Core Electronics

Core Electronics

Online store and Physical store

Very good customer service

I discovered I needed a USB adapter for my new keyboard and purchased one from Jaycar in Melbourne which was actually not the right one. I found an image of the one I needed on the Core Electronics website. And to make sure, I used their online chat service and was given the right advice that this was what I needed. The cost and postage was so reasonable and my adapter arrived a few days later. Very happy with the whole experience.

DON'T BUY

The on/off switch broke after 6 months! The light itself and magnifier was great but what's the use if the light switch breaks after 6 months! For such an expensive product the switch needs to be of better quality. And to expect the client pay to send it back at their cost AND the return costs is a bit rich. I have elected to try and get a local electrician try and replace the switch and it would probably cost me the same amount in postage to sent it back to Core Electronics... very disappointed.

Good service, quick delivery, good pricing for internet tech sales

The site is very easy to navigate with its categories, it also has a pretty decent search return when you are looking for something specific. The pricing tends to be better than most competitors, as is the delivery cost and turn around. And if there is something that will take time, they warn you about this and give you the option to split the order if you need to get some of the items faster. I have been very satisfied with everything that I have purchased from Core's website so far. It is definitely my first stop for all of my electronics/component needs.

Quick local supplier

My son was looking for this for a project. He found the store easily and the price + delivery was competitive with OS suppliers.
Easy to use website with a great range of inventor/hobbyist supplies.
The Products arrived quickly and were exactly as described.

Quick Service, Exactly what I wanted

Website easy to navigate with stock of many different items available
Large range to to cover any needs electrically speaking to help with many projects
Items arrived in a timely manner and were packaged well for safe delivery

Fast service and good communications

I was able to find core electronics website via a google search looking for a micro USB breakout connector, at a good price, in stock and quick shipping! Core Electronics delivered on all fronts and I was able to get my project completed.

What I needed delivered fast

I needed 2 stepper motor drivers ASAP and they had them at a reasonable price and delivered overnight. Saved my project from stalling.

Hard to find doodads at reasonable prices

This popped up on a web search as a place to buy a USB security key that I wanted. I appreciated the easy purchase, reasonable pricing and fast delivery. Thanks mates!

Your one stop shop for all things MakerSpace

Core Electronics is my first stop whenever I need parts for my latest lMakerSpace project. Their extensive range, great bundles and competitive prices are outstanding for an Australian business. Lots of online information with a real community feel. They have certainly set the benchmark others need to aspire to. With GST on imports there is no excuse to buy overseas, shop local and we all benefit. Well done folks, I'm proud to be a part of the Core community.

Exactly what I have been looking for

I have spent some time looking for an Altoids mints and gum sized containers to store various pieces of small equipment in. The quality of the product is very good and the price was less than I was expecting. Posting was quick too.

Great company, Great support

Fast post, reasonable postage costs too. GREAT after sales support, excellent forum with fast responses, good tutorials, projects, and videos, ...what a good mob.

WOW! Better and Faster than Expected!

I ordered 3 x Raspberry Pi 3 with cases and power supplies on a monday with express delivery to get them by Friday. I live in country NSW and was very shocked when our post office called me Tuesday to say I Had a package to pick up....it was my Core Electronics order.

Goods were exactly as ordered, packed beautifully, and must have been shipped from core the microsecond I submitted my order :-)

Very Happy

Fast delivery good quality

Competitive pricing, postal process very good, arrived on time, packaging good, professional operation, replaced item with a more cost effective item and re-paid difference in price. Will use this supplier again when I need their services

Good start for first order

Products I ordered came on time, were well packed, shipping costs were reasonable and the product was good quality. Order tracking helped me see package right to front door. If they have what I'm looking for in future I won't hesitate to place an order.

Exellent Service

I ordered some copper tape for a hobby project, the cost was much lower than ordering from a specialty shop for the same product, The initial help I got was quick and friendly, the product was posted the next day and works perfectly. Very happy.

Smooth Business :)

Buying with Core Electronics was the perfect experience. Competitive prices, swift postage and delivery, everything completely free of hassle. I'm a happy customer

High qualiy Rocker Switch - Round w/ Blue LED

Core Electronics provide the level of service that other businesses could learn from and aspire to achieve, timely, efficient,competitive pricing and high quality products. I did try to order from a my local electronics store but after 6 days told them I would no longer require their product as I had received better item from Core Electronics in 3 days with Blue Led and at a cheaper price.

Excellent products, website and service

I have been purchasing from Core Electronics for a number of years and found the product selection to be good (often more specialised items), web site works well and quick delivery. Quite a reliable supplier and easy to work with.

Easy to deal with, good communication

Found it easy to find and order gear, and at a reasonable a price. Good Australian supplier would recommend Core Electronics.

Perfect Product, Support and Shipping

The store prices were a bit cheaper than other Australian competitors and the shipping rates were a lot lower. My first order was just standard shipping and it arrived within the week and my second order was priority shipping and arrived the day after. I spoke to support regarding adding something to my order and received a reply shortly after telling me they couldn’t add it to my last order because it had already been shipped out. Further evidence of how quick they work. The product received was just as described and works perfectly.