94% · 302 · 6%
Vehicle Condition

Adel
Adel

Happy relocation

Great opportunity to explore beauty of Australia for such a great price. We relocated camper from Hobart to Melbourne and the company paid a ferry or us. We had enought time to see everything we wanted and delivered the van at arranged time. Camper was above our expectation, very comfy and great for driving. Comunication and whole service from coseats was great. Highly recomended Show details
Alex A.
Alex A.

The drive from Queensland to Victoria

I rented a campervan for 2 through CoSeats for a relocation from Brisbane to Melbourn for 4 days at 1$ each. The deal included 500 AU$ fuel and I could choose in between two options of liability reductions, prices were as advertised on CoSeats. From the 27the of February to the 1st of March 2024 we did enjoy Queensland's and New South Wales' coastline. We had to cut the last bit to respect the deadline but I couldn't have added a fifth day for 75$. The truck/campervan was in pristine conditions, easy to drive with 4wd option. The staff was very friendly and I want to thank the lady who took care of me in Brisbane, Nancy. Grazie mille e tanta buona fortuna! I will definitely check again for relocations on my next trip to Australia. Show details
Nicole V.
Nicole V.

Camper relocation

Had a great time on a 3 Day relocation of an Apollo Camper from Brisbane to Sydney Had plenty of time to enjoy the coastal beaches. The camper was clean and easy to drive. Customer service was excellent. Highly recommended. Will definitely do this again. Show details
Sloane R.
Sloane R.

CoSeats was fantastic!!

CoSeats was fantastic!! Pickup and drop off were easy, and the vehicle was perfect! Best way to explore the country on a budget. Just note that pick up / drop off times can be strict. Overall, highly recommend!! Also, customer service is GREAT (thanks Torsten!)
Janey
Janey

Coseats rocks!

Arranged a six berth relocation from Brisbane to Melbourne through Coseats and it was a fantastic experience! The website was easy to use and customer service was great. The van we got was a brand new six berther and the actual rental company was also spot on. We wanted to stay two nights in a particular place so took an extra day. All very easy to do and great value for money. Overall a great experience and I will definitely use Coseats again.
Leandro P.
Leandro P.
Oliver W.
Oliver W.

Nice and easy

Easy to book our van relocation. No problem with payments and all information forwarded from the rental company.
Keira H.
Keira H.

A dream come true!!

I’ve always wanted to experience van life but never had the means to do so. A friend’s parents told me about relocations and I can honestly say I’ve had the best time travelling solo relocating a 2 berth campervan from Cairns to Brisbane. Everything was super straightforward and communication between coseats and the campervan companies has been excellent. It came equipped with everything you’d need and more, and was very comfortable to sleep in. I bought fairy lights to make it even cosier at night, and I’ve already booked another two trips for the upcoming weeks, allowing me to see more of Australia than I ever expected for such a steal. Show details
Maddy
Maddy

CoSeats camper van relocation

With the help of CoSeats I was able to find a viable Camper Van relocation to enable me to see the beautiful east coast of Australia. The website is user friendly and I received daily offers by email and WhatsApp, which were extremely helpful in finding the right van option. I will definitely be recommended CoSeats to friends and family who visit Australia.
Howard
Howard

What pleasure dealing with this Company

My dealing wit Coseats was very professional and every detail explained. Ferry booking via them all done so professionally. I highly recommend them and hope to have the opportunity to use them again. Show details ·  1
C. Di
C. Di

Insane money glitch

Super easy understandable website with easy possibility to get notified by Email.
I did it 2 times already.
To the extended day I booked the 12$/day insurance, still extremly cheap for those campers
No scams with alledged scatches or dents.
The campers are super modern, last one had less than 5000km. Show reply
Evan
EvanKimberley, WA

Absolute Must Try!!

My girlfriend and I are backpackers working in Australia and when it was time for us to leave our job instead of flying we decided to give Coseats a try.

We dealt with Torsten at Coseats who responded near enough straight away to our questions and got us booked in immediately.

Our car only has 20000km on it and had all the camping supplies we needed.We had such an amazing trip driving down the west coast and are writing this review as we are actually looking at doing our second road trip with Coseats.

Definitely worth a shot if your wishing to try to see Australia on your own itinerary for a fraction of the price. You help them they help you!! Show details ·  1

NaR
NaR

Cancelled booking, but excellent helpful customer service

We didn't go ahead and use our booking as it didn't quite work with our plans, but Tolsten was really helpful in trying for wiggle room with dates. Sadly not this time, but we managed to get a full refund and a lot of helpful info. I'd not hesitate to use coseats for a relocation, probabaly in NZ next time, really good to know these options are out there, and with super helpful customer services too. Show reply
Annika
AnnikaSydney, NSW

Great customer support

Willing to answer every question we had - very helpful and nice! would definitely recommend Show details ·  1
Sean