Crampeze Night Cramps Forte

Crampeze Night Cramps Forte

Best thing ever!!

Crampeze has been my saviour- It seemed to start working almost immediately. My only concern is Can I take it indefinitely.? At this stage I am taking one in the morning and another about half an hour before bed.

Side Effects None
Symptom ReliefSignificant Improvement

Great Results

I just want to email you to say thank you so much for suggesting I use Crampeze to help with the nightly leg cramps I was experiencing. As soon as I started using it I noticed an improvement. Before long the cramps that I was having, mainly in my calf muscles each night, stopped. I take one tablet of Crampeze Forte about an hour before I go to bed at night and I have not had any issues or cramps. I also recommended them to a friend who was having nightly cramps as well and he has found them to be work really well.

Purchased in January 2019.

Side Effects None
Symptom ReliefSignificant Improvement
Pain TypeChronic
Effective Within 1 hour

Hi Maria,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review and share your feedback. You review is much appreciated.

Finally, peaceful sleep every night

I had night cramps for years starting almost the moment I closed my eyes. Little twitches in my calf muscles which I knew would finally come together in agonising pain.
I had to walk around to release the cramp and take painkillers to get any sleep at all.
These horrid memories are a thing of the past. I take crampeze regularly and sleep like a baby again.
I am so grateful to have found such a simple and efficient cure. I’d googled extensively without finding any help for painful night cramps.

DeeDee

DeeDeeasked

I am a first time user. My cramps have got worse over the last two weeks. Should I start with the regular night cramps capsules or go to the forte straight away? thanks

Hi DeeDee,
Sorry to hear that you are battling with cramps.
As a general rule, we recommend that for a sudden onset of cramps, and as an initial user, you begin with the Forte tablets and if you are continuing on long term, you switch over to the night cramps capsules.
As always though, it is best to seek advise from a health professional.

Get an answer from our members and Crampeze representatives