Crazy Domains Questions & Answers

Listing monitored by Crazy Domains

6 questions from our users

MiramonValdez
MiramonValdezasked

how to open email using google?

Hi Miramon Valdez,

Good day!

Thank you for reaching out to us. If you are trying to check your personal email hosted with us using your Gmail account you may refer to the link below for the instructions on setting up your personal email through Gmail.

Alternatively, you may also check your email online through any browser by logging to to webmail at https://rc.ds.network/ .

If you require further help on setting up your email. you may contact us through 1300210210 or send us an email at help@crazydomains.com. Our support is available 24/7.

Rose R
Online Reviews Manager

Colin52
Colin52asked

I am currently with the morons of Smart Artist and they are dreadful. I'll do a review to warn others.
Looked at this page and looks like Crazy is crazy.

I need to re new a few domains but not sure who to trust.
Anyone found a good company to renew domains.

MelbIT are great but at $140 for two years they cost to much where most are about $40 for two years.

Stay away from Crazy Domains, anything is better - even if you pay more.

Tom J.
Tom J.

Hi. I can totally recommend http://namecheap.com They have great prices and service. Only drawback is no phone number for support, online only, but they always answer 24/7 and solve any problem.

Mellyasked

Good Afternoon,
I am not able to access my emails so I went to go to the Crazy Domains web page and I cannot get in there either, not by my lap top nor by my phone.Do you know what is happening with the site?

Hi Melly,

Good day!

Thank you for reaching out to us and we are sorry for your inconvenience. Can you please provide me with your domain name so we can check your account and check status of the service?

Rose

Melly

northerntasmaniaweddings.com.au But it is the crazy domains web site that I cannot bring up

Hi Melly,

Thank you for your response. I understand the situation that you are unable to access our website www.crazydomains.com.au hence you are unable to log in to your Account Manager.

Have you tried accessing our website though a different browser or a different device? If you are still getting the same error, please let us know what is the error.

Rose

Sharon C
Sharon Casked

Have been uploading my jpegs without any problem, now I am not able to upload photos particularly jpegs to my 2 webpages I have with sitebeat. Help could not solve the issue and have passed it on to their developers. Anyone else experiencing this problem and is there a solution.

Hello Sharon,

We apologize if you are experiencing such difficulties.

May we suggest to contact us through 1300 210 210, we are open 24/7. Our technical representatives will be happy to get back to you.

Thank you for reaching out CrazyDomains.

Von D
Online Review Manager

Johnasked

Migrated a client across to Crazy Domains last week. I was told by the client who contacted Crazy Domains that they do free migration service. This was not true so I ended up migrating the website myself.

Next thing you know they charge extra for SSL Certificate. So, I asked the client to purchase SSL Certificate and she accidentally entered '.com.au' instead of '.com'. I've went through 5 different people over live chat to change this for about 3 days. At the end, I gave up because it really felt exhausting. It felt like I was talking to a robot.

On the 4th day, I emailed the client saying, please give them a ring and talk to their manager and I've had enough. I've warned client number of times from the beginning about using another provider but that's another story. Anyways, SSL started working on the 5th day.

This time I started receiving emails for about 5 days from 5 different staff about how I found their service. It shows that this company operates based on individual case rather than 1 support ticket system per query. They kept sending automatic emails requesting a feedback to a state where I decided to add their domain to my emails block list.

I have never been so frustrated and disappointed about such a small thing in my life.

I highly doubt this business employs Australian staff. Not a chance!

Pete
Pete

For info, the staff you are interacting with are most likely in Singapore. The Australian contact details appear to just be an interface to the Singapore call centre. I call the first level customer support of Crazy Domains "scribes". All they seem to be able to do is respond to tickets without getting any action for the customer.

This might seem hard, but based on my recent experience of Crazy Domains, my advice would be to change providers. Crazy Domains is owned by Dreamscape and I would also not recommend any company owned by Dreamscape.

John

Thanks for sharing this information.

I would never use these providers and there are couple of other ones too which are linked to Singapore. This client I was trying to assist never listened to my suggestions for some reason. (Probably her mates were saying how good this company was and they never had issues).

Robert Z
Robert Z

Thanks for this. Yes, Crazy Domains is becoming quite heavy-handed. Any recommendations for a good provider, other than GoDaddy? Have the most amount of illicit WEB pages from their service.

Logger
Loggerasked

Guys when will you upgrade your memories for hosting? It’s been sitting at the lowest and yet your competitors are offering like 8gb.. isn’t that hurting your business?

Get an answer from our members and Crazy Domains representatives