1.8 from 5,830 reviews

4,527

Incompetent lying time wasting idiots !!!! Do not use this service !!

Paid for express courier, no item, 5 calls. Promises to call back, promises to deliver today. Promises leave somewhere, promised package was made a priority. No contact made at all. Still no package, business lost customer lost money lost. Stay away from couriers please !!!!!

Jing Z.

Jing Z.Sydney, NSW

BAD, BAD, BAD

I sent an parcel to Brisbane on Tuesday for an Event on Friday and I thought I gave them enough cushion to deliver on time. Then 2 days later I found out it had gone to Adelaide depot instead. It took them another day to send back to Melbourne depot on Friday. The customer missed the parcel for the event and I also lost $400 worth of job. No more Couriers Please. Completely lost my trust.

Lisa R

Lisa RSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible customer service

Didn't receive delivery of my item in the schedule timeframe, contacted them with an enquiry and was told to coordinate with my supplier for delivery. Tracking on their website clearly stated it was on-forwarded to Couriers Please for delivery 10 October. Response by customer support person Claireann Nueva to my email enquiry was rude and unprofessional. You are a service business, if a customer enquires about where their parcel is, and when it might be delivered after waiting over 8 days since the courier received the parcel, it is polite and acceptable business practice to tell the customer where the item is. Do not use this courier.

Emm

EmmSydney, NSW

One of the worst

Never had a parcel delivered with these couriers without complications. Have been home all day waiting for a delivery, not even an attempt - just a card in the mailbox. Useless.

Alex

AlexSydney, NSW

would not recommend at all

Still waiting on a delivery. When tracking the delivery it says it has an attempted delivery at lunch time to a store that is open all day. 2 days later the package has still not arrived! When tracking it on their online system it has not moved. Have sent many online inquiries but no response at all. Had something delivered from early from Austpost that was sent the same time. Would never recommend again.

BrianNorthern Region, NSW

The worst courier company I have ever dealt with.

Customer Service are both uncooperative and unhelpful, even with a tracking number they couldn't tell me where my goods were. It took over 2 weeks to deliver what should have taken 3 days max. Never again will I deal with a company that use this inept mob.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Brian

After your unhelpful Customer Service Officer did nothing for me, I rang a few courier companies and tracked down the forwarding agent and arranged pick up. So many courier companies told me they will not deal with Couriers Please, I understand why.

Telrex

TelrexSouth East Queensland, QLD

What joke as a couriers service

We have used the service for 19 years , gone from 4 services a day to 2 services .
cant even get pick up for last 2 days .
not worth the phone call to use anymore

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo

C.Oby

C.ObySouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not use couriers please...Ever....

Peter

PeterSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very unreliable

I stopped using Couriers Please from my work place at Castle Hill because they are very unreliable, missed pick ups were a regular occurrence, today I am waiting for a small parcel to come from a supplier in Sydney to my home in Pitt Town, it has now been 9 days and still waiting.

hopeless

package delivery without notification, tried to get a re delivery, failed, then told to go to pickup point, 10 KLM away then another pickup 15 KLM in the other direction

adrian s

cpw300006430401, please note YOUR FIRST message sent Monday to my mobile was not received until the second message WAS RECEIVED yesterday evening 8:17pm

MIc

MIcSydney, NSW

Poor Service

Received a delivery card, tried to book my redelivery online - message I constantly received was error. I rang first thing in the morning, as I couldnt access the redelivery option on line, was told my parcel would definitely come today. At 5.00pm, called again and Maria told me to wait until 6, she would contact the driver and then she quickly fobbed me off. Checked for tracking updates, still nothing other than to say see delivery card for further details. I have done that, made 2 calls, stayed at home all day and still my parcel has not arrived.

Carol L.

Carol L.South East Queensland, QLD

Would give a negative rating if it was an option

Delivery TimeLate

Very disappointing!

I Supposed minus Star.
Apart from waiting too long, finally, no item arrived. Said it was delivered as per their paper works. But good the thing was, Im home all day on the date of delivery and nothing arrived at front door to witnessed. Definitely nobody can steal nothing.
Can easy manipulate their deliveries.
I, no wonder this company has a bad reviews.
Hopeless courier.

Kirstie B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Shocking delivery, terrible customer service

Got an email saying my parcel would be delivered yesterday (Tuesday the 15th of October) never showed up. Phoned today to find out where it was. Got told it was still at the depo and she would make sure the driver delivered it today. I get the feeling if I had not rung to find out what was happening it would not have been put out for delivery today either. Parcel has not arrived yet so we will see what happens.

Delivery TimeLate
Kirstie B.

It is now 3:40pm was told my parcel would be here today, its still not here and I am guessing wont be here today. I have sent through an email. Look forward to your excuse.

Kirstie B.

And now after being assured my parcel would be delivered today earlier I now learn that it wont be and you guys dont even know when it will arrive. Excellent service your provide your customers. I cant rate this company poorly enough.

Shocking......

OMG what terrible reviews, not one positive review. I am waiting to hear about a search that has been actioned. 24 hours, followed by 24 hours, on and on. No Australian staff on the ground. NEVER use this Company. Like the man said 1 star only because it is as low as you can go. No contact, no explanation, no phone call, no follow up only an automatic email response. .... Nothing. I am sick of calliing them.

Dodgy Email

Tracking email says onboard for delivery, next email says can electronically sign if not home, which I did, followed by new tracking info saying redirected, authority to leave. No more details than, redirected, authority to leave. Now I dont know when its coming or if its coming at all. Also, time stamped 4.29 at 2pm which is conveniently passed the 4pm cut off for same day delivery. Yet earlier timestamp spot on... What a dodgy se up.

Judy

JudyViewbank

Worst service one can ever receive

I have been dealing with Courier Please for a few years now. The service seems to get worse as the time goes on. Customer service has no idea what they are doing & are always making false promises. I have been waiting on satchel to be delivered for 6 days now, the normal turnaround time is sane day. Each time I call customer service I am given a different story as to why the satchel aren't being delivered. I definitely do not recommend Courier Please if you are running a business. Worst service ever received.

CBRSydney, NSW

They really let us down

S MooreSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely awful service

I am only giving this 1 star as there is nothing lower. I had to book a freight on service last week for a customer. I had to call you, got the overseas service - could not understand them and they didn't know what I was asking. So i booked the service and no one came. I ended up using another company to send the items. Your customer service for businesses is disgraceful. How are we supposed to use your services when they don't work!!!!!!!!!!

S Moore

OK. Thanks for your response but its not acceptable. A real person, Australian, to respond with a phone number to call and discuss would be more acceptable. This is where your company is failing.

SS Inductions

SS InductionsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolute rubbish

A supplier shipped via this mob and I was left with a card. No details. You cant talk to a real person. Still haven't had delivery, no customer service and my business has ground to a halt. Logged a redeliver request on website 5 business days ago, nothing. Do not use.

Joyasked

How to have items picked up and delivered to me

Joy

Want items picked up and del to me please

Quote please

Jasmin Riyaa S.

Jasmin Riyaa S.asked

I received an email saying my order has been delivered , but I havent actually received anything yet ?
It says it was delivered today around 11, but no courier came. I provided authority to leave if no one was to be home ,but my mum was home all day and even had the front door open, no knock ,nothing

Tracking number is CPBAPEZ0122569

Brian

I got the same type of email but it was still at the forwarding agent's depot. Couriers Please Customer Service is very unhelpful.

Hi Jasmin,
We have received your email and responded advising of a second delivery later yesterday afternoon.
If you are still claiming non delivery as of today, please respond to the email and we will investigate this further.

Lisa B.

Lisa B.asked

I would like to know where I can make a formal complaint to about couriers please .It seems I am having the same issues as most of these reviews .And so now I'm at a point I want to be refunded .Couriers please are lying straight to me which is making me so angry and I'm getting nowhere with them

S Moore

Unfortunately your only options are to call the CP number (overseas operator) or send an email to the CP customer service. This company is definitely on the decline with so many issues. I have now made a review here in the hope that they may see it, but I'm not holding my breath. An Australian contact call service is what they need. Good luck

Hi Lisa,
We are so sorry to hear this.
Please forward your complaint, along with your consignment number to customerservice@couriersplease.com.au, and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

S Moore,
Your review has been read and responded to.
We apologise that your goods were not collected, and as advised in response to your review, if you require further assistance, please email the above address, with the job/tracking number assigned to your booking and we will look into this matter further.

Kind Regards,