Country Road

Country Road

Brand Manager for Country Road? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Melissa B.
Melissa B.

Disappointed

I was disgusted to find I had dropped in status considering we have been in lockdown fora good portion of the year. really poor effort cr where is your loyalty to your customers that have spent quite a bit of money in your store considering i was not far from reaching platinum status and have dropped to a silver member. After speaking to customer service i was told there is nothing they can do so disappointing.. will not shop with you again

Ana
AnaSydney, NSW

Couldn’t be worse customer service

Sent the wrong item then treated badly with customer service for 6 weeks still not resolution after 6 weeks waiting.

CustomerOne
CustomerOneMelbourne

Won't issue refund as stated on website

Shan
ShanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Appalling customer service

Have had multiple issues with online orders being sent out damaged. They then request you to go to a store so they can assess. The reason we shop online is that we are time poor and don’t have time to go to a store. Country rd need better quality processes

Charlotte
CharlotteSydney, NSW

Worst customer service experience I have ever experienced!

Worst customer service I have ever experienced! I returned a T-shirt in the post in September and it's gone missing and they refuse to either give me a credit note or a refund. Very unhelpful. I will make sure that I tell all my friends about this show kind customer service experience.

Brett
BrettGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Just Unaustralian

Ordered heritage sweat as a present in morning using myfirstname@mylastname.com email address which matched my supplied card details. Received reply email (after my card was billed) stating they required photos of my card & licence to prove my identity or they would not be able to do business with me. Promptly replied that I wanted my order cancelled which they did by sending generic email stating they could not fulfill my order lol. Pretty average for a company I always thought of as true blue you beaut. Purchased present with a company that has more realistic online ordering practices and actually wants my money. Steer clear!

Worst Customer Service I Have Ever Received Do Not Shop Here!!!!

Product Appearance As advertised
Tegan
TeganMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Do Not Shop Online, Deplorable Customer Service

Chloe
Chloe

Bad service

They sent me the wrong item (in the wrong size). Then said I had to send it back within 3 days, take it to the post office and return. I'm working from home due to covid, have no access to a printer and feel they should send a courier as it is their mistake. The belt was $20 in the sale and I work during post office hours so will not be able to do this in the strict 3 days they've dictated. Won't be shopping with them again cos they make it this hard.

Anna g
Anna gWellington

Terrible service - lost parcel and no customer service when I asked for help. It’s now been undelivered for 7 weeks.

Jessica
JessicaSydney, NSW

Leather cracked from shoes after 1 wear

Shoes were taken out of box and worn once when the leather started cracking. Country road has denied it’s their quality issue. Disappointing service and disgusting attitude at the store.

azra
azraVictoria

appalling service and complete lack of customer care.

"Head into any Country Road store with your credit card and the Tax Invoice attached to this email"
Two years of lockdowns they did not change instructions on how to exchange purchases you bought via click and collect pointing you to the nearest store where they do not accept exchange.
appalling service and complete lack of customer care. I have spent thousands of dollars every year, especially on business wardrobes. I will never buy from them again.

Amberlie
Amberlie

Will never shop there again

Absolutely terrible and do not look after their Customers. I speaks $12,000 per year and they couldn’t care less. Will never shop there again.

Jacqui
JacquiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don't buy online

Received incorrect item in mail and advised Country Road. Didn't hear back after 3 days so contacted via FB. Was given instructions on how to return incorrect items. Once they received returned items didn't hear back about the items I had actually ordered/paid for. Still waiting and they are so indifferent it's bizarre! I recommend contacting via FB as they respond quicker and seem to take more accountability. I also recommend just buying in store as customer service there is the best :) (I'm in lockdown). Good luck

Hollie
HollieSydney, NSW

Customer Service Beyond a Joke

Dealing with Customer Service at Country Road has been beyond a joke. Not quite sure they understand the meaning of a customer little lone service. Trying to get any type of resolution or communication has proven the most difficult experience I have ever had with a retailer. Will never spend my money with them ever again! P