Cosmetics Now

Lisa Matson

Lisa MatsonGreat Southern, WA

Love the product but disappointed with the condition they arrived in

Products arrive quickly. Unfortunately they arrived with the boxes all bent/damaged and not how I expected after paying so much money. Disappointed because one of them was a gift which I can not give now due to it looking like ‘a dogs dinner’. I did expect the packaging to be able to secure the products better. However, the products are great. Loved that I didn’t have to sign for the package when it arrived. The website was easy to use.

Shuan W.

Shuan W.Perth, WA

wouldnt know never got .... said was delivered ...3 people home never got !!!!

Company gone to crap ....been a customer for years but now they dont even reply to your emails ....please fix it and at least contact me its been over a week !!!! had to give 1 star or wouldnt send ....

Mark

MarkQueensland, 4509

Great price and exactly as advertised

Product was well priced and accurately advertised. Transaction was seamless and easy and Arrived hassle free in well wrapped parcel.

Kerry A.

Kerry A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Reliable Supply Of My Favourite Products

When I like a product, I'll keep buying it until they don't make it anymore. Cosmetics now has my favourite products. Most other sites only have some of them. I trust the Company's service, their privacy and data policy and their quality of product.

Trussardi Donna

Nice range of authentic products. Not the cheapest website but fairly easy to use. Order tracking is pretty good. My biggest complaint is delivery. I understand some products are sourced overseas and things are difficult, but the use of third party couriers with Australia Post seems to take much longer than any other website I use (and I use a lot). Sometimes weeks. Some couriers won't leave parcels at the door and deliver at times when no-one would be home, which is very annoying when you are paying quite a lot for delivery.

Review collected in partnership with Cosmetics Now

Excellent product, fantastic fast delivery!

The product is exactly as advertised, fast delivery and excellent communication from the seller re package sratus thats being delivered

debra w.

debra w.Sydney, NSW

Quality products

The ability to navigate the Web page was quick and products were easy to find without spending too much time turning pages. There
Is a wide range of products to choose from however the products I selected have a long shelf life and the sol organics ghee was delivered without being effected, overall I am
Very satisfied with the products and delivery.

DW

Zina Russo

Zina RussoGoulburn Valley, VIC

chi revital conditioner

Love this product and will recommend to others. Fast and prompt delivery from purchase date. Product makes my hair softer and it smells beautiful. Will keep buying this product and it is a reasonable price but i would like to buy it in Australia instead of buying it from America. The cost would suit me better . Please keep me posted on special offers and buys. Cheers Zina

Jennifer G.

Jennifer G.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very effective. Exactly as I had hoped

I ordered this cream to cover up bruises on my hands and arms (due to having to take blood thinners). It is highly effective and applies smoothly. Better than any erase cream I have tried. Prompt delivery. I would recommend this product for good coverage for any embarrassing problem like this. It means I don' t have to wear long sleeves in the summer. Very happy.

Jill Rose

Jill RosePerth, WA

Stila Stay All Day Foundation/Concealer

Steph Joseph

Steph JosephGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly recommend.

Good quality product, easy to find online and easy ordering process. Highly recommend buying it through this website - fast delivery and $30 cheaper than buying from a retail shop!

Gentle cleanser

I have used this product for 5+ years - literally the only cleanser that doesn’t react with my fussy skin. Bonus that I found it in a larger size from this website and got it cheap! Should last nearly 12 months for me. Great!

Outstanding Customer Service

I was able to find the JLo perfumes I was wanting within seconds and the ordering was quick. I received emails letting me know about my order and was able to track them as they came from separate warehouses. I received my products very quickly, especially the one from America through Fed Ex. Will not hesitate to buy more products in the future.

Date PurchasedJanuary 2021

Delivered on time. Great Customer Service!

The website was very easy to order from and the tracking was fantastic. I will definitely order again! Great Customer Service!

Jennifer

JenniferMid North Coast, NSW

Thank you ,great company !

Thank you for the reliable delivery and being a great communicator! I am use to this product and is a great product and good price.

Janine Kir

Janine KirGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent product

I bought Semi di Lino energising shampoo and am very happy with how my hair feels after using it. Good service and delivery

Review collected in partnership with Cosmetics Now

Be prepared to wait a month for your order

Slowest shipping ever. I assumed that because it's a com.au address it ships from within Australia, so then why did my order take a month to reach me??

Megan Thompson

Megan ThompsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

The perfect, natural foundation

I've been using Pur Minerals for years now. It's beautiful and light on the skin, very natural looking, and great quality. First time I've ordered it through Cosmetics Now and I'm very impressed - delivery was quick and the product was packaged perfectly. I'll be ordering again :)

Truc N.

Truc N.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Super fast shipping and great price

I’m so impressed with everything about this site. The shipping was super fast, great staff communication. Most of all, the SK II product I bought was a bargain ( cheapest on the market ) and of course, authentic quality!
Will come back and also recommend to my friends and family.

Toni

ToniSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dont do it!

I dont recommend this company. It took 27 days for my product to arrive. I had 3 email correspondance with them about when my product would be delivered and I kept getting '5 days' from order with no accountability. I gave up after 25 days and purchased the same product elsewhere. When it finally turned up I had to have a further 2 emails about why I was returning. I gave up in the end. Never again!

Date PurchasedJanuary 2020