Constructionsales.com.au

Constructionsales.com.au

Truck sold, thank you trucksales.com.au

Advertising that works. Great exposure to the right people. Will soon put up an ad for my last truck. Thank you

The Truck is gone! Thanks to CarSales Network.

Fast response and easy to follow with your reviews and suggestions. Thanks for everything, and just in time for Christmas!

sold

Every thing was so easy to communicate and your staff was so helpful.
The photographer did a great job and took great photos.

Thanks for the review Chucka! Great to hear ;)

Sale of B-double Trailers

Easy and safe to use. Appreciated the viewing statistics. Advertisement reaches a large amount of prospective buyers. Very easy to set up and update add.

Thanks for the support Kerrie!

Great effective selling site, cost effective.

My Truck was advertised for several months before sale as it was a bit of a one off requiring a special buyer however eventually sold and I achieved my asking price.

truck sale

our truck sale did not take long and we were pleased with the way messages and calls were handled by Carsales

Truck sale

Even though it took some time I got great coverage across the Internet and the dashboard is excellent to view and check up on searches of how many people have looked at your add.

It always works

I have sold many items on this site and it always gets results. Easy and affordable and the go to place to buy and sell.

Great Place To Sell

Website setup easy to use, can find messages fast.
It works that is for sure.
Will do it Again soon.

Great site - excellent coverage Australia-wide!

Easy to manage ad, staff helpful when I had a query. Great site, quick to upload any changes - thank you.

Great result

A simple process with an easy to navigate website. Proven vast exposure resulting in many enquiries ending with a sale :)

Good site to buy/sell

Many enquiries. Easy to navigate. I've always had many lookers weather selling or buying. When purchasing there are many items to choose from.

Good site

People looking for this type of equipment would go to this site first plus easy to liase with perspective buyers
I am happy to use this site again when I sell my truck in the future I had lots of enquries

Fantastic

We got lots of responses to our ad. Very happy with the responses and could have sold it a few times

Only marketing tool required to get the job done.

Every thing sells eventually on carsales. Easy to use, fast and great exposure.
its not cheap but its effective, really can't fault the whole process.

The Site works

Easy Easy to use website to set up an advertisement and not too expensive. Sold farm machinery within a few days only genuine buyers call. Great that the site allows for ad to stay on until item is sold.

Very Easy To Do

I found advertising here was easy to do and fast, anyone can do it and I recommend it to anyone.

Great Website

I was very happy using the Equipment Sales Website as it was easy and simple. I will use it again to sell machinery.

User friendly

quick sale

put my farm equipment on this site sold in less than a fortnight l would recommend this site to anyone