Crazy Sales

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (33) · No (290)

Amber-Lese S.

Amber-Lese S.Canberra Central 2601, ACT

TERRIBLE COMPANY

I ordered a bed from this company one part of the bed arrived - after chasing the company the second part to the bed arrived a week later. When putting the bed together there were numerous parts missing. Trying to talk to staff is incredibly difficult, sending an email is even harder as you have different people emailing you. I’m still currently waiting on the parts to arrive.

MikeGoulburn Valley, VIC

Was not fit for purpose

Purchased a 2 x $900 items which arrived in record time. One of the items turned out to be not in a saleable condition. Had to send a video which was problematic in that I had to save it to Dropbox in the end and send them a link. Then I was told it would be reviewed by their supplier who would advise further in 3 to 5 working days and may require more info. Item should be replaced on the spot or money refunded, I do not have a contract with their supplier.

Hi Arthur,
I am unable to discuss the issue with your Company as I have lodged a claim through PayPal.

Matthew K

Matthew K

Scam and do not ship items **Beware do not purchase from here**

Beware they will take payment and not ship the item, they will provide fake/generated tracking numbers. Very poor business don't waste your time to save $10

Arthur M.Crazy Sales

We are so sorry to hear about what happened. Please provide us your order number and we will see what we can do for you. Thank you so much for your kind understanding and cooperation.

DanielleHunter Region, NSW

DISGUSTING CUSTOMER SERVICE

Arthur M.Crazy Sales

Again we are very sorry for the issue. Kindly provide us your order number so we can check and we we will see what we can do for you. Thank you so much for your kind understanding and cooperation.

Re Review

I purchased a gazebo a couple of months ago for my wedding, I finally received it 2 days before the event after harassing the Crazy Sales and shipping company for around 2 weeks. I really didn't enjoy to pull out my inner Karen/Bridezilla but at the end they delivered.
the product was ok but the over all the experience was awful and will definitely will never buy again there or recommend it to anyone.
Crazy Sales really need to pick up their act.
I thank the people who helped me to get my parcel delivered! but yeah very painful experience for everyone.

Arthur M.Crazy Sales

We are sorry for the inconvenience you have encountered. May we have the order number so we can check your case further?

Natasha

Natasha Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Money back

I brought an item that was $60 and i needed to return it. It cost me $22 to send it back that's ok . Crazy sales advised that they keep 20% of the return money i think that is pathetic as i have never had that happen before. The total they where meant to refund me was $48 instead the refunded me only $12 i couldn't believe it $12. Crazy sales have kept more than half my money and I'm not happy at all. To who ever wants to buy from this company please don't or if you do make sure 100% that is what you want so they don't keep all your return money. I will never buy from there again and neither will anyone else that i know after the experience i have had.

Woeful Customer Service

I ordered a product, paid for freight and they sent it to the other side of the Country; now it is probably lost, and despite my repeated attempts to have Crazysales either send me another one or issue a refund they just keep telling me "to be patient". If they would actually show me something is happening to correct their mistake maybe, but it is now over 2 weeks late, still no sign of any movement on the tracking number, and totally unwilling to consider a fair and reasonable remedy - never again Crazsales!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Cheers
Warren

Jessey

Jessey

Didn’t get what was pictured

Bought a rug for my sons room. Looked great online. Got it in the mail and half of it is in Spanish and has things added and taken off. Quality is okay, would be happy enough if all in English at least.

Arthur M.Crazy Sales

We are glad you had a good experience with us. We will take note of this. Looking forward to your next purchase. :)

Do not buy from crazy sales

When I built it and peeled off the sticky plastic I was made aware of all the damage to the drawers. This cost me $195 and is absolutely crap and scratched and damaged. I would like a full refund or Atleast 70 -80 %

Chantelle
Chantelle

90619214

TYerrible customer service

Arthur M.Crazy Sales

Thank you for contacting us. We are sorry to hear about what happened. Please be informed that we are crazysales and we have different management. As per this case, we suggest contacting MyDeal directly at https://www.mydeal.com.au

Thank you!

Juice lover

Not useful, MyDeal refers to client. ACCC it is.

Arthur M.Crazy Sales

We are very sorry but we are Crazysales. Much better if you could contact them directly at https://www.mydeal.com.au

Thank you so much for your kind understanding and cooperation.

Allison

AllisonVictoria

Perfect with my interior colours

This dressing table was much bigger than what I expected, there is heaps of storage space with the drawers and cupboard. I really like it so much. It's not cheap looking and it's very sturdy. It came in 2 boxes and came within one day of each other. The grey and white colours went perfectly with my interior deco/colours. The instructions were not that easy but lucky I am a little cluey with these things and got it all together. Thanks for such a perfect item.

Arthur M.Crazy Sales

We are glad you had a good experience with us. Looking forward to your next purchase. :)

Jen J.

Jen J.Sydney, NSW

Worst quality products at inflated prices

Purchased a cubby house for my daughter for Christmas. It was almost $400 so I assumed it would be amazing. It was absolutely the worst quality product I have ever purchased in my life. The timber was the poorest quality you can imagine, not finished, not sanded, split in multiple places with rough surface and sharp edges. I was shocked. You could get a better quality product for half the price from Kmart. I complained and after a lot of back and forth they refunded me 60% of what I paid which I took because I could not be bothered arguing with them any longer. The cubby house hardly gets used as it is not kid friendly. What a disaster.

S Jones

S JonesSydney, NSW

DREADFUL service/do not recommend purchasing from here

I do not recommend purchasing from this company unless you are 100% certain that you are going to get what you are after. They do not refund 100%, it costs you to return - unhappy with customer service and product. Wish i had read reviews before purchasing from them.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Eric Z.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Still Have Not Received My Missing Parcel

Eric Z.

Mate, we just messaged each other in private message before this was published, you refused to send the missing item once again, blaming the courier, why are you repeating this?

Arthur M.Crazy Sales

Again, we are very sorry for the issue. Kindly provide the order id so we can check the order. We can't find the order that you said. Thank you so much for your kind understanding and cooperation.

Wish I did read these reviews before buying from ausway

Honestly I ordered 2 items on catch 1 from ausway another from another supplier ausway charged expensive delivery fee the other supplier was free which arrived from Melbourne to Canberra in 3 days ausways delivery has been around 10 days the tracking number is untraceable toll cant give me a straight answer I honestly believe ausway are liars and fraud never ever ever go with these scum

Trippy mumGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolutely awful!

Arthur M.Crazy Sales

Again, we are so sorry. Please provide us your order number so we can check it. Thank you so much for your kind understanding and cooperation.

Darcy

DarcyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Dont waste your money!

I had bought an $100 product from this company, recieved missing items and the worse quality! It broke and almost injuried me and my family within mintues of use.

I never received any reimbursement after countless photo proff and emails....highly recommend not to use unless you never want to see your hard earned money again.

Jueyo

Jueyo

Finally

We finally received the other half about TV cabinet which took about six weeks, not impressed could’ve sent it fast delivery to make up for the lost time or express post. We finally received it on the 15th and finally got our TV cabinet together glad that I bought it though it’s lovely.

Arthur M.Crazy Sales

We are glad that you receive the item and we are very sorry for the delay. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

Jamie

JamieWestern District, VIC

Happy as

So far I have purchased the oak double bed frame stronger than they look if I must say came to my house in only 4 days :)
The dark wood 8 panel room divider with shelves all the way through I love it so much came in less than 2 weeks
I also got the oak Dresser with Stool and mirror came with in 2 weeks
And today I received my x 2 oak bookshelfs they are great... Except no numbers on the individual planks so I was a little overwhelmed hahahaha but came with in 7 days
Over all so happy will be coming back to shop very soon prices are great

annoyed

annoyed

PAINFUL TO DEAL WITH

I bought a boat cover in January 2021 which was too narrow. I contacted them immediately only to be told to take a photo of the cover. This went on and on photo after photo so I went to fairtrading in the end and I have just received my refund. It is ashame I had to go to fair trading to get any satisfaction from this outfit. BUY BEWARE.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Teodoro Torresasked

we ordered 4d massage electric chair 18/2/2021 and want to change the colour but they say they can't change the item colour we ordered .According to them no change of mind or refund once you order from them.This is really unbelievable .

Teodoro Torres

Why can they not change the colour before they deliver the the item

Ritu

Rituasked

Hi my order no is 88659271.
I didn't received any email regarding my order. tracking no is on website but didn't mention courier name.plz update me.thanks

Henry
Henry

That's because once they have your payment, they don't care.

David

you wont unless you really kick up a stink.. they are thieves and con men.. report them to the police and scam watch

David

also beware of their ebay seller homefurnitureoutlet - these people are a fraud. they will provide a tracking number via toll who will make numerous attempts to collect your item only to be turned away- YOU will get multiple emails from crazy sales / homefurnitureoutlet claiming multiple shipment dates, covid issues, automated despatch from remote warehouses and even illness - all lies and meant to continually deceive the buyer.

Grandma Masked

I ordered an item from this company, rather than another, because it showed nil cost for shipping to my postcode. ( Item cost the same). Paid through PayPal. Order confirmation email shows zero cost for shipping to my address. NOW I have another email telling me I need to pay the shipping cost - approx $80.00. ( $9.00 approx more than other company). I have sent screenshots and email that I expect Crazysales to honour ‘zero shipping cost‘. Anyone else have experience with this?

Grandma M

I have emailed you the screenshots which show the order number. It is ID 88547930. Thankyou for replying on this public forum. I don’t yet have a response to my email sent to info@crazysales.com.au.

Arthur M.Crazy Sales

Thank you for getting back to us. Please advised that the total shipping cost in your area with postcode 2539 is $79.89. Please reply to us via email if you still want to proceed so we can provide you the payment instruction. Thank you so much for your kind understanding and cooperation.

Get an answer from our members and Crazy Sales representatives