Connor

Connor

See the Best Footwear in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Cheap quality

Some of their clothes are cheap quality and they don't match the price, don't buy their dress shoes, they are similar to the shoes that kmart sells but connor sells them for $60 and they crease after wearing them once.

Store LocationPort Macquarie

Excellent customer service

Lovely customer service from Bill and Sarah at the Connor store Morayfield, QLD. Also a young man who spent a long time with my son trying on suits.
Smiling, happy and very helpful staff.

Store LocationMorayfield, Queensland

Ordered blazer from another store and never received item

Ordered blazer from another store and it never arrived at the castle hill branch apparently the order was never placed. Emailed customer service and have never had a reply. Disappointed.

Store LocationCastle hill

Staff service

Store manager, Capalaba Park S/Centre, Queensland Kylie was very helpful, honest and keen to ensure customer got first rate service. A credit to your organisation. Went that extra yard to make enquiries on behalf of the customer to meet my requirements.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationCapalaba Park. Item faded, dye ran in first wash.

Fabric deteriorates after a few washes

The styles are great and the prices are mostly OK but the fabric used in their hoodies and t-shirts tends to 'pill' only after 4 washes. I've had cheaper hoodies from k-mart and target that last longer.

Store LocationFountain Gate

Harbour Town Connor Store

The connor store had a great variety of different clothing and friendly staff who were really happy and cheerful and seemed like they genuinely enjoyed their job. They helped me with the bunch of offers and discounts that were happening within the store

Store LocationHarbour Town, Gold Coast

Excellent service

Cannot speak highly enough of the wonderful service we received from the Hobart Store. Chris was fantastic "suiting up" my son for his year 10 dinner. All products were available and well made. Definitely a one stop shop especially when we were time poor. Can't recommend this store enough, just fabulous.

Connor - Willows

Purchased a full Tux and shirts from Paige at Willows and experienced the BEST service possible. Her fantastic personality and knowledge is second to none. I would give 20 stars if possible.

Product Appearance As advertised

Had a wonderful shopping experience at Harbor Town West Beach today. Young man of the name Joe was very friendly and knowledgeable about items of clothing that i was interested in. Joe also went out of his way to search for an item that you did not have in your store. This was the best customer service i had in Harbour Town. Went in for one shirt and came out with three at a very affordable price. Keep up the great service Joe
Maria.R

No service

My partner and I were in the Parkmore store for probably 20 minutes trying on clothes. Not one person served us, said hello to us at all. In fact at one stage she walked right passed us and didn't even look up. We could of put 50 pairs of pants in our bags and walked out and they would never had known. I blame upper management for hiring the wrong people and not training them. Of cause we didn't buy anything.

Disinterested staff to busy on mobile phone

Conners store in Epping Place.. Wanted to buy a polo shirt. Went to counter to pay young woman behind the counter was on a mobile phone. never acknowledged i was there, totally ignored me. Young Fellow in store laptop in hand he was straightening jackets on Mannequins. Waited a while was ignored so left store leaving shirt on counter. They did not even call after me. Customer service was shocking and staff as far as i am concerned extremely rude. If Conners go the way of Ed Harry you will know why. Disgusting treatment off customers by disinterested staff.

connor delivery

purchased 3 shirts online to be delivered into the store for pickup.

Tracked order to store, say it was delivered and they cant find the order.

Why offer this service if you cant deal with the logistics. hopeless company

Operations manager contacted me, very apologetic and accepted responsibility, requested refund which as you would have guessed not provided! HOW HARD CANT IT BE TO FIX THIS? THE WORST COMPANY TO DEAL WITH

Disgusting service

Went into the Wendouree store this morning to buy some shirts. At first, I walked over to the racks and looked at the styles. Noted that the young girl in black jeans and grey top (as I had no service I didn't get a name), was training a young man at the desk so I was attentive to her needs. She turned around, saw me, did nothing. No smile, no "hi", no nothing. I was there for at least 90 seconds (she'd finished her speech to the trainee) before another man walked in, he was very muscular and she immediately noticed him and happily obliged to serving him. I stood there in disbelief. I felt racially profiled as he was a muscular Italian looking bloke, and I'm the white Australian guy built like a jockey (I use the gym frequently but my build won't make me look like Thor!). She was so blatantly lost in his muscles it made me sick. Of course, he bought something. I took myself into the change rooms to try, but I was angry and when I cam out, another young women was there (a red head lady). She actually bothered to ask "how did you go". I handed the shirts back and gave her my complaint. She said "thank you for telling me".

Expensive for what you get

Always avoided buying clothes from stores like these, just went for cheap online options. Needed a shirt for a wedding and bought a black button up shirt for $80, but I thought it would be good quality. After the second time I wore it, a few of the buttons started falling off. I have never had this issue, or any other issue with cheap online shirts.

horrible experience

my heavily pregnant wife and I were shopping at Connor at Innaloo, Perth WA. I selected two pairs of pants and two shirts as there was a promotional sign at the very front of the store with t-shirts in front of it saying “2 for $30 basic t-shirts”. I selected 2 shirts from this pile and when I went to pay I was advised by the manager of this store that shirts came to $50, my wife and I said no there is a sign there that says 2 for $30, she then said oh whoops I put the wrong sign there, we said that was unfair and false advertising, she showed us more basic shirts that we could choose instead and we said no we specifically selected from that front section 2 shirts that I liked because of the price ($30). She said this was too bad and they are 2 for $50. We said she should be honouring the price of $30 since the sign was there like any manager at any other store would do considering it was her mistake. I think this is extremely wrong, considering all the time we wasted in the store thinking the prices were correct. I have been a long time shopper at Connor and this felt like a scam to me, I think she genuinely put that sign there to mislead shoppers. This manager was also having a non work related conversation with another staff member the whole time we were there and didn’t offer any help with anything. I ended up purchasing the shirts at $50 but I am not happy and will not be shopping at your stores in future, this was terrible customer service and false advertising. Reminder that false advertising is illegal in Australia.

Not happy about Conners return policy. I bought a suit and 3 shirts for $100. The salesman at the Pa

Store was hard to get around, over full, Not satisfied with the product which is why I returned it which includes the quality on 1 shirt, plus the others didn’t have a shirt pocket, didn’t pick that one

Worst Retail Business EVER

Be extremely careful of this business. Not only are their mark ups ridiculously unjustified, their operations and human resources department need a serious re-evaluation as their seems to people a human resources issue throughout the entire business.

I worked for this company for a few months. I went through a recruitment agency that required a commission if I lasted past my probation. Conveniently for the business, a few days prior to my probation period ending. I was randomly greeted by Daniela Quiroz and Anna the Operations Manager who both accused me of 'illegal discounting'. For starters, there is nothing stating that this is a genuine term or even means for a serious conversation. They also stated one of my staff members didn't like me and wanted to transfer. One staff member out of the whole team had negative feedback and they took that as means to accuse me of misconduct and poor work ethic.

I stated that there were full price items in the sale section that had ended up there by honest mistake and I had to honour the customer which in Connor's eyes was despicable. Despite this being the first time I had heard about it, they felt it was necessary to fire me on the spot (no warning).

I am in communication with the NSW Ombudsman as their Head of Human Resource, national Operations Manager, Area Manager, Customer Service Desk and National Sales Manager have all ignored my attempts to receive the correct payment as they falsely paid me out and are not willing to amend it. Shannon Whelan is the sales manager who also CC'd me into a private email that said, and I quote 'geez, this guy again.. can we block him?' What a guy...

About the quality of the products, I had many customers returning items after a short period with obvious manufacturer fault damage which I had to honour. This company needs a serious look into as they make their workers work 12 hour days and claim they will get the time back in lieu but never organise it for them. This was the case for me multiple times and was owed at least 20 hours in lieu.

Disappointed

Manager at Grand Central needs to be retrained in Management. First rule is to not tell customer that items can be ordered and purchased. I had already purchased 6 pairs of pants and wanted 12 ,the Manager told me 2 to 3 weeks to get in shop. It has been over 4 weeks and still my order has not come 139 km from Brisbane. Because of this persons inability to communicate with me I will never shop in this store again.

Great service at sale time

Bec from Macarthur Square store NSW outfitted both of my sons for a wedding and graduation for one. She did so with efficiency, friendliness and great product knowledge. It was sale time but this did not phase her in the least. I believe we received fantastic one-on-one service at this very busy time. I had scouted the store a couple of weeks prior and was very impressed with Bec. Asked for her name so that when I returned with my sons we would know who to ask for. We were not disappointed and alot of people commented. We will return because of this very positive experience.

Super Fast

Ordered over the weekend, arrived before 9am Tuesday. Bought 3 shirts and 2 ties on sale. Good quality items. Very happy with the service. Long time in-store customer, first time online. If you know your Conner size buying online is great. Came with hangers too.