Credit Hub Australia

Credit Hub Australia

Verifiedcredithub.com.au

263 reviews · Statistics

100% · 2630%

Loan TypeFixed Rate (52), Variable Rate (106) and Split (6)
Loan used for
  • First Home (56)
  • Second Home (16)
  • Investment Property (32)
  • Renovation (1)
  • Refinancing (29)
  • Home Construction (6)
Loan Term25.813 years
Application Process
Online Tools
See the Best Home Loans in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Rohit Pabla
Rohit Pabla3 posts

Home loan expert ,100% recommended .The Rashpal singh from credit hub , done a great job thanks a lot

If u want hassle free home loan n need good interest rate , talk to Rashpal, my second loan approved in week without any problem , special thanks to Rashpal singh n credit hub team Show details
Zahid M.
Zahid M.

Best person - Syed Hasan

My refinance application was very well looked after by Syed Hasan. Great customer service experience. He is highly professional and provides you the comfort that you're in good hands. He has been extremely helpful throughout the whole process and kept me updated with the progress of my application. Great person to deal with. Highly recommended Syed and Credit Hub Australia.
Thank you! Show details ·  1
Tayyaba
TayyabaVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Professional, Friendly, Reliable !

Credit Hub is extremely great and wonderful.
Syed Hasan is full of energy, friendly, patient and informative. Syed always been happy to answer any of my questions and simplify the process for me along with finding me a good rate for our refinance home loan & everything under one roof specially the conveyancing part.
Also I had a great experience with the Conveyancing team.
Special thanks to Team Credit Hub - Syed and Shanaya . They are knowledgeable, contactable and provides a great professional service!
I would definitely recommend them to my friends and family.
In short
Professional, Friendly, Reliable ! Show details ·  1
stanley k.
stanley k.

Perfect guidance

As a new home buyer Zyan has been there to answer all my queries and offer professional advice. I'd recommend anyone in my situation to go through him and his team. Show details ·  1
Sravani Reddy
Sravani Reddy

Perfect solution place for your loans

Rashpal and his team helped us throughout our loan process. They have a good product knowledge and been very transparent. They respond quickly and do the needful
Nalini Gillard
Nalini Gillard

Best mortgage broker

Mr Rashpal Dhot, was a very good n he was very supportive in everyway he could to help us out, i will recommend to anyone who needs home loan.
Big Thank you to Mr Dhot n keep up with good work. Show details ·  1
Jibaly
JibalyVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Kanu Priya Datta
Kanu Priya Datta

I highly recommend Syed Hasan for anyone seeking top-notch brokerage services. Their expertise, communication, efficiency, personalized approach, and professionalism make them a standout choice in the finance industry. Show details ·  1
Asad Ayub
Asad Ayub

Property conveying services

Great service, helpful and easy to contact, quick service highly recommended Show details ·  1
Application Process
Tom T.
Tom T.

property loan

Great service by Syed Hasan.
He is best in his business and know what he is doing.
I strongly recommend Syed for home loan services. Show reply
Suman Brar
Suman Brar

Excellent service

Rashpal Dhot from credit hub team made is so easy. He was there at all steps of the process, from the time we asked for loan to settlement of house. He got us best loan great interest rate, with the deposit money we had. He answered every phone call, every question, every query. He made everything effortless. He made our first home buying experience so easy on us, while we were so scared of every unknown step. He got loan processed so quick that we were able to put forth offer before anyone else could. We are so very much thankful and appreciative and highly recommend Rashpal. Thank you so much, as buying house of our dreams would not have been possible without Rashpal. Show details ·  1
Simin I.
Simin I.

Amazing experience!

Accessibility of my mortgage broker was the most important factor for me which fulfilled perfectly.
An other remarkable fact about him and whole team is coming up with different options and solutions when was necessary, instantly. Show details ·  1
Amarjot SIngh
Amarjot SInghVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent sevice

We had great experience with Rashpal. He understands client's need and easily reachable. Show reply
Alexander Lemond L.
Alexander Lemond L.

Money back expert

Talking about reputation for producing reliable , dependable and trustworthy crypto recovery experts , ( cryptorecoverypro@solution4u DOT com ) would guarantee you a service that is 100% successful . Reach out and you'll undoubtedly see progress . personally i experienced true professionalism working with them .
Romel
RomelVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The free hassle broker

Rashpal has been so great helping me with what I needed.

Overall the whole process was really easy, I'm very happy and would definitely be recommending them to family and friends. Show reply

Danielian J.
Danielian J.

Hi guys' I needed to get a first home loan. The loan company requirements were a credit score from 600 upwards to get the loan, oh no! my credit score was stocked at 460 and I had no clue on what to do to increase my score I had no negatives or late payments on my report, I had 3 credit cards that I needed to pay off but weren't maxed out, I have a car loan and a student loan, but never missed a payment on one, I just didn't know why my credit was so low, I contacted TROVIANCREDITREPAIR@GMAIL.COM they helped me and I'm currently running on a 810, thanks to their great team

Credit Hub