Connor

Our experience was 5 star Shellharbour team

Store LocationShellharbour
Ash

AshGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service, really good prices.

Wasn't looking forward to going clothes shopping, always tends to be a waste of time and money, but I was pleasantly surprised that when I walked into the first store, Connor, that it was the only store I needed to visit. The Range was great, I had to be extra picky on what I wanted and for the quality of the clothing, the prices were much better than I would have expected. The Manager Jacob was an awesome help, customer service was great, really friendly and they didn't waste time.

Store Location"Airportwest, Westfield"
Glen

GlenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Price on tags not honoured.

Just left Connors store at Harbour town. Went to purchase a shirt priced (reduced) at $10. Salesperson said it was priced incorrectly. I queried"Don't you have to honour the lowest price on the tag?". She said no, it was an error. When I showed her ALL the shirts ( exactly the same) were all priced the same she said it was human error and said she would not honour the lowest advertised price.
At law, she may be right or may be wrong. However, 3 of us walked out of the store leaving the other items we had intended to buy. As a family including 4 boys all within their "target market" they now have 4 detractors to the brand rather than advocates. Talk about winning the battle and losing the war.

Store LocationHarbour Town, Labrador

emma

emmaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect Customer Service

My partner was looking for new pants, at the Connor Mt ommaney store.
the Young man who was in store that day provided excellent customer service and helped him, went above and beyond answering any questions and helping him find suitable pants.
thankyou.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationMt Ommaney
Moshtaq

MoshtaqGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Lovely customer service and knowledge of clothing

FG Connor, employee named Natali came in with her lovely customer service and smile and helped me choose some amazing clothes, I appreciated her knowledge on clothing, one happy customer.

Store LocationFountain Gate

Wolfgang

WolfgangHunter Region, NSW

Shipping times need to be reviewed

Ordered on 26th April 2020, received on 5th may 2020, not even at the address requested they just left it at the post office. That is 7 business days from Sydney to Newcastle, I send packages to Western Australia in that amount of time. I can't blame Connor for this but maybe they need to look at using someone other than Auspost. I always buy in store but was forced to buy online and i don't think i ever will again. Connor needs to really look into their method of shipping.

Andrew Suarez

Andrew SuarezSouth East Queensland, QLD

Inept Customer Service

Placed an order for a men's casual shirt. The website states it has same day dispatch. The order was placed 1st April 2020. It is now the 4th April 2020 and my order has not been shipped. I have contacted Connor by email and phone, still no reply. I have checked with my bank, Connor has taken my money. Is it Connor or con ?!

Michelle D

Michelle DPerth, WA

Wonderful service

I have recently purchased clothing from Maddington store and the sales assistant, Nicole was so very helpful. I was so impressed with her customer service that I will continue purchasing clothes from this store. Thank you for wonderful service!

Store LocationMaddington
Varun

VarunSydney, NSW

Can be better...

Hi! So, I have bought a few times from Connor and their Store locations are pretty alright and most of the time are in pretty good shape with good service as well! I mean they are not the very best in the market but you know they are not that bad either! It's pretty easy to navigate through their Stores as well and I mean the range that they offer is quite good you know! Quality you can't say is the best but then again not the worst! So, I would range them in the average tier!

Store LocationNepean

Scott K

Scott KMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poor quality: issues with 4 items

Poor Chinese quality. Stitching on the shoulders of two of my t-shirts have opened up.
Two of my chino pants have also lost the button on the fly.
Won't be buying again.

Store LocationConnor Harbour Town
Riley J

Riley JSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good quality for a lower price

I am not someone who spends a lot on clothes and Connor gives me some nice options for my price range. They have clothes that are more pricey and good quality but for me I have gotten a few of their cheaper polo shirts. They are great quality cotton and feel very comfortable. I was helped by kind staff who gave me their opinion on what they thought looked good on me. Felt looked after. Can only speak on what I bought but would recommend to others based on customer service experience.

Store LocationBrowns Plains
Rainooe

RainooeDarwin, NT

best quality with reasonable price

I bought a trouser for my husband. It is so light and comfortable to wear. I loved it. I looked for such pants at other shops too but whether they were too long or they were too expensive, but at Connor, its lovely and cheap and right size for asian people too.

tbrant

tbrantSydney, NSW

Great service at the Rouse Hill store.

I visited the Rouse Hill store last week and had a really good experience. There was a nice selection of clothing, and the men working in the store were really friendly and helpful. I'm sure that we will be back soon. Thanks so much!

Store LocationRouse Hill NSW
Mathew Johnathon Hanraha

Mathew Johnathon HanrahaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Just went in to connor Morayfield 5/12/19 got whole outfit was looked after by bill got premium outfit and services

Premium service Connor Morayfield shopping Centre highly recommend will be looked after all day ask bill if you get stuck on what to get for your function or events cheers

Store LocationMorayfield

Connor UNIHILL-BUNDOORA

A young lady olivia that works at the bundoora in uni hill dfo store is so lovely, she is my go to when I am in store. She always hooks me up with the latest trends and deals and nothing is to much to ask for its hard to find such out standing customer service these days but with olivia I have found it. Shes a great member to have in a team....keep up the great work, cheers Paul

Store LocationBundoora, uni hill

Shalzac

ShalzacCoomera

Excellent staff good clothes and prices when on special.

Kimberly at the coomera store is excellent and the perfect example of customer service and and always happy and willing to assist with great advice. Maybe some more reasonable prices will be better.

Sizing Slightly small
Store LocationCoomera
Michael S.

Michael S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent customer service

Last week we went to epping connor to dress my son for a wedding. The girl with the curly hair Mel, was very helpful and had excellent customer service skills. Not only we bought my son a blazer with shirts and pants, but we also dressed up my husband too. She was very convincing and warm blooded. If you want to have a chat, and shop in piece go to epping and see Mel. Thanks Mel. And I love your hair :)

Store LocationEpping connor - melbourne
Connor Thomas

Connor ThomasSouth East Queensland, QLD

Shrinking shirts

I have purchased a number of shirts from Connor and they literally shrink with every wash until they are completely unwearable. The shirts are good but after maybe 3 weeks they can’t be used.

Sizing Very small
Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationKawana shopping world, maroochydore plaza
Jacob

JacobThe Mallee, VIC

Great store love their clothes

The store layout is great essay to find what I'm looking for and love the style of clothes they have there. I buy clothes from there all the time great quality and great customer service been to a couple different ones when traveling super friendly staff that always are done to chat to you. Super satisfied with my purchases from there will continue to go there

Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationMildura, adelaide and melbours stores
Nicholas

NicholasGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don’t purchase from this company

Sizing Very small