to help me the best way they could considering it was Christmas eve. Knowing there is an option for a refund is great when there are issues with the flight. I have used Conxion for many years in QLD and will continue to do so in the future! Show details
Sarah C.
Sarah C.

Never felt so unsafe

The driver didn’t drive at the speed limit, always over substantially. He was in a hurry. Told us not to talk with him. He often drove on the other side of the road. He seemed angry at any hold up. He complained about other customers behind their backs and was then nice to them.
Vehicle Condition
Liz Watkins
Liz WatkinsNSWHunter Region, NSW2 posts

Best service and great cost

Our driver Alan was super friendly and the service was excellent. Would highly recommend Show details