Listing monitored by Credit Hub

Smooth Conveyancing Experience!

I would like to thank credit hub and team for a great service, Shaniya was amazing, very friendly and clearly communicated everything, which really helped ensure a smooth settlement.
Thank you once again.

Application Process
Aman S.Credit HubSend a private message

Thank you very much for your support and business, we appreciate you taking time to encourage and support us with your feedback . We wish you all the best and looking forward to serve you again. Team -Credit Hub

Very Professional and Cooperative

I would like to tank Kimmi in refinancing my home loan. She provided me with options to choose from and which helped me to get the best rates. I will definitely recommend her to my knowns and I will seek their service if required in future.

Aman S.Credit HubSend a private message

Thank you Gurdarshanji for your kind words. We value your feedback. All the very best to your family. Looking forward to serve you in the future. :) Team Credit Hub

Avtar Singh
Avtar SinghGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Professional, Prompt & Knowledgeable

Amandeep any Syed helped to get a Low-Doc loan. Whole team at Credit hub is very professional and they know their craft. Aman explained the whole process very thoroughly and Syed answered all my questions. Very good service highly recommended.

Aman S.Credit HubSend a private message

Thank you so much Avtar Ji for your kind words, encouragement and your business support. We value your feedback. We wish you and family all the very best, look forward to serve you again. From Team -Credit hub. Mortgage broker Point Cook

Best in West.

I would like to thank kimmi for helping us to refinance & getting a new home loan. She was very professional, knowledgeable, supportive & attention to detail through all the loans process. I would highly recommend her service.
Thank you kimmi.

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Aman S.Credit HubSend a private message

Jagdeep ji , your ongoing support and business from over 10+ years is much appreciated. We wish you and family all the very best and look forward to serving you again . Team -Credit Hub

Haris
HarisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

KAMAL THANK YOU!!

I came to Credit Hub under very difficult circumstances and was introduced to Kamal. He listened and understood my predicament and assured me not to worry and that he would make sure I would get the loan I needed. He went above and beyond my expectations and worked during the nights and over weekends to arrange my home loan. He was also constantly in contact with me updating me along the way until the loan was approved and the keys to my house were handed over to me. I highly recommend credit Hub and especially Kamal for any of your loan needs, moving forward I will only be working with them for any of my lending needs. Truly Professionals. Thank You Kamal!

Aman S.Credit HubSend a private message

Haris , it was pleasure working for you and appreciate your business. wish you and family "all the very best". Team -Credit Hub

Mandip
MandipGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great work done by Kimmi

Fantastic job done by Kimmi helping us get into our new home! Once again, a big THANKS to Kimmi.
Thanks again for all of your help and support in answering all of our question and getting us to closing! It was not possible without you. This has been a very positive experience .

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Aman S.Credit HubSend a private message

thank you very much Mandip,,we value your feedback and support and wish to serve you again .Team-Credit Hub

Umair Rizvi
Umair RizviSouth East Queensland, QLD

Credit Hub are the absolute best in the business!

Aman S.Credit HubSend a private message

Thank you very much for your support and business , we appreciate you taking time to encourage and support us with your feedback . We wish you an family all the best and look forward to serving you again . Team -Credit Hub

Super Funds Awards 2022!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Munish Bhandari
Munish BhandariGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect place to make your dreams true.

I would like to say Thanks to Aman Sir, Mandeep,and Amrita and all members of the credit hub team for helping me in my dreams coming true and as well for the excellent service.

Application Process
Aman S.Credit HubSend a private message

Munish JI , many thank for your business and support to Credit Hub, we look forward to serving you again and wish you and family all the best. Team -Credit Hub

Review collected in partnership with Credit Hub

Thank you Mandeep for all the efforts and making it possible.

Second home buyer here and had no idea how to buy a house. Mandeep helped me through out the process, answered all the questions and was always there to support and help me whenever I needed. Thank you Mandeep for all the efforts and making it possible.

Aman S.Credit HubSend a private message

Thank you Varinder for your business and Support , we look forward to serving you again . Wish you and family all the best. Team-Credit hub

A1 service and 5 star experience

Shaniya No. 1.
Have used her services at Credit Hub / Conveyancing Hub many times now.
Same quality and professionalism every time. Don't look elsewhere. Shaniya has your interest at heart and goes to immense lengths to get the job done right first time every time.

Aman S.Credit HubSend a private message

Thank you Dominic for your support and business , we wish you and family all the best and look forward to assiting you again. Team Credit Hub

Ask for Kimmi, She's amazing

First home buyer here and had no idea how to buy a house. Kimmi helped me through out the process, answered all the questions and was always there to support and help me whenever I needed. Thank you Kimmi, for all the efforts and making it possible.

Aman S.Credit HubSend a private message

Asad , it was pleasure to be able to assist and we look forward to be able to assist again . Wish you all the best -Team Credit Hub

Farooq Sheikh
Farooq SheikhGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

5-Star Service

Kimmi is the number one choice when it comes to choosing your next loan broker. She is very professional, quick, and gets the job done without any hurdles. She is always in touch and keeps you informed at every stage. If you are looking for a 5-star service, Kimmi is the answer.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Aman S.Credit HubSend a private message

Hi Farooq , your support and blessings are much appreciated . we wish you all the best and look forward to serving you again. Credit Hub

Anuj S.
Anuj S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Experience 5 ⭐️

Customer service always great, had a great experience through out the journey. Didn’t charge me anything for the loan application, I’ve been dealing with Mandeep from last 5years or so & always been taking care of any query by his team or by himself. I’ll definately recommended Mandeep to everyone due to his professionalism & also about the transparency through out the processing period. Many thanks Mandeep for your help again.

Aman S.Credit HubSend a private message

Hi Anuj , we appreciate your support and business always. we look forward for being there and serving you for years to come. Team _credit Hub

Extremely recommended this guys

I will definitely recommend Kimmi for any home loans ,
She is very professional and hard working lady
She answers the phone and texts all the time when you need any answer for your questions.

Aman S.Credit HubSend a private message

syed ji , your support is much appreciated and valued. we hope to serve you again and wish you and famnily all the very best. Team- Credit Hub

Rishi
RishiSydney, NSW

Excellant and timely service

Amrita and Mandeep made it so easier for me to access the loan from bank. They remained in touch, kept me informed and priortised my choices at each step. This was the second time I have been helped by credit hub. If you want easy and positive outcome, call credit hub, they do all for you. Thank you Mandeep and Amrita for your gret help.

Aman S.Credit HubSend a private message

Rishi , we thank you for your business and ongoing support . Your review and encouragement helps us strive for more . Wish you and family all the best . Team -Credit Hub