Cotton Box

Cotton Box

See the Best Bedding Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

JFR

JFRVictoria

SHOCKING

Ordered a king size sheet set online, paid for it in July, nothing came, emails back and forward and finally in September they said they can’t get the king size from there supplier. Got a refund.
Why take people’s money when you don’t even have what they have ordered in stock in the first place ???

Store LocationOnline.

Nic

NicSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible communication

Ordered a product beginning of the month and after nearly three weeks nothing.... after emailing to enquire about the status of my order was told that the item had since sold out. What is of concern is that I had to contact them to find out this information. Have asked for a full refund but yet to hear back. Will not be shopping at Cottonbox again.

Store LocationCottonbox

Good quality and design

This was a great purchase. It is a really nice design of dinosaurs and volcanoes. It's pretty great that you can flip it over for a different colour background as well. The material is high quality. It will last a long time I think.

Store LocationCotton box
Toni

ToniGippsland, VIC

Disappointed

I placed an order almost two weeks ago and as it still had not arrived I sent an email enquire. I was advised that the item I ordered was out of stock. I have still not been refunded.

Alison S.

Alison S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Just what we wanted

A good quality product that was just as described on the website and which arrived in good order. I will be happy to buy from Cotton Box in the future.

Milly

MillySydney, NSW

Sure fit couch cover

This couch cover was just what I needed. Perfect! Colour was really good, very easy to fit, easy to wash it dries very quickly can go,in the dryer. Delivered in about 1 week, overall very happy with my purchase.

As described

I needed two throws for our single caravan beds. Didn’t want big overhangs. The bed are a couple of inches different in length. One throw could have been a bit longer but that is not the fault of Cottonbox. They are light and as described. Did take a little longer than I expected to arrive. Maybe only made when ordered and not on hand. Maybe I could have asked for extra length.

Kylie

KylieNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Love my throw rug, colour is just what i wanted

took a little bit of communication back and forth, as my original item wasnt in stock, but was offered another colour and turned up promptly. very happy with my purchase

Dimity Corbett

Dimity CorbettMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Loved loved loved our purchases

We ordered cot sheets, a matching blanket and matching quilt for our grandson. They are so lovely and just perfect. We could not have been happier with our purchases. Thank you Cotton Box :)

Store Locationonline
Mandy Beardmore

Mandy BeardmoreSydney, NSW

Wonderful covers

I brought the Bella doona cover for my granddaughters room it is awesome it looks amazing so brightly coloured and a fabulous patchwork look was so impressed I brought another one for my other granddaughters room as well now I have two rooms that look gorgeous and the girls love them

Wonderful

I couldn't find vallances in the colour navy blue anywhere but was able to obtain these from Cottonbox. I have another order for a bamboo blanket coming in the mail soon. I am very happy with my purchases from Cottonbox.

Store LocationVia the internet

Karen

KarenSouth East Queensland, QLD

love my new bed wrap

love my new bed wrap, colour exact and product is exactly as shown in advertising, great fit, every thing i was looking for as they are hard to find in many colours. Prompt delivery. thankyou

Store Locationcotton box

Luv luv luv!!!

Fabulous product.. linen house haze teal quilt cover and cushions... fabulous service and communication, fast delivery...thank you Cotton Box... will definitely shop with Cotton Box again and highly recommend your service..

Heather C.

Heather C.South East Queensland, QLD

Great product range and service

I was unable to source the Linen House doona covers I wanted anywhere else and the prompt delivery was fabulous. I would definitely shop with cotton box again. Thanks Cotton Box

Seamless order and delivery

The process of browsing, ordering and receipt was seamless and easy. Good price too. I was looking for glow-in-the-dark quilt cover for my child. Other places that sold these were overcharging. Cotton Box priced it well. My child is happy!

Valerie Cs

Valerie CsCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Perfect colour and fit

The king size skirting was just what I needed and this was perfect. I would recommend it as it finished the look of my bedroom. Thank you. It is perfect

Shelley

ShelleyPerth, WA

Disappointed with subsequent order

Waited over 4 weeks for my order and then contacted the company to find that they were waiting on stock. Delivery for what was available will be 6 weeks after initial order. I cancelled the remainder as no timeframe was given. Disappointing after my first order which was no problem

Perfect pillow cases

I ordered 3 different colours and each one is perfect for my decor. The colours are just as lovely in reality as they are in the pictures on line. Thankyou

Store LocationOnline store

Ursula

UrsulaSouth East Queensland, QLD

This European Pillow covers are beautiful

I was looking in all the shops for nice European pillow covers that would compliment my duvet cover. Nothing. These are perfect. Had so more to choose from. Love it

Store LocationCottonbox

Mel I.

Mel I.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolutely loved the baby blanket!

The Fox baby blanket I got for my son is so soft and cuddly! It is perfect and will be kept forever! Perfectly made, and keeps him
Warm all night long

Becca S

Becca Sasked

Hello, placed an order with Cottonbox and it appears the shipping address is incorrect. Haven't received any notice of shipping yet, but can't seem to get through to them at all to update them or receive a shipping notice! I used their phone number and left a voicemail as well as email. Does anyone have any additional advice?

Fluffy
Fluffy

I don't have any more information. It seems that they might be a busy small company, and might take longer for a response. It also takes a while for them to send out orders. They are awesome sheets though!

Jeannie G
Jeannie G

At the very least I feel this company is dishonourable. They happily and quickly take customer's money but, whether you receive the goods is quite another matter. I've have come to experience this sort of busiess dealing with Chinest companies but I naively expected far more from an Australian company. See my review posted today if you're interestd but hope others will read before purchasing.

Alexasked

Does anyone have a contact number for Cottonbox? I too haven't received my order and can't find a number anywhere!!!

Tash
Tash

Hi Alex
I couldn't find a number either. I had to email them.

Alex

Hi! I have just managed to find a number, it is definitely correct because it goes to there voicemail for everyone who doesn't have it, it is:

03 9702 1889

Not happy
Not happy

I found the phone number but it goes voicemail.
They are appalling. It's been two weeks since I ordered a blanket. I emailed them last week and they said it had been shipped, that I would get the tracking number that day. I emailed them again. I haven't received any tracking details. Has it been shipped or not? If you're not going to send me what I have ordered then I want a refund. I have not heard back. Also I emailed the wholesaler of the brand of the item I ordered. Explaining I am having issues with Cotton Box.
I might have to speak to my bank or Consumer Rights for advice. Don't buy from Cotton Box. I am not impressed with them at all.

Luc331

Luc331asked

How was the quality of the products you ordered? I'm looking at nursery sets and want to know if I shouldn't buy from CottonBox.

Cookiezane
Cookiezane

I am very happy with the quality of their products and never had any problem with the service. Just reciev my order yesterday, 16/1/13, I ordered Logan & Mayson and Designers Choice, 250 thread count sheet set, they are very nice.
Hope this helps