Connected Finance

Connected Finance

• Loan TypeSplit (1) and Fixed Rate (1)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan used for
  • Loan Term30 years
  • Online Tools
Rebecca

RebeccaIllawarra, NSW

Super easy process - definitely recommend!

George and his team were such a breeze to deal with. Everything was made so easy for us - we barely had to do a thing! They did all the research, paperwork and communication with the banks and then presented all the information at a time that was suitable around our busy schedules. I would most definitely recommend them to my friends.

Application Process
Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan used forRefinancing
Nicholas Hartcher

Nicholas HartcherIllawarra, NSW

No stress and easy to deal with

My partner and I were first home buyers and were recommended George by our family members.
We had limited knowledge of the home loan process and what our options were to make our first home purchase

If you need help obtaining a loan to purchase your home, get in touch with George and his team

He will take you through step by step and make it as easy as possible to obtain the loan and get
in your home with no stress.

Thanks, Nick and Nicole

Application Process
Online Tools
Loan TypeSplit
Loan Start DateJuly 2018
Loan used forFirst Home

Would definately recommend

George was so accommodating and easy to work with. We had to change what we needed a few times and each time we adapted what we needed quickly and with no issues. George and his team have been great.
We have a young family and he came to us making the process much easier.
George showed us all our options and guided us to make an informed choice about the best option for our family. I have had follow up questions which he has responded to quickly and he feels very approachable.

Highly Recommended - Excellent Service

We cannot recommend Connected Finance enough! George and his team are a one-stop shop of expertise from start to end and provided us with the information and the support we needed for our first home loan as well as further finance required recently for renovations. The team work seamlessly together and kept us informed at every step. We have a young family and Connected Finance saved us hours of running around. The team are approachable, easy to contact and were always happy to answer any of our questions or concerns.

BEST broker out there!!

Highly Recommended!

We found George extremely professional, answering every and any question we threw at him at all hours of the day. He was diligent and dutiful in fulfilling our needs. I would recommend him to anyone looking to refinance or in purchasing a home.

Excellent work

I have nothing but praise for George from Connected Finance, regarding the assistance he provided me with the purchase of my home.
He always made himself available and was very thorough when explaining all the steps involved in the process which made me comfortable and confident working with him.
I would recommend his services anytime.
Thanks Again George

Excellent Service

George's Service and expertise has been exceptional. I approached George 2 years ago when i first started exploring the property market. During the 2 years George continually contacted me to see how i was going and never pushed any product or service along the way. I finally committed a month ago and he was brilliant and found me the right package and deal. Highly recommended !!!!!!

Mark

MarkAlbion Park

Connected Finance Shines

George helped us through a difficult loan process, starting from 3 people involved in the loan down to just the one person which was our original goal. This was solely due to George's product knowledge and 'nothing is a problem' attitude. Our son ended up with a loan which went through the process swiftly due to George keeping on top of it at all times. I often rang him out of normal business hours and he was always happy to take my calls.

Great Service

George from connected finance got the end results to secure our new family home. I would highly recommend his services.

Gadriel

Gadriel

Excellent service

We are very satisfied with Connected Finance. George was prompt, professional and does an amazing job. I would definitely reccomend

A great and professional experience

George was excellent from start to finish. He was able to listen to our needs and get exactly what was needed. His range of lenders and his accessibility made this a pleasure.

Forever greatful!!

I can't thank George and his team enough for all his hard work and professionalism. The team at Connected Finance were able to fulfil and deliver above my expectations and I have full faith that in due time they will be able to do this again. I am very greatful for all the hard work put in to help me find the right lender. I was very doubtful i'd have much luck finding a lender but George and the team made it happen. I honestly thought it would not but much to my great suprise they did and I'm so greatful. George has been personable and genuine in helping me find the right product to suit my needs. Thank you!

What a legend

Exceptional service. We cannot speak highly enough of George. We were about to lose our dream home, we had just been rejected by one of the big banks and our cooling off period was about to expire. George quickly took the stress out of the situation, and came to see us after hours on a Friday night!
George took the time to understand our situation and got all the info he needed to get us the best loan possible. We were kept informed though each step of the process and George works crazy hours, going above and beyond to meet deadlines. Thank you so much George – You changed our lives.

George is the best.

George made everything so easy and straight-forward, which was perfect for me being a first home buyer. He explained all the confusing aspects of getting a home loan and was helpful every step of the way through the process. I'm very happy with the results. Thanks George!

Fantastic Service

Fantastic service from start to finish. I dealt with George who was professional and helpful throughout the entire process. I'd highly recommend Connected Finance.

Awesome service.

I can't recommend George highly enough, George will bend over backwards to help and support you through any financial needs that you may need assistance in.

October 30th 2017 Update: Fantastic service

George is someone who cares greatly about your future goals, he understands your needs and works hard in solving the best outcome for your investments i thoroughly recommend George 100%.

Knowledgeable, helpful, professional, Cannot fault George