Crazy Sales

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (12) · No (129)

Christine

ChristineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceptionally disappointing

unable to cancel order before despatch and weblink took me to incorrect product and $80 more expensive.
Cost to return would incur an additonal 20% as well as delivery charges

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Scam ! Don’t buy from them !

This website looks normally when showing their products,
but the payment procedures are messy.

This website asks customer pay again and again!
I asked my bank cancelled my card.

Called them 4 times, two times no body answer the phone,
two times being cut off!

Diva

DivaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Crazy sales for shoddy product and slow customer service

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Hi Diva,

We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience that has caused you. In order for us to assist you further may we ask for your order id?

Eloise L.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible

Sue

SuePerth, WA

Unrateable

Ordered a bed and mattress 2 weeks ago, received mattress but still no bed, have been
Emailing, ringing and all they say is “it’s been escalated” the “customer care” person could
Hardly speak English, and could offer no solution? I have cancelled order and hopefully my refund will be in my account. Will never use them again.

Hi Sue,

Our sincerest apology for the issue you encountered. In order for us to assist you further may we ask for your order id?

DennyPerth, WA

Product Misinformation.

I ordered a MAXKON in-wall oven from the company and, before I confirmed my order, I inquired about whether the unit had a digital 24 hour clock installed in addition to the timer. A gentleman from the company telephoned me and I was assured by him that the unit did have a clock and a timer. When I received the unit, there was no clock. I have been corresponding with the company for weeks but the customer representative - a lady named Marion - seems to be a stranger to the English language because she obviously cannot comprehend the depth of my complaint. Be very careful in any dealings with this outlet.

Hi Denny,

We sincerely aoplogise for the inconvenience that has caused you. In order for us to assist you further may we ask for your order id?

LucianasposaroGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cheap china furniture

I brought a vanity off this website nearly $200 I received it however the vanity is tiny more for a size of a child not a full grown adult the pictures are well over photoshopped obnoxiously and the material of the furniture is absolutely cheap. I high dought my vanity is going to last long considering I’m a adult and it’s like I’m sitting at my toddlers vanity or something. I’m not increased I don’t think the reviews where actually real because iv seen this on Ali express after further research and it has bad feedback. I have attached a picture to show what I’m talking about. I am 5 foot which is small the picture shows a much larger vanity and not a play child type vanity.

Hi Luciana,

We apologise for the inconvenience that has caused you. In order for us to assist you further may we ask for your order id?

My order order I’d is 80981079

AshGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Zero star if I had a choice

I bought a powertrain set for my 15 year old son for Christmas. I only received some bits and pieces of parts. I contacted crazy sales everyday since that day and all I get is we are looking into it or you have to contact Fastway because they might have misplaced it during transit. When I call Fastway the say we will deliver it tomorrow. Guess what tomorrow never came. I also got hanged up from the customer service and was not even angry or threatening.
My advice do not buy anything from crazy sales I think this people are scammers rip offs and criminals. Return my money you liars.

Hi Ash,

Our sincerest apology for the inconvenience that has caused you. In order for us to assist you further may we ask for your order id?

Ash

Hi Arthur I have send a few emails to one of your customer representatives named Marlon. You can contact him and get all the details.

Terrible communication.

Sent two messages regarding my order, no reply even 4 days later. Tried to contact them to cancel my order after reading these reviews, no reply. Tried to message again a few days later to find out what the go is, no reply. My order has been stuck on 'processing' for almost 2 weeks. Not really impressed.

Hi Frank,

Frank I
Frank I

Michele Walker

Michele WalkerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A total rip offu

I purchased some bottom up blinds valued at $149. When I received them they could not be attached to my window frame and I needed an opening window to attach them which mine wasn’t. This was not clear on the website when I purchased them.
I complained and asked if I could return them. They wanted photos of unopened boxes which I sent. After weeks of going back and forward they told me there was a $100 return charge to be deducted from my refund. Less my shipping costs I could have ended up with $15 and they were free to resell the blinds.
I would NEVER shop with this company again they are a rip off.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Hi Michele,

StellaPerth, WA

Absolutely useless

Have had an ongoing issue with this company since beginning November/December, ordered a table, the table came parts were broken and some parts were missing holes where you screw the rails on for the drawers. Finally today I receive what they say is the apparent part? Opened up this huge box with mega amounts of plastic in it. To find 1 tiny side panel with no holes. Absolutely useless to me and the table. There are 2 drawers which is 4 panels? They sent 1 panel and with no holes. Now I have a useless table that I can't attach the drawers to and I feel like this has been a total waste of my time and money and effort really. It has now been thrown out
Quality is terrible so is the customer service . Do not buy off this company it's a joke.

Hi Stella,

We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience that has caused. In order for us to assist you further may we ask for your order id?

Stella

It's not good enough really

Looking for answers

Looking for answersGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Pricing

Arthur M.Crazy Sales

My preference is for a refund.

Suti Elija

Suti ElijaSydney, NSW

Fantastic pergola

The goods is in good condition, easy to install, value match with the goods, wonderful service, very easy process for the first buyer, so many options and delivered on time.

Shade sail gazebo 3x3 M

One of the best quality gazebo I have ever come across. The frame work is very strudy and the sail has a attractive butterfly design, which is of excellent quality too.
I highly recommend this product. Thank you Crazysales sales for your integrity and professionalism.

Syed

SyedGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Ordered a bed frame last month in December 25th. I have contacted more than 10 times. Never received the delivery.

Terrible customer service team and wost experience so far! I wanted to speak to manager in regards to my order and they did not even lodge the complain such a pathetic service.

Hi Syed,

We sincerely apologise for the issue you encountered. In order for us to assist you further may we ask for your order id?

Shoddy Company: Don’t Do Business With Them. The Risk Is Too High

Hi Dr. Rob,

Arthur M.Crazy Sales

Again, our apologise for the inconvenience. Upon checking one of our phone representatives advised you to contact the courier regarding the delivery of your item and you agreed.

Disappointed

Hi Raz,

San D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very Bad

I ordered a treadmill via Crazy Sales. Its been 10 days after purchasing still I didn't get it. Misleading information on the website and now I need wait another 5 days till they investigate the issue.
No update for a query, very very poor customer service.
Hate this.

Hi San,

Tew

TewGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

TV Cabinet - only 1 box of two arrived

I'm really disappointed at the way this company and its couriers have treated their customers.
I thought I had it bad with them only to read of multiple instances of customer abuse.

I received my first box of two and nobody appears to know what they were doing
Every one of them was telling me a different story about where the second parcel was and when it was going to be delivered. Each one gave me a different date but no one took ownership of the problem.

Seriously no matter how good your prices are (debatable) lack of communication, professionalism or customer care will be your downfall! I would never have anything to do with you lot ever again!

Hi Tew,

BrettSydney, NSW

Hopeless customer service

Bought a tv cabinet. One parcel arrived and the other has been misplaced. Crazy sales won’t help. Tell me different things each time I call. Won’t reply to my emails.

Hi Brett,

Order number 80346158

miralis g.asked

I have read many bad reviews regarding crazysales after I made an order. It has been a view days and untill now I still can’t see that my order is on the process of delivery. I am afraid that this is scam

Hi Miralis,

In order for us to assist you further may we ask for your order id?

Hi Miralis,

Thank you for getting back to us. Upon checking your order was dispatch last 14.02.2020 with tracking number 3366515016275 via Direct Freight Express. We were able to verify that your item was delivered last 18.02.2020 and it was received by Kane may we confirm if you know the mentioned name? Please let us know so that we can assist you with further assistance.

Airuasked

Just bought a gaming chair from crazysales however I only just read the reviews about the website and now I’m honestly scared that something will go wrong with my order and apparently the customer service isn’t too great either. The order hasn’t been processed yet though, so how long will it take for the order to be processed? I’m giving this website the benefit of the doubt so please do not disappoint.

Carole.L

Not sure what reviews you have read, but honestly there's no need to be stressing out. Crazysales are a honest company and Customer service are excellent too.
I have been a long standing customer for many years and everything I have ordered has always arrived.
When you log on to the Crazysales site you can check your order status.
I live interstate from Crazysales and have found they are actually quite fast with there deliveries. Every delivery guy that has been to my door has always been very polite too and always took care delivering it to my door.
Once your order is sent expect it to arrive within 2 - 5 days later. Honestly got no fault on my end how this company functions.

Arthur M.Crazy Sales

Hi Airu, May we ask for your order id?

Marizee

Marizeeasked

How long does it take to receive refund?

Hi Marizee,

Thank you for contacting us. The refund normally takes 1-2 business for PayPal transactions and for Credit Card and Bpay Transaction takes 2-3 business days.

Get an answer from our members and Crazy Sales representatives