2Crazy Domains

Crazy Domains Questions & Answers

shredder2
shredder2

Despite following CDs published procedure, (which may only be for desktop?) I can't seem to delete expired credit cards via my android phone as there is no delete option. I've also read a complaint elsewhere that there is allegedly no such option, and even falsifying valid card details didn't stop an auto renew. Is that correct?

query_the_lot
query_the_lot

Best to do on desktop

george abdulnour

why do people have to wait for an hour and a half and still nothing

george abdulnour

yes that's me and it should of been four an half hours on hold an absolute joke

Argentino F.
Argentino F.

do yourself a favour and move, they will never change and despite what they tell the world they do not care.

Sam K.
Sam K.

Hi, how long should an email migration to a new server take.

Ranui Young
Ranui Young

How can you improve you product and customer service so that its not the worst web hosting business in the world?

Crazy Domains   DM

Hello Ranui, We received your query and we are currently working on discussing how we should proceed with your requested compensation.

Know that your tickets are now being attended.

Von D
1300 210 210

MiramonValdez
MiramonValdez

how to open email using google?

Crazy Domains   DM

Hi Miramon Valdez, Good day!

Thank you for reaching out to us. If you are trying to check your personal email hosted with us using your Gmail account you may refer to the link below for the instructions on setting up your personal email through Gmail.

external link

Alternatively, you may also check your email online through any browser by logging to to webmail at external link  .

If you require further help on setting up your email. you may contact us through 1300210210 or send us an email at help@crazydomains.com. Our support is available 24/7.

Rose R
Online Reviews Manager

Colin52

I am currently with the morons of Smart Artist and they are dreadful. I'll do a review to warn others.
Looked at this page and looks like Crazy is crazy.

I need to re new a few domains but not sure who to trust.
Anyone found a good company to renew domains.

MelbIT are great but at $140 for two years they cost to much where most are about $40 for two years.

Clarence Macalister
Clarence Macalister

Stay away from Crazy Domains, anything is better - even if you pay more.

Tom J.
Tom J.

Hi. I can totally recommend http://namecheap.com They have great prices and service. Only drawback is no phone number for support, online only, but they always answer 24/7 and solve any problem.

Good Afternoon,
I am not able to access my emails so I went to go to the Crazy Domains web page and I cannot get in there either, not by my lap top nor by my phone.Do you know what is happening with the site?

Hi Melly, Good day!

Thank you for reaching out to us and we are sorry for your inconvenience. Can you please provide me with your domain name so we can check your account and check status of the service?

Rose

Melly

northerntasmaniaweddings.com.au But it is the crazy domains web site that I cannot bring up

Crazy Domains   DM

Hi Melly, Thank you for your response. I understand the situation that you are unable to access our website external link  hence you are unable to log in to your Account Manager.

Have you tried accessing our website though a different browser or a different device? If you are still getting the same error, please let us know what is the error.

Rose

Hi Melly,

I tried accessing my Domain and it worked well.
I tried accessing your site, northerntasmaniaweddings.com.au, and I liked it. Nice and friendly.
I think Rose is right that you may try a different browser or reboot your PC. Else, most of the time, when I call their helpline. (1300 210 210) Most of the time, they are really good at talking me through.

Good luck.

Sharon C
Sharon C

Have been uploading my jpegs without any problem, now I am not able to upload photos particularly jpegs to my 2 webpages I have with sitebeat. Help could not solve the issue and have passed it on to their developers. Anyone else experiencing this problem and is there a solution.

Crazy Domains   DM

Hello Sharon, We apologize if you are experiencing such difficulties.

May we suggest to contact us through 1300 210 210, we are open 24/7. Our technical representatives will be happy to get back to you.

Thank you for reaching out CrazyDomains.

Von D
Online Review Manager

John

Migrated a client across to Crazy Domains last week. I was told by the client who contacted Crazy Domains that they do free migration service. This was not true so I ended up migrating the website myself.

Next thing you know they charge extra for SSL Certificate. So, I asked the client to purchase SSL Certificate and she accidentally entered '.com.au' instead of '.com'. I've went through 5 different people over live chat to change this for about 3 days. At the end, I gave up because it really felt exhausting. It felt like I was talking to a robot.

On the 4th day, I emailed the client saying, please give them a ring and talk to their manager and I've had enough. I've warned client number of times from the beginning about using another provider but that's another story. Anyways, SSL started working on the 5th day.

This time I started receiving emails for about 5 days from 5 different staff about how I found their service. It shows that this company operates based on individual case rather than 1 support ticket system per query. They kept sending automatic emails requesting a feedback to a state where I decided to add their domain to my emails block list.

I have never been so frustrated and disappointed about such a small thing in my life.

I highly doubt this business employs Australian staff. Not a chance!

Pete

For info, the staff you are interacting with are most likely in Singapore. The Australian contact details appear to just be an interface to the Singapore call centre. I call the first level customer support of Crazy Domains "scribes". All they seem to be able to do is respond to tickets without getting any action for the customer.

This might seem hard, but based on my recent experience of Crazy Domains, my advice would be to change providers. Crazy Domains is owned by Dreamscape and I would also not recommend any company owned by Dreamscape.

John

Thanks for sharing this information.

I would never use these providers and there are couple of other ones too which are linked to Singapore. This client I was trying to assist never listened to my suggestions for some reason. (Probably her mates were saying how good this company was and they never had issues).

Robert Z

Thanks for this. Yes, Crazy Domains is becoming quite heavy-handed. Any recommendations for a good provider, other than GoDaddy? Have the most amount of illicit WEB pages from their service.

Pete

Two Aussie companies where I have had positive results are Zuver & VentraIP.

FYI, I am not receiving a commission for this recommendation.

Colin52

I feel your pain people. I am with smart artist and they have gone from being good to bloody hopeless. I should not swear but run by idiots these companies.

I set up a new email as I did not re do the domain hosting part and now when I want to renew my domain they give me a ticket but to see that ticket I have to type in the old email address which no longer works so can't login.

What ever happened to replying to emails over bloody tickets. Its there way to tick off the customer to the point they give up.

If anyone finds a good company that uses emails over tickets then I will send my business there way.
Currently looking to renew a few domains and getting no where.

If I can't find any I'll pay the ransom of MelbIT which charge $140 for 2 years

Colin52

Here is some advice. Never ever give your credit card to any of these companies. Pay by direct deposit only. That way if you choose to go elsewhere the don't keep billing your card when renewal comes around.

Crazy Domains   DM

Hi Colin, We are happy assist you with your domain renewal concerns and possible domain transfer. To get you started, please contact us either through phone or email, one of our trained Customer Support Specialist will be happy to make things easy for you.

Email: help@crazydomains.com
Phone: 1300 210 210

Hope to hear from you soon.

Logger
Logger

Guys when will you upgrade your memories for hosting? It’s been sitting at the lowest and yet your competitors are offering like 8gb.. isn’t that hurting your business?

Get an answer from our members and Crazy Domains representatives