Cosmetics Now

2,541 reviews

Winnie He

Winnie HeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Good product and service

The store manages to be very easy and user friendly. I have tried the other products but am very satisfied with the sunscreen I purchased. The quality of the good is great. Thank you.

Kiran Dutt

Kiran DuttSydney, NSW

Product and Customer Service

This is one of the best product for my dry skin . I have been using since long and is the most effective one for me. Hand stays soft and smooth for long and doesnt wash away easily which is the best quality of this cream

Date PurchasedSeptember 2020

dyg a.

dyg a.Sydney, NSW

Thank You...

- The store was easy to navigate, but there wasn't enough information about the products.
- The range of products were varied enough to find what I looked for.
- The products were of good quality.

Find out how Cosmetics Now compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

Shouldve known.. About to expire but good price!

To be honest though the site was a scam. Happily surprised to get my order. It was super cheap, about half price of normal, but now I see why, 24 bars expire in 2 days. Wish me luck

Alison

AlisonSydney, NSW

Fantastic!

I found a Clarins product that was unavailable elsewhere and Youngblood Mineral makeup on sale at great prices. The range of products is huge, prices are very competitive, the website easy to use, and free postage. Everything I want!

Date PurchasedSeptember 2020

Suzyn Taylor

Suzyn TaylorGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ok service

Delivery was very long, not sure about products seamed to be strange packaging (not sure if very old stock?).....Went here as Shiseido is hard to get in Australia.....otherwise not bad.

Kirsry

Kirsry

I adore this fragrance

Delivery, tracking and service was excellent. Very well packaged for a safe delivery.
First time I’ve used this site and would highly recommend it. I love this fragrance and the best value I’ve seen over the years I’ve been purchasing Serge Lutens.

Pat

PatPerth, WA

A beautiful perfume

I purchased Calandre perfume. I found it here when I couldn't find it anywhere else. The price very good. The postage was slow but with Covid, that is to be expected. It has not put me off. I will use this site again.

Kelly Harris

Kelly HarrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Darphin Intral - My HG Cleanser & Toner

Cosmetics Now offer a wide variety of quality products. I bought the Darphin Intral Cleanser and Toner, and highly recommend these products for anyone with sensitive skin. I love them!

Unbelievable price

Excellent service and delivery
Would recommend this website to all
Exceptional pricing
Can’t wait to browse cosmetics now even further and will definitely purchase other items and I really can’t believe the pricing so happy

Weeza

WeezaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Product

Very happy with the service and delivery. I've always bought Tweezerman tweezers as I believe them to be the best. They were a very good price with Cosmetic now. I would recommend this website.

louise

louiseMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Cosmetics Now Youngblood Mineral Primer

The Youngblood Mineral Primer is unbelievable - my primary go to makeup product - arrived in good time and in perfect condition.
I look forward to ordering and using other Youngblood products from Cosmetics Now.

Angela Barrett

Angela BarrettSydney Surrounds, NSW

Super-quick delivery, I’m really happy!

I had a great experience with Cosmetics Now - they had perfume I was unable to get elsewhere. Ir arrived in less than a week. I’m a genuine happy customer. Would definitely order from them again.

Smriti Dahal

Smriti DahalSydney, NSW

Review lipstick bare minerals

The shipping was very very slow, I think it took about 3 weeks to be delivered. Plus, the item wasn’t sealed, it was with its packaging but not sealed. May be it comes unsealed from the suppliers itself, don’t know but at times of corona, I think we as customers will be more happy if we receive items as sealed, for safety reasons and also to be assured that it wasn’t used by anyone. But the online queries were promptly answered. I would rate this service as 5/10 only because I received that item which is available no where! Happy

Everything went smoothly!

Great service, good updates via email on shipping tracking and info. Shipping was reasonably quick to AUS (less than 2 weeks) given COVID issues, and item (perfume) arrived safely and as described. Would definitely shop here again!

Find out how Cosmetics Now compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

Beautiful products worth their money

Easy to find what I was looking for.Excellent range of products
Used for the first time Elemis pro - collagen eye renewal ,Elemis Hydra -Balance day cream, Elemis pro-collagen cleansing balm.All products have given my skin brighter even look.All products worth their money.Placed my second order to-day
Barbara H

Jas

Jas

Extremely slow shipping.

Extremely slow shipping.... I received a tracking number, but no scans since-for over a week! Makes me think they print packing slips without actual dispatch!!! Ordered one little eyeliner within aus... still waiting.... but hoping..

Rossi Munoz

Rossi MunozMid North Coast, NSW

Lovely cream so smooth and beautiful smell

It was a good experience and quick delivery I would buy again from this site!
Easy to find what one is looking for and convenient As it’s an Australian site, thanks

Lorna Lewis

Lorna LewisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Biosilk 17 Leave in Conditioner

Easy to find what you want on the website and order. Also a large range of product to choose from. Biosilk 17 is a great product. Delivery was also prompt.

This is great

Excellent product and l love order in new cosmetic because it's easy to navigate :)
Everything is perfect inside the box. so it's recommend for everyone to buy this product especially for sensitive skin.