2Credific Finance

• Refinancing
Application Process
Online Tools
Simplifies loan process
Found good deals for reviewers

Daniel D.
Daniel D.

Exceptional experience

I had an exceptional experience working with Udit. From start to finish, they exhibited professionalism, efficiency, and outstanding communication skills. Their ability of securing our dream home made the entire process seamless and stress-free. They were always available to address any questions or concerns we had, ensuring we felt supported every step of the way. I highly recommend Credific finance to anyone in need of a reliable and dedicated broker who truly goes above and beyond for their clients! Show reply
Vidyut A
Vidyut ASydney, NSW

Prompt service with valuable insights

We greatly appreciate Udit's professionalism and patience while assisting us. His efforts have earned our highest recommendation. Udit is quick to respond and always suggested what works best for our needs. He ensures that we have all the required information and keeps us well-informed at all times. We are delighted to have been referred to Udit by one of our friends and would recommend him without hesitation. Show details ·  1
Susmitha Gundavarapu
Susmitha Gundavarapu

Udit was exceptional all throughout the process

We had an exceptional experience working with the Udit Kothari who assisted us in purchasing our first townhouse. His professionalism, approachability, and honesty stood out throughout the process. His expertise and guidance were invaluable, making the entire transaction smooth and stress-free. I highly recommend his services to anyone seeking a trustworthy and knowledgeable mortgage broker. Show details ·  1
Sai and Pavithra
Sai and Pavithra

Excellent experience with Udit from Credific

We got Udit’s contact from a friend when we started looking for a house. We’ve known Udit for over a year and he has been super helpful while we looked through different properties. Anytime we called him, he was ready to guide us through, gave us a clear list of pros and cons. Once we found our home, he saw us through till the end. He is always open to questions and suggestions, hooked us up with the most optimal interest rate. We have recommended Udit to all our friends looking to buy a property. Thanks a lot Udit!!!! Show details ·  1
Roshan Nair
Roshan NairSydney, NSW2 posts

Prompt and to the point advice from Credific Finance

Credific Finance helped me in arranging the mortgage for my first home in Sydney. Right from the initial stages of bank preapproval to final settlement, Udit Kothari of Credific Finance guided and advised us on various options and decisions towards the purchase of the property. The channel of communication was very flexible and Udit was available at the beck of a call. Udit provided us guidance through property evaluation and bank documentation which made our life very easy during the process.
I thank Udit for providing his expertise and experience and certainly recommend the company to future homeowners Show details ·  1
Muni
Muni

Excellent Service and Strongly recommended

Thanks Udit
Highly recommended !!! Udith has helped in getting loan for two of our properties and helped few of other friends as well.His committment from start of the loan to till the settlement are very transparent and knowledgebale.He gives attention to the detail and clarifies what ever the questions raised. Thank you Show details ·  1
Sujith Subramanya
Sujith SubramanyaSydney, NSW

Awesome service which is hard to beat!

Udit has been really great in his efforts to assist us. He has been very patient and helpful in answering all our questions and making sure we completely understand all details of the process, understand our cashflow situation and provide suggestions on how to improve the same. I strongly recommend Udit to anyone who needs help with their finances. Show details ·  1
Raizal A.
Raizal A.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Five star service

I found Udit very easy and professional to deal with. He is extremely good at what he do and more importantly he get it right. I really can't praise him enough. Five star +++++ from me. Thank you Udit Kothari at Credific Finance. Show details ·  1
Sifat R.
Sifat R.

Much needed valuable support

Udit has been very patient with us during our whole process and helped address all of our concerns. Throughout the whole process I really appreciated his honesty and careful approach. Highly recommend! Show details ·  1
Sanjeev K.
Sanjeev K.Sydney, NSW

They're perfect

They're very knowledgeable very helpful and great customer service. I'm really satisfied with their services Show details ·  1
Sultan
SultanThe Mallee, VIC2 posts

Informed Assistance

Thanks to Udit for assisting with my home loan application. The application process was well explained and informed. All my doubts were clarified and I got the support I needed during the process. Show details ·  1
Shankar and Aarthi
Shankar and Aarthi

Karan
Karan
  Fair Incentive

Very helpful

I would highly recommend Udit (Credific Finance) without any hesitation. Udit was amazing in helping me securing my home loan. From first point of contact to settlement, the whole process was seamless, professional and quick. Will definitely use their services again if I buy in the future. Thank you Udit. Show details ·  1
Joe
JoeSydney, NSW4 posts

Can't fault them in terms of service and proactiveness

I would not hesitate to recommend Udit (Credific Finance) at any step of home buying/refinancing journey. Udit was amazing in getting us good refinancing deal and with pre approvals. From first point of contact to settlement, the whole process was seamless, professional and quick. Thank you Udit and the team. Looking forward to work together in future. Show reply
Gopi Bheemineni
Gopi Bheemineni3 posts

Incredibly helpful!

Seamless from planning to settlement, two phases of our experience, with Credific! Has got in touch with Udit very early i.e. during planning, explained our financial situation & plans to seek his advise. The guidance he provided at each step kept our mind at ease and helped us think clearly not only about what we wanted now but also for the future.

The later phase has gone without a hiccup and I must say without the need for much intervention from us. This was the phase we were most worried about as I have seen people go through a lot of stress during this approval process, but things went so smooth that we did not even notice how and when it all happened. Kudos to Udit! Terrific Credific!! Show details ·  1

No questions yet

About Credific Finance

Credific Finance is a broker that connects individuals to a loan that’s right for them, offering a wide range of lenders and deals to choose from. The company helps Australians find loans for the following purposes:

• Buying a home
  • Refinancing your mortgage
  • Investment properties
  • Debt consolidation
  • Commercial loans
  • Asset finance
  • Credit impared loan
  • Personal loans

Those who want to simplify the process of finding a loan can enlist the services of Credific Finance, who put together the necessary documentation and work on your behalf to find a deal that suits your specific circumstsances.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that staff at Credific Finance made the whole process of securing a loan seamless for them, with everything going without a hiccup from the first point of contact right through to settlement. These reviewers appreciated how they were kept informed at various stages of the process.
  • They also said that brokers at Credific Finance were able to get them a good deal with competitive interest rates.

Contact info for Credific Finance