Credit Simple

Credit Simple

See the Best Credit Score / Credit Repair Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Credit Simple

Tony8029
Tony8029Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Believe the reviews, these guys are the worst

I was "invited" to apply for a loan which according to the offer I was entitled to based on my credit score via "Credit Simple".

So I applied and was knocked back - thats fine.

What I didnt expect is for 200 points to be wiped off my credit score for the privilege.

I would warn ANYONE against applying for finance that is referred by Credit Simple unless you are 100% of getting approved.

I have been working to improve my file over the past year or so and these guys destroyed it in 10 minutes.

UFO
UFOCanberra 2600, ACT

Slow servers, can rarely log in (even when every single other website I go to loads perfectly via fast NBN)

Thana L.
Thana L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Horrible! Inconsistent and absolutely terrible agency to get your credit score

I changed power provider and after a simple credit check showed up on my credit file,my credit rating suddenly gone down 130 points. Changing my credit from very good to fair. How is this acceptable.I also signed up with Credit Savy and Get credit score both showing my credit to be excellent. Steer away, they won't let you unsubribe from their service or delete your account with them ever.I emailed them to query why such a significant change to my score.. Still waiting on them to reply. Why are these people still allowed to operate..

Kam A.
Kam A.Darwin, NT

Protest Credit Simple

Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

Find out how Credit Simple compares to other Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

Impossible to sign out

Even after multiple emails with confirmations from their side that they would remove me, I still receive emails re my credit score. One piece of advice to anyone thinking of looking at their score through them, DONT!

fixmyfile
fixmyfileMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

If i could give no stars, i would. Terrible service, and wrong information!

These guys never have the right information on their files, EVER!

I had my score reduced by 50% for no reason at all. No credit applications, all my debts are paid in full and none outstanding. This company needs to be removed. They are not helpful and i tell everyone i know to keep clear. Don't use their service. Its a waste of time and you wont get anywhere with them.

Jessta
JesstaPerth, WA

Should not be allowed to exist!

Credit Simple get their information for your credit report from Illion who should be investigated for the very poor and unfair way they determine your credit score. How is it possible to have an excellent score from Experian (Credit Savvy), a very good credit score from Equifax (Get Credit Score) and only a fair credit score from this incompetent bunch of hacks? Same data, no defaults or infringements and yet this lot can destroy your application for credit. Do not sign up to them or take up any of their offers. Appauling credit reporting agency who should be made accountable for their actions.

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Melinda
MelindaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Don't, I repeat don't, ever sign up for Credit Simple

I'm unable to unsubscribe. There is no way I can do it through the dashboard. I am sick of the emails but most importantly, I do not trust this organisation with my private information. If I am unable to get my account removed, I will be reporting this company to APRA, ASIC or any other relevant Ombudsman.

No Contact - no customer service.

Eight emails over 4 weeks requesting information - nothing heard. Yet promotional material continues to arrive in my email. They are oblivious to their duty of care and no customer service. Companies dealing with this organisation should reconsider. In my opinion Credit Simple Is a scam and tarnishes your brand. I will promote a boycott of Credit Simple and your products if you continue to deal with substandard 3rd party companies such as Credit Simple.

Scammers

I have unsubscribed from their emails over 50 times and still get spammed daily, they don't even disclose where they got my credit information from, absolute spammers, stay clear of these guys

No Assistance; No Communication

On 09/12 it was confirmed that a fraudulent account was opened in my name that I was unaware of until I came to see my low credit score because of this account that was handed over to the credit department.
I have contacted Credit Simple on numerous occassions and not once had a response from them. In the meantime my credit rating is as low as it can go.
I have contacted the network company in an attempt to resolve the matter by starting from square one. Still no response from credit simple/illion.
This is appalling and I am frustrated to say the least. I fell victim to identity fraud and no one seem to care at credit simple.

Dontbescammed
DontbescammedGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not what it claims to be

The “credit score” angle is just a hook so you can be sent a multitude of “special offers” for credit cards and other financial products. Once you signup there is no obvious way to delete your account. Request for them to delete your account only results in a spam “ we will get back to you” email.
Don’t sign up and don’t be fooled.

Piet
Piet

Inaccurate information

This credit history company holds inaccurate and outdated information not congruent with other more reputable companies. If you are to set up an account with a credit history provider please use credit savvy.

Inaccurate info held on file + very dodgy offers

Inaccurate information held on me. Very dodgy offers from Moola and the like. Why the heck would I take advantage of one of those rubbish offers when I have such a good credit score? Offer something a bit more decent to us with excellent credit ratings to make it worth our while.

Bedi P.
Bedi P.

Not the right or accurate information

I contacted more then three time update them about my closed accounts which paid off showing in my credit file. I have no default payment. Did not have any credit enquiry since dec 2017. Always pay credit payment or bills on time also showing is up to date in history but every month score keep droping from last 18 months. Dont get any reasonable response or specific reason for that. So not bothering any more.
I constantly get spam saying there's been activity when there hasn't and the website adverts are just annoying and inappropriate.