Couriers Please
1.8 from 5,194 reviews

Horrible Service

Waiting for a package it says it’s ‘delivered’ when checked tracking but I haven’t received it. Called and no one answers (have been on hold in total for 3 hours!) - requested call back service but doesn’t work, they hang up before you get to speak to anyone. Have sent 3 emails with no response. I have no idea where my package is.

Non delivery

They failed to deliver to my rural address but left the item behind a store 20 k's away where it was stolen. Their call centre was not helpful. I think they subcontracted the delivery to a rural freight service which is not a delivery or courier service.

Delivery TimeNever Collected

Efficient and friendly

A good courier to deal with. Courteous and friendly. Pleasure to deal with. Parcel arrived on time, and, there was no damage incurred. Would highly recommend if deciding on a courier to use.

Delivery TimeOn Time

Terrible

Terrible, just terrible. Selling a service they cannot or will not supply. Business model is based on falsely saying that they tried to deliver, then getting YOU to go to THEM to collect your stuff.

In my case, they lied about leaving a package at the counter of my apartment building (where they would probably accept a piano) by saying the two professionally packed bike wheels where too big to be accepted and had to be returned to the depot, from where I could collect them.

Will answer one call from you, then when they have your phone number on caller ID, they never pick up the phone again. Had to use multiple phones just to get in touch with them.

Reported to Fair Trading (Vic). They are a subsidiary of Singapore Post and I almost reported them under Singapore Post's whistling-blowing scheme: https://www.singpost.com/about-us/corporate-info/corporate-governance

useless

This would have to be the most useless mob i have ever had the displeasure to deal with, they hide there contact number and you are expected to communicate by email. when i finally got a phone number from a third party and after along wait they cant track the parcel and don't know where they sent it to what a woeful way of doing business if you would call it that why not just use Australia Post with whom I have never had a problem

Terrible Service!!

The delivery person did not even attend my address! When I tracked the parcel, it says no one is home and they have left a collection card in my mailbox. However, I was home the whole day with my baby girl, so there's no way I could miss the door bell!! And there is no card left at all. Such a liar!!

When I contacted their service centre via email and requested a re-delivery, the consultant did not even answer my requested directly. He only provided me information on how to collect. I don't need that info!! I know how to collect!!

In addition, I tried to contact them via phone. No one picked up and automatically hanged up after 15 minutes!! this happened twice!!!

I DO NOT recommend anyone or any companies use Courier Please!!!

Such crap service!

Shipping TypeDomestic

Worst freight company in Australia.

If I could rate this company lower than one star I would. A seven hundred dollar parcel was given to them from Sydney to be delivered to regional NSW which should have taken three days at the very most. This company...14 days tracking didn’t work they won’t return phone calls and there online requests aren’t answered.

Save yourself a lot of stress and pay a little more a get a reputable courier.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

Subpar customer service, lovely resolution agent

My parcel was supposed to be delivered next day from Melbourne to Sydney but came a week later. Called their customer service and waited for nearly half and hour to finally speak to someone who sounded like she didn't even know what she was talking about. She said she couldn't find my tracking number at first, then she wasn't sure what depot it was in and she had to open an investigation with their resolutions. Lovely lady named [name removed] called back and was more helpful. We found that my sender addressed it wrong and fixed it up. Couriers please needs to train their phone people more; they don't know how to read scans and apparently how to use their own tracking system.

Bad Bad (No Service)

The same delivery driver in our area never gets out of his van to deliver, just sends an email saying 'Attempted Delivery, No One Home', which is a lie.
Ive chased my deliveries 7 times now and its just not good enough, especially when you are paying for a service. There driver is letting there name down, I will never use them again.

BAD SERVICE

very bad service, staff have no idea what their doing, lied and never called back, never bothered to chase up my missing parcel,item never received or delivered, will never use again, drivers are too lazy to pick up or deliver, moving on to another freight company.

Hot mess

Constant misinformation being given to me, my package can be left at my door without a signature yet they claim to have attempted delivery and left a card?? No card left, spoke to the call centre twice, one told me it was a mistake and my package is on board and will arrive that day.... hours pass I call back and I’m told that the package was forgotten and not loaded to the van. Apparently it’s coming today.... but for some weird reason I don’t believe them.

** UPDATE **
Just got an email from customer services, package is not out for delivery again today. They asked to clarify my address, which I have done now... which could have been done 3 days ago when I first contacted them if that was the problem. I feel like the package is actually lost, why keep telling me its out for delivery?? Why lie? Why keep selling a service you're incapable of carrying out? Why why why whyyyyy.
Never will I everrrrrr buy anything from someone who uses these guys again. I have requested them to return it to the seller, I can't wait anymore or keep dealing with these people. Couriers Please? You're bloody annoying.

Shipping TypeDomestic

Simply awful....customer service simply lie

Lied to daily the parcel will arrive
Argumentative and aggressive customer service agents with hostile tones
Nothing positive to say. No parcel received.
Reported to seller.
Will never use any seller using this service.
Shambles

Bad company

Similar to other reviewers. Waited all day and the phone staff can not provide correct info either can the Website. Was promised a call back about delivery time and it never happened. You have one simple job. Lost a whole days earnings. Use any one else!!! Bad

Shipping TypeDomestic
I would like to edit. I felt bad about this But.... I remembered I spoke with 4 people each more hopless than the last and despite leading them through their own process, I had the worst result, a day of my life wasted. Compensation .... I'm waiting. No person at any level of authority could give me acurate info or deliver the package despite it being a day late and in near proximity. Can I give zero stars. Star trax even Aust Post do a better job, It's not about speed it"s about knowlage and flexability. SORT IT OUT

Poppickup.

I had to drive 20mins to get my parcel from a servo that asked me to wait 15mins as they don't get paid for this service so their customers come first. Please don't send parcels via this courier

Delivery TimeLate
Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

Worst customer service ever, I want to give a minus star if possible

It took them 2 weeks to delivery my parcel. While I only received 1 out of my 2 boxes. The consignment note on the box I received clearly shows item 2 of 2. So where is my item 1?
I waited for another week then emailed them through their website, only got a DONOTREPLY email saying that I need to provide the cannote number which I already did.
I called the call centre 12 Feb 2019. The staff member who answered my phone was extremely rude and showed no interest of help from the start of the conversation. She first told me it shows delivered, then told me the cannote number doesn't exist. Then how did they delivery my other box? After I told her to listen to my request before telling me she couldn't help me. She threatened to hang up on me and literally and clearly said SHUT UP to me on the phone. Then hung up on me.
If a person is no customer service material, this person shouldn't been placed in a customer service call centre role in the first place. I have paid fully postage for your service and my parcel is probably lost and nowhere to trace it now. I do not need to beg for CS team to help me and I do not deserve this bad attitude from customer service representatives either.
I feel really disgusted that this bad customer service even exists in Australia.

Reported to NSW Fair Trading

I had the misfortune of dealing with this firm because it was the seller's assigned courier. Had no idea how bad their service is. Spent over a month reminding CouriersPlease to deliver my parcel (yes really!)
Online tracking system is dumb and customer service always lying over the phone. The parcel went missing halfway in transit and I ended up asking them to return it to sender, because I was finally fed up of chasing it. I really hope the sender got their goods back and learned never to use this courier again.
Complained to the relevant authorities and now waiting for the outcome.

Never ever do business with anyone who deals with CouriersPlease!

Sender or ReceiverReceiver
Dear Customer, Thank you for your rating today- we appreciate your feedback, and would love to help you solve any issues you are experiencing, or provide feedback where required. If we can assist further, or if you wish to have your comments assessed, please email your issue/experience and your consignment number to customerservice@couriersplease.com.au, and we will be able to assist further. Best regards, The CP Team.

Phone Contact number

can you please explaine to me Why do you not have a contact phone number on your web site - i have searched but cannot find anything on there at all

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo
Dear Joe, Our contact number is 1300 361 000. Please be advised that this number is on our website. If you do not wish to call us, please email customerservice@couriersplease.com.au with your query. Thank you for your patience. Kind Regards, The CP Team

Horrible service with an added bonus of apathy

Delivery person rang intercom for just 3 rings before hanging up and carding me. I was half a second to answering the intercom, then went downstairs to try to pick up my package to no avail. They sent it to a “POPShop”—not close by, but a suburb away—and we don’t own a car. I paid for a delivery, not whatever this is. Ringing up to try to arrange redelivery and to complain about the delivery person’s poor delivery skills is countered by somebody who just does not care.

Shipping TypeDomestic
Dear Customer, I'm sorry that your parcel was not delivered correctly, and instead simply carded. If you would appreciate this matter to be looked into further, please email customerservice@couriersplease.com.au with your consignment number, and we will assist in any way that we can. Thank you for your time. Kind regards, The CP team.

Everyone else thinks they’re the worst too

I am trying to get a package picked up from Sydney to go to Perth. They just don’t pick it up and don’t answer the phone. They have one number and no one answers. I have called 3 times and been on hold for up to 30 minutes before being cut off. I request a call back and the computer calls back and keeps me on hold for 5 minutes then hangs up. I can not believe that a company like this can still exist. I want to cancel the service but can’t even do that. I think I might just report them to ASIC.

Sender or ReceiverSender
Delivery TimeNever Collected
Shipping TypeDomestic
Dear James, Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. To enable us to assist you further, please email customerservice@couriersplease.com.au with your consignment number, and we will investigate this delivery for you. Thank you for your patience. Kind regards, The CP team.

Bad service in certain locations - Sydney and Melbourne.

Have you heard of a courier company not delivering to a location as they had to wait or be directed to a warehouse dock. The Gold Coast courier is excellent however in Sydney and Melbourne they seriously let the company down. Most frustrating thing trying to run a business.

Sender or ReceiverSender
Shipping TypeDomestic

I love how you are responding to all five stars comments, what about the people who have rated you one star??? huh?

I live in launceston, tas and have ordered an item on the 3rd of February and have still not received it almost 2 weeks later when it was coming from Melbourne. Do couriers please even deliver to launceston? I have never seen them around before.
Hi I'm not sure about your location (Just a guy who sees thru the crap.), I would call the supplyer and CP. But my problem is with the the model and capability of the managment and call centre as the could not give me any accurate info at any stage lied about call backs and I was helping them to solve the issue. I had to find my own parcel at the pick up centre . Let's look at that I had to drive to the office lead the staff thru the processes get the manager on the phone and then find my parcel. pretty bad when you have to lead people about like that it makes me ugly but the fault is not mine. Just another inept bussiness trying to automate when they should be providing valubale and meaningful training. Or the call centre staff are just lazy and inept. Result is bad either way. I would encourage your supplyer to sort it out and avoid CP. which is a pitty I used to live down the road from the ohead office in Evans rd Salisburry Brisbane.

my tracking system says "1 item has been transferred to run 6500" and I would like to ask how can I recieve my parcels as it was refused to deliver to the Post Office near me. my tracking No: 056482899944

Similar listings