97% · 1163 · 3%

Learning Material

Emily S.
Emily S.

Excellent Information

very informative im looking forward to completing this course, learnt a lot already and i havent even started.
Lloyd D.
Lloyd D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC8 posts

Real Estate Course in Melbourne Victoria

I recently completed the Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice at Connect Skills Real Estate in Melbourne, Victoria, and had an excellent experience. The trainer, Rod Callaghan, along with support staff Ms. Serey and Mr. Dylan Pearce, were extremely supportive throughout the training. Their guidance made the complex concepts much easier to understand and helped me to efficiently complete the course. I highly recommend Connect Skills Real Estate to anyone looking to pursue a Real Estate career in Melbourne. Their commitment to student success is truly commendable.
Sam LAU (Strandbags Grou
Sam LAU (Strandbags GrouSydney, NSW2 posts

Very Good course

Very Good course . You can get more knowledge via this course.
Kerrie P
Kerrie PMurray Region, NSW

Great Service and Value

Thank you Connect Skills Institute, great service once again. Helpful and informative.
Kurt
Kurt

Very Thorough. Highly Recommended

In my opinion Rod and the team at Connect Skills have put together a fantastic course for Real Estate. Going through it I felt it was very thorough and after finishing it feel well prepared for the industry.

Highly recommended.

Upset
UpsetGuildford3 posts

Well done

The course was exactly what I was looking for.
The assistance was very professional and always there at hand.
I can’t recommend this organisation enough.
Thank you.
Angus H.
Angus H.Gippsland, VIC

Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice - Quality Course

I am currently in the middle of the Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice course, and I must say it has been an excellent learning experience so far.
The course is designed in a concise manner, making it easy to understand and follow. The content is well-structured, providing a comprehensive understanding of real estate practices.
Not the cheapest, but good value.
I highly recommend this course to anyone looking to pursue a career in real estate. The simplicity and clarity of the material make it accessible to learners at various levels of expertise.
Duc Anh Vo
Duc Anh VoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect!

Easy to understand and useful for me to complete my assignment
Jeanette A.
Jeanette A.

ITS BRUTAL BUT THOROUGH...ON POINT AND INTERESTING

I am very pleased with the course content because it covers Compliance and Management extremely well. It has held my interest strongly by being pitched at a challenging level. I have prior study in Statutory Interpretation so I realise the importance of these units. I look forward to what comes next.
Raj
RajSydney, NSW2 posts

A Great Learning Institute -Connect Skills Institute

Since 2016 I have been associated with this Institute and I found it to be excellent in all aspects of teaching and learning situations. The trainers are very helpful and approachable and execute the sessions very professionally.
mark
mark2 posts

Exemplary Education and Exceptional Team at Connect Skills Institute!

I wholeheartedly endorse Connect Skills Institute. Under the guidance of the head trainer, Rod, and his dedicated team, the quality of their teaching and course content is truly outstanding. The course was thoughtfully structured and presented in a manageable manner. I did not receive any incentives for providing this review. The institute's unwavering commitment, under the leadership of Rod and his team, to delivering top-notch education is praiseworthy.
Daniella
DaniellaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Working towards a goal

This course is helping me to achieve a goal and further my skill set when I move to Queensland.
Amit
AmitSydney, NSW

Happy
Happy2 posts

Carmen J.
Carmen J.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Connect Skills Institute made learning easy

This is a well executed program very simple to navigate and understand. Highly recommend for online learning.

Antony
Antony

CPPDSM4008A - AT1 - Q12:

Refer to the Sale of Land Act 1962 and identify the division and sections that relate to the processes for receipt, receipt, recording, banking and release of deposit moneys.

I need confirmation that the answer to this question is to be referenced from the Sales of Land Act 1962, I am having trouble sourcing from here and I think the reference should be from the Estate Agents Act 1980.
Could you please confirm either way? Thank You

Connect Skills Institute   DM

Hi Antony, please send your question via the student portal or email your trainer directly. Thank you.

Sgtproman B.
Sgtproman B.

Hello
I began a course in real estate agency almost 3 years ago with a gentleman named Anthony. Paid quite the sum of cash for the course (To the best of my knowledge hovering around $2000), he was located around Dee Why (Or in the beaches area) or varied sometimes at Chatswood. However, as I was about to complete the course he disappeared and that was the last I saw him. Since then I have been drowned in other work and he just never replied to any of my means of contacting him and gave up a few months after. However, I'm here for any hope of chasing him up, or by all means, just finding ways to finish off the course I started.

If anyone can point me in the right direction, it'll be greatly appreciated!

Connect Skills Institute   DM