Credit Simple

Credit Simple

2.4

Impossible to sign out

Even after multiple emails with confirmations from their side that they would remove me, I still receive emails re my credit score. One piece of advice to anyone thinking of looking at their score through them, DONT!

fixmyfile

fixmyfileMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

If i could give no stars, i would. Terrible service, and wrong information!

These guys never have the right information on their files, EVER!

I had my score reduced by 50% for no reason at all. No credit applications, all my debts are paid in full and none outstanding. This company needs to be removed. They are not helpful and i tell everyone i know to keep clear. Don't use their service. Its a waste of time and you wont get anywhere with them.

Jessta

JesstaPerth, WA

Should not be allowed to exist!

Credit Simple get their information for your credit report from Illion who should be investigated for the very poor and unfair way they determine your credit score. How is it possible to have an excellent score from Experian (Credit Savvy), a very good credit score from Equifax (Get Credit Score) and only a fair credit score from this incompetent bunch of hacks? Same data, no defaults or infringements and yet this lot can destroy your application for credit. Do not sign up to them or take up any of their offers. Appauling credit reporting agency who should be made accountable for their actions.

Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

Find out how Credit Simple compares to other Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

Melinda

MelindaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Don't, I repeat don't, ever sign up for Credit Simple

I'm unable to unsubscribe. There is no way I can do it through the dashboard. I am sick of the emails but most importantly, I do not trust this organisation with my private information. If I am unable to get my account removed, I will be reporting this company to APRA, ASIC or any other relevant Ombudsman.

No Contact - no customer service.

Eight emails over 4 weeks requesting information - nothing heard. Yet promotional material continues to arrive in my email. They are oblivious to their duty of care and no customer service. Companies dealing with this organisation should reconsider. In my opinion Credit Simple Is a scam and tarnishes your brand. I will promote a boycott of Credit Simple and your products if you continue to deal with substandard 3rd party companies such as Credit Simple.

Scammers

I have unsubscribed from their emails over 50 times and still get spammed daily, they don't even disclose where they got my credit information from, absolute spammers, stay clear of these guys

No Assistance; No Communication

On 09/12 it was confirmed that a fraudulent account was opened in my name that I was unaware of until I came to see my low credit score because of this account that was handed over to the credit department.
I have contacted Credit Simple on numerous occassions and not once had a response from them. In the meantime my credit rating is as low as it can go.
I have contacted the network company in an attempt to resolve the matter by starting from square one. Still no response from credit simple/illion.
This is appalling and I am frustrated to say the least. I fell victim to identity fraud and no one seem to care at credit simple.

Dontbescammed

DontbescammedGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not what it claims to be

The “credit score” angle is just a hook so you can be sent a multitude of “special offers” for credit cards and other financial products. Once you signup there is no obvious way to delete your account. Request for them to delete your account only results in a spam “ we will get back to you” email.
Don’t sign up and don’t be fooled.

Piet

Piet

Inaccurate information

This credit history company holds inaccurate and outdated information not congruent with other more reputable companies. If you are to set up an account with a credit history provider please use credit savvy.

Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

Inaccurate info held on file + very dodgy offers

Inaccurate information held on me. Very dodgy offers from Moola and the like. Why the heck would I take advantage of one of those rubbish offers when I have such a good credit score? Offer something a bit more decent to us with excellent credit ratings to make it worth our while.

Bedi P.

Bedi P.

Not the right or accurate information

I contacted more then three time update them about my closed accounts which paid off showing in my credit file. I have no default payment. Did not have any credit enquiry since dec 2017. Always pay credit payment or bills on time also showing is up to date in history but every month score keep droping from last 18 months. Dont get any reasonable response or specific reason for that. So not bothering any more.
I constantly get spam saying there's been activity when there hasn't and the website adverts are just annoying and inappropriate.

Jon TW

Jon TWSouth East Queensland, QLD

Inaccurate, missing half my details

I checked credit simple, credit savvy and Equifax.
My Equifax had every account and payment logged being very detailed, Credit simple wasn't as detailed and credit simple had completely out of date innacurate information. It doesn't even show or perhaps consider payment history.
I had two very similar ratings from credit savvy and Equifax; however, credit simple was 20% less!
I hope companies don't use this for checking potential customers credit!

MAP

MAPCentral Queensland, QLD

Spam Emails

I have received large amounts of spam emails ever since I joined the Credit Simple service. I thought perhaps this was a coincidence however I have since learned that they are selling customer information to third parties.

Simply didn't work.

Tried to activate my account multiple times with the activation email leading to a "We've encountered an error" page with no further explanation. Very frustrated and won't be using this service, instead I will look elsewhere.

Very back communication and feedback

The theory is them investing credit checks on your account sounds great if you don’t have to wait 5 months without feedback. Still waiting to hear back from them. I have sent them many emails asking how the investigation is going NO reply.

Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

Beware! Using this site made my score worse!

So this seemed like a great idea - I used to have a Veda advantage subscription so there were no surprises in my report - my score is classed as ‘good’. I was very impressed with their tailored offers. I saw a low rate credit card offered with 16% interest free balance transfer. So I applied, but was rejected. Then I go back to my dashboard to find my score has dropped by 25 points because of another enquiry! I’m absolutely furious that they advertise these offers which are not appropriate for the user and then penalise you for it! It gets two stars for being free and having a score plus explanation - but beware their offers, they’re a joke.

reggie

reggie

Absolute joke, stay clear of credit simple

Registered 4 day's ago and still no credit report? There automatic email i recieved was confirming I'd be sent a email within 24hrs but 4 day's later still no response?
Tried emailing customer support but still no reply, pls avoid this company and try credit score instead, not happy.

Preity Happy

Preity HappyMelbourne

Professional service that works like it says

Credit Simple is a credit score company owned by a reputable credit reporting bureau. So far, so good. It's a breeze using their site and I find it quick accessing the credit report. More than just a credit score which comes in handy like spendtracker, default clearance, financial tips. One thing I'll make note of, responsiveness on investigating things could be faster, as it's a stressful time for people - but overall very happy.

Patrick El

Patrick ElMittagong

Like the comparisons

My score is above and probably comparable to other credit score companies. What I really liked about Credit Simple was the comparison items in the Dashboard - so you can see how you rank against other people similiar to you. That helps to give me context, especially because I'm at Uni and above average for my age and sociodemographic.

Comeby

ComebySydney

Not a good score (my fault though)

I'm not happy with my score (I got a zero score), but that's my fault not Credit Simple. No wonder I wasn't getting any approval with some of my applications. Any ways, I've got a few things to fix up on my file so I will do that and keep an eye on it. Overall aside from my own bad score I think the site is good and good that it's free. Thankfully I'm no longer in the dark. So I'm heaps happy.