1.7 from 6,159 reviews

• Delivery Time
    • Never Arrived (494)
    • Unacceptably Late (192)
    • Never Collected (107)
    • On Time (72)
    • Late (62)
    • Early (13)
  • Sender or ReceiverSender (18%) · Receiver (82%)
  • Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes (48%) · No (52%)

one star is too generous

according to the tracking my parcel was picked up from the sender Monday noon and seemingly drove around Sydney until it was Accepted into a depot Thursday afternoon, so where is it now? no one knows...

Shlomi

ShlomiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not reliable

Next day delivery become 5 days later when spoke to them on the phone they said it will be delivered until 5 pm 16:45 when it was not delivered they said they will contact driver next business day
Bad bad service will not use again

Other Couriers
PACK & SEND
Parcelpoint
Parcelpoint
4.4

Failed to deliver when I was home

I have a video doorbell so I know the courier did not come to my door & ring the doorbell to attempt delivery. He put a card in my letterbox & dropped off my parcel to a location where I must now go & pick it up

Rob

RobSouth East Queensland, QLD

Get ready to go out of business!

Rach

RachMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Horrible lying company.

The driver made no attempt to find my gate let alone knock instead just left an unfilled slip. My parcel had authority to leave and it was not left! No attempt to come to my door! Nothing! Rang customer care who said they're sorry and that he will come back and the parcel will be delivered between 4-5pm. Never showed up!! Beyond disappointed, companies need to switch who they choose to ship with, do not use couriers please!

Taliesha

TalieshaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Disgusting

Yadayadayadad

YadayadayadadGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worse Courier Company in Australia

Courier Please" has the worst customer service and delivery drivers in Australia.

Driver arrives, sits in his van outside my house then drives off without attempting delivery. Called the call centre to be told shipment is not on board. In fact, the shipment has been lost. Got this news after calling the call centre 4 times today. This after being told three times delivery will be today between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm. I won’t be ordering from any company who use Couriers Please!

Monica

MonicaSydney, NSW

OK this time

Delivery TimeOn Time
Tina.S

Tina.SSydney, NSW

Cannot use them ever again.

This is the third time and same thing happened. I ordered with ASOS x 2 and then a local supplier in Sydney used them so not my control. Every delivery the driver does not bother to get out of car. He leaves a message with his base that no one home and card left which is totally not true. I have been waiting for it just to see what they do. How can they operate a business! I waste hours on the phone every time. You cannot get a local number for the fleet manager in Sydney. This was not my choice to use Couriers Please!

Delivery TimeUnacceptably Late
AAB

AAB

AVOID AT ALL COSTS

I am $200 out of pocket after this company failed to deliver my package.

Couriers Please have been a nightmare to deal with, telling multiple lies throughout the process.

Couriers Please maintain that they delivered the package, and thus are not offering any form of compensation even though security footage at our premises suggests otherwise.

Mark

MarkSydney, NSW

Late delivery. No customer service

Purchased an item on Ebay with delivery by CouriersPlease. The parcel was delivered late. In the meantime parcel tracking showed it had disappeared off the face of the Earth, tried to contact CouriersPlease and got the response "Service is unavailable", when the item was eventually dropped off there was no advice that it had been delivered so it was left on the front veranda of the house from mid-morning until evening.

Max

Max

A wonderful company for getting parcels lost

parcels went missing and they don't care Sendle's partnership with this company is just getting your parcels lost more often and fasten....please stay away and beware! Again they don't really care about your parcels!

Dan

DanSydney, NSW

Worst Couriers In The Universe

Delivery TimeUnacceptably Late

Matt

MattSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pathetic and cannot even put me through to anyone to help

I had a car steering rack "lost" by couriers please and they cannot put me through to my local branch to locate and will not put me through to their boss to explain if I will get compensation for an item worth $500 that was supposed to arrive a week ago

Use someone else - these guys are useless

Other Couriers
3.5
leah n

leah n

Lousy tracking

Put in an order at a clothing shop which was fabulous but unfortunately their courier isn't so fabulous. Recieved an email saturday saying delivery was expected Monday. Didn't happen. Called Wednesday to be told delivery is expected between Monday and Thursday. It's arrived Thursday. Cant see the point in offering tracking when it's not accurate.

Mike

MikeQueensland

Absolutely the worst service I have ever had to deal with

Purchased a production located on the gold coast, company uses Couriers Please and was meant to have the item delivered on Tuesday. It is now Thursday and still no delivery. The item has been sitting at the local delivery depot ready to go. The driver is not delivery the item and at this stage I suspect the item has now been stolen by the driver. Currently the parcel has been sitting at the delivery centre for 3 days and no one the phone can tell me what is actually happening with it.

After 6 phone calls, there are still no answers on delivery.

Delivery TimeOn Time

Panos

PanosSydney

Worst Courier Service EVER

Awful. After countless emails and text messages that kept changing delivery date the ‘attempted delivery’ was when I was home and waiting for them. Several phone calls and numerous text messages later I still have to pick up the delivery at a place where parking is impossible. I wasn’t even told where to pick up from the email they sent me. I had to ring them to find out . I will now NEVER use any company that uses this courier service.

Bolty

BoltyCanberra

Terrible service and totally useless - not worth 1 star!

Michbar59South East Queensland, QLD

Unsatisfactory service, lies, and convoluted Popshop system

DO NOT EVER USE!

As a sender, never arrived to pick up stock 5 times. No communication and rude on the phone when called for feedback! We have used Transdirect as a platform and decided with Courier Please due as they arrive first on the list however, saving a few bucks is not worth it!!!!

Delivery TimeNever Collected