• Teaching Staff
  • Learning Material
Mudassir

MudassirVictoria

Nice and easy

Easy and effective learning techniques, Overall the course and assessments are very well design and user friendly.
Enjoying the course and highly recommend to all the students.
Staff and teachers are very friendly also course fee is very reasonable.

Highly Recommend Connect Skills Institute

Attained my required NSW CPD Points through Connect Skills Institute. The course is well structured and set out, well above industry learning and development benchmarks. If you are a Licensed Agent looking to fulfil your Fair Trading requirements, don't think twice and sign up for the course via Connect Skills.

MIA

MIASydney, NSW

This is very enjoy

The course was wonderful. I could not stop reading because everything was very interesting. It was not difficult because there was a detailed description in everything. I really loved it very much. Thank you very much.

Education & Training Services

Find out how Connect Skills Institute compares to other Education & Training Services

Cassandra Macca

Cassandra MaccaMurray Region, NSW

Enjoying the study

I am very satisfied with the course thus far, it has given me further insight into the legislation and the ACT's in relation to real estate
The course has the correct amount of difficulty without feeling overwhelmed

Cassandra Macca

Cassandra MaccaMurray Region, NSW

Thank you for assisting me in my new chosen career choice

I enjoy any study and this is great and even though I am older doing this course I am enjoying the format and it is a lot more user friendly then the Cert iv in Social Housing that I have already completed through TAFE NSW

Vick

VickGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very Good institute and trainers

Me and my partner both took Agent Rep course from connect skills. Rod is one of the best trainer. Very helpful and knowledgeable person. Staff is very helpful and supportive.

Maddison

MaddisonSydney, NSW

So easy to follow as well as informative

Very simple, easy way to study with structure. Has all the information needed to start my career. So far so good. Happy that I choose to do it with this company

Vesa

VesaSydney, NSW

This is the first online cause I have started and it has so much information, it is great.

Very satisfied, it has a lot of good information. The course is not difficult but it has a lot if important and appropriate information for a Real Estate agent, it is very informative.

Joy Bowen

Joy BowenSydney, NSW

Very thorough and easy to understand the practices of Real Estate with the course

This course was brilliant and the content was interesting
It was not difficult but still made me think about all aspects of Real Estate some that I had not considered

Focus On topic

I really appreciate content it’s very clear and in simple plain words
Very understanding, focused on topic and discussion. Meanwhile theoretically and also Visio and pic content are really good

John Fedyshyn

John FedyshynGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service great video, the support team were outstanding

Very satisfied with the support team and the course trainer Rod, really enjoyed the format and found it very effective and helpful, with the support given the course was a great learning exercise.

Rob

RobGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Real Estate Course

The learning experience with Connect Skills Institute was exceptional.

The knowledge that Connect passes on to its students about the Real Estate Industry and proper practices is amazing.

Good operators that care and educate to an exceptional level.

pinkichoudhary331

pinkichoudhary331Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best institute in Melbourne

Connect skills institute is the best institute in Melbourne their team members are highly professional and supportive, just because of their support i have completed my agents rep in just 3 weeks. Thanks to connect skills team.

Kreshan T.

Kreshan T.

Great Learning Platform

Very clear and easy to understand, well structured whether its for a new starter or an experienced person. The contents are well explained with all the links attached, no issues so far

Hi Kreshan, thank you for your review! :) - James

Karan Thapar

Karan ThaparSydney, NSW

Thanks to Connect Skills Institute

Plenty of Knowledge and every thing has been explained very nicely , Really appreciate how the course has been designed very interesting and enjoyable studying the module makes it interesting at every step .

Thanks Karan :)

Rod Cannon

Rod CannonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Thank you for respecting my time!

Thanks Rod :)

Connect Skill Excellent training Real state agent Representative Course

The course content is excellent very well designed to suite students and to learn industry.
Great Resources available every step of the way.
My course was t difficult at all it’s was fun learning course and enjoyed.

Thanks very much Zahra for your feedback! :) - Rod

Thanks Zahra :) Good luck in your new role

David_Stanmore

David_StanmoreMid North Coast, NSW

One Life One Chance One You.

The course was administered well and the system is extremely good and up to date. There are a few steps that need some orientation and after the initial browse about its all there to proceed. Its very good technology.
The course foes require some aptitude and ensures that all students end up with a good knowledge base.
I found that If I didn't understand a question then the staff would be online and ready to clarify.
Ive been in Real Estate most of my life and had a break so now going through with Connect Skills has been a great refresher.

James C.Connect Skills Institute

Hi David, thank you for the review, we really appreciate your feedback on the new course :) - James

Thanks David :)

Chantiss Tarquin K.

Chantiss Tarquin K.South East Queensland, QLD

GREAT COMPANY AND SUPPORT!

Just a HUGE shout out to Rodney and James for all there GREAT help and support helping me finish and being there over the weekend to guide me at my deadline.

I believe that Connect Skills Institute is very highly recommended not only me but others too and even though I'm busy in life I found time to Wright this review to show how grateful and appreciated I am..thank you both so much for you help, support over weekends as well, fast replys,friendliness, well organized awesome courses you have done.

thank you and I well be back to study further :-) Chantiss Kriel all the way from QLD...

now I have my QLD real estate certification..whoop whoop.

Hi Chantiss
Thank you for your kind review. We're glad to hear you that you had a positive learning experience. We wish you all the best in real estate! - James

Deepak S A

Deepak S ASydney, NSW

Very good course material - easy to understand and assimilate

- Quite satisfied
- At times there was delay in replies to my query but only in some instances
- Course was difficult but the material was extensive to make it easy to understand the concepts and utilise it in real life

James C.Connect Skills Institute

Hi Deepak, thank you for your feedback and your review. We really appreciate your honest feedback. All the best! - James