Cosmetics Now

2,092

Red

RedMid North Coast, NSW

I been using the silk therapy for years...and I so so love this product...so I'm trying conditioner.....

The answer to all 3 questions are the same...
Very very very satisfied with products...
The products suit my hair,makes it soft,healthy and gives it a nice shine.
Navigating the store was easy to find the products I needed...

Date PurchasedDecember 2019

Carmel

CarmelDarling Downs, QLD

Great Neova products

easy to navigate the store and find many product that are available on that store site.
amazing product range available and one can only be satisfied.
the products I purchased are wonderful and I cold not be happier.

Vicky Deakes

Vicky DeakesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happy with the product that I received

Very happy with the product I purchased and with the service I received. The site was easy to obtain and find the product that I was wanting to purchase. I have purchased this product before (though) not through this site which I will use in future. Very Happy with the whole experience.

Date PurchasedNovember 2019

Never ordering again

Have ordered my product over 2 weeks ago still haven't received it and cannot tell me where my parcel is. Company has the worse service and just take your money

Date PurchasedNovember 2019

Allie

AllieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The first few purchases were great, then it all changed...

Womanity

I purchased Thierry Mugler Womanity for my wife for her birthday - Delivery of the product from the US was within 5 days - Packaging was excellent and the perfume arrived undamaged - Thank you - will definitely use again

LMY

LMYMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Oldie but a Goodie

I purchased an "older" product from back in the 1970 era called "Climat" by Lancome. Beautiful fresh fragrance, not overpowering on the skin and a lovely perfume. Brought back memories of my youthful days. Thank you Cosmetics Now.

SHAME SHAME SHAME Poor customer service late misleading mail service

Was a loyal customer for many years but sad to say I won't be using them again. Misleading advertising with mail delivery times and prices are not reasonable anymore. No taking care of loyal customers AT ALL . And customer service never picks up phone or when they do its some angry guy shouting at you from a warehouse or something. It's unfortunate they have gone downhill with service and customer support. Shame because they WERE good. How foolish of them to think customer service is not a priority!! Much bettter options to go to now girls that will provide you with good customer service as should be.

C. Andersen

C. Andersen

High-end perfume

I bought a high end perfume (over $350) off the Cosmetics Now website but the item was delivered from FragranceNet, which I find confusing as I thought they were two separate entities and FragranceNet does not receive good reviews. I was happy with the customer service and purchase price from Cosmetics Now. and have no complaints. The perfume smells like the real deal; if it is a fake, it's a good one. Not sure if I will buy from them again until I can find out more about the connection to FragranceNet. Would be interested to hear from anyone else who has had a similar experience.

Nick07

Nick07

Excellent Customer Service

I have used Cosmetics Now for a few years and always get quality products arrive at my door. Recently I had reason to contact them about my coupon code discount. They were so helpful and nothing was a problem. I really appreciate the professional attitude they have. I will continue to use them for my beauty products. Thank you.

Excellent shopping experience!

They have genuine products and shipping time is good. I had a incident where the lipstick I received was damaged but Cosmetics Now didnt bat an eyelid and helped me out with such ease and professionalism. Highly recommend!

Kim

KimSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service

Cosmetics Now are extremely helpful and very responsive. An item was missing from my order. Once I flagged this they not only replied immediately, they shipped an extra item on top.

Date PurchasedJuly 2019

Thank you for your prompt service l am delighted with my products your range of products is wonderful and l found what l wanted and l am look forward to dealing with you again

Jake

JakeSydney, NSW

Don’t believe what what you see and pay for is what you get!

They did not provide what was advertised and paid for in good faith. They merely delivered something else and expected me to be satisfied with settling for this. I will never do business with them ever again and would not recommend them to anyone!

Date PurchasedJune 2019

It took 16days for delivery !!

The web says 4~6 days to deliver but it took 16 days !!
May be not their fault but NZ post laziness , however very frustrating !
I would not repeat from this seller.

Date PurchasedJune 2019
Brendan M.

Brendan M.North Western Region, NSW

Incredibly Slow - Terrible Customer Service

Order #1417149 still not shipped 6 days after ordering. They refuse to answer their phone or reply to emails. Im trying to get a refund from afterpay. Dont even bother with this company.

Szakonyi G.

Szakonyi G.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great fragrances

Overall very happy with this business and definitely one of the first places for me to look for favorite vintage scents. Once I had a little oddity on one perfume bottle, but they were very quick and helpful to follow up and the scent is absolutely 100% genuine. I came back for another little bottle today and can`t wait for the post. Five stars from me.

Richard

RichardGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Do not order anything

I ordered 2 perfumes, fair wait on the post and i'm local. They sent 2 diff perfumes that I did not want. All they do is offer me 20% off the perfumes that I didn't want. No apologies for the mistakes or inconvenience nothing. Just keep pushing with the 20%. I buy a lot of product as my partner is obsessed with perfume and product but don't buy from cosmetics now as you might just not get what you order. Their service is terrible and rude rude rude.

Don’t waste your time!

They take three days to dispatch. They don’t offer express. So all in all, to pay the same price as anywhere else, you have to wait two weeks to get your products.

Date PurchasedMay 2019

Greg

GregSydney, NSW

Great to be able to find this product online, have searched all the local stores without success. Prompt delivery & good pricing. Will be shopping through Cometics Now in the future.