Crazy Sales

Crazy Sales

Overpriced and bad quality product. Customer service wasn't any better!

I have purchased a 70kg Steel Roof Rack Model-Bullet (CRB-70)@$212.96 after their phoney discount and I am extremely disappointed with the entire experience from purchase to delivery. Firstly, the product was overpriced by over $100 in comparison to their competitors ( This is why you should do your research every single time). I tried to cancel the order that same day and was told it had been dispatched, then I was told it was against company policy to cancel and more lies continued. I asked if they can at least honour the their 30 day price guarantee, and was told they don't match the Ebay store. When the product was delivered, I opened the box and found in a second hand state, paint peeling, mis-alinged holes for text-screws to be inserted. I will NEVER purchase anything from this terrible company again!!!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
We are so sorry to hear about the issue you encountered. Please provide us with your order number and we will see what we can do for you. Cheers!

Purchased stove top. Item received faulty. Does not work

Item late delivery, had to chase up and collect from 20km away. Item faulty, does not work. Forwarded photo evidence of item plugged in and not working to back up proof of faulty item. Requested refund and getting the run around. Poor service, poor support. Avoid them.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Watch out for deliveries

The website is very easy to use. I've ordered several things over the years. It's a hit or miss because the deliveries can be very slow but are MOSTLY without issues. Once I've got a broken slide that I've bought for my kid. I didn't care about refunds since it was really cheap but my kid was disappointed. Be wary when purchasing online since deliveries can damage your stuff. I'm not sure if my slide got broken in store or during a delivery but that's a very poor performance.

Order not delivered

Dont order anything from here complete scam I ordered scaffold over a week ago company said it was collected freight company has no tracking now I have to wait another 5 days for enquiry and I had to call them no answer via emails

Gaming chair never arrived.

I have ordered a gaming chair a week ago but according to the tracking number they gave me, it was never picked it up. I wanted to chat to somebody but nobody was online. I am so frustrated right now. Never buying from them again! You shouldn't ether.

horrible customer service scammers

Wouldnt give refund on dodgy mattress cause was used but how would ij know if it was dodgy or not if i didnt use it wheres the logic bunch scammers

Warranty Claim MadeYes

They don't send what you buy and don't accept responsibility

Terrible to deal with. We bought on kennel and they sent a cheaper one. Asked for what we'd bought and what we'd got and I sent that to them. Received another email saying they wanted photos of the box which I no longer have. No responsibility and then send an email saying they haven't heard from me so assume it's resolved. I would NEVER purchase another item from these people and We all buy a lot on line. Seriously disappointed!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

DO NOT SHOP FROM THEM!!!!!

Plz anyone who doesn’t want to wast money, don’t buy from theses guys. My order was a fake rip off, and to send back and get refund is all out of your own pocket. And if you buy stuff from them and get ( free shipping ) and would like it returned, you pay to send it back and they deduct the original “ free shipping “ cost from your refund. Never any emails apologising for the product or any inconvenience for sending a fake ripoff of the product, just an email advertising me I’d have to pay for both sides of shipping if I return.
Can’t believe I had to put a star!

Full confidence in Crazy Sales

No hassles, and everything that I ordered arrived in perfect order. Only a short delay one time but sorted it out. All the products were as informed. Very happy indeed.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Thanks for the positive review, Bronc. Looking forward to your next purchase. Cheers!My pleasure.... will keep on ordering. Cheers, DF

Several items purchased

I have purchased several different items from this company without incident. My last purchase of a portable room air cooler unfortunately was most disappointing. The item did not work correctly and water flowed from the unit all over my carpet.
Contacted company by email and asked to supply video of faulty unit. Emails were exchanged over a period of ten days and despite the company advising they had every confidence in the quality control of the supplier I was not offered a replacement unit and was given a refund instead. I am now the proud owner of a doorstop as I am unable to get the unit repaired. The incident has made me wary of any future purchases.

We are so sorry to hear about the issue you encountered. Please provide us with a detailed description of the issue or your order number and we will see what we can do for you. Cheers!As far as I am concerned the issue has been resolved as explained in my original comment. Unfortunately the biggest loser is Crazy Sales as I will no longer purchase any products as I have lost confidence in the quality and the ability of Crazy Sales to resolve any issue that may arise.Sorry, you feel that way. We do our best to resolve our customer's issue. Should you have a change of heart, please do send us a message so we can have a second look at your case. Cheers!

I WOULD NEVER DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY AGAIN

Their 30 day refund was rubbish. We had to return the goods unopened and in the same condition as they arrived. Until we opened the parcel we were not able to read the instructions which showed that the device Electromagnetic Wave Foot Massager Pulse Infared Heat Massage Circulation Booster was not suitable if people had certain medical conditions. We would not have bought the device if we had known that. The Company were most unhelpful in dealing with us and did not try to help us at all.

We are so sorry to hear about the issue you encountered. Please provide us with a detailed description of the issue or your order number and we will see what we can do for you. Cheers!I think the description of the problem is detailed enough. I no longer have the order no. I do not want to have anything more to do with your Company. The review I wrote and the e-mail that was sent to me at 4.02 pm on Wednesday the 23rd January says it all.

Bed lost in transit

Ordered bed received bed head. Freight company lost base but crazy sales said it was out of stock. Has been almost 1 Month since I ordered it. They wanted ME to send bed head back at my expense!! Never again will I buy from them.

We are so sorry to hear about the issue you encountered. Please provide us with a detailed description of the issue or your order number and we will see what we can do for you. Cheers!No thanks. Not interested

Disgusting company absolute scam

Terrible company beware absolute scammers. Go to shop don’t buy. When asked for refund they are withholding my money. If I could give 0 I would.

We are so sorry to hear about the issue you encountered. Please provide us with a detailed description of the issue or your order number and we will see what we can do for you. Cheers!I already did Arthur. I spoke with you! You offered no help. I had to go through fair trading. You should be shut downWe helped you with the best possible way we can. Once again, please accept our apologies for the inconvenience.

Happily Surprised

First time using this website, I placed the order without reading the online reviews (the only website that had the product at a great price). Once I read the online reviews I said "goodbye money!" and without waiting to see if the product would arrive or not, I got on the phone to their customer service - I spoke with Hazel (I think she is the only one the works there! lol) and she ensured me that the product will be delivered. The only reason I am writing this review is to thank Hazel as the product did arrive and very quickly I have to say. The product itself is great and just as advertised, no issues.

We are so happy to hear about your positive experience.

Only posts positive reviews

No problem but the last 2 items I purchased and reviewed were in low to medium region, neither have been posted, maybe this is why they have not been in "the top 10 Website" since 2010.

We are so sorry to hear about the issue you encountered. Please provide us with a detailed description of the issue or your order number and we will see what we can do for you. Cheers!You have my email address try reading the reviews that I posted but crazysales has chosen not to put up. Of course they might have been put up recently. I am not bothered to look, I have finished with crazysales. Look up the order numbers yourselves. And your "chat" is a waste of time, responders have not got a clue.

Still waiting for item

I bought playpen for baby. But not received yet. It's more than week. ☹☹ no idea when it's coming...still waiting

Delivery.....what delivery!!!!!

Payed $800 for an inflatable spa, told it was sent Monday 19th.....by Thursday nothing so I called and they said it was with Toll, ok I called Toll and checked online....they hadn’t even picked it up...it’s now Friday, no spa, no idea where it is, no idea when it’s coming......absolutely crap!!! Never use again!!!!!

First purchase experience was good

Recently I bought a playpen for my LO, I ordered and came after 1 week.. After seeing all the bad reviews, am I consider the lucky one!!

Just buy, pay & receive, all went smoothly.. Item received was in good condition..

Thanks for the positive review. :)

Great Site!

Wow, must be one of the lucky ones judging by some of the reviews !
I bought a 3x6m Gazebo for 149.95 recently and i too was sceptical as my order had said "sent" and the tracking number was not clickable.
After 2 emails and no reply i thought i had been scammed.
So I just kept sending the same email repetitively and for like 10mins and a lady responded to my online chat.
Her name was Nina and she was very helpful.
Nina instantly checked my order and the tracking number would take a few days on their site to become trackable.
I asked for express post and she made sure there and then that Fastway couriers were on the case.
I received my order the next day and am happy with the product.

Thanks for the positive review. :)

CANNOT GET WARRANTY sORTED

Bought an Activity Tracker for my Grandaughter for Xmas. Item did not work at all !! Have tried uploading videos as instructed, did not work . Countless phone calls and emails, I have offered to pack it up and send it back, the call centre keeps asking for video.. Meanwhile I Have gone to a reputable store and purchased a fit bit for my Grandaughter.

I didn't get my delivery order fast way couriers lost my delivery how do I get my order refunded and money back or do we go to court for that all I want is some to call me from crazy sales to get my refund as I am not getting any answers about it

i ordered a car scratching post yesterday and i did not receive an email with an order number or stating that i had made the purchase
You should get an email with the tracking number and order number on it.i did not receive an email to confirm my purchase at all and i logged into my account i set up at time of purchase and i don’t even have any purchase history, i just hope i receive my item, is there a number i can call?

hi can I pick up item no. 120713 urgently from sSydney distribution centre? I cannot wait for delivery is it won't get to me at silverdale 2752 in time thx Monika 0404001753 I cannot get thru to your contact number in Melbourne?
We appreciate your interest in our product(s). Unfortunately we are not able to offer a pickup service to ensure that you receive your goods as soon as possible by limiting its delivery mechanisms. Offering a pick up service would have an impact on the existing streamlined logistics process and slow down delivery time for all customers.

Similar listings