4.1

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (6)

Gary D.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Sheer Curtains

40 % deposit which is fine but they insist full payment before installation. This worries me as if a company goes bust you will lose everything but its legal as per OCBA.I asked for payment after installation but I kept getting emails & text messages asking for payment. Even the technician thought I was paying after Installation.We had a day and time booked Thursday 9-10 am....I finally received a call @ 10.25 telling me the installer won't arrive until 11.15am.We paid approx $2500 for 3 sheer curtains inc rails. For this you think you would receive platinum service.My time has a value and 1.15 hrs lost time deserves something

JakeCountry Blinds Curtains and Doors

I have caught up with the consultant tonight and she has cleared it all up with me. I will call you tomorrow to clear it all up.

Jake
Thankyou for your call today.You came across very personal and passionate for your business.You spent time to listen to my concerns and many other business wouldn't .My wife loves our sheer curtains.Thankyou again

Bit disappointed

Bit disappointed given the cost. Had 2 sheers installed. Went to close the curtains that evening but they would barely slide. Another visit for silicon to be put in the tracks. Noticed one of the rods isn’t quite straight. The office couldn’t get my email address right even though I sent them an email. Then admin sent me another email the day the balance was due to be paid when I had already paid the outstanding amount. Suggest shop around in future.

Appalling quality and service

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Elaine B.
Elaine B.
Blind & Shutter Shops

Find out how Country Blinds Curtains and Doors compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

RosieJarvis

RosieJarvisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Looks so good

Very happy with how the new blinds look. Great service. Wish we had them installed earlier. Would highly recommend this company and definitely use again. Thanks for making the service looks so fantastic.

JakeCountry Blinds Curtains and Doors

Hi Rosie, thank you so much for the feedback. We hope you enjoy them for many years to come.

Alvin

AlvinMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

10 out of 10

First time I have used this company and would recomd it with out a second through from loueen to the guys who did the installation if I could I would give U 6 stars

Michael Mile End

Michael Mile EndMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Professionals

Had 5 ziptrack out door blinds with automation. From Sales David to install and electrical work they were class all the way. Glad to have chosen well definitely recommend them

JakeCountry Blinds Curtains and Doors

Hi Michael, thank you so much for the feedback! We hope you enjoy them!

Bruno B

Bruno BMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very Professional Company

Very impressed with Country Blinds from start to finish.
Ordered a motorised outdoor blind for our external verandah.
Quality of the product and the installation were perfect.
Thanks Team much appreciated, will certainly recommend your Company to my friends

JakeCountry Blinds Curtains and Doors

Hi Bruno, we are wrapped to hear this. We hope you enjoy the blinds for many years to come! Thank you.

Meghan

MeghanSouthern and Hills, SA

Blinds, curtains and security screen doors

I have been dealing with them for over 20 years and 7 houses. I have put curtains, blinds and screen doors in and have always be very happy all products.

LouMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Buyer Beware

Would give no stars if that was an option. The attitude and sloppy workmanship lets this company down. Everyone I dealt with from the salesperson to the fitters to the management are rude and aggressive. They measured roller shutters incorrectly but installed them anyway, then would not replace, remove or refund for their error. Result? I now need to get another company in to remove their dodgy work and replace correctly - this equates to a $2,700 error!!! I know there are some five star reviews below but seriously caution against using this lot.

JakeCountry Blinds Curtains and Doors

Hi Lou, This is such a shame that you feel like that. My offer stands for you to contact me, but I can’t make you.

Regards, Local SA Business employing 68 staff and trying our absolute darn best.

Jesse

JesseSouth Australia

Amazing service and products

Living in the country isn’t easy when it comes to quality service and products at a decent price. We found that Country Blinds were the only ones who gave us a no fuss/ no pressure quote and were always happy to answer all of our questions. The installation guys were prompt, polite and extremely knowledgeable. Our motorised outdoor awnings have been one of the best improvements we have made to our home, we just wish we did it sooner!

Great Service, perfect quality and locally owned!

We had Country Blinds come out to quote and install 2 plantation shutters into our home 2 years ago. We were delighted with the turn around times and final product. Installation was completed by two installers as they were quite large shutters but they were in and out in half an hour. After all this time, we have not had one problem and will certainly be calling on Country Blinds to complete some other work around home.

Amazing, makes such a difference

We had some curtains made and installed in our lounge and dining areas. The lined curtains have added so much warmth to the house and look great. The whole experience was very professional from the helpful informative consultant through to the Installation. A great local family company, I would recommend to anyone.

Highly recommend!

We recently had Country Blinds out to install new blinds for our living areas and we love them! The whole process from free quote to final install was much quicker than we expected too, as we found out they are made locally in South Australia. We were so impressed with the level of knowledge and professionalism displayed from the very beginning, and the quality of the blinds themselves. We will be using them for the rest of our home and recommending them to anyone we can! Thanks again!

Sarah

SarahSouthern and Hills, SA

Local and Great Quality

Their service from the get go was amazing. I love my sheers and shutters and loved supporting a local SA family owned company.
I would use them again and would recommend to anyone looking.

Bianca

BiancaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

BEWARE! Sub standard workmanship and customer service!!

If I could give zero stars I would. Where do I begin? Put it this way.. have been in a dispute with country for almost a year. We have had 6 different people to our home over a period of 4 months to try and rectify their awful workmanship. Curtains hung 2 inches off the ground, incorrect calculations meant they hung the curtains almost to the ceiling, left during peak winter with no curtains, better still they decided to leave our brand new curtains by our front door in the pouring rain. One installer rude, dismissive, swearing and complaining. Calls unreturned, follow up commitments never followed. It goes on and on. Buyer beware. Go somewhere else

DebbieM

DebbieMMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Highly recommend

Country Blinds have just installed two Ziptrak blinds to our upstairs balcony. We had great service from the initial phone call to the sales rep who came out (and gave us their best price straight away, the other companies all had to 'phone the boss to see what the best price will be'). The installers were very clean, professional and we would not hesitate in recommending Country Blinds.

lorriane l.

lorriane l.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

comparing apples with apples-considerably more!

A tad disappointed in the work and the attitude to rectify. I bought from them again and paid over twice as much as another company. I will look around more and get several quotes.

Peter

PeterMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Highly Recommended

Country Blinds have just installed a motorised Ziptrack blind to my 3rd floor balcony and I cannot fault the quality, price and service from the sales rep, admin staff and installers.

The sales process was low pressured and informative making the choice of blind for my balcony easy.

The installers completed a pre install check to work out how bring the 4.8m blind up-to the balcony and arrived on time to complete the installation.

The blind looks and works as specified and is very effective with reducing sun glare and heat into the apartment so very happy with the outcome. It also should add value to the property and worth the investment

Thank you to all involved.

Rhon

RhonAdelaide

Not recommended in any way shape or form

I cannot recommend Country Blinds at all. Of the twenty odd homes I have refitted the workmanship and professionalism of Country Blinds is the absolute worst I have ever encountered. Three of the four block out blinds are hung crookedly. Two of the four block outs are so under width it’s a joke. Both sheers are hung crookedly and also drag on the floor. Both curtain rods for the sheers are not to the correct width resulting in the sheers drooping and looking cheap and nasty. Add to this the numerous delays in installation and the appalling rudeness almost abusive behaviour of management I can only advise do not under any circumstance use Country Blinds. A most regrettable experience.

My opinion matters.

My opinion matters.Brisbane

VERY HAPPY and easy company to deal with.

We have used this company a few times over several years with great success. (We recently used a company close by for louvres that we were definitely not enamored with). We contacted T and C to discover they also do louvres. They came to do an on the spot measure and quote for 3 windows and we gave them an instant go ahead the. They did the installation some weeks later without fuss and cleaned up after them. The only downside was the wait time but were advised of the time frame from the outset. These 3 louvres were Chinese made and are way better made and finished than the ones we recently had made by another company here in Brisbane. I would have given T an C five stars if the wait was a few weeks shorter.