Online store, Physical store

4.9

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (95)

Paul

PaulSydney, NSW

Great and very quick service and great prices to boot!

Excellent communication and speedy delivery. Huge variety of products.
Products received as described. Definitely will be buying from Core Technologies again.

James h.

James h.Wheatbelt, WA

Best customer service

The support staff are excellent. I didn't realise that an item wasn't in stock (my fault) when I ordered. They were helpful when I discovered that I had made a mistake and gave me a full refund.

Michael C.

Michael C.Hunter Region, NSW

Fast to send, but Aus post delivery 1 star

Have bought numerous items off this store ,superfast to dispatch. But will click on express postage in future. Aus post has taken 6 days to travel 36 ks and STILL nothing.

Sounds Like Art

Sounds Like ArtSydney, NSW

Brilliant conductive products

Just purchased my first lot of conductive thread, fabric and a needle. Products are high quality and the postage was super quick. Couldn't be happier! Looking forward to ordering more in the future and doing some fun projects along the way.

All around great

They have a good range, and their prices are very good for local stock. Delivered within a couple of days.

Greg C.

Greg C.Sydney, NSW

Great service.

Very easy to deal with. Kept me informed on order progress and followed up the delivery. Excellent way to commence business, service is king and you are offering that.

Pete

PeteMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Raspberry Pi4 Audio Control Wires-X

Have dealt with Core Electronics in the past for my Raspberry Pi projects; easy to navigate the store and find what I need. Great range of products available for various projects. This time I required a Raspberry Pi 4 for controlling audio broadcast on Yaesu C4FM. Product was received within days of order and the board is of a high quality...........

Hugh

HughGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A great experience, very happy

Exactly what I was looking for, found it easily, and it was a good price, and arrived quickly and safely. The quality is also excellent. Thanks!

Andrew

AndrewHunter Region, NSW

online store with excellent information in getting started

Was able to chat online for the best item for me to start with raspberry pi, excellent info given and ordered item that afternoon . Delivered 3 days later in a well packaged parcel.
Following Core's online tutorials had me up and running quickly, now just going thru each section.
Highly recommend Core electronics, great resources and pricing.

MERI

MERISouth East Queensland, QLD

Ordering and receiving

A good experience generally. With the RPi4 some of the case accessories and their heatsink / fan combo's aren't entirely clear weather they are suitable for RPi4 and/or compatible with each other. All in all I got everything I ordered on the dates promised and all packed and secure. Received by Aus Post.

QTe

QTe

Far better than expected...

Rodf

RodfBrisbane

Quick, high quality items and helpful

Core Electronics online site is easy to use and their after sales communication was friendly and helpful. Items arrived quickly and were well packed and of high quality. I’ll be using them again.

Neil R.

Neil R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

prompt shipping, arrived within a couple of days
Good value, better than other online stores
Highly recommended for Raspberry Pi products

Easy to navigate website

I found what I wanted very quickly. Core electronics had a wide variety of products that gave me a lot of freedom to choose exactly what I needed. I have not yet checked the quality of the products but the delivery and service so far has been fantastic.

James

JamesPerth, WA

Well wrapped and perfect description!

Was able to find what I was looking for easily. Product came super well wrapped and worked great! Shipping is was extremely fast

Scott D

Scott DSydney, NSW

I liked the website

The website was easier to use than others, and the prices were very competitive. It was very easy to compile a list of the10 items I needed, without forgetting anything due to the useful prompts

Gordon T.

Gordon T.Nicholls 2913, ACT

Exactly as specified and in no time

The team at Core Electronics were not only knowledgeable but carried all the items you could want or need, had it ready same day and delivered to my doorstep no mess, no fuss. Even getting things across “state lines” there was zero delay. Will definitely be using them again.

OldMate_98

OldMate_98New South Wales

Fantastic service and a great range

Online store was easy to navigate, I ordered a case for my Raspberry Pi that is made "in-house" by the team and accidentally broke a part when installing. I emailed the team asking if this part is even required and they sent me a whole replacement kit without any fuss and with no cost to me (including shipping). I was so impressed with the dedication to customer service for what was a < $50 value order that I ended up ordering more items from them the same day. Thanks again guys, really quality service!

Paul B. Guy

Paul B. GuySydney Surrounds, NSW

First class service and great pricing!

Pricing is important to me and these guys really hit the mark. Their website is very professional as well as easy to search and navigate. I quickly found the products I was after and a comparison with one of their competitors showed that Core's pricing was better. Checkout was a breeze and they offered several options for delivery. Pricing on those shipping options was also very good as was actual shipping time and communication. I have since ordered twice more from them and believe them to be the standard by which other vendors should be judged.

Give them a try, I'm sure they will impress you as they did me!

Very fast delivery and great products

Really good selection of products for enthusiasts. Posted immediately and arrived very quickly. I will definitely be coming back here next time I want to order electronics.