Cosmetics Now

Cosmetics Now

4.8 from 2,362 reviews

Great product, excellent matte look

Has good hold and is hard for others to tell you are wearing anything. Makes fine hair look a bit more full and less frizzy. Overall totally recommend, have tried other products over the last 20 years and always come back to this one

I love Tigi Bed Head Manipulator

I have curly hair and it allows me to put it where it needs to go without looking like I have something in my hair. Fantastic product, used it for years.

Great eyeliner

I love this product and really impressed with the service from Cosmetics Now. My eyeliner was getting quite dry and thought i had a replacement. I ordered it and it came very quickly. Thank you

great product

I only use Lancôme, and this is a different one to my usual and it is very good, as was the service from Cosmetics now. A very easy transaction and delivery excellent!.

Clinique mascara

This is my second order of my favourite mascara, an excellent price , it arrived in good time , easily tracked and very well packaged. I can definetly recommend buying from Cosmetics Now.

Excellent Service

Have been looking for this product for ages. Easy to navigate around site. Very easy to order. Delivery prompt and well packed. All at a very reasonable price. Highly recommended!!!

Date PurchasedMarch 2019

can't review without the product

placed order 12 days ago, cosmeticnz tells me i should be calling courier to get an update which I did..

courier service have no idea where this parcel is at and tells me it should be sender making contact to get detailed info.

seems like it would take 3 wks for me to receive these items.

Can you please get back to me with an update or arrange refund

Date PurchasedMarch 2019

Excellent service and fast delivery!

Easy to find what i after for. The product is amazing literally worth every penny.

The service is excellent and shipping fast. Awesome! Will definitely ordering again. I am very satisfied customer

Excellent transaction. Fast and efficient

Excellent site. Easy to find what I was looking for. Very smooth transaction. Prompt delivery; goods very well packaged and exactly as ordered. Kept informed all along the way of order/delivery status. Will certainly order again.

Wasnt what i expected

This was my first time using and ordering off Cosmetic Now and it was super easy to navigate and i found exactly what i was looking for, the range of products is very extensive and super nice to be able to get them in NZ. The product itself wasnt what i was expecting but super happy with cosmetics nows shipping time and packaging.

Always fantastic service!

The products are always delivered super fast and are exactly as ordered. They are packaged well so received in perfect condition. The range of products is extensive and they never seem to be out of stock. I love purchasing frmo Cosmetics Now.

Date PurchasedMarch 2019

Great service for a top product

Navigation was simple and straightforward. The product I was looking for was available at a good price.
The product was well packed and the containers were in perfect condition when received from Australia Post.
The product itself was excellent, I ordered 3 one for in house use and two as gifts.

It arrived really quickly and I love this product! Does wonders for my dry wavy/curly hair

Very easy to navigate the store and it was nice to be emailed when the product I was after was back in stock. Very pleased with the quality of the product. It came all wrapped up nicely so it wasn't damaged.

Quick delivery, best prices (and ive searched A LOT) and great products

Easy to navigate and can always find a coupon to get it even cheaper while already being cheapest prices to begin with. Will continue to buy my devacurl products here. Thanks a lot :)

Amazing as always!

Online order easy, delivery super fast, great selection of products and wonderful customer service. Always delivered without incident and packed well so always arrives in perfect order. Love this company and have no problem recommending them to others as I know you will receive the same great service.

Date PurchasedFebruary 2019

Love the Estée lauder double wear liquid eyeliner and mascara.

A breeze and quick delivery, range of products great, quality same as shop front purchase which is good. I was after specific products from Estée lauder which you had. Arrived quickly.

Date PurchasedJanuary 2019

Great service! Easy order!

Items very easy to find. Terrific delivery time. Outstanding product for those people with curls ...... you need to try the DevaCurl products! you will not look back. I would recommend purchasing from Cosmetics Now.

Date PurchasedFebruary 2019

Do not order from this site

Ordered some makeup, delivery stated 3-6 days , it’s now day 6 and still have not received . I emailed them and they said they have to get the item from Hong Kong when they are supposed be to be an Australian website . Now the postage is going to take another 6 days . I have asked for a refund .

Perfect foundation

Easy to find the item and quick to order.
Great delivery time.
Great product that I have been using for 6 years.

Excellent product

Excellent product, fast delivery and cosmetics Now have the latest product out of all. Customer services was excellent ! I would repurchase again