Listing monitored by Crazy Sales

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (55) · No (391)

Robert
RobertSydney, NSW

Very poor service, near impossible to contact

No contact number, instant message unattended, just get a bad vibe from this site, so on initial observation, I would not recommend.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Lisa
LisaSydney, NSW

Not happy!!

Ordered furniture paid then told order was cancelled. Contacted them was told to try another payment. Nope can clearly see from my bank app you took the money even did what they asked and sent them a screenshot and still getting the run around.

Arthur M.Crazy SalesSend a private message

We are so sorry to hear about what happened. Please provide us with your order number and we will see what we can do for you.

Annette B.
Annette B.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Positive Experience

I had read a lot of the reviews on here but took a chance and placed an order for a cat scratching tower/condo as Crazy Sales was the lowest price for this particular tower that I could find. I personally found the whole process from finding the item I wanted, placing my order and then receiving my item rather fast was a very positive experience. The quality of the tower/condo is extremely good, it is well built and sturdy and my cat loves it. Thank you Crazy Sales.

Arthur M.Crazy SalesSend a private message

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future. Have a great day ahead and stay safe always.

Happy customer
Happy customer

DO NOT do it! sent 50Kg pacakage with no tracking, no order confirmation, no support

Ordered 2 Show cabinets. Got a toll collection ticket for it (around 50kg), and requested go pick them up. Received no order confirmation nor acknowledgment, no shipping email or tracking, the website does not even show which courier they have used it what it is the tracking. Moreover, there is no invoice number in their invoice. Only order number, is taht even legal? I guess, Fair Trade will tell me tomorrow

Jess.g
Jess.g

Terrible! Stay away

Expensive item lost by website after claiming it had been shipped. Item had not left sites warehouse at all. Took 3 months to arrive when est given was 3 weeks.
Item faulty and warranty refused. Screwed around for 8 weeks refusing to honour warrenty for rubbish faulty item. Only offered $10 compensation on $400 unusable item and refused return and refund.
Giant scam. Will now have to put in a heavy complaint elsewhere to deal with this.
THEY WILL NOT HONOJR RETURNS OF FAULTY ITEMS OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND!

Clint B
Clint BQueensland

Good product for people on a budget

This air bike is great value in a time of ever increasing prices. Not too difficult to assemble, I use it in conjunction with YouTube air bike assault bikes workouts, it makes the workout a little more interesting lol. You can also choose a multiple of places to ride in the world to keep some interest in your workout, it is capable of providing a good workout for beginners to someone after a more vigorous workout. Look its a budget air bike, don't expect something top of the line, however it looks good and does do what it's intended for. I'm very happy with my experience fome crazy sales and happy with this product, now all I have to do is use it lol.

Arthur M.Crazy SalesSend a private message

We are glad you had a good experience with us. Looking forward to your next purchase. :)

Monique J.
Monique J.Sydney, NSW

Beware of fraud and theft

They are hilding my goods and my money. Fair trading will intervene and hopefully retrieve my stolen funds from ausway

Sharm
SharmPerth, WA

No product

Such a shame l came across this website for the outdoor heater l wanted.
Ordered on the 29th of April, dispatched on the 2nd of May yet still waiting.
No one is interested in where my item is except to send generic emails stating give us to the 20th, give us until the 23rd , give us till the 30th of May, SERIOUSLY, winter will be over before it arrives. I have recieved purchases from China in the same amount of time and China is in complete lockdown.
Don't advertise swift fast delivery if you are going to make them wait over a month in my own country.

Extremely dissapointed

Marko
MarkoGippsland, VIC

Happy with purchase

Purchased tv unit, happy with it and country delivery was quick. Product is what I expected all good for me

Would not recommend

Purchased online, indicated item was in stock - 16 days and haven't received. Tracking information appears bogus. Won't refund my outlay. Shop elsewhere.

Customer 23
Customer 23Truganina

Refuse to deliver the item they didn’t deliver or refund the money. Nothing but scammers

They did not deliver the goods and refuse to refund me the money. They keep saying “3 more days” like imbeciles

Arthur M.Crazy SalesSend a private message

We are very sorry for the issue you encountered. Could you please provide your order id? Or the email address registered in your Crazysales account so we can assist you. Thank you so much for your cooperation.

HenryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor quality product, no customer service, avoid at all costs.

Purchased a product from here, wrong product sent, many many emails sent yet no response. This is a very poor excuse for a business and would avoid at all costs to avoid stress, wasting your money and no customer service.

Henry

I have provided all the details several times. The problem is your non existent follow up and deplorable customer service. Your generic responses are beyond insincere.

Arthur M.Crazy SalesSend a private message

Again we are very sorry for the issue you encountered. Please provide your order id or the email address registered in Crazysales account so we can check it further. Thank you so much for your kind understanding and cooperation.

Biggest fraud conpany

This is the biggest fraud compnay.Ripping off buyers charging 20% of the product fees even if it is ordered overnight a by saying delivery has already been intiated even if it is in processing state

Rick
Rick

Terrible customer service

Bought a pond pump and it didn’t work. Their customer service chat function simply ‘ended the chat’. After then reaching out to the via email they wanted a video of it not working. I have told them that I don’t care if it is partial replacement, refund or a complete replacement.
This company seems he’ll bent on not giving refunds. STAY AWAY.

RhejGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Don’t order from this site.

Arthur M.Crazy SalesSend a private message

We are so sorry to hear about what happened. Please provide us with your order number as the one listed in your invoice 98548454 is not searchable on our end. Thank you!