Manorwood Conveyancing

Manorwood Conveyancing

Excellent service! Will go to them for future ones too without fail!

The team was amazing since beginning. Karli and Rebecca always strived to give the most appropriate suggestion on the next steps. The settlement was real smooth and was well coordinated since beginning between all the parties

Bec was amazing and made sure we were happy and understood everything all the way through.

We had numerous phone calls and being interstate on a different time zone, Bec was always accomodating in giving us time. Easy to speak to and nothing was too much trouble. Made sure we understood everything.

Excellent Service

I have used Karli at Manorwood several times for conveyancing work and have recommended her to several family members who have also used her service. She provides diligent, thorough and friendly service. I will continue using Karli for my conveyancing needs and can highly recommend her services.

Excellent service, seamless experience

I had a great experience - everything felt easy and stress free which was really important given this was my first time buying a house. Everyone I dealt with was friendly and efficient - 10/10 team highly recommend!

Seamless, stress free dealing

Staff were helpful and friendly. Settlement went smoothly although we were slightly concerned about the Christmas / end of year break coinciding with our date. Will highly recommend their service. Thank you once again for all your help in answering our questions.

Excellent/Fantastic - Easy process, Knowledgeable & Professional

The entire process has been done remotely and I have never set foot in their office. I have done a about 4 transactions with Manorwood and it has been perfect every time.
I can't fault the service and I have no reason to change Conveyancing.
The team (karli in particular) respond quickly and have no qualms in recommending them to anyone.

Perfect experience for a (stressed) first home buyer!

We engaged with Bec @ Manorwood to help us and honestly it couldn't have been any better of an experience.

As renters moving into first time home ownership, she was really incredible. No questions were too small or too annoying, even the ones where our property situation was a bit curly and required extra research. She also guided us to a great result with our vendor.

You get the feeling that Bec genuinely cares about her clients, and is proud of the service that she offers. Her rates were on the cheap side of reasonable and she'll go above and beyond for you.

I have no hesitation at all in recommending her for your conveyancing needs and will absolutely be back when we buy our next property!

Smooth Sailing

We engaged Manorwood Conveyancing for our land in Truganina. A few of our colleagues had engaged Manorwood for their respective purchases in the last few years and they were satisfied.
Bec and Karli were helpful throughout the whole process, especially that it's our first time getting a block of land. The whole process was smooth sailing and hassle free.
We'd be happy to recommend them to our friends and family.

Made settlement process easy

Manorwood Conveyancing made the settlement process an ease - they were able to answer all my questions in a timely manner and were a pleasure to deal with. They took care of everything and were able to recommend other services I needed when I asked them. Will definitely use Manorwood Conveyancing again!

Professional, friendly and efficient service

We were referred to Manorwood Conveyancing by our real estate agent and are very happy with the result. Karli immediately responded to our initial inquiry for assistance and Bec took care of us thereafter. Bec was fantastic, reliable and answered all our questions quickly and thoroughly including the cost which we thought was reasonable. As we live interstate, Manorwood made it easy for us to verify our identity and although there were some hiccups with the bank at settlement, Bec continually chased them up and kept us in the loop. We would definitely recommend Manorwood Conveyancing.

Awesome conveyancing service

I engaged Manorwood Conveyancing for my land purchase in Melton South. Their service is amazing! Amazing staff as well! I recommended them to my sister.

Stress free great experience

First time buying a block of land had no idea what I was doing, Karli was great to deal with couldn’t of been more helpful. Will be sure to recommend to all friends and family use again in the future.

A big help for first time newbie

I was recommended Manorwood Conveyancing by a trusted friend, and i'm happy to say my experience has been a positive one!
As a first time purchaser, I had next to no idea of what was required or expected with all parties involved - Manorwood sent clear instruction and followed me up on things I needed to complete. Even with multiple delays due to financing, they were pro-active in requesting the appropriate extensions on my behalf.
Thanks again Manorwood!

Unbelievable Service

Can't thank Karli enough for the work she has done for me over the years. I have had multiple property settlements completed through Manorwood and Karli and have never had anything but elite service. I've referred many of my own clients and friends to Karli over the years and have never had anything but glowing reports back from everyone I have sent over.

You can tell that Karli and the team really care for you and obtaining the best outcome for their clients.

Can't recommend them highly enough to anyone who is looking for a smooth and seamless service at the highest level.

Manorwood - Unprofessional and Incompetent Conveyancing team

Manorwood Conveyancing has a team of incompetent people. We used them for our investment property settlement and had various staff members interact with us - they often confused themselves as they were conveyancing of behalf of us as the buyer and the vendor. They didn't seem to know what they are doing and never returned our calls or respond to our emails promptly. Such an awful experience - will never use them or recommend them to anyone.

Thank you to Karli and team for smooth and easy transaction. Not the cheapest in the area, but well worth the premium for reliability and service. Very good communication at all times.

Don't seem to care

I was going in for an auction for a property and called them up after reading their reviews on this website. This was for getting an opinion on the section 32 for that property. The lady at the reception took my details and shared a document asking for information about the property and also some of my personal details and confirmed that one of the conveyancers will get back. I promptly filled up the form and emailed it back the same day but despite multiple follow ups their team didn't even bother to get back.
Luckily I went with another conveyancer (a contact from a friend) and luckily got the property reviewed before the auction and also successfully bid for it.
My advise - don't go with them as they don't seem to bother about prospective customers. Not sure how they have only managed to list only positive experiences so far. I regret sharing my personal details with them.

Great Service and professionalism

We chose Manorwood conveyancing based on their price.
Living interstate and purchasing our first investment home, the girls were very professional and informative.
We were kept in the loop during the entire purchase and made the process very simple and enjoyable.

Overall the service was second to none and our invest property is now proving to be a successful choice.
My wife and I would high recommend Manorwood to all of our friends family any any one that might be considering purchasing a property.

Very Professional

I have never had any issues dealing with Karli and her team at Manorwood. They kept me updated with what is happening and are very proficient is what they do. I would certainly recommend them if you need a conveyancer.

Dedicated Team and Best Service

The best service which I could ever expect from a Conveyancing Company. I had my first property settled through Manorwood in year 2008 and there after all family and close friends settlements have been looked after by them in the most professional manner. Manorwood has assisted us in close to 25 properties in last 8 years. I am very glad to mention that I did not have a single issue while working with Liz Smith and other staff at Manorwood Conveyancing.

They take the ownership of the task and are very prompt in their service.

I would strongly recommend Manorwood in case you are looking for a hassle free experience.

All the best to Manorwood Conveyancing team.