Couriers Please
1.8 from 5,586 reviews

One start is generous for this inefficient, chaotic service, apparently a subcontractor for Sky Net

One star is generous for this inefficient, chaotic service. Sky Net subcontracts delivery to this company who claim they deliver parcels to specific addresses; they do not! Instead, they leave a mysterious card on mailbox (no address, addressee, senders's name or pick up location). Customer service is based on Manila, the Philippines thus customer assistants have no clue on how to be helpful. Request for redelivery on Couriers Please website aren't accepted. I was home when the supposed delivery attempt was made. The person did not even rang the doorbell at all - he seemed a post person to me, wearing a fluorescent jacket, travelling on a motorbike with main satchels on either side - I thought parcel delivery companies needed a vehicle!

Shipping TypeInternational

put a notice in letterbox to lazy to knock on door to deliver

This service is disgusting they delivered a letter in letterbox saying i was unavailable all you had to do was knock on the door i have video cameras that showed you putting a unavailable in my letterbox poor effort

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo

Zero communication and excessively poor service

Receive a fail to receive note in letter box
With absolutely no details on it as to where my package was taken to
Email customer service in business hours with no response
Not even a text message that a parcel was on route and given an option for delivery if not home

Terrible Service

Hopeless, takes an order to collect a parcel from Warwick QLD, gives a job #, 4 days later no collection. Contact them to ask why, only to be told that they don’t collect from Warwick, only deliver..........all this after accepting the job in the first place! Go figure!!

Lost Parcels, lied about whereabouts

I sent five boxes a week ahead of time to Tamworth, I arrive to find the boxes have never made it. The tracking says ‘in transit with local partner’ whatever that means, I call and they tell me delivery is schedule for the day I arrived (Monday July 22). Lo and behold there are no boxes and no delivery. I call a number of times to confirm delivery will be by 5pm, I’m assured that after a week in transit (not even leaving the state) they should arrive. Sure enough, 5pm comes and goes. They tell me their ‘dispute resolution’ services will call me and give me an ‘update’ on boxes that are clearly lost. I will be launching legal action to reclaim lost funds and damages from this pathetic ‘courier’. I assured the person on the end of the phone to expect a call from my solicitor. Terrible company, and worse customer service.

Shipping TypeDomestic

Couriers please are the worst couriers out there. Poor service.

These guys are only couriers who don't offer the option of re-delivery. They also add insult to injury by making you go to the effort of attending one of their 'POP' stations to retrieve your parcel i.e. doing their work, to get the item that should have been delivered to you and left safely in the first place. Very ordinary to say the absolute least.

Courier? Pleeeease....As if...

They don't come to your door, they don't ring, they don't leave cards. The actually don't deliver to your door even with "leave items if nobody at home" type instructions.

Sender or ReceiverReceiver

Hopeless. No information on where package was delivered...

I was delivered a card, saying I had missed the courier as I wasn't home. The card didn't say where my parcel had been delivered, it simply stated my first name and the date. So I logged into the CouriersPlease site to track my parcel - the Delivery Advice Number presented only as 'in transit' on the website. No information on where my parcel was delivered. This was the case for 5 days, after which I rang CouriersPlease as, after 7 days, parcels are sent back to the sender. I have notified the sender of my parcel of this situation so they consider engaging a different courier provider.

Shipping TypeDomestic

Worse courier and the call centre constantly hang up on you! Rubbish

Powerlabs was the sender.
Couriers Please the courier.
Couriers please website crashed and froze when I hit on the sms link I got to redirect my package.
I then called courier please for several hours asking them to redirect my package to the drop off newsagency. They said they will contact Coffs harbour distribution centre and resolve. Hasn't been resolved.
I contacted the sender who also told me he contacted Courier Please and they said they will redirect it.
Today they tell me it is out for delivery to the wrong address!! Ie they didn't redirect it and I've wasted hours with the call centre.

The call centre have hung up on me three times in a row when I ask to speak to a manager. It's disgusting. I'm on hold again after being asked to speak to a manager.

Won't Redeliver

I am on a disability pension and don't have a car.

Other companies offer the option to redeliver if nobody is home e.g. Star track who did that for me about a month ago.

With Couriers please I was forced to ask a visiting family member to drive me over 5km to collect from a news agency they dropped it off at.

If my family member hadn't surprised me with a visit it would have been a half hour bus trip each way and having to lift and carry the item.

Just not good customer service.

Paul

Couriers Please? No thanks! Slowest service ever

ebay seller overcharged postage then sent cheaply through Couriers Please took 3 weeks to arrive Melbourne to South East Qld. Contacted to find lost package. Arrived damaged due to sellers poor packaging

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo
Hi Miss Wright, Our apologies for the delay in your delivery and the unfortunate damages as per your message. If you contact your sender they should be able to guide you through your next steps. Regards, CP Team.

No packager YET

My daughter has been waiting since the 15 th July for her package to arrive after the driver refused to leave the package in a safe place . After 4 days it says it’s still sitting in transit . I called the depot this morning and was told by the receptionist that delivery would be today , yet guess what .....still no package . This package is a present for my other daughter birthday . Get your act together couriers please

Shipping TypeDomestic
Hi Sharon, Our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience advised. If you would like us to look into this and assist directly, please email customerservice@couriersplease.com.au with your tracking number and details, and we will proceed from there. Regards, CP Team.

I pay to have an item delivered not dropped off at a newsagency

I am deterred from buying from sellers who use Couriers Please.
Unlike both Australia Post and DHL, Couriers Please does not advise via email when an item is to be delivered and does not offer the option of the parcel being left in a safe place. Couriers Please only advises after an attempted delivery. They don't offer re-delivery. Instead, they leave the item elsewhere, in my case at a newsagent, for me to pick up. This is not good enough. Couriers Please's services have declined markedly. When it began it was a good service. Now it is way behind it's competitors.

Shipping TypeInternational
Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Good Afternoon, Thank you for raising this feedback to our attention. We sincerely apologise if our service had been an inconvenience to yourself. You should be receiving an email when your parcel is on it's way, and your sender should advise you the delivery estimate. If this had not been done, please feel free to advise us and we can look into this for you. Email customerservice@couriersplease.com.au with your tracking number and details. Regards, CP Team.

Parcel not delivered

Got told by 2 different phone operators that my parcel would guaranteed be delivered by a certain time and it wasn’t. I left authority to leave 4 times before and they said it was because I hadn’t done that, which was beyond frustrating as I had clear documentation (through their own tracking system) that I had! Appalling customer service and delivery of their service. They suggested I pick up my item from their depot, it would have been closer to not get it delivered to start with.

Shipping TypeDomestic
Hi Holly, Our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience advised. If you would like us to look into this and assist directly, please email customerservice@couriersplease.com.au with your tracking number and details, and we will proceed from there. Regards, CP Team.

Owe me $1000 in refunds!

After not delivering parcels on time and losing parcels they agreed to issue refunds and then never actually issued the refunds. Every time I call they refuse to put me through to the accounts department to rectify the issue, instead keep telling me someone will return my call and they never do. They are up to $1000 worth of refunds over 3 separate parcels. Will never again use Couriers Please for my deliveries!!!

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Hi Alicia, We sincerely apologise if you have issues that have not yet been rectified. Please email customerservice@couriersplease.com.au with your tracking numbers and details, and we will look into these for you. Regards, CP Team.

Poor service again.

Yet again terrible service by Couriers Please, unfortunately when buying things you don't always get a choice who does the delivery.
Tried to reschedule a delivery on line, but could not enter a delivery address after many attempts during the day. Finally contacted the call centre, and went around in circles trying to explain the issue, the call centre must be overseas, the girl was try... trying my patience , after being put on hold several time and talking her supervisor, still told me to fill out the online form (which did not work, hence why I called them up in the first place, I asked to talk to another person but was told there was nobody else I could speak to even though I could hear other voices in the background. what waste of 25minutes on the phone, still no delivery rescheduled as was told, to package dropped of without a signature requires the online form to be filled out..which was not working on two different computers and a phone. Grrrrr

Delivery TimeLate
Shipping TypeDomestic
Hi Yorda, Our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience advised. If you would like us to look into this and assist directly, please email customerservice@couriersplease.com.au with your tracking number and details, and we will proceed from there. Regards, CP Team.

Lost my parcel ... refuse to pay for it even though it is supposed to be insured

I ordered a phone repair.
The company uses couriers please to pick up the phone ( boxed correctly and addressed )
It is scanned in... but 3 days later , when I ring the company to find out when I will get my phone back, I am told it wasn’t delivered .
The driver claims it was delivered yet it was not scanned out.
We have cctv of the parcel being picked up .. we have cctv of the driver delivering another parcel ... not 2 as he claims.
I have emailed and called the “ help” desk only to be fobbed of with “ it is still being investigated “
They don’t email or return calls.
The phone number is answered in Singapore.. how that will find my parcel in Brisbane I don’t know.
The insurance seems to be a scam.
The help desk isn’t helpful.
The phone repair company is trying.
I am without a $1000 phone and having to spend more now.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo
Hi Campbell, We sincerely apologise for the delay in your delivery and the lack of service you have advised you received. So we may assist, please email customerservice@couriersplease.com.au with your tracking number and details, and we will proceed from there. Regards, CP Team.I have called or my daughter has called and the phone repair company has called Couriers please say they will investigate and get back to us. All other correspondence is via anonymous email. No one has returned a call.

Incompetent

After filling in several forms for redelivery and making several phone calls to their customer service line, I am fobbed off yet again and still do not have my parcel. Worst customer service from any company.

Shipping TypeDomestic
Hi Sunshine, Apologies for the delay in your delivery. For us to assist, please email customerservice@couriersplease.com.au with your tracking number and details, and we proceed from there. Regards, CP Team.

Worst pickup service EVER

I actually used another company who use Couriers Please as their pickup service. Unfortunately I did not know this when booking the service otherwise I would never have used the parent company. I waited THREE DAYS for a courier pickup and eventually had to give up and cancel the job. I went with another company who picked up and delivered overnight. DO NOT USE Couriers Please if you want to actually get the job done.

Shipping TypeDomestic
Morning Elijah, We sincerely apologise for the inconvenient delay you experienced and the service received from us. If you would like us to raise this feedback to our relevant departments, please email customerservice@couriersplease.com.au with your tracking number and details. Regards, CP Team.

Avoid at all costs, bad service and lazy drivers

worst customer service, drivers don't even try to deliver parcels and just say card left no one home etc etc. Called your call centre and that was hopeless too and bad service there as well! Funny thing is I have proof the driver did not even come to my apartment building as the security footage proves the driver did not come to the front enterance or even dialed my apartment number. Lazy drivers and bad customer service! Will never use your company ever again and I recommend everyone to AVOID this bad company for your courier needs.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo
Morning Dj, Our sincerest apologies for the service you had received. If you would like us to raise this feedback and review it with our relevant members, please email customerservice@couriersplease.com.au with your tracking number and details, and we will assist. Regards, CP Team.

Why are you guys so incompetent? I genuinly want to know what the problem is. Help me understand. Is this company operated by monkeys? The name should be changed to have a comma after couriers so it's "couriers, please" like please get your sh*t together. And the slogan "if you believe in miracles, you can believe in us" we have no idea what we're doing, we just hope and pray for the best. Because that seems like a more accurate description. Maybe fix your rep. Maybe try putting customers first, instead of finding shortcuts to a quick buck. Then your company might have a chance at success.
Morning Seza, We apologise you feel this way towards our company. If you have had a bad experience with us, please feel free to email customerservice@couriersplease.com.au with your tracking number and details, and we can raise your feedback to our relevant departments. Regards, CP Team.

can you cancel order? my parcel was meant to be picked up today but still waiting. Based on reviews it's unlikely to be picked up anytime soon.
If it was you that contracted Couriers Please to pick up from you, OR the sender location on a given day and they didn't; then they are in breach of the contracted conditions. Yes, you may cancel the order to pick up and receive any refund of monies paid. But be sure of the conditions that you agreed to. As some companies are very clever in concealing statements of waiver, many of which are invalid due mainly in part to the Consumer Laws and the Duty of Care that the contract must be disclosed, clear, simple and understandable, also it should be signed/agreed too and both parties get copies. If in any doubt contact Corporate Affairs, and or the Ombudsmen's Office. Hope this helps a little.Dear Alissa, Thank you for your review. So that we can assist with your enquiry, please email customerservice@couriersplease.com.au with your tracking number. Kind regards, The CP TeamIve contacted 3 different people and all said my refund would come through after 2 working days. It's been 7 days! will contact again

When Is my parcel due to arrive CPAYJRZ2182958001