Cosmetics Now

2,561 reviews

Gayle Cooksley

Gayle CooksleyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent products

Very easy to purchase and I knew exactly what I wanted as I have used this excellent product for many years

Date PurchasedNovember 2020

Review collected in partnership with Cosmetics Now

The shipping takes ages. This was the longest time frame in comparison with other online purchasing stores, I have experienced purchasing online.

Ad R.

Ad R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Item arrived....eventually.... from overseas.

Item took about 3 weeks to arrive.
I followed them up and they told me it had been sent straight away... but my australia post tracking showed that they only registered the tracking number, but hadn't actually lodged the parcel. When it turned up, there is chinese writing and aviation post stickers on the envelope.
All of their addresses, etc try to give you the impression they are in australia, but the item is clearly being sent from hong kong or china.
Considering we only purchased from here as there was free postage, next time, I'll just go to Myer, etc.

Nenna

NennaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The worst delivery time.

Ordered 20 of October 2020 and just got email that the cosmetic will arrive between Friday 06 Nov 2020 – Wednesday 11 Nov 2020 , covid 19 as usual is the reason. Whilst I’ve ordered lots of things from overseas (California) it took only 6 days to arrive in Melbourne (metro). I will never order from Cosmetic Now again. Their delivery time is ridiculous, you better order from local shops.

GM R.

GM R.South East Queensland, QLD

Won’t use again

Ordered online believing I was ordering products within Australia. From time of placing order to delivery items took 14 days to arrive. When I collected from post office there was Chinese writing all over the box so assuming item was posted from China & this was the delay. When I enquired company blamed Covid & Australia Post. Won’t order again as other online cosmetic houses only take maximum 5 days for delivery & are posted within Australia.

RDy

RDyQueensland

I’m so glad this exists!!!

I’ve found the products been looking for here in Cosmetics Now. Was surprised they’re on a very affordable price which is good. I wouldn’t get worried next time if I want to purchase this products again cause I could find them here!! Thanks CN ❤️Was very satisfied and the transactions were very fast. It got delivered so quick. I highly recommended!

Happy Shopper

Happy ShopperGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I love this tinted moisturiser but have been struggling to get supplies recently. Very pleased you had it.

The website is very easy to use and I found my product quickly. The ordering process was very straightforward. Delivery was very quick. Overall a great place to shop.

Sandra W.

Sandra W.

Shiseido Oil Control Blotting papers.

Thw web page was easy to use, this product that I have used for many years is very good. Fixs the oil problem without distrubing your makeup, the packet lasts a long time.

Stellar

StellarVictoria

AMARIGE, Something Special!

My Givenchy AMARIGE has just been delivered well ahead of time and in perfect condition.
I am a devoted CHANEL NO 5 Girl, but in this time of 'COVID' I decided to try something new!
The fragrance is superb and I am so pleased to have made that choice.
Thank you for your super customer service and safe quick delivery.
It took only six days to reach me all the way to Australia..................amazing!!
Many thanks

Angie

AngieSydney, NSW

Fabulous product

Love these ceramide capsules which provide hydration and plump up skin. The accompanying moisturisers are also really hydrating. I have been using these products for over 3 months now and my skin has never looked so good. An absolute must in my skin care routine.

Lauren

Lauren

Terrible customer service

Mmm

MmmSouthport

Fabulous product

Very prompt delivery especially considering the times we live in.
Leaves my hands feeling really soft and moisturised without being left greasy.Have recommended this product to all my friends and family.

Eden Taylor

Eden TaylorNortheast, VIC

Amazing products, already tried and tested, very happy!

Easy to find products I wanted. Great price. Very happy with the products, great quality and as specified in website. Great range available, hard not to purchase more than I need.

CustomerOne

CustomerOneMelbourne

I doubt I'll order from Cosmetics Now again

I've been buying from this company for years and the delivery is always very slow, so slow in fact that I wondered if the shipments were actually being sent from overseas. On this occasion the order took six weeks to arrive. I followed up with Cosmetics Now and received a rather arrogant email in return instructing me to be patient as Australia Post is experiencing delays due to the pandemic. Australia Post is currently estimating delays of three days, not six weeks. Other companies are asking customers to let them know if parcels are unreasonably delayed and following up with Australia Post themselves rather than washing their hands of the matter.

Kim

KimPerth, WA

Great product range, great prices, fast postage

I'm glad I've found Cosmetics Now. They have an excellent range including Juice Beauty which is a clean brand i love and the prices are super competitive and the parcel arrives quickly.

Robyn F.

Robyn F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great, even coverage

I love this makeup. I use it every day. Doesn’t feel heavy on my skin but still provides good coverage.
This product is one of the more natural products I have found, and does not cause any irritation to my skin.

Marjorie M.

Marjorie M.Southwest, VIC

I love this product so much I have bought it for my daughter and niece, so fantastic

Great website with easy access to all that I am looking for. delivery was within 2 weeks, happy with that as we now live in a COVID world where buying on line is very rarely quick, thank you !

Tamy Lat

Tamy LatIllawarra, NSW

Fantastic site! Purchased what I needed at a reduced price with speedy delivery. Couldn’t be happier. This was my first time purchasing from cosmetics now and I will definitely continue to purchase from them.
Thankyou!

Suzie

Suzie

Decent company

Order took a while to come but it was from New York USA to Melbourne, Australia so fair enough. Product is great I got perfume and it came in one piece so happy it didn't break its journey here. I would recommend buying from these guys on price alone!

AJJJ

AJJJSydney, NSW

Would Shop Here Again

Great customer service and follow up. Range of products was impressive with competitive prices. Postage was reasonable, with tracking provided and delivery was prompt. Would shop here again. Thank you!