Cracka Wines

See the Best Wine & Liquor Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Cracka Wines

Rmks
RmksGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Ok when first started

Had bargain wine auctions and specials for the first couple of years
Then became increasingly uncompetitive after that time passed

David GAU

Dodgy stuff!

Took my order and 12 days later contacted me to tell me there had been a 'warehouse error' and no stock was available. Have said that they will provide a refund, but I find it improbable that it could take them 12 days to work out they couldn't supply my order. I will add that this isn't the first time that I have had a problem with Cracka. I'll be buying from more reputable businesses in the future.

MLL
MLLHawthorn

Cracka Wines are cracker

Very good wines, fast and efficient delivery, excellent price and good descriptions.
An extremely easy and rewarding way to buy wine!

Brilliant service, fantastic prices!

I can’t say how happy I am with the knowledgeable staff at Cracka, they have never steered me wrong with a recommendation and I am quite fussy. Prices are unbeatable and so is the selection if great wine.

Dean T.Cracka WinesSend a private message

Thanks for your review Kyle - glad to hear the phone sales team are getting you the good stuff! Cheers Dean Taylor CEO

Great value.

Have saved heaps on Cracka Wine auctions. Mostly the wines have not disappointed. When one lot of wine didn't arrive the issue was dealt with promptly by a helpful, efficient customer service representative.

Dean T.Cracka WinesSend a private message

Thanks very much for your review.

Paul
PaulMelbourne

Happily recommending Cracka Wines

Having bought from Cracka Wines for a few years now, I've not been disappointed by the overall quality of service and the excellent range of wines, both Australian wines and wines from abroad. All pockets are catered for and there are plentiful opportunities to buy wonderful wines at bargain prices. While I've had a couple of mediocre wines from the auction, this has never been an issue because I've picked up a dozen for the price of a couple of decent bottles, and has been more than compensated for by the superior wines I've picked up on other occasions. The email alerts are helpful if on the lookout for something special, but are easily stopped once no longer needed.

Dean T.Cracka WinesSend a private message

Thanks so much for your review Paul and for being such a loyal customer!

Good wine good fun

Good wine at good prices and easy to deal with. The mystery dozens deal's are very good value. The auctions are fun.

Hi Grape - great name!!
Thanks for posting about your experience at Cracka - and glad you got onto the mystery wines as they are definitely some of my favourites!

Cat
CatSydney

Great service!

Helpful sales person with great suggestions. Wine reviews also most useful and received several times a week. Prompt delivery. Great price.

Dean T.Cracka WinesSend a private message

Thanks very much for the 5 Star review Cat - and I am very glad to hear that our sales team are sending some top drops your way.

A very happy Cracka customer

My expectations of Crack providing access to very good wines at very reasonable prices have been exceeded. I continue to be a keen customer.

Dean T.Cracka WinesSend a private message

Thanks so much for the 5 star review Nick - great to hear that we are over delivering!

Tony G.
Tony G.Ballarat

Great wines with bargains to be had!

I have purchased quite a few boxes of reds and whites in the lead up to the summer socialising season. None have been disappointing and many have been exceptional value bought (patiently and selectively) on auction. Delivery to my local P/O has been prompt.

Dean T.Cracka WinesSend a private message

Thanks for the great review Tony - enjoy the Summer!

Andrew H
Andrew HSydney

Great bargains and service

I’ve used Cracka for a number of years. Always great prices often on really good wines.
I regularly receive emails and either click through and order online or in this case I emailed my sales contact directly who put the order through for me (all my details are on their files).
Great service for an online company who are always the best price in the market.
I’ve had a couple of average wines over the years and generally only go for wines with good ratings/pedigrees.

Dean T.Cracka WinesSend a private message

Hi Andrew. Thanks for taking the time to post your 5 star review.
Cheers Dean Taylor CEO

you get what you pay for

Generally i thinkyou can get good wines from Cracka if you are selective.
Their product has improved since 7 years ago when i first used them

Hi Cam,
Thanks for your review and honest feedback. We'll do our best to improve the offering even further!

very good wine

i have perched i lot of red and white wine and i do pick my mark .. all good all my friends enjoyed it

Dean T.Cracka WinesSend a private message

Thanks for your review Whitey - glad your friends enjoyed your picks!

Good quality products

I don't purchase copious quantities of wine but whenever I have purchased from Cracka Wines I have always been completely satisfied with the product & the service.

Dean T.Cracka WinesSend a private message

Thanks Slipper - very glad to hear that you are one satisfied customer.
Cheers Dean Taylor CEO

Haven't used it a lot-I always wait for online wines I like with prices that suit.

I haven't used the service much until recently and can only say that the wine arrived in good time and in perfect condition. That is to say nothing broken but nothing will be tasted for at least a month from delivery.

Dean T.Cracka WinesSend a private message

Thanks for your response Jeff - I hope you love the wine!