Cosmetics Now
Listing monitored by Cosmetics Now

Fake Payot
Fake PayotGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

FAKE PAYOT AT COSMETICS NOW

DO NOT PURCHASE THIS - PAYOT CC spf 50 No2 creme . It is FAKE . Not real at all . And you cannot even reach them for refund. Their number doesn’t work .They are not A PAYOT STOCKISTS and are shipped from CHINA. I confirmed with PAYOT . The colour is different and their product irritates my skin . Original Payot does not irritate my skin . You can see on the picture the left is the fake, there is no tint CC ! DO NOT BUY FROM COSMETICS NOW!

Lee Bee
Lee Bee

The site is easy to navigate and the prices are competitive and the postage is really fast considering we’re in lockdown!! Definitely definitely use them again.

Excellent SPF for Oily/Combination skin.

I recently purchased this SPF & I love that this product is fragrance free & extremely light weight. I’m currently using tretinoin so with that in mind it does leave me looking more flaky on my dry areas. No peeling however & is very matte looking which I love. There is a white cast initially however it sinks into the skin very quickly & disappears.

Jean
JeanPerth, WA

Highly recommended business

Excellent website and easy to navigate. Quick delivery and products carefully wrapped.
The only place where I can buy my favourite perfume.
Always satisfied with the products.

Excellent customer service

How amazing is this Company!! Right from the moment I placed my order to receiving the product, their customer service and communication was 5 star. I purchased this for my daughter and she is very happy with her perfume. Thank you Cosmetics Now for excellent service. Definitely recommend this company.

Rachel L.
Rachel L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The only eyelash curler I ever use!

This doesn't crimp or bend your lashes unlike other brands. I have been using this for 30 years now and gift it to all of my friends

Date PurchasedJune 2021

Great summer fragrance

Beautiful summer fragrance with lemon and pepper in top notes, warmly recommend. Not perfect for cold days but shines in hot weather

Julia Austin
Julia AustinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love Epionce Enriched Body Creme

I've been using this product for about 1.5 years and it's fabulous. A little goes a long way. I purchased through Cosmetics Now. Product arrived amazingly (!) packaged and in super quick time. Will come back.

Tracey
TraceyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service, definitely 5 star.

I thoroughly recommend this Company, my delivery has always been within the week, and that’s with the Melbourne lockdown. I have always been happy with my Shiseido products which are no longer available in Australia, but I can still order them through Cosmetics Now. One very happy customer here, I’m glad i found you guys.

Andy
AndySydney Surrounds, NSW

So easy

So easy to find products and prompt delivery. I look forward to shopping with you in the future. Keep up the good work.

Fast delivery!

Fast delivery, new condition, my first experience with you was very good!It’s easy shopping and I will definitely do it again!

Michelle T
Michelle TCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Opened and used cleanser- unhappy!

I ordered 2 bottled cleanser/toner products. They arrived with some sticky tape over the pop top lids. There was no inner seal over the bottles as you would expect from a high-end product. One of the bottles leaked in transit. The other bottle had about 3/4 of the product in it. I believe these are either fake, faulty or used so beware!

Dee B.
Dee B.

Fast and Simple

I always enjoy purchasing makeup/skincare products from Cosmetics Now. They carry a large range of Brands and the site is extremely easy to navigate. The delivery is fuss-free and the goods are always delivered in the same condition they left the store in. I would always highly recommend Cosmetics Now.

Review collected in partnership with Cosmetics Now

Wouldn’t recommend this company at all. Haven’t received my purchase, have tried calling and emailing no response.

Not satisfied at all, haven’t received my items that I have paid for and no response from company about my order.

Date PurchasedMay 2021

Faulty item

The product I received was faulty. The cushion came with its safety seal slightly unsealed and opened. The joints of the inner lid of the cushion was broken, wobbly and weak. I have currently asked for return and refund, and am waiting for their response.
I saw a lot of reviews online saying that their refund process has been dragging on for months and I hope that is not the case for me. Very disappointed.
Do not use this website!

Read more reviews - page 2