3.9

3.0

Rmks
RmksGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC7 posts

Ok when first started

Had bargain wine auctions and specials for the first couple of years
Then became increasingly uncompetitive after that time passed Show details
David GAU41 posts

Dodgy stuff!

Took my order and 12 days later contacted me to tell me there had been a 'warehouse error' and no stock was available. Have said that they will provide a refund, but I find it improbable that it could take them 12 days to work out they couldn't supply my order. I will add that this isn't the first time that I have had a problem with Cracka. I'll be buying from more reputable businesses in the future.

Cracka Wines   DM
MLL
MLLHawthorn4 posts

Cracka Wines are cracker

Very good wines, fast and efficient delivery, excellent price and good descriptions.

An extremely easy and rewarding way to buy wine!

Kyle
Kyle

Brilliant service, fantastic prices!

I can’t say how happy I am with the knowledgeable staff at Cracka, they have never steered me wrong with a recommendation and I am quite fussy. Prices are unbeatable and so is the selection if great wine.

Larissajen
Larissajen3 posts

Great value

Have saved heaps on Cracka Wine auctions. Mostly the wines have not disappointed. When one lot of wine didn't arrive the issue was dealt with promptly by a helpful, efficient customer service representative.

Paul
PaulMelbourne2 posts

Happily recommending Cracka Wines

Having bought from Cracka Wines for a few years now, I've not been disappointed by the overall quality of service and the excellent range of wines, both Australian wines and wines from abroad. All pockets are catered for and there are plentiful opportunities to buy wonderful wines at bargain prices. While I've had a couple of mediocre wines from the auction, this has never been an issue because I've picked up a dozen for the price of a couple of decent bottles, and has been more than compensated for by the superior wines I've picked up on other occasions. The email alerts are helpful if on the lookout for something special, but are easily stopped once no longer needed.

Grape.
Grape.

Good wine good fun

Good wine at good prices and easy to deal with. The mystery dozens deal's are very good value. The auctions are fun.

Cat
CatSydney2 posts

Great service!

Helpful sales person with great suggestions. Wine reviews also most useful and received several times a week. Prompt delivery. Great price.

Nick G
Nick G

A very happy Cracka customer

My expectations of Crack providing access to very good wines at very reasonable prices have been exceeded. I continue to be a keen customer.

Tony G.
Tony G.Ballarat

Great wines with bargains to be had!

I have purchased quite a few boxes of reds and whites in the lead up to the summer socialising season. None have been disappointing and many have been exceptional value bought (patiently and selectively) on auction. Delivery to my local P/O has been prompt.

Andrew H
Andrew HSydney

Great bargains and service

I’ve used Cracka for a number of years. Always great prices often on really good wines.

I regularly receive emails and either click through and order online or in this case I emailed my sales contact directly who put the order through for me (all my details are on their files).

Great service for an online company who are always the best price in the market.

I’ve had a couple of average wines over the years and generally only go for wines with good ratings/pedigrees.

cam
cam

you get what you pay for

Generally i thinkyou can get good wines from Cracka if you are selective.

Their product has improved since 7 years ago when i first used them

whitey
whitey

very good wine

i have perched i lot of red and white wine and i do pick my mark .. all good all my friends enjoyed it

Sipper
Sipper

Good quality products

I don't purchase copious quantities of wine but whenever I have purchased from Cracka Wines I have always been completely satisfied with the product & the service.

Jeff C.
Jeff C.

Haven't used it a lot-I always wait for online wines I like with prices that suit

I haven't used the service much until recently and can only say that the wine arrived in good time and in perfect condition. That is to say nothing broken but nothing will be tasted for at least a month from delivery.