Connected Finance

Connected Finance

Brand Manager for Connected Finance? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Excellent Service

This was my first time using a mortgage broker and I am glad that I chose Connected Finance. George and his staff were extremely professional, always keeping me up to date with the progress of my finance at all stages. They provided me with a choice of options for my finance that I was very happy with and did all the paperwork required for the loan making it very easy for me. I would happily recommend George and his team at Connected Finance to anyone seeking finance.

Highly Recommended!

Connected Finance was recommended to us when we were looking at refinancing options and for further investment. George and his team exceeded all our expectations. George spent hours on the phone with us discussing all our needs and then took the time discuss the options that suited us best, nothing was ever too much effort and he was happy to spend the time making sure we understood the process and what was required.

We highly recommend Connected Finance and look forward to working with them again in the future.

Very helpful and easy to deal with

I personally hate dealing with banks and doing paperwork, George and the team make everything easy and hassle free, I wouldn’t think of dealing with anyone else, I can’t thank them enough

Connected Finance, highly recommended

George and the team at Connected Finance have an intimate knowledge of finance options. They identified 3 options to choose from, and explained the features of each. George and the team are professional and communicated clearly and in a timely manner. Based on their efforts we were able to secure a mortgage that suited our needs well. I would highly recommend George and the team to help you achieve your financial goals.

Amazing

George and his team had helped us attain our first home, sticking by us for almost over 6 months assisting us with any changes and questions we had.

They walked us through the process of buying a home making it so much easier then what we though it was, putting our minds at ease and removing so much stress.

Cant thank the team enough

Bill
BillIllawarra, NSW

Excellent Service, Dedicated & Informative

George and the rest of the team at Connected Finance were incredibly helpful, dedicated, and friendly throughout our journey to secure a loan for our first home. George provided us with professional guidance that has helped us make the most of our financial footing, and his team persisted relentlessly when we encountered a problem with our lender close to the settlement date. I highly recommend Connected Finance, especially to anyone who has a lot of questions. We will definitely turn to George and his team again in the future!

Josh P.
Josh P.Illawarra, NSW

Connected finance - Great professional home loan assistance!

George and his team have been so helpful through my home loan process. I definitely recommend!
If you want a guy that knows his stuff, easy to talk to and runs a smooth process connected finance is the place. George & Tamika felt like they were available 24/7 always answering calls and emails. I have never had such a service like this before. The team honestly went above and beyond can’t thank them enough!

-Joshua perry

Super Funds Awards 2022!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Thomas M.
Thomas M.Illawarra, NSW

Excellent service, the best in the business

We had a great experience with George and his team and couldn't think of anyone providing a better service. They live up to their reputation as the best in the business in the Illawarra. Extremely knowledgeable, very responsive and an abundance of patience in fielding our many, many questions. We came out the other side feeling very comfortable with the home loan George brokered. Highly recommended.

Evelyn Z.
Evelyn Z.Illawarra, NSW

Outstanding service

George and the team at Connected Finance were absolutely fantastic and I highly recommend their services for any financial needs! It was a seamless process from beginning to end. The team displayed great knowledge, experience and an open line of communication through out the purchasing process.

Find out how Connected Finance compares to other Home Loans

George and the team at connected finance have been great to work with. They gave us plenty of options with home and investment loans. Quick to get back to us with both phone and emails. George knows his stuff and we would highly recommend.

Rebecca
RebeccaIllawarra, NSW

Super easy process - definitely recommend!

George and his team were such a breeze to deal with. Everything was made so easy for us - we barely had to do a thing! They did all the research, paperwork and communication with the banks and then presented all the information at a time that was suitable around our busy schedules. I would most definitely recommend them to my friends.

Nicholas Hartcher
Nicholas HartcherIllawarra, NSW

No stress and easy to deal with

My partner and I were first home buyers and were recommended George by our family members.
We had limited knowledge of the home loan process and what our options were to make our first home purchase

If you need help obtaining a loan to purchase your home, get in touch with George and his team

He will take you through step by step and make it as easy as possible to obtain the loan and get
in your home with no stress.

Thanks, Nick and Nicole

Would definately recommend

George was so accommodating and easy to work with. We had to change what we needed a few times and each time we adapted what we needed quickly and with no issues. George and his team have been great.
We have a young family and he came to us making the process much easier.
George showed us all our options and guided us to make an informed choice about the best option for our family. I have had follow up questions which he has responded to quickly and he feels very approachable.

Highly Recommended - Excellent Service

We cannot recommend Connected Finance enough! George and his team are a one-stop shop of expertise from start to end and provided us with the information and the support we needed for our first home loan as well as further finance required recently for renovations. The team work seamlessly together and kept us informed at every step. We have a young family and Connected Finance saved us hours of running around. The team are approachable, easy to contact and were always happy to answer any of our questions or concerns.

BEST broker out there!!