Con-X-Ion

• Booking Process
  • Vehicle Condition
  • Received Booked Vehicle

Easy and stress free

This service is so easy and convenient to book, customer device is efficient.. so grateful for this service as it allows me to have a stress free arrival to and from the airport with my little ones.
An affordable door to door service!

Kris in Brissie

Kris in BrissieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Scary driver would not use again

Driver was scary by tailgating cars on the motorway - he was right on their bumper - I thought we were going to crash and then he was speeding at 120 Klm hr in a 100 zone, I won’t use again!!!

Driver left me, I had to use Uber

I booked bus from GC airport at 20:00 7th December night. My flight was 20 minutes delay but had enough time to catch the bus. I was at the meeting point at 19:45, and waited 15 minutes but no bus came. I called office but it took 10 minutes to got someone answer me. The lady told me the bus driver has gone because my flight time was wrong. They kept saying that and no apology. I called the office today and the lady did not listen to me or even she told me not to angry!!, and then she hung off. I tried call the office again and no one answer again. I hope they will refund me. It used be OK, but I will never use this company again.

No Refund No answers

Lance

LanceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Booking cancelled no refund.

Andrew

AndrewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Waiting for a refund

Had to cancel a trip on 16/3/20 due to the virus. I was told that I would receive a refund minus a $10 cancellation fee. After several phone calls and an email that I have so far not received a response too, I am still waiting. Food for thought when I go to book my next transfer.

Rachael

RachaelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Shame, used previously but proven to be dishonest!

We had to cancel a transfer that was scheduled and were told we would have a refund in 7 days, it's now 5 weeks later and they are not responding to emails. When I call it now sounds like a foreign call centre with vague generic standard information being provided, "it will take longer" I am worried they are making excuses to keep everyones' money, so disappointing!!
The Office of Fair Trading has been informed and I would be wary before booking!

Mike M

Mike MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Booking cancelled refund promised 1 month later no refund no reply to emails. We were long standing customers!

We had a trip cancelled on the 21st March 2020 and were promised under their terms and conditions a refund.
Were told due to CV19 staffing shortages could take up to 2 weeks by the operator.
When this did not happen we were then told it would take up to 1 month.
1 month has now come and gone and still no refund and no reply to emails to customer service and calls to the operators requesting same.

Be very careful of this company!

Craig J

Craig JSouth East Queensland, QLD

I am a regular user and normally its ok

Been using airport shuttle from Sunshine Coast for about 9 years now and although cost has steadily increased, so has cost of everything else. The drivers have been fantastic, without exception.
However my last run to Brisbane airport was abyssmal.
It was a day or two after national social distancing measures were announced and gee, imagine my state of mind to find myself one of 12 people loaded into a minivan (approximately 8 square metres), for a snug little 1 hour trip.......the thing that stuck in my mind were the two empty coaches parked up at the same muster point....huge fail on the corporate responsibilty chaps

Luna

LunaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Transfer that never arrived plus incompetent staff

Vehicle TypeTransfer
kazza

kazzaSouth East Queensland, QLD

No Duty Of Care with this company

Doesn’t care about your safety

I am currently sitting alone at 1.30am with all my luggage at the Carltex station where I was supposed to be dropped off at at 2.15am according to the information I got when booking my ticket. My pick up is not coming until 2.15. I am a young woman. There is no one here. I feel unsafe. I told the driver this and that I didn’t want to be dropped off but could continue on the bus and be picked up further down so I didn’t have to be alone at the gas station. He refused and dropped me off anyway with no regard to my safety or that the information given to me was incorrect.

Very easy, cheap and friendly service

Customer service was great, booked it at 11pm for the following day at 11am, for a ride from Highgate to BNE domestic.
Easy payment, Would definitely use again, third the price of taxi.

Received Booked VehicleYes

not at all what I paid fo

crap service. paid $200 for ride private car noosa to Brisbane airport, got taken to race course where I had to get out and board over crowded bus to airport. nearly missing flight

Rude Bus Driver

Brett Warren

Brett WarrenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fare equality.

Vehicle TypeShuttle transfer service
Received Booked VehicleYes

Brisbane Airport to Brisbane City

This is the second time I've used Con-X-Ion. Never had a problem. They helped me re-book when I had made a mistake. Great service. Online payment was easy. Driver was friendly.

Vehicle Condition

Nice bus driver but bad decision making

Bus driver was nice and had a great pick up time but the issue is that they wait for people that are not there even though we are all told to be there 10 minutes before the bus arrives, its ridiculous, they should leave if no one is there out the front waiting!.

Unhappy

UnhappyPerth, WA

I am shocked by the rude behaviour of a driver and lack communication of customer care.

phoned and emailed the customer service and reported the incident.I received a letter with assumption for the drivers rude abusive behaviour. Such behaviour is never acceptable. no apology from driver

Moffat Beach driver

Has a fantastic trip home after visiting Melbourne a wet busy unfriendly city .
I have to commend MICHELLE our driver. She was professional caring funny without being intrusive. Now that's a gift.!!!!!
Great ambassador for the Sunny Coast.