Constructionsales.com.au

Constructionsales.com.au

209 reviews · Statistics

97% · 2020%
See the Best Online Vehicle Sales Sites in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Charlotte
Charlotte

Truck sold, thank you trucksales.com.au

Advertising that works. Great exposure to the right people. Will soon put up an ad for my last truck. Thank you

Bernhard
BernhardQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

The Truck is gone! Thanks to CarSales Network

Fast response and easy to follow with your reviews and suggestions. Thanks for everything, and just in time for Christmas!

chucka
chucka

sold

Every thing was so easy to communicate and your staff was so helpful.

The photographer did a great job and took great photos.

Show reply

Kerrie
Kerrie

Sale of B-double Trailers

Easy and safe to use. Appreciated the viewing statistics. Advertisement reaches a large amount of prospective buyers. Very easy to set up and update add.

Show reply

Pricy
Pricy

Great effective selling site, cost effective

My Truck was advertised for several months before sale as it was a bit of a one off requiring a special buyer however eventually sold and I achieved my asking price.

gill
gill

truck sale

our truck sale did not take long and we were pleased with the way messages and calls were handled by Carsales

Kenno
KennoCanberra

Truck sale

Even though it took some time I got great coverage across the Internet and the dashboard is excellent to view and check up on searches of how many people have looked at your add.

Joe
Joe

It always works

I have sold many items on this site and it always gets results. Easy and affordable and the go to place to buy and sell.

Rod
RodBundaberg

Great Place To Sell

Website setup easy to use, can find messages fast.

It works that is for sure.

Will do it Again soon.

ToniS
ToniS

Great site - excellent coverage Australia-wide!

Easy to manage ad, staff helpful when I had a query. Great site, quick to upload any changes - thank you.

Simone
SimoneQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Great result

A simple process with an easy to navigate website. Proven vast exposure resulting in many enquiries ending with a sale :)

Hocko
Hocko

Good site to buy/sell

Many enquiries. Easy to navigate. I've always had many lookers weather selling or buying. When purchasing there are many items to choose from.

Laz
Laz

Good site

People looking for this type of equipment would go to this site first plus easy to liase with perspective buyers

I am happy to use this site again when I sell my truck in the future I had lots of enquries

Ernie F
Ernie F

Fantastic

We got lots of responses to our ad. Very happy with the responses and could have sold it a few times

Troy
Troy

Only marketing tool required to get the job done

Every thing sells eventually on carsales. Easy to use, fast and great exposure.

its not cheap but its effective, really can't fault the whole process.