Core Electronics

Core Electronics

Online store, Physical store

4.9

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (59)
Leslie

Leslie

Best price

Glad to be able to purchase within Australia with a competitive price and postage.
Item delivered on time with good communication regarding progress.

Zoltan

ZoltanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service

Ordering was quick and easy, and when the package was to arrive two days later, they were more concerned that AusPost had problems delivering it then I was. A nice team of experts who really care.

excellent service

kept up to date on shipping status, received this morning and working as intended (less than a week since ordered interstate).

Roland Q

Roland QSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect delivery of Raspberry Pi 4

Very good communication. Express delivery. Well packed. Purchased Pi 4 with Argon case. Super simple to install (under 15 mins to assemble and run). Would definitely buy from core again!

Robert

RobertSydney, NSW

New rechargeable battery pack

Ordered Friday, arrived following Monday - can't do better than that! Great service and easy to order. Yet to use but confident!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

A2D converter at last that WORKS straight out of the box.

Easily found on the web site, and encouraged by the description that suggested it "may be the last A2D you will need". Fed up with poor results from ADS1115 and INA219's I ran some tests on the INA260.
It worked immediately, exactly as described with almost zero software.
I have already incorporated them in my latest designs.

Great store

A brilliant store that has saved multiple prototyping projects thanks to their wide range of available parts and fast shipping

David C.

David C.Sydney, NSW

Ordered Wednesday; received the goods the next day

Comprehensive range of Arduino components on Core Electronics website to choose from. Everything I ordered was in stock and I received the package the next day. The items were securely packaged in a cardboard box with bubble wrap. Well done Core Electronics and Australia Post!

Product PurchasedArduino Uno
Toran

ToranHunter Region, NSW

The perfect transaction, dude.

My order was complex and consisted of more than 20 different individual products; a dense list of things. The order was packed and shipped in 24 hours - 1 business day later it arrived.

I enjoyed prompt communication all the way through from the invoice confirmation email to the shipping notice and tracking info being forwarded, completed by a follow up email to check that all was well shortly after delivery.

The items were securely packed and every item on the lengthy invoice present. The online store is sensible and easy to use.

I look forward to giving them more of my money in future.

Exactly what I wanted

Perfect product, exactly what I was needing for a project, I will definitely be buying more of these when I need some more. Postage was fast too. Thank-you so much.

Ryan

RyanCentral Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service, quick delivery

The prices were the lowest I’ve seen, delivery was quick and they had everything needed and recommended accessories on offer.

Product PurchasedRaspberry Pi Zero W

Great product, fast delivery.

I found the website very easy to use and was able to purchase a Raspberry Pi 4B. They had some very helpful suggestions for components to purchase too to allow for easy construction and start-up. Would happily use Core Electronics again.

Great

Just what I wanted, easy checkout and fast delivery to my Po box, which some others won't do. Arrived well packaged, will buy again

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Core Electronics has a great website, quick, friendly service.

I found the website to be nicely set up, easy to find and buy what I was after, and some nice Python pages and videos there too. The orders were received nicely packaged in good condition - in reasonable time, even where back-order was required, and very quickly where I purchased in stock items. Love the raspberry pi 4B, 8 Gb models, well worth it.

stuart m.

stuart m.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent prompt service

Had my item picked out in a matter of minutes. It was very easy to navigate the online store and the item was dispatched straight away and arrived within 3 days.
Great service thank you

Dallas H.

Dallas H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic Service, can't believe how quickly it got here in perfect order!

After I convinced my wife that this was the right one to get, I was able to quickly order the parts I wanted, I ordered and then was shocked when it turned up before lunch the next day! I ordered this while eating lunch yesterday (Tuesday 13th) and it was on the doorstep before I started cooking lunch today (Wednesday 14th). (Note: Actual order time 12:05pm Tuesday, Email confirmation of delivery was at 12:24pm today)

Can't wait to unpack this and get it up and running! - Thank you!

I would highly recommend and will definitely use again :)

Peter B.

Peter B.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Great service and product range

I've shopped with Core Electronics a number of times and always find it easy to get what I need. The extra technical info and tutorials are real bonus. Shipping is quick.

John

JohnCanberra 2600, ACT

Solid State Relay

I found the next best thing 40A not 25A. Could not buy relay in Canberra and if Core Electronics did not have the part I would have been required to go overseas. It would have been a cheaper but postage pricey.

Great Aussie Store

Easy, fast, and best of all based in Aus so you know you’re getting good quality parts for your project. The online store is well organised and easy to find exactly what you need and once you do find what you need they have proper descriptions and data sheets including dimensions and electrical characteristics as well so you don’t have to wait a week to find out if a part is suitable for your project or not! Great stuff and well packed when my order arrived too!

Imants Didrichsons

Imants DidrichsonsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

This company is serious about continuous improvement, and already delivers great customer service!

Their website is easy and intuitive to navigate, and my order was processed very quickly. I opted for a quick delivery, and was pleasantly surprised to find that the first confirmed delivery completion notification I received, actually came from the store itself (Aus Post was the second notification!). A clear focus on customer service.

A great buyer experience, will definitely be making more purchases from them.