Listing monitored by Country Blinds Curtains and Doors

4.1
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (11)

Sue
Sue Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Don’t go anywhere else for your window dressings

We were very happy with the service we received from this family owned company From the first contact , phone call to obtain a quote, to installation we found Country Blinds Curtains And Doors to be easy to deal with. Any concerns were addressed promptly and they were happy to discuss changes we required due to change of mind decisions. We were kept updated and when installation was organised they worked around our schedule.
Thanks CB you have changed our room from ordinary to extraordinary

Arbe
ArbeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Thankyou for amazing service and amazing product

Mandy Adcock
Mandy Adcock Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

A very professional, family Business!

We have been clients for a long time- we operate a local B&B business and have always come back when we have needed curtains, outdoor screens replaced.. have loved every experience with you and your staff.
Your team are always friendly and happy to do what it takes to get an excellent result! Thank you so much- it’s lovely to have a “go to” business that you know is reputable and looks after their customers very well!

Blind & Shutter Shops

Find out how Country Blinds Curtains and Doors compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Disappointing start, but they came through

I wish i had bought off the shelf and installed myself. It would have cost $200 instead of almost $2000 and a better result. After two site measures, the roller blinds still don't fit right. I'm left with a 100mm gap. Almost one week later and I still haven't got a time line for them to fix it.

Update: After getting on to the right person, Country Blinds were very accommodating to rectify the issue. I'm happy with the final result.

JakeCountry Blinds Curtains and Doors

Hi Tracy, we are sorry it took extra time to get this right. We are really glad you are happy with the final result. If we can help in the future with anything do not hesitate to get in touch.

SUPERSYEMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

An utter waste of my time and effort

Warranty Claim MadeNo
JakeCountry Blinds Curtains and Doors

You will get a call from me first thing tomorrow. Please take it.

Jake 0409 362 787

SUPERSYE

I won’t. You don’t have my number . I think you’ve had enough chances to get this right. If just getting a quote for business is this hard what would happen if I used you guys and something went wrong?! No thanks.

Fantastic Service

I recommend Jake from Country Blinds, Curtains & Shutters at Parkside, as he was so kind and considerate. He was very efficient and made a difficult situation extremely easy. Thank you.

Gary D.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Sheer Curtains

40 % deposit which is fine but they insist full payment before installation. This worries me as if a company goes bust you will lose everything but its legal as per OCBA.I asked for payment after installation but I kept getting emails & text messages asking for payment. Even the technician thought I was paying after Installation.We had a day and time booked Thursday 9-10 am....I finally received a call @ 10.25 telling me the installer won't arrive until 11.15am.We paid approx $2500 for 3 sheer curtains inc rails. For this you think you would receive platinum service.My time has a value and 1.15 hrs lost time deserves something

JakeCountry Blinds Curtains and Doors

I have caught up with the consultant tonight and she has cleared it all up with me. I will call you tomorrow to clear it all up.

Jake
Thankyou for your call today.You came across very personal and passionate for your business.You spent time to listen to my concerns and many other business wouldn't .My wife loves our sheer curtains.Thankyou again

Bit disappointed

Bit disappointed given the cost. Had 2 sheers installed. Went to close the curtains that evening but they would barely slide. Another visit for silicon to be put in the tracks. Noticed one of the rods isn’t quite straight. The office couldn’t get my email address right even though I sent them an email. Then admin sent me another email the day the balance was due to be paid when I had already paid the outstanding amount. Suggest shop around in future.

Appalling quality and service

Elaine B.
Elaine B.

RosieJarvis
RosieJarvisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Looks so good

Very happy with how the new blinds look. Great service. Wish we had them installed earlier. Would highly recommend this company and definitely use again. Thanks for making the service looks so fantastic.

JakeCountry Blinds Curtains and Doors

Hi Rosie, thank you so much for the feedback. We hope you enjoy them for many years to come.

Alvin
AlvinMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

10 out of 10

First time I have used this company and would recomd it with out a second through from loueen to the guys who did the installation if I could I would give U 6 stars

Michael Mile End
Michael Mile EndMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Professionals

Had 5 ziptrack out door blinds with automation. From Sales David to install and electrical work they were class all the way. Glad to have chosen well definitely recommend them

JakeCountry Blinds Curtains and Doors

Hi Michael, thank you so much for the feedback! We hope you enjoy them!

Bruno B
Bruno BMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very Professional Company

Very impressed with Country Blinds from start to finish.
Ordered a motorised outdoor blind for our external verandah.
Quality of the product and the installation were perfect.
Thanks Team much appreciated, will certainly recommend your Company to my friends

JakeCountry Blinds Curtains and Doors

Hi Bruno, we are wrapped to hear this. We hope you enjoy the blinds for many years to come! Thank you.

Meghan
MeghanSouthern and Hills, SA

Blinds, curtains and security screen doors

I have been dealing with them for over 20 years and 7 houses. I have put curtains, blinds and screen doors in and have always be very happy all products.

LouMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Buyer Beware

Would give no stars if that was an option. The attitude and sloppy workmanship lets this company down. Everyone I dealt with from the salesperson to the fitters to the management are rude and aggressive. They measured roller shutters incorrectly but installed them anyway, then would not replace, remove or refund for their error. Result? I now need to get another company in to remove their dodgy work and replace correctly - this equates to a $2,700 error!!! I know there are some five star reviews below but seriously caution against using this lot.

JakeCountry Blinds Curtains and Doors

Hi Lou, This is such a shame that you feel like that. My offer stands for you to contact me, but I can’t make you.

Regards, Local SA Business employing 68 staff and trying our absolute darn best.

Read more reviews - page 2