Connor

Connor

Brand Manager for Connor? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Regret Purchase

Bought in sale and regretting, could've been worst if bought in regular price. The quality is unexpected, product from Indonesia or Bangladesh are much better then CHINA. Irony these days is LOCKDOWN and people can't go out and check items, therefore could get into trap like this.

Here's an idea.

Adam C.
Adam C.Gold Coast

Nothing much over a 42 - beware.

I was given a gift voucher for $100 as a birthday present they don't have anything over a 42 in pants
No refunds so I'm stuck getting shirts I don't need.

F-star
F-starSydney, NSW

Terrible customer service - no solutions to resolve

I’m a member and won’t be shopping again with Connor

Inquired about costs trying to order online, trying to buy the following night which had increased overnight.. Ask why? Nothing

Also, Have Been buying clothes for years - complained 2 of my shirts, neck area’s have gone lose after 1 wash

No reply..

dazainsydney
dazainsydneySydney, NSW

Very attractive sale prices during Covid Lockdown

I ordered a number of items all on sale. I feel the prices were very reasonable but I don't think their clothing range is in line with their closest competitors YD and Tarocash. However, I am happy with the price and clothing that I purchased.

Worst experience

I bought a present for my boyfriend birthday, paid express delivery, two weeks later they wrote to me they didn't have it in stock, I was completely embarrassed. don't buy on their website, they don't have their system prepare to do online sales properly. Don't risk it.

Dace
DacePerth, WA

Beware their site reviews - they only publish the good ones

Poor customer service

Bought a pair of shoes and waited for a week for my size to come from another store after a week I rang to see they had arrived I was told they would look into it and ring me right back! I never received a phone Call.The next day I rang again got same spiel and if I wanted go pick them up myself,how long does take to move from one store to another when they are only 15 mins apart. Still waiting on a call.........

Store LocationWhitfords WA
Mrunal Dave
Mrunal DaveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service

I just LOVE the customer service of the trio working at Westfield Chermside. I always forget to ask their names but I just LOVE them. 1 big lady, 1 small lady & the guy etc.. Perfect team! Keep doing the good work & trust in God. You guys are rockstar :)

Cheers
DAVE - Remember the name!

Sheman R.
Sheman R.South East Queensland, QLD

Product came on time,

The items I ordered came exactly on time and were exactly like as it was shown with great quality. Order wasn't delayed unlike other stores where it was delayed due to Covid-19. I am over all satisfied with my order and the service.

JoHev PoUd
JoHev PoUdNorth Western Region, NSW

Bad Experience at Connor, Dubbo

Ryan
RyanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Had a great experience at Chadstone Connor

A lovely young gentleman called Taylor helped me at the Chadstone store by offering advice and handling my clothes for an entire new wardrobe for nearly 2 hours. He was so helpful and approachable I ended up spending far more than I planned to at said store. Very pleased, and looking great thanks to the service and clothing range.

Walter
WalterPerth, WA

Excellent service at the Baldivis store in West Australia.

The service was above my expectations it was so good I will go back again.
The service assistant Zali was the best thank you so much

Christine W.
Christine W.Perth, WA

Money rip off

Bought a cConnor shirt for my BF pre sale. Went to return it and sale was on. They only wanted to refund me the sale price and not the price I paid. WTH! surely that's not legal. The shop assistant told me it was their policy and too bad I bought pre sale. Kicked up a bit of fuss and got the full refund from a very condescending shop assistant. Just a heads up guys. Be careful

Andrew
Andrew

Poor delivery

Really disappointing online experience. Items just didnt turn up. Tracking was vague, i could find out what courier it was suppose to be on. I did get a refund but no explanation for non delivery. I was left feeling very unimportant