Listing monitored by Cool or Cosy

3.7
Karoline
KarolinePerth, WA

PV Solar System

We're really happy with our Jinko solar panels and Solis Inverter, which we bought from Cool or Cosy (Solar Grid). They've been performing really well, reaching maximum output most days, even though we have lots of tall trees around the house. Tony's suggestion to put Optimizers on each panel really seems to have paid off, as this allows each panel to maintain optimal performance independently of others that may be in shade. Liz and Tony provide great backup and have gotten back to me promptly when I have tried to contact them. They are both friendly, reliable and professional. I'm glad we chose their services.

Cool and cosy insulation

James
JamesPerth, WA

Long Term Customers of Cool or Cosy Perth WA

PV Solar System since June 2011. Very pleased with the long term performance of the system that was recommended by Tony and the back up provided by Cool or Cosy. Liz and Tony have been very professional in providing on going liaison with advice and service throughout this time when needed! During this period we have received a net feed-in tariff of 40 cents per unit (expires June 2021) and REBS of 7.135 cent per unit on going. Therefore we feel we have received value for money over this period.

System installed was 16 x Sunrise solartech panels model SR-M572190 with SMA Sunnyboy model SB-3000-TL 3kw Inverter. Cost in June 2011 was $12,000 but gained the rebates above so it was value for money from our point of view over the last 10 years.

KATHLEEN
KATHLEENMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

roof insulated

Got roof insulated it was 32 inside before after it went down to 25.3
@ cost me under $1900 for 80sq m

ShanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Superior Solar service

Recently went through the process of getting quotes for Solar and battery for home use. From the Outset Cool or Cosy gained the required ticks as the only company that contacted and then visited the site to discuss our needs. Their quote although not the cheapest was highly detailed and fully explained with superior warranty.
Once the quote was accepted the attention to grant applications was rapid and install was ahead of predicted. The install team was highly professional and not a scrap of, plastic or paper wrapping, electrical wiring offcuts, masonery drillings or other rubbish remained.
After install a comprehensive handover was explained fully and the company has dealt rapidly with any queries.

Shan

Since had a small issue with system production on a Sunday. Messaged person who quoted and received feedback within 6 hours on the Sunday. Problem which was the system preventing grid over voltage fully explained .. Thank you Cool or Cosy

Kris
KrisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent system & seamless process from sales-design-installation-commissioning. You get what you pay for.

GlenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great staff and products

Could not be happier. Nothing was too much trouble, very helpful, answered all my annoying questions and great in-house tradesmen

Geoff
GeoffSouth Australia

Top company

What can one say , it's a great company, top sales people and staff , very polite and not pushy. We bought a 28 panel system , 2 x 5kw invertors and a 13.5 kw battery, The installation went very smoothly and the installers where the best , very friendly and polite . To sum this up we have a great system , running full ducted for nothing and getting paid from the grid . Get in while the subsidy is still there , you won't regret it . 10/10 for this company ....

Trace S.
Trace S.Central, SA

Our lives changed big time once we got a battery.

Thankyou so much Cool or Cosy for installing our battery.Best thing we ever did.Bills have gone from approx $1,000 per quart to $38. We highly recommend this company ,again thankyou.

Could not be happier-THANK YOU

I have written to Cool or Cosy and thanked them for the job they did installing my battery system and I have no hesitation in repeating my thanks in the public domain. Professional, helpful, courteous and a far cry from the experience I have had with too many other companies. Thanks again to all those involved.

Thanks Andrew!

Fantastic from start to finish.

I would have no hesitation in recommending Cool or Cosy. The whole process has been so effortless from the start. The team that installed my system were very professional and did a fantastic job.

Thanks Lauren!

Noni
Noni

Life changing!

From EOI to install was quick, easy, and informative ! Can not recommend this company enough... and I do! To anyone who will listen.
My bills have gone from over $2000 to under $400 in 8 months! What is not to love! ?

Thanks Noni!

bookwormEyre Peninsula, SA

Not good

We have had our solar panels for nearly a year and although we were promised we would have either a very small power bill or none at all our power bill has been just the same. There was so much trouble with the installation and they had to come back twice because it just wasn't working and I was blatantly lied to about what the problem was and it was going to cost another $2000 to fix it. Fortunately I got advice from someone else and found it was actually a problem they had caused but wouldn't admit to and that I could fix it myself for a quarter of the cost. Very unhappy with their customer service, their installation and their lies and blatant over-pricing. I would never deal with them again.

Lionel P.Cool or Cosy

Hi bookworm, we do not have a record of this complaint? Is this review for the right company? Was your system installed by another company?

bookworm

the system was installed by cool and cosy

Lionel P.Cool or Cosy

Please contact us on 83525588 so that we can assist with your issue.

sonnen battery

the sonnen battery is not worth the money you pay for it had it for 6 months and it has not saved me any money my power bills are still over 6 hundred dollars at first said my solar was facing the wrong way had 4 panells changed to face the right way but still no savings i have 20 panells 16 facing east and 4 facing west with 5kw converter and 12kw battery still no saving battery cost over $18000do not recommend to by battery and definately not recomend cool and cosy installer if it was explained to by rep that came to my house that my solar was not efficinate to cope with battery so what a waste if i could get it taken away i would today

Fantastic experience!

Every member of the Cool or Cosy team we have dealt with have given exceptional service. Every step of our process has been fantastic. Highly recommend this company to everyone.

Thanks Karen!