2.7

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (17) · No (166)

Robyn M.

Robyn M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic

Bigger and better than I thought. Easy to put together , fast delivery ,and ordering online was quick and easy good quality ,only let down was no instructions but easy from pic on box

Lynette BishopSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor quality

It doesnt build properly has gaps on all joins draws dont line up correctly light strip is already falling down really disappointed in this product it is wobbly and scared to put ant tv weight on it biggest waster of 359 delivered i have ever spent

Hi Lynette,

We apologsise for the issue you have encountered with our product. In order for us to assist you further may we ask for your order id?

SamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Would you buy from here?

Honestly, dissappointed with delivery. It advised me 1-3 business working days then became 3-7 business working days when I called. Then my stock was partially delivered, missing one box so I called them again and they were going to escalate the issue with a call back same day in regards, no call back. So I called them today, second box has been lost, the issue has been raised again.

Sam

82944232. Please advise on the situation and note I would like a refund if it's not delivered by Tuesday, you may collect your item from address after the refund has taken place, please send message in regards to the email attached on the order.

onlineshopperSouth East Queensland, QLD

Overpriced, extremely poor quality, their contact centre does not respond.

I don't recommend this item of CrazySales as a shopping outlet.

We purchased a mirror dresser.
This item is extremely poor quality, instructions for assembly are in-accurate and again of very poor quality.

This item is overpriced.
Delivery even more so over priced.

I have contacted CrazySales two times complain, they have never responded to any of my emails.

If you are reading this, shop somewhere and something else. :-) Hope this helps you.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

My order (ID 80801855).
I look forward to hearing from you.

Naomi

NaomiSydney, NSW

A Excellent product very happy with quality I have ordered a few furnishings from crazy sales and they have all been very good quality will definitely be ordering again soon

MarianSydney, NSW

Never trust again

The chairs I ordered were made in very poor quality, with nails showing between wooden panels, miss matched rattan colour and one back panel too short to complete the DIY. Have been battling for over three weeks for a full refund with constant excuses or ignoring my last email.
Will go back to Fair Trading NSW to resolve this issue.

Arthur M.Crazy Sales

We apologise for the issue you have encountered with us. In order for us to assist you further may we ask for your order id?

My order I’d is 82326794
Rosa Covino

TaylorSydney, NSW

Complete Mess! Such a messy company!

Never again am I to order from here again! Let alone they cannot tell me the tracking of my parcel or what carrier it is coming with! I was promised it to be delivered yesterday, but upon conversation it’s apparently on board for a delivery today yet same thing ?! The cs is sloppy and they best have not scammed me paying over $500 for an item that I was promised on Tuesday ! Never again will I go through this appalling company! Lies on top of lies because they don’t know nothing about the whereabouts of my parcel! I hope you see this crazysales.com my forte is logistics so I’m not one to play with!

Taylor

82828658 , it was indeed delivered last week Tuesday but the time wasted on receiving a confirmation was appalling

VictoriaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The worst to purchase from

One of the worst place to purchase they scam ppl never had received my $275 unit till this day I had been waiting for 3 wks I'm still ringing for wheres my product and I requested that I can come pick up but they said I can't cause I have to wait to find out where my other half of my unit has gone first then I can request for another delivery or refund they wait to tell me when I call them they don't keep you updated with your product one of the worst do not purchase I wouldn't recommend it ever again

Victoria

It's too late due to lack of communication of item after 4 weeks I got my money refunded

Scammers and lies DO NOT BUY FROM HERE

Fake and scamming they will take you’re money and give you nothing! Do not buy anything from this company.. don’t pay until you have receive you’re product it’s a lie
Been waiting for weeks for our product we payed for we got 1 of 2 and we have now been told to wait till the 21st after been told it will come in 3 days I don’t think this company has any of there displayed items Bull$$h1t company

Eva

EvaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Waiting on Delivery it has still not arrived.... Nearly 2 weeks waiting.

Waiting on arrival of order which was placed over 9 days ago, have tried multiple time to find out ETA, I was told Wednesday this week, it's now Friday and had said it was to be delivered last Friday. This is a disappointing result to response and it's not possible to track the item..

Kjbur

Kjbur

Do Not Order From This Site

I have ordered two items from this site in the past few weeks. Both paid for straight away and showing a number of items in stock.
Each item then some week or so later was 'damaged' as it was being sent and was somehow 'the last item they had in stock'. I don't believe it for a second, and think it was fraudulent to begin with (just a fishing exercise to get your money when perhaps they never had the items to begin with).
I have received a refund for one item, but the other (which is a few hundred dollars) is yet to come through despite it being over a week since notification.

Terrible

TerriblePerth, WA

Terrible service

The entire buying experience is terrible. The seller use various excuses to reject your refund application. Plus, they didn't send me a receipt or invoice except an order number. Soi can not take any further action. Be cautious about the seller. The buying experienc is really disgusting and they cheated the customers.

Justin T

Justin TSydney

Do not buy from these people!!! Scam alert

Ordered a boxing stand, it 2 and a half weeks for part delivery, 1 box missing. Turns out box was lost/stolen by courier company. Crazy Sales won't refund until they have picked up the delivery that made it, i have been requesting pickup for over 1 week but get given the bum steer everytime i make contact with them. I have no doubt they will be receiving a full refund from courier company before we will. Absolutely been disgraceful and rude to deal with. Both NSW fair trading and ACCC have been contacted.

ElliePerth, WA

Warning ! Do not use this website

I purchased a sofa from here that was not particularly cheap. You can’t physically sit on it without it falling apart. Pillows aren’t attached, chaise is not attached and it is so tiny.
I wanted to return the item and crazy sales would not provide me with the refund I am entitled to. Customer service was awful.
Just a warning to customers, unless you want items that are not fit for purpose and your not bothered about an organisation taking your hard earned money then shop at crazy sales. Otherwise, Id advise to stay very clear from purchasing any items here.

81915514

beware of them!!!!

waited over 2 months still didn't receive my purchase contacted several times disputing with paypal awaiting resolution very frustrating waste of time do not order can not recommend these guys

Sofia D.Far North Queensland, QLD

Scammers! STtay away!

Alicia

AliciaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Never again absolutely disgusted

Steel storage cabinet (180 cm) delivered damaged and impossible to assemble

PaulGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Beware

Received a backpack pressure sprayer from crazy-sales ....the product was attractively priced however the quality of the produce was poor. Further the product arrived disassembled and without instructions to put it together.
Use extreme caution buying from Crazy sales as returns are charged 20% handling fee and only accepted 30 days from purchase date .

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Arthur M.Crazy Sales

Thank you for contacting us. We are sorry for the issue you have encountered. May we have your order id please so we can further check for you?

AdamasGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Really bad user experience, which is missing an order from your account portal

No notification after missing a transit + cannot even find the replacement under your account since it is not an original order. All you can do is, after waiting for a month, contacting their customer service team since they have already taken your money.

Michelle P.

Michelle P.asked

When pump confirmed not working and finally after deliberate delay in sending back on your behalf do you now not want to refund via pay pal which is the payment i paid on and put dispute through on? It's bad practice to electronically give my account details to you? This is delaying our refund AGAIN

Arthur M.Crazy Sales

We apologise for the inconvenience that this has caused you. In order for us to assist you further may we ask for your order id?

Barbara E.asked

Hi, we purchased an electric cement mixer recently from Crazy Sales. We were only able to use it for about 2 hours and it suddenly stopped working. Does this happen often? It was quite pricy and I'm disappointed that is has stopped working. What are your recommendations please, this was only purchased this year. Is there a refund or warranty available, how can you assist please. Thanks

Pipngyp
Pipngyp

Hi Barbara,

I would definitely start by contacting Crazy Sales direct. I believe that they are more an umbrella organisation through which manufacturers sell their products.
Start politely, as this is usually the best way!
Explain what has happened and ask what they can do to help.
Based on my experience, they should respond positively. Let me know how you go please.
Cheers, Ray.

Thank you, will do!

Arthur M.Crazy Sales

Thank you for contacting us Barbara. We are sorry to hear about that. May we have your order id please so we can look it up for you?

Jasonasked

I recently purchased a gazebo with sidewalls and sand bags. This all arrived in a box and no carry bag to cart it all around? For that price you would think it would come with a carry bag.

Arthur M.Crazy Sales

Thank you for letting us know about this, however, for us to further check your concern, may we please have your Order ID or login email so we can pull it out from our record?

ID 81481137

Arthur M.Crazy Sales

Our apologies for the delay in response. We regret to inform you that we do not have carry bag for this item

Get an answer from our members and Crazy Sales representatives