Verifiedcredithub.com.au

4.9

Anupal Singh
Anupal Singh

Appreciation

We had great experience with credit hub team, Thanks a-lot to Rashpal Singh who managed things in a professional way and updated us about the process on time. He guided us properly and sorted out our queries. Show details ·  1
Navdeep K.
Navdeep K.

Experience

Mohit was a fantastic broker from beginning to end. There was never a breakdown in communication as he informed us every step of the way in a language that didnt need a degree in accounting to understand. Along the way, we had some unforeseen problems with financing, but Mohit and his team worked tirelessly to solve the issues to swiftly get us back on track. He made the process very smooth and easy therefore we are so happy that we went with Mohit and we couldnt be happier to recommend his services. Show details ·  1
Gurpreet Singh Gagh
Gurpreet Singh GaghGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Home Loan

Rashpal has been very helpful, understood the requirements.
Very professional, piolite and very prompt in returning calls.
Thank you for your service. Show reply
feker d.
feker d.

Satisfaction

We are very satisfied with this company. The customer service here is outstanding, they always pick up calls and try to make our dreams possible. Especially Eskias Mengistie who helps us a lot and one of the best. Definitely recommend him and this company. Show reply
Faisal R.
Faisal R.

Excellent Service

Our experience with CreditHub was again, excellent and I felt like all our questions and queries were attended to promptly and professionally.
Eskias ( Eski) Mengistie made sure we were informed throughout the process and everything went through without any issues.

I would happily recommend CreditHub! Show details ·  1

Merry A.
Merry A.

Amazing!

We are so satisfied by Credit Hub. They are so welcoming and always answer the phone. We are really happy of their dedication, effort and time management. We recommend this for anyone trying to find a broker. Mostly thanks to Eskias Mengistie, he is one of the best and helped us from the start. We recommend him to everyone. Show details ·  1
Application Process
parvinder s.
parvinder s.

Highly Recommended Broker for First home buyers

Rashpal was very easy to deal with, very professional, and calm.
Explained every detail we need to know.
Made the process very smooth for our first property.
Highly recommended. Show details ·  1
Safat Shahin
Safat ShahinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Smooth service and great communication

Credit Hub was a pleasure to deal with. I had Rashpal as my agent, and the entire refinancing process was smooth. I would highly recommend them and take their help in future. Show details ·  1
Patricia Hughes
Patricia Hughes

Shaniya Xuereb Review

Shaniya Xuereb was our family conveyancer and she was absolutely amazing. Our family went through a death which made settlement difficult, however throughout the entire process Shaniya was so supportive and made what was a very difficult time a little bit easier for me. I trusted her throughout and she explained everything to me.
I couldnt recommend her highly enough or even thank her enough. Show reply
Gurdip Singh
Gurdip Singh

Excellent customer service & professionalism

Excellent customer service & information provided in a very professional way. Highly recommend Credit Hub as I was dealing with Syed Hasan. Show details ·  1
LIP
LIP

Shaniya Conveyancer

Shaniya is amazing!! She helped me with the purchase of my new home and the sale of my old home. She has a keen eye for checking through the contracts of sale and immediately alerted me to any red flags.
Shaniya is so lovely to work with and cares about you. She is efficient, excellent with communication and attention to detail and that’s exactly what you want when your buying or selling your house. She went above and beyond, I would highly recommend her. You will feel at ease having Shaniya on your side as she will get it all sorted out for you. You can even tell your parents to relax Shaniya has it under control.
Thanks again Shaniya.
Warmest Regards LP Show reply
Sana Ullah
Sana UllahGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Conveyancing

Our experience with Shaniya has been excellent. She has been leading us in our house sale from the start all the way till settlement finalized. During the process her attitude towards us was very caring and professional. Best conveyancer and would highly recommend. Show reply
Vasudha K.
Vasudha K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service

Credit hub is the place to get the best financial related services. Thank you so much rashpal for being an incredible advisor. Great advisors always do great work for their clients and rashpal you have proved this with your skills and knowledge. Show reply
Aman Thakur
Aman ThakurGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Service

Great service provided by Rashpal, he navigated the process very professionally. He had great understanding of my requirements and found me the best product according to my needs. Show details ·  1
Issayas
IssayasGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very pleased with Credit Hub

I am very satisfied by the service that Eskias Mengiste and zyan had provided me. You made the borrowing experience a smooth experience and I was able to get all the help I needed to ensure the process was done with great efficiency. Show details ·  1