Cotton Box

Cotton Box

See the Best Bedding Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

A month and half after ordering and still waiting on products..

My mum had ordered successfully off this site before so I decided to order some linen for my nursery. Ordered cot sheets on the 29th of May and am still waiting to receive the product and it’s middle of July. No communication has been received from Cottonbox to update me on expected delivery. Ive had to email twice now to chase it up and get a different answer every time for when the product is expected to arrive. Getting very frustrated because I thought this was a reputable online business however obviously aren’t very customer service based. Not happy.

Store LocationCottonbox

Still have not received order having paid on 8th June

Placed an order on the 8th June with confirmation of payment. I sent an email 19th June asking for update, was told it would be shipped by end of week. It is now 25th June... still not received and no update on shipping. I've sent another email. Go with Manchester Madness, ordered an item through them and got it within four days with regular updates. Cottonbox have poor customer service. Wish I'd read the recent reviews here before ordering.

Incompetent organisation

This is by far the worst on line company I have ever dealt with.
I ordered a doona cover for a wedding gift believing it was in stock at the time of ordering and would be delivered in a timely manner. Immediately after I placed the order, I saw the same cover $50 cheaper so sent an email asking to cancel my order. A few days later they responded asking me to notify them where the cheaper one was, which I did immediately. Another few days later they informed me that it was out of stock and so they couldn’t price match it. It was available a week prior when I saw it.
After many emails and phone calls (left messages each time) they told me that the order had been sent and I would receive it that week. Another week later I asked where my order was and they informed me it was out of stock and would be sent in a few weeks when they got it back in. The wedding was the following week so I asked them to cancel the order and refund my money. 6 weeks later I have just received my refund.
Never again will I use this deceitful company.

Store LocationOn line

Buyer beware

I ordered from Cotton Box thinking I was dealing with a reputable Australian company... and that they actually had in stock what I'd ordered. But, I was sadly mistaken. Every week they promised to post by end of the week - then they started coming up with excuses about warehouse relocating - whatever! Basically I was being fobbed off. Must have sent about 5 emails chasing up my order...finally found a phone number and left 3 messages with no response. If they didn't have the stock they could have easily said so... but they kept stringing me along, I guess in order to hold on to my money (almost $300) for as long as possible. Turned out they are no better than some of the Chinese companies we have sadly come to expect this sort of treatment from. Thanks to Paypal I got my money back... but bitterly disappointed by the way I was treated.

Store Locationonline

Took my money, but got no product!

They processed my payment and after three and a half weeks, received no communication as to where my product is, or when it will be sent. So I demanded a refund. What a waste of time! Why set up a business if they have no intention of sending the product!

Store LocationCotton Box is only online store!

Lovely product

Love cottonbox online store
Especially sales, great to get a bargain
Beautiful products to choose from. I bought from linen range.
No issues with delivery. Came fast and in good order. Thanks

Love this quilt cover

It took too long to receive my order. Ordered 26/3/19. Charged my credit card 27/3/19. I did not receive my goods until 16/4/19. Almost 3 weeks. Way too long! I would expect to receive this order a lot sooner.

Store LocationCotton Box online

Better than l expected

The quality ,design, color and texture is better than l expected. Perfect for winter wear. The rich vibrant colour and the soft luxurious texture feels so good to wear. Thank you

Store Locationonline

Waiting way to long for a cushion nearly 5 months

Been waiting for nearly 5 months for a cushion to turn up. Keep being told it’s on back order and no one is willing to help. I just want the matching cushion to my doona set. It shouldn’t be this hard

Store LocationCotton box online

A Dishonest Company

Never buy anything from this company. Their actions are contradicted on what their return policy written on the website. They make the returned new products purchased so difficult with any reasons. Wish I believe earlier on the people reviews about this company prior to the purchase. Extremely regret now doing business with this company.

Store LocationOnline store

Great - as I expected

Posted in reasonable time (10 days), seems of good quality (no different to any other children’s quilt cover set), vibrant colours, kids love it! The website offers plenty of bedding options and accessories also. Will shop there again.

Tabu quilt cover

Have shopped a couple of times with Cotton Box, always a pleasure products are great quality and a great price. Have picked up a bargain each time I have shopped with Cotton Box and will do so again.

Cute and cuddly

Very well made. Great print on quality fabric. Loved the look of this cooky koala but removed the dangly arms and legs to make a cushion of it for my little grandson.

Store LocationHard to find

Just what we need.

The sheets were great, however there was a delay that wasn't your fault and i wasn't contacted accordingly. Once i called to ask about the order, i was happy to wait.
Would be a good idea to email or call so the customer is kept in the loop. .

Gorgeous

Really pretty. Sturdy and well made.the only thing I don’t like about it is that the cotton feels a little course on the skin, but really, not enough to complain much ;).

Happy Shopper

The product was exactly as described in the advertisement and the colour was perfect. Delivery time was very quick and arrived before the expected date. A happy Cotton Box experience.

Pleasant experience

They offered the Ellaria set at a good price, prompt delivery, no problems. A beautiful quality product and a pleasant way to get it.
But I don' see why I should have to provide thirty words.

Store LocationOn-line

Very happy!

This cushion just finished off my bed styling, it was true to the picture and happy with the contrast it provides to the matching doona and pillow covers. The delivery status was appreciated prior to
It’s arrival.

Store LocationOnline

Late arrival but happy with purchase

Took a while to get to me but the communication was prompt when asked about what was happening. would have been nice to have been notified that my order was on back-fill however.

Store LocationCotton Box

At date of this review have not as yet received my order

Cannot review a product I have not received. Supposed to arrive next Tuesday. No info from your company until I sent an email last week - did receive reply thank you.

Hello, placed an order with Cottonbox and it appears the shipping address is incorrect. Haven't received any notice of shipping yet, but can't seem to get through to them at all to update them or receive a shipping notice! I used their phone number and left a voicemail as well as email. Does anyone have any additional advice?
I don't have any more information. It seems that they might be a busy small company, and might take longer for a response. It also takes a while for them to send out orders. They are awesome sheets though!At the very least I feel this company is dishonourable. They happily and quickly take customer's money but, whether you receive the goods is quite another matter. I've have come to experience this sort of busiess dealing with Chinest companies but I naively expected far more from an Australian company. See my review posted today if you're interestd but hope others will read before purchasing.

Does anyone have a contact number for Cottonbox? I too haven't received my order and can't find a number anywhere!!!
Hi Alex I couldn't find a number either. I had to email them.Hi! I have just managed to find a number, it is definitely correct because it goes to there voicemail for everyone who doesn't have it, it is: 03 9702 1889I found the phone number but it goes voicemail. They are appalling. It's been two weeks since I ordered a blanket. I emailed them last week and they said it had been shipped, that I would get the tracking number that day. I emailed them again. I haven't received any tracking details. Has it been shipped or not? If you're not going to send me what I have ordered then I want a refund. I have not heard back. Also I emailed the wholesaler of the brand of the item I ordered. Explaining I am having issues with Cotton Box. I might have to speak to my bank or Consumer Rights for advice. Don't buy from Cotton Box. I am not impressed with them at all.

How was the quality of the products you ordered? I'm looking at nursery sets and want to know if I shouldn't buy from CottonBox.
I am very happy with the quality of their products and never had any problem with the service. Just reciev my order yesterday, 16/1/13, I ordered Logan & Mayson and Designers Choice, 250 thread count sheet set, they are very nice. Hope this helps