Robert

RobertVictoria, 3913

Don't use this company

My company has used this service for years and, up 'till recently, service was excellent. However, perhaps they have recently been sold and under new management. Ordered a pick up last week, it did not eventuate. Rang early today (case ID 4232300) and requested pickup. As no one had come by mid afternoon I rang again (case ID 4233605) and was assured that it had been allocated to a driver and would be picked up. No one arrived by 6PM. Customer service is now with an overseas call centre and whilst staff are very pleasant, service ends there. Don't use Couriers Please .

Jessica

JessicaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Did not deliver, stayed home for it

Stayed home for this delivery, which didn't come - FRUSTRATING. Instead, they said I was not home and delivered it to one of their POPPoints which is not the closest POPPoint to me.
Also, their tracking is poor. They send you an SMS on the morning of delivery, but web tracking gives you a different expected date of delivery. I actively avoid Couriers Please when I order online, but KMart did disclose the courier they use.

The worst of the worst

I watched the courier arrive to my home from the front of my house and saw him pop a "we missed you card" straight into the mailbox without attempting delivery.

Didn't even bother to fill out the card

Connie

ConnieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst service ever

Followed up a parcel for one week with the same story each time...on board with driver for delivery
Unsuccessful delivery due to business being closed was first excuse - delivery address was a house!
Unsuccessful second time because unsafe to leave and card left - NOT unsafe and NO card left
Driver was meant to drop at popup shop
5 days later hasn’t happened snd driver not responding to customer service messages
UNIQLO should not be using these monkeys

Frustrated Purchaser

Frustrated PurchaserGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

DO NOT USE.

This is the worst service. Uniqlo purchase. Delivery to an office building (that looks like a residence ) with 5 staff there from 6am to 6pm. Message sent that the parcel was not able to be delivered because noone was home and to collect it from South Wharf. Answer: No I won't collect it. Uniqlo currently negotiating with them to redeliver.

Tipper

TipperGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Warning: do NOT use this company!

Annoyed

AnnoyedSydney, NSW

Appalling service. Singapore Post, you have a serious problem with this member company.

Had two large pakages from separate stores delivered at the same time by the same courier. Unfortunately nobody home to receive them. No "missed delivery" card left. Called customer service who claimed they had contacted the driver and parcels would be redelivered later in the day or the following day. Then received tracking notification saying packages would be redelivered three days after original delivery date. Three days later, no package. Called customer service again and was told one of the items was being sent back to the vendor as they could not access the property - this is a complete lie as the property is easily accessible. No word on the second package so followed up with the second vendor.

If I could leave no stars I would.

Rania A

Rania APerth, WA

Delivered to wrong address, never received

Would rate zero if I could.
Was emailed a delivery advise with a photo of my parcels at someone else’s front door. Chased them up almost daily, receiving generic responses that they were still looking into the issue. After 6 weeks of this and me copying Kmart Customer Care into the emails, both have agreed to process a full refund to my account. Poor service reflects badly on the companies that use this Courier!

Never again

peng r.

peng r.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Never really deliver the parcel to the address, and only put them in the picking up spot. Never really deliver the parcel to the address, and only put them in the picking up spot.

Pete

PeteSydney, NSW

"Attempted" delivery while I was home

Would give 0 stars if I could. I was working from home when I got an SMS from them saying they missed me when delivering my parcel. Complete rubbish! Never did my buzzer go off, I was home all day and I was about 5m from the buzzer in my house at the time that their tracking system said they tried to deliver the package. They left an attempted delivery card in my letterbox, which is 15m from my door. It would have taken them an extra 30 secs to actually deliver the package. I guess they decided it was too hard to do their job. The parcel even had authority to leave but it seems that's too difficult to do. Please senders - don't pick this company! Pick someone who actually tries to deliver the parcel!

Sender or ReceiverReceiver

Lazy, useless waste of space company

Courier was supposed to come today, and I got a message saying attempted delivery. Which was absolutely lies, I was home all day and NO card was left. I rung up and the lady told me I would have to pick it up!!!! I paid for delivery for a reason!! If I could give zero stars I would!
This company clearly does this all the time and cuts corners at all costs!! Disgusting service, you shouldn’t even be operating!!

Ad

I would rate them minus if I could

Such a shame to have such a incapable courier in Australia, embarrassing. No customer service ( bunch of untrained staff sitting there can’t even answer a simple question. Everything so unclear in their website. Absolutely disaster.

Name

NameSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst service of all time

Zero attempts to redeliver. Called and gave them instructions to redeliver. Did not redeliver. When I called to follow up, they had no record of the call. Worst possible service.

4.2
3.5
Belinda

BelindaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Would give a zero

After using this courier for many years, I am disgusted at the total lack of any customer service. First delivery attempt, they wouldn't deliver because it was a "Covid" hotel. Second delivery attempt on 27/04 and still no one can tell us where the package is - even the end user customer has followed them up to no avail.
Every time you call to speak to a "dynamic" customer service consultant you get the standard scripted line and "be assured" that we will give you an update. I cannot express enough how poor the customer service is, the lack of information, the lack of care factor and how hard is it to deliver a package from Eagle Farm to Brisbane City?//!!!??? As at 10/05/21 - STILL NO IDEA WHERE THE PACKAGE IS

DO NOT USE - RUN AWAY

The worst post service

I booked a sender on Friday, and they did not collect my parcel after I waited them for a whole day and the customer service said they would collect on the next Monday. I waited another whole day till 4 pm on Monday and they still did not collect my parcels and said they may come on Tuesday..........The worst service.......

Steven C.

Steven C.South East Queensland, QLD

Don't waste your time or money

currently 6 hours late for pickup with a vague by close of business today. why request a pickup time if your not willing to honor it especially seeing as though it was a priority domestic package.

Cameron

CameronGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible service

Courier did not knock at door, just dropped a blank "no one home" card in letter box. (People were home at time). Parcel was moved to a POP (point of pickup) but courier failed to log it correctly so parcel could not actually be picked up. Called customer service, told to call POP service, they informed me courier had to return and re scan item so I had to call customer service back. The actual courier was probably the main cause for complaint but customer service didnt care. The 3 day redelivery option they offer is not a real option, once they drop it at a 3rd party POP location they wipe their hands of all responsibility. 7 days to get parcel, snail mail would have been quicker and cheaper and less stressful. NEVER AGAIN.

Mie O.

Mie O.Perth, WA

Good Service good communication

I had a missing item. I contacted via email, got responce very quickly. They sent me photos of how it was delivered. A shop where I bought the item told me that this couriers was very reliable. I think so too.

Chris

ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Useless and incompetent Courier Company

Ambrasked

The tracking on my parcel (CPA84XZ0742076) says that there was a delivery attempt this morning and a card was left, I have looked everywhere, on the door, in the letterbox etc but cannot find this card.
Where do you usually leave the card? Your website says I need this to order redelivery?

Dear Amber,

Thank you for your review. I can see that you currently have an open case for your redelivery, and that the redelivery has now been arranged.
In regards to the missed delivery card - these are generally left within the mailbox.

Couriers Please Team

Thanks.
I have looked in the letterbox and there is nothing there
Hopefully will get my package tomorrow

Dear Amber,

Thank you for your patience.
I have checked the tracking and can see that your item has now been delivered.

Thank you for your time.
Kind Regards, The CP Team.

Lance Perry

Lance Perryasked

Hi, on 7/04/2021 TWO - TWOParcells were collected from Aussie outboard wreckers in Coffs harbour person name Carl perry I got notification tracking number cpwagsbk000226299 only ONE parcel was delivered on 13/04/2021the large one the small one has never arrived reading the reviews about your company I am not impressed favourable and I say again TWO (2) as in a couple of Parcells one big one small, as there are many instances of parcels going missing the company may have employed dishonest people. My number is 0408 569 281 45 Curtin Street Griffith NSW 2680 not Canberra. please find the second parcel and get it delivered.

Sahar K

Sahar Kasked

I’m not sure where my package is, it’s supposed to come in today as I needed it for tomorrow!!

00193499680050719931

Heidi
Heidi

I wish you luck !!! I was supposed to get a phone call at 12:30 regarding mine. It’s now 8:30pm. No phone call !!!

Get an answer from our members and Couriers Please representatives