Credit Corp Group

1.1

Dante A.

Dante A.Illawarra, NSW

Keep calling my mobile

These people keep calling me at random times asking for someone. When I ask who they are they say I should give them my details. Finally one clown said credit Corp. Their threats seem fake, I just hang up. They got the wrong person anyway. Problem for the owner of the company if you like 'the thrill of a chase'..

Bottom Feeders

They are a scam outfit, they contacted me about a friend's debt after trawling my Facebook page a practice which is illegal! It's lock down I look forward to dragging the legals in, spoke to Micheal and Jasmine both illiterate, not a brain cell, honestly never pay a $ these low life criminals buy debt that's been battered and use whatever techniques legal or illegal to try and scam people into giving them cash!

Matt J.

Matt J.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

They can’t take your household goods

Tash

TashQueensland

Thieves!

I've been working with Credit Corp for 10 years to pay down a loan. Many times over the years I had in-depth discussions about my circumstance, my mental illness and financial instability. I went to them with a lump sum to pay out the last few $100 on my loan today and rather than helping me to achieve that they took me for every penny that they could and instead of closing out my loan today (even though I'll be paying a $550 lump sum) I will still have to pay out the remaining $40 next week. Don't trust a word they say.

Ujkl

Ujkl

Atrocious

This company has been calling my home phone searching for someone that I imagine had my previous number before I took it on in 2013. This company has been calling me for 7 years looking for someone that doesn’t exist , repeated calls to senior staff requesting my number he removed have failed and since my home number got diverted to my mobile 2 years ago they have driven me insane and won’t stop calling , each time I block and each time they call with a new number and if has driven me insane dealing with this for 7 years.

anonymous

anonymousSouth East Queensland, QLD

Difficult to work with

Extremely difficult business to deal with. Poor customer service, and little to no interest in working with you to find a solution that works for all parties. Will not provide verification of the account when requested, or will take a very long time to provide. In my case, they avoided providing a credit contract for 8 months, before finally admitting that they do not have it, however this took and AFCA complaint to be lodged before this was admitted. Tried to pass off a screenshot of a computer program as the contract, expecting me to not challenge the validity of this being used in absence of a legal document. Incredibly dishonest and misleading practices.

Sam J

Sam JSydney, NSW

Bandits, you’re better off getting a loan off a gang member

I made a silly mistake taking out a $2000 loan via ClearCash in 2017 as a first year apprentice. I was unable to pay this due to my wage at the time. Contacted them today to finalise the balance of $2400 which is on my credit file. The dumb butt employee then advised me that I’m owing almost $8000. 47.5% interest rate??? Banks don’t even do this to people?? I was happy to clear this debt in full but the rude staff don’t give a damn. I informed them that I’ve lost hours due to the pandemic and I saved for 6 months to pay this debt off & they don’t care at all. They’re rodents, thieves, scum.

Dixon's R.

Dixon's R.Perth, WA

Scammers and bullies

Horrendous

Has anyone beaten this parasites and can give me some advice or lawyers in NSW I can contact? They are asking for Triple from what my partner originally owed which is so unethical it’s outrageous.

Chris W.

Chris W.South East Queensland, QLD

What a joke

These people have been contacting me using various numbers for 2 years, including sms messages. Their latest trick is using ported Australian numbers to mask their overseas (Filipino) call centre. Everytime, I ask them for the invoice for the alleged debt, so far, nothing, fun game to play. Send me an invoice of the alleged debt, I'll look at it, check my bank records and if there is an unpaid amount, I'll pay the company who issued the invoice, not you. Still waiting for an invoice.

Loz H

Loz H

Credit Corp scum

In midst of pandemic, lost my only form of income and My son is in hospital and told them this and that I can’t talk whilst being on hospital ward and requested they call me after pandemic. Still calling a minimum of twice a day. Animals. Surely there must be someone I can report too?

MYcity-Brisbane

MYcity-BrisbaneAU

It’s harassment what these people do, wrong person but they will not stop

Credit corp has called my phone several times a day for months, it stops for a few weeks then starts again. They use private number or a series of different mobile numbers.
I am not the person they are looking for but they will not believe me.
They call asking for a name and date of birth, who would even answer that? I apparently have a debt to a company I have never even used. I am so over the phone ringing especially on private as sometimes these can be legitimate calls that I have then missed.
These people are scum and it’s harassment!

big g.South East Queensland, QLD

Do not pay them any money regardless

Gavin P.

Gavin P.

Never ever deal with credit corp - warning

at all costs avoid dealing with credit corp.

my debt was sold to them for $4727. no contact was made to me for 3 years. Was then advised of debt on my file for $16379. they suggested a payment plan of $270 per month and it wold be repaid in 2033!!!!!!

total repayments >$80K. the customer service girl Alicia said thats how it works!!!

Paul H

Paul HPerth, WA

Not to be trusted

Not to be trusted, told would take amount owed off my credit record within 14 days told would email me letter stating pay in full within an hour off payment, all lies, don't trust them, best pay it where you owe it, never again, not to be trusted

Sam W.

Sam W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Call to report these people to the Royal commesioner removing them from Australia to stop scamming Australians.

Dan

DanQueensland

SHARKS

Paid 6 months ago still haven't updated my credit report ...Sharks ....should be better regulated by the government....Ring them they have no clue got transferred 4 times ......next step will be a lawyer..

KM11

KM11

Harrassing the wrong people

These people are selfish cowboys, it should be illegal, harrassing me day and night when I dont owe any money. They contacted me about a debt owed from 2012 its the first I heard of it???

Harassment and bullying

Constant harassing phone calls and bullying tactics the original call was under false pretence. their private confidentiality act could be questioned Ive had to speak with seven different people about the same issue. Im done. I also now have the right to protect my information. So no im not going to answer your security questions I have not engaged you for your services.

Sarah

SarahGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disgusting fools

Can not believe this company tried contacting my husband through his work, to get hold of a friend of ours.
They apparently stalked her on Facebook and got his company name through a photo. Called to speak to him, just to get her details. (Privacy is dead apparently.)
Spoke to her tonight and the debt has been sorted for 6 months now.
Absolutely disgusting. And will be contacting the ombudsman on Monday.

Aas

Aasasked

After paying a debt they instantly come after me AGAIN for the exact amount. I have provided proof that the second debt is not attached to my name and they chose to ignore it and believes that regardless of me providing a clear chat transcript that stats the account is not associated with me that they can still charge me.
Looking for advice what to do next as they are not accepting clear proof that this 2nd debt is not mine.

Lea Andrews

Don't pay claim back anything you have paid as a fraudulent transaction and disengage with them, report them to the relevant authorities and never give them another $$, I'm sure from the feed you can see they are a scam company flying under the radar.

Jessicaasked

Hi, hoping someone can please give me some advise! I have a 10k loan which i am now paying off to Credit Corp and i am only now just reading all of these horrible reviews!!! Is there a way to stop paying these people and transfer to a better company? not sure what to do :/

big g.

This is the best advice you could be given. Please read this carefully and read it all. Firstly there is no way you can transfer your debt to another company. There is no such thing as transfers and there is no such thing as a better company. These companies you are talking about are debt collectors they are not there to consolidate your debt they are there to get as much money as they can from you and rip you off they will bully and intimidate you in any way possible to get your money with empty threats. Secondly you need to stop paying them. Consider this, think about the current crisis we are going through with coronavirus. Global economies including Australia being shut down, mass unemployment, businesses going into receivership, cash running dry, long queues at centrelink, think of all of the billions of dollars that will be piling up in debt. So much debt to chase that will never be paid. Who is to say that credit corp will exist in six months time if they can't operate through the crisis because of nationwide lockdowns? How can they exist to collect money and stay in business if there is no money to collect and the country has gone bust? Now the next step. If they call you again just hang up, call you on the mobile block the number, they call from another number block that number too. any mail you get in the post from them just throw it in the bin. Eventually they will give up because they have thousands if not hundreds of thousands of files to go through how can they even remember your first name? Theres so many people out there with outstanding debts of 10 grand or more and the number of debtors are only going to triple or go ten fold so why even worry?

Hello,
Thank you very much for your message and advise.. really appreciate it! I can’t believe how they are getting away with this, just terrible. I will try and stop my payments. All I’ve noticed is the money I owe just keeps getting higher and not lower (doesn’t make sense). Anyway.. THANK YOU :)

george
george

You cant transfer Credit Corp buys debts for 50cents in the dollar & then goes out and collects the full amount. You cant negotiate with them..Credit Corp are sharks they will chase you for the next 10 yrs if they have to they will NEVER give up. They wont stop payments for any reason even during the virus they are still collecting debts even when you die they will still go after the debt through your estate I had a $7.000 debt with them & it blew out to $22,000 in 12 months Dont block numbers They have over 100 different mobile numbers they ring on. If you keep blocking numbers they will just ring on another one. they will send a field officer around to your home & work & all your relatives places until they find you then they will get a court judgement & send the sheriff around to take your furniture, car computers or anything of value you cant get out of by saying someone else owns them it dosent matter you have to show the sheriff proof of whose name everything is in. & you cant stop the sheriff from taking anything. then they will get a court order to garnishee your wages. & if you have a home mortgage or own a house they will get a court order to sell your house. Do what i did go & see a financial councillor thru the salvation army or st vincent de paul & let them deal with Credit corp. They are not allowed to contact you once you have a councillor. Credit corp owns wallet wizard & 5 other lending & finance companies the chances of them going broke is remote. While you are not paying anything they are charging you a whopping 52% interest per month. You will make things worse if you try to avoid them believe me i tried that & got no where

Kate

Kateasked

When can I go for another credit redraw with wallet wizard

wingnut
wingnut

have you thought about asking wallet wizard