1.7

7,163 reviews

Absolutely pathetic

Courier with Authority to Leave did so on the steps of the property... within one meter of sight and access to a public pathway. This is against their own terms of service that highlights safe location with alternative for customer pickup at depot of a safe location can not be determined. How is literally next to a busy public pathway 'safe'. Their own provided 'delivery' image was proof as such. Package never recieved (likely stolen) and Couriers Please could not care less. Submitted enquiry through their website. Contacted by two CSR's who did not read nor understand the issue and tried to palm off to Sender. "Have a great day!"

Delivery TimeNever Collected
Martin

MartinSydney, NSW

Lost package and non existent customer service!

4.9
4.5
Sam

Sam

Absolutely Hopeless

I booked my pickup on October 19th through trandirect after 4 days and no pickup and no communications from either company I made no less than one dozen phone calls to the offshore call centre who did the same thing each time without success. The driver would never answer his phone or reply messages from them. I could not even speak to a supervisor as I kept being disconnected. Two emails to Mark Patrick Verona Customer Experience Specialist and no replies, happy to take my money but not provide the service, the parcel finally was picked up today October 28th I will never use this amateur company again and will let friends with businesses know the same.

Sender or ReceiverSender

JoanieBenarkin

Wow success

Wonders will never cease after 2weeks of no communication regarding whereabouts of my goods I finally received my delivery Thanks to my detective work from a proof of delivery consignment number I found where my goods had been left No thanks to Couriers Please who remained clueless and unhelpful through all my enquiries. I have given them one more star for not losing it

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Joanie

Don't worry all sorted now goods have been picked up and matter finished with Thankyou. Joanie

Google186

Google186Sydney, NSW

Couriersplease

This company is the worst I have ever seen, my first delivery they left a note in my letter box saying they missed me I was home all day I have a newborn so there isn’t many places I could be they were just to lazy to come to my door now 2 weeks later I still haven’t received my package I’ve emailed again and again they are unresponsive it’s ridiculous never use them avoid them.

Delanie Schulte

Delanie SchulteGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Continuously fails to even ATTEMPT delivery

Merchants should STOP using Courier's Please. It is a disservice to your customers to put them through the run-around of how this business operates. On multiple occasions, I have received emails that my delivery was unsuccessful and to call for a re-delivery. This is when I had been home the entire time. And there was no missed delivery slip in my mailbox. I called and the woman was incredibly unhelpful, but eventually said she would have the courier re-deliver my parcel the same day. Then I received an email that my parcel was ready to collect at a location that was not in walking distance. At that pick up location, I spoke to multiple people in the queue who had the exact same experience. Appalling.

Couriers P.Couriers Please

TERRIBLE!!! Individuals & companies DO NOT USE!!!

Luke

LukeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing service.

Package delivered right on time. Package came in perfect condition. Sorry for all the people who have had negative experiences because this was perfect and smooth for me. Great job.

Delivery TimeOn Time
Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

Dear Luke,
Thank you for your rating today- I'm glad that your received five star service from our team!
Have a great day,
The CP team.

JoseSydney Surrounds, NSW

Worst courier company in NSW

Despite being a local delivery and being advised twice when item would arrive, they missed both delivery dates. They were not able to track the item. Still no delivery after almost 1 week and 7 phone calls. The supervisor just fobbed me off With a response of just wait it should turn up. They sent me an email for my query and when I responded, the email bounced continuously so I gave up. Stay clear of this company. If only I could rate them zero but no option Zero on the rating selection.

HeidiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I want to give them NO stars - pathetic service (goods did not arrive!)

After THEM giving me a pop point to collect my delivery, guess what - CLOSED. What is even more pathetic is they tried to deliver it there twice! 8 phone calls trying to then have it left with an authority and me taking full responsibility, they returned it to the sender who is now sending it back Australia Post
WARNING - do not waste you time of money with these couriers - you will just end up frustrated and without a resolution

Not happy jan

Not happy janSydney Surrounds, NSW

Only delivered 2 of the 3 parcels tracking info not good

1 package missing-phoned Couriers Please. Could hardly understand the person I spoke to but was told they had not been given all 3 packages but do have the 3rd one now & will deliver tomorrow....funny thst the boxes were clearly labelled by the sender asc1 of 3, 2 of 3 & I 3xpect the 3rd one shows 3 of 3....what sort of courier company cannot count????

Delivery TimeOn Time
Shane

ShaneRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Worst company in the world, should be shut down. One star is more than they are worth

3 separate deliveries, from 3 separate companies. All say delivered and none have been. Company says resolution team is looking into it. We have cameras to prove they weren't delivered to our house. This company is not legitimate and most likely doing something very suspicious with everyone's goods.

LucyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Horrific Company - do not use!

I wish I could leave 0 stars for this company and I will avoid purchasing from suppliers that use them. They emailed me at 8pm to say the parcel was delivered (I went to check - no parcel). Checked CCTV, no attempted delivery. Their 'resolutions team' has not once called to provide an update and the team leave you on hold for hours. Also the 'proof of delivery' was a photo of my parcel in the van so they did have it, just didn't bother dropping it off. I never leave reviews but wanted to warn people to stay away from Couriers Please.

Lucy

I’ve emailed over 5 times to that address to be told someone is looking into it. Do you even have a resolutions team because I’m not convinced you do.

NathanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bad Service All Around

Only one of 2 packages were delivered but tracking stated both had been delivered. I submitted a query letting them know I only got one and they sent me a screenshot of the tracking page telling me no, they were both delivered, despite me explaining that only one was. Contacted them again and was assured I would be contacted within 24 hours which didn't happen. Called and after being on hold for 30+ minutes I was assured someone would contact me by the end of the day and of course that didn't happen. Called again and now they don't know where the second part of the delivery is. Avoid.

Nathan

I have been in contact multiple times and am at the point of getting the vendor to resend the goods and then chase you for the insurance claim. I don't think another false promise of following this up is going to cut it.

4.2
3.6
Katie M.

Katie M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible aervice

Absolutely terrible delivery service. Still waiting on my delivery, called multiple times, they wouldn't put me onto a supervisor as one was not available (as If that's true), they couldn't get onto driver, one worker told me it was in Melbourne although tracking says it's been at pickup point in Sydney for weeks, others couldn't tell me where my parcel was, some told me my parcel would come on specific days (hasn't) and others said they couldn't tell me when it would come. Resolution team is slack and called once didn't leave a msg, then wrote an email with no explanation as to the where abouts of my parcel or when to expect it... Still waiting for my parcel.. Who knows what is true or not with this service.

Tegan

TeganSydney, NSW

Absolutely hopeless courier company

I ordered a package over two months ago, it still has not arrived and I live in the same state of purchase. I have communicated with CourierPlease staff on numerous occasions with little results. They are only able to tell me there is an ongoing investigation and sorry for the delay. They can't tell me when it will arrive or where it even is. It is very infuriating. I will avoid this company at all costs in the future.

Sender or ReceiverSender
Kay

KayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

How does this company stay in business!!! by Kay 26/10/2020

I purchased goods from Target 25/09/20. On 30/09/20 Couriers Please advised that my parcel had been delivered. It hadn't. When I emailed an enquiry I was sent a picture labelled "Proof of Delivery" of a parcel in a parcel locker. I emailed back questioning this as our address is residential and as we are in lockdown in Melbourne we were at home all day. After a series of emails lasting until 14/09/20 with them claiming to be investigating, the emails stopped. Now 26 days after they claimed to deliver my parcel I cannot get any response.

TimberHut B.

TimberHut B.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Absolutley useless

They received my item on 14/10, todays date is now 26/10 and my item has still not arrived and i live within the same state, the delay is not due to Covid. After calling everyday i still have no response, the response is ' we'll lodge with the resolution team and they'll contact you'. To date they have not responded to me. Still no response on whats happening with my item, only that it's with a 3rd party.... WORST COMPANY EVER!!

Sophie

Sophie

The worse delivery company i have ever used!

2 weeks nearly I haven't been able to access my parcel because they won't give me a code to open the parcel point. I will try and avoid these like the plague in future. Still not got my parcel either just an email stating is waiting collection.......

Delivery TimeNever Collected
Steph

StephPerth, WA

Non sense driver ???

My parcel already arrived Perth for 2 weeks and still not reach me!!

customer service just reply : sorry or keep on telling me the parcel is with the driver !

Ridiculous!!! First time I heard a driver can keep parcel for overnight not to mention for two weeks ???

Now I am so worried your driver do something on my parcel or lost it or damage it!! That’s y until now no parcel reach me

Yow

Yowasked

How long does it take for a parcel to get to Perth from Brisbane?
It was due a couple days ago, but tracking says that the last reported location of parcel is Brisbane (10 days ago). Status item in transit. When can I realistically expect this??
Tracking number: CPBBGRZ5402739

Joanie

Hi I live 2 hours from Brisbane and it took eighteen days Have you contacted the sender and asked them to assist that usually gets them moving My tracking stopped as soon as it reached Brisbane and no point enquiring with customer service they will just tell you to have a nice day Good luck....Joanie

Dear Yow,

I am so sorry that you have not yet received your parcel. So that we can look into this for you, and ensure your goods are delivered as quickly as possible, please email customerservice@couriersplease.com.au with your consignment number, and we will investigate this matter.

Thank you for your time.

Kind regards,
The CP team.

Milena

Milenaasked

I ordered a parcel on the 17th of October about 11 days ago and I paid extra for express shipping and the estimated delivery was Wednesday the 21st October. But its been a full week since then and I've been tracking my parcel and checking for updates but it hasn't moved since Friday last week on the 23rd when my parcel was 'transferred to run 9742.' Please let me know whats going on with my order, the tracking number is CPB1OUZ0425952001.

Dear Milena,

Thank you for reaching out.
Unfortunately your parcel is addressed to a parcel locker.
As CouriersPlease do not deliver to Parcel Lockers or PO Boxes, you will need to make contact with your seller to change your address to an alternative address.
If you have any further questions, please email us at customerservice@couriersplease.com.au with your consignment number.

Kind Regards,
The CP Team

Noha H.

Noha H.asked

Tracking for CPBBGRZ5510718 indicated parcel was delivered today (28th October). However no item was ever dropped off. Please advise where the parcel currently is.

It finally arrived today after 8 phone calls and probably near as many emails