93% · 665 · 7%
Brand Manager for Conduct Airconditioning? Claim your listing.

James M
James M

Quality Product at a Competitive Price with Good Service

Soul and the team were excellent to work with. There was no hard push, they gave us all the information we needed to know. The price was extremely competitive, easy.
Cheryl E
Cheryl ESydney, NSW

Conductair - competitive and professional

Having our Panasonic ducted air conditioning unit installed was easy and trouble free. Soul the sales rep was extremely helpful and the guys who did the installation were polite and cleaned up afterwards. There were a couple of small changes needed and they came back and rectified the issue swiftly. I would definitely recommend this company.
Cheryl and Paul
Nevene
NeveneSydney, NSW

Exceeded my expectations

The tradesmen turned up right on time, were professional and polite.
Finished the job and compensated with my change of mind as to where I wanted a/c ducts.
They cleaned up after the job was done and I couldn’t have asked for better service.
Soul was knowledgeable and guided me the different products and even beat the best quote I had.
So thank you!
I’ll be recommending conduct to my friends and family.
SalB
SalB

Couldn't be happier

Soul was super knowledgeable and helpful in providing information about all a/c units available to us. On the day of installation all workers were polite and cleaned up after themselves.
DaveT
DaveTSydney, NSW

Lack of response

Contacted them on 19th March via email (their web site that says they will get back to you in 1 business hour), then on 29th March via phone, but the phone rang out - I'm guessing they have gone out of business. Don't waste your time waiting for them when you need work done (and the work I wanted done was $13k of business)
VikkiS
VikkiSSydney, NSW3 posts

Didn’t turn up! Very unprofessional!

We booked in to have our aircon serviced recently. Made an enquire on the web and was contacted via email to book it in. Was booked in for today - I sent 2 emails seeking to confirm the time they would be coming over - neither email was responded to and then they just didn’t show up at all! My husband worked from home today because we had this booked in. What a waste of our time and incredibly unprofessional!
Guise A
Guise ASydney, NSW

Great Result and Professional Service

Soul was great to deal with and gave us lots of information and we were happy with the quote.
The installation was done without any worries and the installers were tidy and left no mess and did
their job efficiently.
GFD
GFDSydney

Great after-sales service

We are very happy with the service provided by Conduct Airconditioning. Soul provided a prompt, comprehensive, competitive quote and was happy to quote on various options and brands. After we accepted the quote we had a few questions and Soul answered those quickly and clearly. The installation was efficient and the guys were polite and tidy. It turned out there was a problem with one of the parts, and so we needed to have it repaired. Soul contacted the manufacturer for us and sorted it out as quickly as possible. This good after-sales service is refreshing and much appreciated. We would recommend Conduct Airconditioning.

Debbie
Debbie2 posts

Definitely worth a call

Soul came and quoted the job which was 1 of 3 I received and the cheapest. Full ducted system with 4 zones. They came on my nominated day to install as I am time poor and the tradesman were very polite, professional and extremely fast. My house was left clean and tidy and the new system is amazing. Well worth checking this company out.

TJK888
TJK888Sydney

Sarah
Sarah

Fast, professional & reliable service

Soul quoted initially, provided a quote quickly, and once job was accepted booked it in to be installed within 10 days- in the middle of a heatwave! The install guys were efficient, clean & tidy. Soul followed up with me on completion to ensure customer satisfaction which I very much appreciated. Would definitely recommend this company.

Grandmama
Grandmama

Knowledge and amazingly clean

Soul was very knowledgeable and honest about all the different air conditioning options. The installers were so efficient and clean, every piece of dust was removed and our house was left spotless

Llang
LlangSydney

Soul attended initially to quote the job and he was on time and provided fantastic professional service. He was quick to provide me with a quote and I proceeded with the booking. The team arrived promptly. They installed our ducted air con system. They cleaned up and also layed coverings over all of the floors. I was extremely happy with the service and happy we chose Conduct.

Rachel D
Rachel D

Polite and professional

Conduct Air installation staff worked efficiently to install our aircon. We are very happy with the product and service. We would recommend to others.

Sam
Sam

Professional, prompt and efficient

Words cannot express how professional Soul and his team are. The boys went above and beyond and did a difficult job that not many wanted to take on, with a smile and enthusiam. The boys were prompt, efficient, and great to deal with from beginning to end! Look no further!