Credit Corp Group

Credit Corp Group

See the Best Debt Consolidation Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Harassment and bullying

Constant harassing phone calls and bullying tactics the original call was under false pretence. their private confidentiality act could be questioned Ive had to speak with seven different people about the same issue. Im done. I also now have the right to protect my information. So no im not going to answer your security questions I have not engaged you for your services.

Sarah

SarahGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disgusting fools

Can not believe this company tried contacting my husband through his work, to get hold of a friend of ours.
They apparently stalked her on Facebook and got his company name through a photo. Called to speak to him, just to get her details. (Privacy is dead apparently.)
Spoke to her tonight and the debt has been sorted for 6 months now.
Absolutely disgusting. And will be contacting the ombudsman on Monday.

jeff

jeff

Pests

They call several times a day asking for someone I do not even know.
when i tell them that that person dos not live here they get aggressive.
I asked them to stop calling me but they replied only when the dept has been payed in full.
I wish they would stop calling they always seen to know when I am on the toilet.

Alan

AlanKimberley, WA

Liars liars liars beware of these parasites

Get EVERYTHING in writing don't give email, fax make them send it snail mail, the worst company i have ever dealt with, constant harassment by phone, lie about what they will do, offered me a SPECIAL deal that she stated couldn't be put in writing, have been dodgy from the word go. Never believe anything they tell you they are full of s..t. Do not trust these scum.

Jac M.

Jac M.Sydney, NSW

Scum!

They call on different numbers at least three times a day. I returned one call and was told that they deal with sensitive information and wouldn't give any details until I confirmed my details. I stated that my details were too sensitive and that I wouldn't be giving them without good cause. Each time the number changes, I block it. I don't know where they got my phone number from because it is a brand new number.

ellen buss

ellen bussnsw, 2760

scammers

Credit corp stay away from them they are a collection agency that by bad debts so be careful when you apply for a loan they are hoping it will go bad they will let you pay it off with interest please remember they buy a debt for 30cents in the dollar and still collect the full amount from the default person not only that they will ruin your credit score beware

Bottomfeeders

Aggressive unethical practices by this company is becoming quite the norm. Normal is not a typical trait of their workers. If you have a debt under $10000 do not pay no matter what as they won't pursue just block all numbers they ring on.

number1gunGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

thieves fraudsters

Annoyed

AnnoyedHobart, TAS

Credit Corp scam???

I have been contacted by credit Corp in regards to an outstanding foxtel account. The thing is I don’t owe Foxtel any money and haven’t had an account with telstra in around 6 years, when I had a bundle including foxtel. This account was finalised years ago.
I have received no correspondence from telstra or foxtel, in regards to any outstanding money, only Credit Corp.

MMM

MMMGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

How did they get my number?

They texted and called me saying I’m in “default of my Telstra contract” and require immediate payment, funny thing is, I don’t even have an account with Telstra! Scammers should be ashamed of themselves.

TheAnthoShow

TheAnthoShowPerth, WA

Treated unfairly

I settled an outstanding account with these guys, and they didn't even have the decency to update my equifax credit file to paid. I did not know this and it caused me to miss out on the perfect new car for my family, which we desperately need. Not fair at all.

EvilGamer

EvilGamerPerth, WA

Do not use

Someone kept on calling me on a private number and I refuse to answer - I will respect your privacy and won't answer a private number. I then got a message on Messenger from someone that isn't related to me but have the same surname informing me that someone from Credit Corp on a private number looking for me. When I called back and confronted them about it, they denied it but when I told them I will let the State Ombudsman know of them calling and harassing people through Facebook they quickly apologize for it.
If they can't find you, your family will know. Report them if they do that.

John

JohnFar North Queensland, QLD

Never trust Credit Corp

Worst company ever in supplying requested documents to prove debt.Very quick to threaten legal action .
Customer service is non existent and when you do get to speak to someone all they do is lie.
Do not trust them ever.Get legal help and stop these bullies.

Justeen

JusteenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Disgusting !!!!!

Facts are my banking debt was handed over to this company - I was called over 5 times a day during working hours and when I did call back I was rudely spoken to like I had committed tax fraud. I explained I could pay $150 a month and would pay more when I found work however this was not good enough and continued to talk over me. I will go to court before I pay them a damn penny !

Bibek D.

Bibek D.Darwin, NT

Absolutely disgusting

I wish I have read the reviews before give them the money. Took money promising to remove encumbrances from car and stop responding. The lady who took the money was very unprofessional. I m seeking legal advice to get my money back. I paid someone else debt still no respect, they should quit.

Mara

MaraPerth

Nasty Company

Hate talking to these guys.. rude and won’t cooperate even when you say you’re in financial hardship. Instead you are just threatened with legal action non stop. Learn a bit of compassion.

Disgruntled

DisgruntledAU

Scum Bags

Use illegal tactics like accessing databases to try and find relatives ect.. They hide in a call centre in Manilla somewhere for that very reason. The debt they are chasing from me is over 7 years old. They just waste everyone's time. Get legal advice if they start harassing you.

Tammy

TammyPerth, WA

Pathetic

If I could give minus stars for this pathetic excuse of a company I would. I had a debt with Credit Corp which they offered a discount if I paid it all off in a lump sum (which I did ) and they would wipe it clean off my credit file ( which they didn’t ). Then I get an email from a totally different debt collecting company stating I now owe them the remaining amount that was suppose to be discounted if I paid the lump sum from credit corp.DO NOT trust these scum they will con you into making a lump Sum Payment and then sell off your remaining debt to other debt collectors

They are bullies

Credit Corp,

They are nothing but bullies.

They harass me every day it doesn't if you have made a payment once a fortnight. They will call 3 times in the one day.
They don't care if you are sick or suffer from depression or anxiety they will do nothing but harass and harass until you feel sick inside.
Something needs to be done about them.

Annoyed

AnnoyedPerth

Liars

Absolute joke of a company
Was promised that if I paid my debt off within a month they would wipe it from my credit history as having a default. Complete lies! They were very pushy and insistent and when I told them i couldnt pay it off in one lump and would need to do a payment schedule they told me i needed to ask family then so they could get this wiped from my name. I did this and now im being told by the banks this isnt the case and I will still have the default against my name for the next 5 years! If I had of known this I would of just done the payment schedule and not bothered to hassle my family in helping, which was for nothing!

Colleen W.

Colleen W.asked

So almost 2 yrs ago my partner was contacted by credit corp from a debt for a car loan in his early 20s saying he had to pay off $18000 so since i was preg at the time of the call he just organised to repay the debt n now im starting to think things r a bit suss like credit corp comes up in our bank statement no problems but next to them is a sportsbet symbol which is odd, we have no paper work never received a thing. Dont know if its worth contacting them and looking into further maybe ???

number1gun

Colleen don't pay them a cent get legal advice this company is nothing but a greedy scummy team of thieves . They prey on people who had debts with other institution and they buy debts for peanuts and then add on all the extra fees and charges thats where they make all this money . The sad thing is our government allows this to happen by giving them the rights to get court orders and then the Dog sheriff comes to your home and helps himself to your personal belongings .?? How the hell is this right or fair ?? we all need to complain about this ilegal system before too many innocent people lose there things that they have worked hard for . Good luk Colleen dont get sucked in by this fraudulent company.

Moira T.

Moira T.asked

does anyone know to negotiate a deal with credit corp I had a credit card debt with commonwealth bank and credit corp brought it of them in 2007 now it was at 37k they have offered 20k the original debt was $12,500 I just want to clear my name this debt was just under 6 years ago since I last paided the last amount of money for $20.00

sarahf
sarahf

Hi moira you should 100% take some kind of deal with your debt spiraling out of control just make sure you check all terms and conditions before agreeing to anything so you don’t get screwed. These people will try to suck you dry

Emie
Emie

They can't do anything if the debt is more than 6 years old under the Statute of Limitations Law. If it was from 2007 they can't do a thing. Don't own up to it, don't give them any personal information. Do some research and you will see. They will try and bully you though but don't give up.

Lani Harris

Lani Harrisasked

wanting To know if you can get a final reading on your credit Corp debt that you have outstanding
That you would like too pay out completely of balance am over being in huge debt and would like to pay the whole amount owing.

Raj
Raj

Hi Lani, my wife owed them 46k between a loan and a credit card. I paid 17k and got a confirmation that both cc and loan are paid in full. But negotiating is the key. Always play low ball.i started off by offering only 9k and they offered 35k initially. We met in the middle after 1.5 hours on the phone.