Cosmetics Now

Excellent Customer Service

I have used Cosmetics Now for a few years and always get quality products arrive at my door. Recently I had reason to contact them about my coupon code discount. They were so helpful and nothing was a problem. I really appreciate the professional attitude they have. I will continue to use them for my beauty products. Thank you.

Date PurchasedAugust 2019

Excellent shopping experience!

They have genuine products and shipping time is good. I had a incident where the lipstick I received was damaged but Cosmetics Now didnt bat an eyelid and helped me out with such ease and professionalism. Highly recommend!

Date PurchasedAugust 2019

Excellent customer service

Cosmetics Now are extremely helpful and very responsive. An item was missing from my order. Once I flagged this they not only replied immediately, they shipped an extra item on top.

Date PurchasedJuly 2019

Thank you for your prompt service l am delighted with my products your range of products is wonderful and l found what l wanted and l am look forward to dealing with you again

Date PurchasedJuly 2019

Don’t believe what what you see and pay for is what you get!

They did not provide what was advertised and paid for in good faith. They merely delivered something else and expected me to be satisfied with settling for this. I will never do business with them ever again and would not recommend them to anyone!

Date PurchasedJune 2019

It took 16days for delivery !!

The web says 4~6 days to deliver but it took 16 days !!
May be not their fault but NZ post laziness , however very frustrating !
I would not repeat from this seller.

Date PurchasedJune 2019

Incredibly Slow - Terrible Customer Service

Order #1417149 still not shipped 6 days after ordering. They refuse to answer their phone or reply to emails. Im trying to get a refund from afterpay. Dont even bother with this company.

Great fragrances

Overall very happy with this business and definitely one of the first places for me to look for favorite vintage scents. Once I had a little oddity on one perfume bottle, but they were very quick and helpful to follow up and the scent is absolutely 100% genuine. I came back for another little bottle today and can`t wait for the post. Five stars from me.

Do not order anything

I ordered 2 perfumes, fair wait on the post and i'm local. They sent 2 diff perfumes that I did not want. All they do is offer me 20% off the perfumes that I didn't want. No apologies for the mistakes or inconvenience nothing. Just keep pushing with the 20%. I buy a lot of product as my partner is obsessed with perfume and product but don't buy from cosmetics now as you might just not get what you order. Their service is terrible and rude rude rude.

Don’t waste your time!

They take three days to dispatch. They don’t offer express. So all in all, to pay the same price as anywhere else, you have to wait two weeks to get your products.

Date PurchasedMay 2019

Great to be able to find this product online, have searched all the local stores without success. Prompt delivery & good pricing. Will be shopping through Cometics Now in the future.

Great product at great price delivered within a great timeframe

My order of bare minerals gel arrived promptly. It was a great price and i will purchase again from cosmetics now. Great experience overall and i would highly recommend to anyone.

Satisfied customer

Super fast delivery, very well packaged. The Urban Decay 24/7 eye liner pencils have as incredible colour and staying power as they are advertised to have. Will definitely order from the web site again.

Consistently provides a great service.

I have been using Cosmetics Now for over 8 years I think. They are really well organised in how they run things.And over the years they have consistently continued providing a great service. My one suggestion for them would perhaps be to give customers ( especially the loyal long term ones) a couple of free samples or something with each order. Or a special deal on purchase if you buy two.. I'm a firm believer in taking extra care of good customers. You need to let them know you appreciate their loyalty.

Highly recommend Blinc mascara

I love the product and was very happy with the website and the service, particularly free postage. I will shop again with this company. I had meant to order one of each sort of the mascara but obviously didn’t. Next time ...

Date PurchasedApril 2019

Satisfied customer, great product.

It is very easy to use the site and find what you want without any problems. I would shop again with this company. Delivery was right on time too. An easy company to deal with. N. Williams

Amazing creme

Excellebt service and very quick delivery. have had several products from you and will be back
Terrific range of products and very good prices.
Quality of product excellent and great price. Easy to navigate Web sight and find items

Love this product

I regularly purchase from Cosmetics Now because the site is so easy to use.
I have used this range for years and just love it.
Especially important to me is that it has no sulphates or parabens.
My hair looks and feels great and the smell is divine.

Date PurchasedMay 2019

Fabulous service

I got the product I was looking for from an Australian site, very easy to order and a variety of payment options, and quick delivery.. All you could ask for!

Date PurchasedMarch 2019

Hugo Boss Hugo Deodorant Stick 70g

We love the service. Easy to order, quick delivery. Not more you can ask for except for a special more often on the product. That would be perfect then. Thanks Cosmetics Now.