Matthew O.

Matthew O.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Customer Service

Purchased a three-pack of their mini Christmas edition candles as a gift but one came broken in the box. Messaged them on Facebook and received a speedy reply. They quickly dispatched not just the one candle that came broken but an entirely new three-pack. Couldn't be happier with the service.

Glasshouse FragrancesGlasshouse

Thank you for your kind feedback Matthew, it is greatly appreciated! We're so happy we could have helped! Caroline

Worst customer service

kristieread

kristiereadSydney, NSW

Best candles

I'm an absolute Glasshouse addict. I think I have probably 12 in the cupboard but I still find myself unable to resist visits to the warehouse outlet I'm lucky enough to live near. Great value, quality and make my whole house smell amazing. The one time that I had an issue with tunneling the customer service I received was second to none and was even sent a wick trimmer with my replacement candle.

Date PurchasedDecember 2019
Chrissy

ChrissyBelconnen 2617, ACT

Cant live Without Oahu.

I absolutely love Glasshouse candle, they are beautiful & lasting smell. I have been using glasshouse candles for quite a few years now. I get so many Compliments about how beautiful my house smells.
I use them but also love giving them as gifts for birthdays & Christmas.
I am so sad that they are Discontinuing some of my absolutely favourite candles including Oahu & Persia. I dont understand why they are discontinuing especially Oahu as it always has great reviews. I am grateful that they are not discontinuing Kyoto another favourite of mine, which I love so much also my daughter.
I honestly hope that Glasshouse could reconsider not to discontinue Oahu as I cant live without it. Please

Date PurchasedOctober 2019

Lyoness

LyonessSydney, NSW

Love the candles, but so sick of my favourites being discontinued (plus the shrinking sizes and price hike)

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE

Would love to thank one of the lovely customer service ladies Anneka who was so lovely in getting another candle to me....and a little gift...I have told about ten people so far about this experience...not only have I been a loyal customer for years due to buying tahaa on rotation lol but I'm just a very happy customer too due to this experience...I think Anneka should be recognised for her lovely customer service...it's people like this that make a brand outstanding and amazing..... Thank you Glasshouse and another thank you to Anneka...you're amazing...I'd give you ten stars if I could xo

Natasha

Natasha

Bubblegum Burst... amazing!

Instant and penetrative fragrance; stunning. I will definitely be stocking up on this one. The glass enclosure is also beautiful, capturing modern colour pop and classic chic. Perfect for male and female taste.

Date PurchasedSeptember 2019

Sarina

SarinaSydney, NSW

Buy as gift

I love glasshouse candles.My daughter keeps on buying these beautiful candles and now I have Four of them,one in each room.The scents are strong and I always have lovely smell throughout my house.

Sarah

SarahBrisbane

Still love these candles

Fantastic scent throw, and beautiful scents. I love lighting these of an evening after work, or when I have guests around, always makes my house smell wonderful and inviting. Definitely my go to candles. Thank glasshouse candles my house smells awesome

Date PurchasedJuly 2019
Kade

KadeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lemongrass disappointment

So have bought glasshouse candles for many years now, I am very disappointed now that I have my latest lemongrass one. Over the years I have bought all different ones but I always come back to the lemongrass one but the one I have now just doesn't seem to have much smell to it. Like the ones I've had before you walk into the room and the smells hits you, that's why I bought glasshouse.

I guess it seems they are cutting back on there ingredients they use, so sad but then again it sounds like another company about maximum profiles and cutting cost.

I don't think I'll be buying my four to six candles per year and I can't see myself telling people about glasshouse anymore.

Lisa

LisaSydney, NSW

Deliciousness

Very easy to navigate through the store I was in heaven - so many delicious smells!!

Very satisfied with the products available!!
Always satisfied with the products I buy from here hence why I go regularly ;)

They have the most amazing, delicious heavingly candles ever, they make the best gifts and also leaves your house smelling amazing!!!

JcdPerth

Lovely but expensive

Recently purchased one of these candles from David Jones. Bought the Saigon (lemongrass ) fragrance. It smells lovely but not terribly strong. I have had the Tahaa fragrance in the past as the scent filled the whole house. Its a shame as I hoped it would be stronger. They are not cheap candles at $45 and I expected a bit more. Not sure if i will rebuy as I think the fragrance used is either a different quality or strength to the ones in the past. Such a shame.

Ros I

Ros IHunter Region, NSW

Fantastic customer service

I absolutely love the Glasshouse range of diffusers and found them to be the only ones that really work. They usually last at least 8 months in my hallway and continually keep on smelling divine. They might be a bit more expensive but so worth it, nothing else I have tried lasts as long or gives of such a beautiful fragrance. My favourite is Manhattan fragrance. I recently had an issue with my latest diffuser so contacted Glasshouse and they had my product replaced within days, fantastic service.

Date PurchasedFebruary 2019

Viv

VivPerth

Terrible. Stay away at any cost. Returned parcel reached their warehouse on 19 Mar. Still no refund after over a month.

Date PurchasedFebruary 2019
Hilary

HilaryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

best customer service EVER !

Customer service is beyond fantastic ! Many thanks to Caroline and Jana for being so kind and helpful. Glasshouse candles have the best scent throw ever and the Marseille hand creme is divine. I am also a big fan of the body bars. Tahaa scented candle is amazing ! Great company

Miss M.

Miss M.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Transporting

These beautiful fragrances take me away to exotic locations while I sit in my own home. I absolutely love every one I have tried and the theme and idea behind it all.
Personal favorites would be Arabian Nights, Montego Bay and Oahu.
Made with quality ingredients in Australia, long lasting and the fragrance fills the room without even being lit!
I especially love the limited edition versions due to the absolutely gorgeous and colorful glass holders. Have been collecting them all!

Date PurchasedDecember 2017

Nat

NatMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quality *

So impressed with the customer service received by Nav. I commend this company for its exceptional quality of product to the great service they offer. Have a lifelong customer and I will constantly recommend to friends!

Disappointed with Amalfi coast diffuser

Bought this diffuser in Dec 2018 the fragrance was very weak and the oil evaporated so quickly!!!! All gone in 2 months. So disappointed as I have bought candles before and I have been happy.

Date PurchasedDecember 2018

Hi Nick
Checked email purchased Glasshouse diffuser on 7/12/2018 from David Jones online

Matthew

MatthewMelbourne, Victoria

Tahaa Vanilla Caramel Fragrance Diffuser

Wow!

The coverage of this diffuser is incredible- unlike a lot of others which feel a bit weak.
It also lasts AGES, making the price well worth it.

This particular fragrance is pure indulgence, and goes lovely in a bedroom or sitting room.

Justin

Justin

Excellent Quality & Customer Service

Craig E.

Craig E.asked

Been using glasshouse candles for a few years, have family and friends now buying.
Mostly the Carmel but mix it up with Manhattan.
Like another review on here, last two have struggled to stay alight.
Not sure what’s changing but I bought another 3 days ago thinking maybe this time. One of the two wicks isn’t alight and the second looks like it’s going any minute.

For me it’s gone from wow 10/10 to wanting to buy another brand.
What’s changed ?

Glasshouse FragrancesGlasshouse

Hi Craig, Thank you for bringing this to our attention. This sounds quite unusual and we take any issues like this very seriously. If it's not too much trouble, I'd like to get some further details so that I can look into this for you. Can you please send me an email at help@glasshousefragrances.com.au
I really appreciate your assistance.

Sara

Saraasked

Hi, I used to love Glasshouse Candles for their strong scent. I’m hoping to buy several on my return to Australia, but I’m very concerned by the reviews that it would no longer be worth it.

In all your responses you never once deny that something has changed in regards to the ingredients used or the scent of the candles being diminished.

Could you please confirm or deny whether or not Glasshouse has
a) changed any of the main ingredients used in all the candles?
b) changed the quantity of any ingredients ?
c) diminished (whether intentionally or not) the strength of the scents in the candles?

Sara

Glasshouse FragrancesGlasshouse

Thanks for your message. I can confirm that we have not made any changes to our candle formula. We do produce a range of fragrances from delicate to quite robust, so there are some that are designed to be more subtle. I hope this helps, and if you have any other questions, please feel free to email help@glasshousefragrances.com.au and we'll try and help as best as we can!

Emily

Emilyasked

Hi did you sell the diffusers on there own without the candles please?
Thanks Ann-Maree

Glasshouse FragrancesGlasshouse

Hi Emily, thanks for your question. We do sell our 250ml diffusers individually - you can view our range here http://www.glasshousefragrances.com/products/diffusers.html. We also have a smaller 90ml diffuser but this is only available in our pre-boxed perfect pair which is not sold separately as it includes a small candle also http://www.glasshousefragrances.com/products/perfect-pair.html. I hope that helps. Please let me know if you need anything further. Matt

Get an answer from our members and Glasshouse representatives