2,473 reviews
Minnie

MinnieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Buyer beware! Shop elsewhere!

4 months and still no delivery. Numerous emails saying it’s a few DAYS away to be told now it’s at least another month. $120 gone. Won’t refund my money. They blame it on COVID but that’s a joke. I’ve received 12 online deliveries from around the world all within 3 weeks maximum. NOT 4 months & COUNTING!!! (Doubt I will ever revive my order!)
Their website doesn’t state the items are ALL shipped from Hong Kong. Their website only days they use Australia post, yet fail to make it transparent that it’s got to arrive from Hong Kong first. SHOP ELSEWHERE!!!

Frances

FrancesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Products Sent Quickly and Very Easy To Deal With

I've been ordering from Cosmetics Now for awhile and haven't experienced any issues. The checkout process is easy. Products are always sent quickly and are sold at a great price.

Marg

MargSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fabulous service

I find this company brilliant to deal with.
My order was easily submitted and the delivery was super fast and efficient.
The rewards system using points is great too

RPS

RPSSouth East Queensland, QLD

perfect product

Love this product and there’s nothing like it on the market especially for fine hair And someone wanting separation, no frizz without the greasy feeling! The product was discontinued in Brisbane and I tried alternative products and nothing came close.The product arrived in perfect quality - no separation. Great follow up by cosmetics now ,I will definitely look at purchasing more from cosmetics now.

gary francis

gary francisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful perfume

Heaps of perfumes on offer and Found the product easily and ordering simple . Bought one bottle, delivery was free which was important to me as product was from America and delivery arrived on time.

Popsicle

PopsicleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Does exactly what you want it to do

Lash luxe MD. Awesome product... Truly! My eyelashes are so long and thick now, that I’ve started using it on my thinning brows and it’s working. I thoroughly recommend it.

Merrolyn Shipp

Merrolyn ShippNorth Queensland, QLD

Perfect product

Easy to navigate. Satisfied with range. Haven’t been able to find locally and is the best product for my hair. Love it and would recommend to anyone with short hair.

Jess Lee

Jess LeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best Mascara EVER!!!!!!!!!!!

I have tried many - can’t ever use anything else now - it makes my lashes so defined and long and is waterproof even though it’s not supposed to be. So grateful for finding it

Review collected in partnership with Cosmetics Now

Terrible experience, won’t see my money or product

I should have read these reviews before purchasing. Like others, I thought they were an Australian company, didn’t realise product would be shipped from Singapore. This was never disclosed originally. My order confirmation told me the product would be shipped via Aust Post and would take 3-6 days, it’s now been 8 weeks. The tracking number is untrackable, any email I send I get told just to be patient, they won’t refund or anything. Think I will try to recover through my bank, but pretty furious, will teach me not to read reviews.

PEC
PEC

I have still yet to receive my order! I’ve given up and are trying to retrieve the money from my bank.

Hi,
You should expect to receive in the next week, many of the orders that were held up in this batch have now been delivered.

annalisa

annalisaSydney, NSW

Very Disappointed

Order placed 8th April and still have not received anything. Have contacted customer service which said to be patient and to be honest I think they didn't even bother to contact the courier. ONE MONTH wait and still no response on the where abouts. They probably never shipped it. $200 definitely down the drain....what a joke

Cosmetics Now Pty LtdCosmetics Now

Sorry about the delays on this order and the inconvenience caused.
According to tracking the order delivered May 12th.
At the time the order was dispatched there we were experiencing long COVID-19 delays from some warehouse locations.

yoh123

yoh123Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Stay away!

This place is terrible - stay away! Very poor communication, and tracking information on order has not been updated for almost 2 weeks. Buy from Myer or anywhere else. I wish I hadn't wasted my money on this place.

Anne

AnneSydney, NSW

been waiting for an order since 26/03/2020

i purchased a moisturiser on 26th march 2020 - under the assumption this was an Australian company (and would ship from Australia) been given the runaround about where this delivery is at. was told it as finally shipped via Hong Kong - then Singapore (supposedly left there 15th April 2020) and i still have no idea where my parcel is at. got told to contact Aust Post (as it had supposedly arrived in Australia) - and they can't do anything - as they told me it has not even arrived. they also told me it didn't leave Singapore till 29th April ?? very annoying and frustrating experience with this company - never again!

AmandaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Being waiting for my order for a month and Has not been sent

Company responded once stating to wait longer. It’s not Australia Post has they have not got the parcel to be delivered. Only a shipping notification has been created. Can’t get a response from the company via email now. Beware as they may not be operating effectively during this time

AnnaB

AnnaBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Using Cosmetic Now for 8 years. No problem.

I like this online shop, never had problems with them. Love the prices and service. Once the product went discontinued, they refund me money. So can recommend and will use again.

One month wait.

I'm not sure if it's supply chain problem in the world right now due to covid. But yah same as alot of people below. My Physiogels x5 are estimated now to be ONE MONTH wait from date of purchase. The original order said 10-13 days. And yes, they are coming to Canada from HK. It's probably on a ship in the ocean. Hopefully coronavirus will be over by the time I get it. They really need to say something on their website if they are having issues. Just be honest about it. Everyone is having problems with shipping. But don't false advertise your dates.

Chiko L.

Update: Ordered this April 11th. It is now May 5th. My product needs to get here to Vancouver and somehow it is still in Singapore according to this link - I have between 6-19 days remaining. Lol.

Chiko L.

Update: The shipping has now been pushed back another month. So I will be waiting 2 MONTHS for my products now as per this tracking link: http://parcelsapp.com/en/tracking/RP207451359SG

Shelley

ShelleyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

they take your money and don't deliver the product

The charged our credit card on April 3rd and have never delivered the product - 5 weeks later!
They don't answer the phone
Its the worst service ever experienced. Shocking company! Many reviews the same

Stephanie_jade

Stephanie_jadeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wish I could give no stars

Ordered two months ago, tried following the order up two weeks ago, was told to be patient. Emailed again, no response so I commented on their Facebook. Inboxed me asking to reply to their email that they never sent then blocked me and deleted my comment. Emailed their customer service requesting a refund and was told again to be patient as the item was stuck in Singapore due to covid 19 restrictions and I wouldn’t be getting a refund until I got the product and sent it back to them. Asked them to just do the right thing and give my money back, no response. Will be going through the bank for my refund and reporting to consumer affairs

Do not use this company

3 weeks later and I still don’t have the product I ordered. Back and forth with customer service asking me to be patient but I don’t believe they have actually shipped the order. I’ve asked for my money back but they won’t do this. I’ve ended up ordering and receiving my product from another website which came in 4 days. Do not use this company.

Cappuchino Lover

Cappuchino LoverSydney, NSW

Slow, poor service

Cosmetics Now does not deliver on its website promises. The company promised to deliver a product from Melbourne in 2-3 days, if I paid for a DHL courier. Then they shipped the item from Hong Kong, taking 11 days for delivery.

Know your consumer rights https://www.accc.gov.au/consumers/consumer-rights-guarantees

Cody

Cody

Don’t waste your money

1st time make purchase from this site, waited 3weeks for it to arrive, back and forth emails to customer service, they don’t even bother to contact with courier to locate my package, asking for refund, and they ignore! Never again! Don’t waste your money!